Two in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Jodi was wearing a dildo, that was pretty obvious. But I was still a little startled when Jodi pushed down her boxer shorts and it popped into view. It looked big and very strange, held onto her womanly hips with various straps. She guided me down on my back on the living room couch, but the spell was broken when she climbed on top, her erect nipples poking through her shirt. I started shaking my head.

"I can't do this," I said, crossing my arms across my breasts and looking away.

Jodi and Jenn looked concerned, but I closed my legs. There was something too weird about feeling a cock push against my pussy while looking up into my best friend's face.

Then Jenn suggested doggie style, and that's what we finally did. I knelt on the floor, my forearms flat on the white berber, while Jodi slowly entered me from behind and began thrusting. It took a long, gasping time before it was inside and I felt my face getting flushed. I didn't have to look her in the face. Her hands held my hips for leverage and her hips slapped against my ass. But they could have been anybody's hands and anybody's hips.

The overwhelming sensation was that big rubber cock sliding in and out, in and out. It was definitely the biggest thing I'd ever had inside me. My pussy really had to stretch to let it in. It made a warm spot, down low in my belly. And I got an occasional zing as my nipples rubbed on the rough carpet.

Jenn coached me into a steadily rising series of grunts and moans. That was easy enough. I did the same thing for Jeremy Elder. He may have been the cutest boy in school, but he didn't know a thing about making a girl feel good ... or didn't care. In the end, Jodi and I both faked noisy climaxes and she pulled out. Without looking at her, I got up and went to the bathroom for my robe. At least there wasn't a lot of goo running down my legs.

Jennifer was enthusiastic, giving tips and praising us for our performance, but I couldn't look at Jodi for a long time.

When we were alone, Jodi asked if she had hurt me. I told her, no, it hadn't hurt.

"Are you going to be able to do this?" she asked.

I looked at her coldly.

"Like you care," I said. And I went into the bedroom, closing the door, my face hot with embarrassment. I was confused, even more so since the dildo had begun to feel good stretching me open and sliding inside, stroke after stroke. I laid on my bed for an hour, trying without success to sort things out. My pussy and leg were both a little sore.

Finally I concluded that being mean to Jodi would do nothing but drive away my best friend. She believed we could put on a convincing act and make good money. We needed to survive, and I felt I owed it to her to try. I went into the living room and apologized to a much-relieved Jodi and we fixed dinner. The next morning we did another walk-through. It did seem to get easier and Jenn was very pleased.

"I know this still feels strange," she said, giving me a hug. "But you guys look VERY hot together. The clients are going to LOVE you! In fact, I've got a job lined up tonight if you want it."

I could tell Jodi was eager to get started, so I agreed even though I felt far from ready. That night, in costume, we drove to a neat, middle-sized house in a Las Vegas suburb.

I was surprised when the door was answered by a cheerful little old man who had to be at least 70. He led us to the living room, introduced his equally cheerful and elderly wife, and offered us drinks. We declined.

"Then you can start whenever you're ready," he said eagerly. The old couple were on Jennifer's list of regulars, so they had already paid by credit card. I grinned when it occurred to me they could be paying for our services with Social Security money.

It was easier than I thought. The old couple sat on a couch facing a large, carpeted space in their living room. Jodi in her preppy clothes began talking to me, kissing and hugging. I was much better at faking that part although my lips remained closed to the occasional touch of Jodi's tongue. She was getting much better at the foreplay, taking more time and paying much more attention to my ears, neck, breasts. She spent a lot of time behind me, reaching around and stroking my nipples with her fingers, giving an occasional light pinch. That always drives me nuts!

When she got our clothes off, Jodi kissed me again, alternately holding my head in her hands pressing hard, then pulling my hips against hers with both hands on my butt. I felt dizzy and I was dripping sweat. After that it went just like we practiced -- the big, rubber phallus sliding and sliding, deep in me. I really got into the moaning and panting at the end, and Jodi sounded like she was exploding. I collapsed forward with the dildo still inside and she rode me down. I felt her hard nipples brushing my sweaty back.

When I glanced at the old couple, they had their arms around each other, kissing excitedly. It was kind of cute. They tipped us $200 and said they'd ask for us again. Jodi was flushed and excited on the way home, pleased with our earnings. We did two more shows that week, one for a middle-aged couple who did everything we did, and one for a single guy in his 50s. He sat there naked, masturbating and moaning so loud I thought he was dying.

