Two in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers

In seconds she was kneeling over me again. She straddled my right leg and lowered her naked pussy onto my thigh. Dannie drove her weight down, rubbing her wet sex against me. Then she began a rhythm, first grinding her pussy against my leg then lifting up briefly before grinding down again. Her breathing rapidly began to grow deep and hard, with occasional sharp gasps. Her eyes were closed to slits and her face twisted with pleasure.

Dannie's right leg was between mine, rubbing into my crotch as she humped me. Her large breasts swayed heavily above me, just out of reach. Warmth spread slowly from my pussy throughout my body, but she wasn't trying to get me off. She was building quickly towards her own climax and my slow arousal was just a side effect. My whole thigh was wet with her juice.

"AAAAgghh!" she gave a brief shout, then Dannie was flat on top of me. Her arms held me, giving leverage as she doubled the speed of her humping. Then she was cumming, a good hard cum, humping my leg as fast as she could, moaning and crying out with her face buried against my bare breasts.

"Ungh-ungh-ungh-ungh-Ungh-Ungh-UNgh-UNgh-UNGH!-UNGH!-UNGH! Oh fuck me you CUNT, oh FUCK! oh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME!" she cried.

Her orgasm slowly faded and Dannie lay there for several minutes, collapsed on top of me, our sweaty skin sticking together, her quick breath tickling my chest. Strangely, it made me feel good that she had cum, that I had given her a good cum. After awhile, Clare appeared and knelt on the round bed beside us. She tapped Dannie on the arm.

"Thank you. You can go now."

Dannie lifted herself up, glancing at me briefly with no expression. She hopped off the bed and started pulling on her clothes. I began to sit up, hoping something remained of my dress, but Clare stopped me with a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and she was looking back with a slight, sweet smile.

"Please stay for awhile," she said.

I laid there with Clare kneeling beside me, not knowing what else to do. She watched Dannie walk towards the door. From the corner of my eye, I could see Mr. and Mrs. Karasatos -- two dim figures sitting motionless in their chairs. The big door thumped closed behind