After three shows we were rolling in cash. A triumphant Jodi dragged me out for a fancy dinner at the DI. SHE had no doubts. Then a couple of days later Jennifer knocked on our door, more excited than I've ever seen her.

A high-roller was in town, she told us excitedly, he wanted a special show and she was putting it together. Things were going so well that Jodi agreed without asking anything about the show but where and when. Late that night we were ushered into the entry hall of what had to be the biggest suite in Vegas.

I wasn't surprised to see two other couples waiting, both girl-girl pairs dressed boy-girl. Jenn had told us there would be a crowd, and Jodi and I were dressed boy-girl as well. The marble-floored, gilt-mirrored entryway made me nervous. The ceiling seemed a mile high.

"How is this going to work? Is it going to be all of us at once?" I whispered to Jodi. She shrugged, but I could tell she felt nervous, too. Finally Jenn bustled in, looking flustered for the first time since I'd known her.

"Okay girls, here's the plan," she said. "You'll all go in at the same time, introduce yourselves, then Mr. Karasatos will tell you what he wants."

"Aren't you going to be there," I said shakily.

"No, I'll be waiting outside," she smiled apologetically, "but here's the good news."

She handed us each an envelope. Opening mine I found 10 $100 bills.

"That's just for showing up!" Jenn said excitedly, and I noticed she was holding an envelope, too. She had us put our envelopes in our purses and leave them on a beautiful gilded side table. "Now get in there and knock their socks off!"

We filed into a huge, sumptuously decorated living room and met Mr. Karasatos. He was short, mostly bald and deeply tanned with strong features. He wore a loose shirt that looked like nubby silk, beautifully tailored slacks and bare feet. He gave a small smile when he introduced himself to each of us and shook hands. His hands felt strong and dry. He led us to the far end of the room where there was a round bed covered with a gleaming white satin sheet. There was no top sheet or bedspread, but a half-dozen satin-cased pillows were scattered around. The bed was brightly lit while the rest of the room was half in shadow.

Just beyond the bed, two steps led up to a raised area where two comfortable, high-backed chairs sat side-by-side.

"Now, ladies," he said, turning to face us (his accent sounded faintly British). "You are all very beautiful and I am so pleased with Jennifer for bringing you here."

He did sound sincerely pleased, and very charming.

"I have a plan for this evening. If you follow my plan, there will be some surprises for you, but I know we will all enjoy ourselves. And I believe you will be perfectly satisfied with the envelope you receive."

Mr. Karasatos paused and looked at us closely, one by one. I dropped my eyes when his gaze got to me. I had the feeling his plan would not follow Jennifer's standard scenario, and that made me nervous. But Jodi didn't budge so I stayed put, too.

We had naturally lined up next to our partners facing the gleaming white bed.

"Would all the young gentlemen please take a step forward, then turn and face your partner? Mr. Karasatos asked.

Young gentlemen! I thought, surprised. What young gentlemen? Then I felt like such a dunce when Jodi and the other two girls who were dressed "boy" stepped forward and turned to face us who were dressed "girl." Jodi smiled at me and I felt myself blushing. I have fair skin that turns rosy red when I blush. And knowing it's so obvious makes me blush even more. I could feel the warm tingle rising in my face.

I was so preoccupied that I missed the next thing Mr. Karasatos said, but suddenly Jodi was gone and her place was taken by another of the girls dressed "boy." Confused, I looked and found Jodi was now standing facing the girl to my left.

"I realize that changing partners will add an element of the unknown," Mr. Karasatos continued. "But I hope to make tonight's celebration more spontaneous. My wife loves improvisation."

Wife? I thought. What wife? Puzzled, I glanced at the "boy" who was my new partner and found her staring at me boldly, a hard little smile on her lips. She stepped in line beside me and I realized that I would have to perform on the white satin bed with her, not Jodi. I felt a sudden hollow feeling in my stomach.

My new partner was dressed in a plain black t-shirt and jeans, with clunky black boots on her feet. A baseball cap was tipped onto the back of her head. Her blonde hair was cut much shorter than Jodi's and her substantial breasts were flattened by a sports bra at least a size too small. She had a very attractive face, not a bit masculine, and looked a couple of years older than me. Her arms and shoulders looked strong and smooth, like a swimmer. I smiled at her and she returned a slight smile.

That's when I noticed two more women entering the room from a side door. The one in front was not only nude but hairless from head to foot! Not even eyebrows. She was the strangest looking girl! No taller than five feet, she was straight, slender and pale, with a beautiful face that reminded me somehow of elves and fairies. Her eyes slanted up at the corners, cat-like, and her wide mouth looked at the point of smiling. She was nearly flat, but large, dark nipples stood out high on her chest. The bare mound where her legs joined was divided by a delicate slit. She seemed young, but I couldn't tell her age.

I was still gawking at the hairless girl when the woman behind her caught my eye. Nearly six feet tall, she was dressed in a white silk nightgown with a wide lace hem that flowed around her ankles and along the carpet behind her. A loose coat of matching white silk hung from her shoulders to her hips. Her light olive complexion was complemented by a thick, springy mane of black hair that spread over her broad shoulders. More handsome than pretty, her thick eyebrows, straight nose and strong chin, gave her the look of a Greek goddess. The girl stopped beside the chairs on the upper level, but the woman walked down the steps to stand beside Mr. Karasatos.

"Here they are, Catherine, aren't they beautiful," he said. Her eyes swept down the line, lingering briefly on our faces. She turned and smiled at him.

"They ARE beautiful, sweetheart. Have you explained things?" He nodded. "Then let's begin."

Mr. Karasatos led his wife up to the chairs where they both turned and sat. The strange hairless girl sat on the top step between them, her legs held modestly together. When she turned slightly to look up at Mrs. Karasatos I could see she wasn't completely hairless after all. She wore a short ruff of dark hair beginning at the top of her neck and covering the rounded back of her head.

"Let's start with this couple," Mrs. Karasatos said, pointing to Jodi and a petite redhead with pouty lips standing beside her. "Clare will show the rest of you where to wait."

Clare the hairless girl stood and walked toward us, smiling slightly. She made a gesture for us to follow her. I gave a last glance at Jodi, but she was looking at Mr. and Mrs. Karasatos. Clare led the four of us into a short hallway with doors on both sides. She motioned my partner and I towards one door and the other couple towards the other.

"Relax, have a drink if you like, but don't get drunk," she said in a soft voice. "And no smoking, please."

When the door closed behind her, I looked around. We were in a beautifully furnished, but otherwise normal hotel room with a king-size bed. I sat in one of the chairs and an uncomfortable silence fell. The girl in black prowled around, flipping the lights on in the bathroom, glancing at me occasionally. I watched her in my peripheral vision until I couldn't stand it any longer. I got up and headed for the mini-bar.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Do you want a drink?"

She smiled and sat on the bed.

"Dannie, short for Danielle. Yeah, bring me a beer. Anything domestic." I handed her a can of Michelob and sat back in the chair. She popped the top and sipped from her beer.

"Aren't you drinking?"

"No, I'm too nervous. My stomach is a big knot."

We fell silent and several minutes passed.

"You're straight, aren't you?" she asked suddenly. She was looking directly at me. For some reason I couldn't meet her gaze.

"Yes ... you?"

"Bi," she declared, "but I like girls better."

I didn't say anything. She got up and paced the length of the room. Turning she walked back to me and stood in front of my chair. I looked down at her boots and her legs in those tight, black jeans. She didn't seem to be wearing a dildo. Suddenly her fingers brushed my cheek. Surprised, I turned my face down and away. Dannie chuckled.

"Don't you like it?" she asked huskily. I couldn't look at her. My mouth was dry. She reached down and lightly stroked my left breast through my dress and bra. I jerked away.

"Your nips are hard," she whispered. "I can see them through your bra."

I wanted her to leave me alone. I wondered about Jodi. I wondered if she was naked on the white satin bed, kneeling behind the petite redheaded girl with the pouty lips. For a second I wondered if the redhead's pussy lips were pouty, too, then I pushed the thought from my mind. It didn't mean anything.

Dannie tried to touch my breast again, but I blocked her by hunching over. She hissed with anger and stepped back. She sat on the bed and leaned towards me.

"You think you're special because you're so pretty," she snarled. "I bet guys have been sniffing after you for years. One way or another I'm going fuck you tonight," she paused and in a softer voice said, "We could get to know each other ... have a little fun."

I didn't answer or look up. The silence seemed to last a long time.

"Typical fucking straight," Dannie growled. "Too uptight to try something new, but not too uptight to fuck another girl for money!"

I ignored her, knowing she was wrong. The silence stretched out again. I could feel her eyes boring into me.

"Fake lesbians putting on a fake show for the paying customers," she said bitterly. "I'll bet you and your cookie don't even eat each other. Or is she a closet dyke? ... I'll bet she is ... She use a strap-on? ... She probably likes to pretend she's got a dick! You make me hurl!"

I could feel my face burning during Dannie's tirade. Finally she flopped back on the bed and was silent. I started to relax, and slowly began to feel better. Time passed and I started to get tense again. Soon it would be me on the white satin bed. With Dannie.

"I'm sorry you don't like me," I whispered. There was no answer. We waited again in silence. Finally there was a soft knock and Clare opened the door. Her smooth, white skin gleamed in the lamplight.

"Please come with me," she said smiling. Following her down the hall towards the huge living room, it suddenly it occurred to me that the single patch of hair on the back of her head was the perfect size and length to be grabbed ... like a handle. A hand gripping that hair would be able to guide her head in any direction ... and her mouth. I pushed the thought from my head.

Mr. and Mrs. Karasatos still sat in the two big chairs. He looked just the same, but her nightgown hung open down the front. I caught a flash of one breast as she turned towards us. Her large, dark eyes gleamed in the dim light and she smiled.

"Welcome," she said, sipping a pale liquid from a wineglass. "The evening has begun well and now it's your turn to enjoy ... and be enjoyed ...

"You may begin."

A sudden shove from behind sent me sprawling onto the big round bed. Dannie's knee was in my back and she was taking -- no ripping -- my light dress off. Tug, rip, tug and my back was exposed ... a deft twist and my bra was undone. Hands dug up under my skirt. Automatically I struggled and tried to close my legs, but Dannie's knee forced them apart and then my panties were gone, pulled roughly down my legs. Grabbing an arm, she flipped me over and straddled me, amazingly strong. She was staring down, still fully clothed. Rip, tug, rip and the top of my dress was in shreds. I tried to hold my bra over my breasts, but she pulled it roughly out of my hands and tossed it away. I looked up to see a grim smile on her face.

"Your ass is MINE, little cookie!" she hissed. I quavered inside.

Dannie raised herself up and a few more rips left me naked under her. Scraps of my dress littered the bed. She reached for my breasts and I tried to grab her hands. She slapped me one hard stinging time that left my head ringing. Determined not to cry, I lay motionless while her hands roamed over me for several minutes ... squeezing, pinching, stroking. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt with both hands and pulled it over her head. The sports bra came off next and her large breasts swung free. She leaned forward, the rough cloth of her jeans digging into my belly. I turned my face away.

"You're gonna suck tit, my little friend!" and when I shook my head, 'No,' she took my left nipple in a fierce grip. "Suck mine or lose yours!"

The next moment Dannie pressed a nipple against my lips. I closed my eyes, reluctantly opened my mouth and began to suckle. I suspected she would carry out her threat if I resisted. For a second I considered biting her nipple off, but I was afraid. Her nipple began to get hard as I sucked. Above me she gave a harsh moan.

"That's it," she said in a harsh whisper. "Mmmmm. Uuuuunh, That's it. You're doing great!"

I fell into it gradually. A Dannie moaning in pleasure wasn't likely to hit me. I began working on her nipple, first sucking softly, then hard, then flicking it with my tongue the way I liked. She was almost purring with arousal.

After awhile Dannie pulled her nipple out of my mouth with tiny pop and I opened my eyes. She smiled down at me almost softly, replacing her hard, wet nipple with her soft, dry one. I closed my eyes and began nursing again. She pressed her breast against my willing mouth, gave a small gasp and began again to moan her arousal.

"That's soooo good," she whispered. "Mmmmmm-unh!"

I sucked her for a long time, concentrating my mouth and tongue on her long, stiff nipple and her areola. I began feeling a little warm, too. Then Dannie pulled away and flopped on her back beside me. I looked and she was pushing her jeans down her muscular legs. She wore no panties and her pussy was completely bare. Unlike Clare's discreet little slit, Dannie's pussy was gaping wetly open, her inner lips exposed, swollen, dark and wet.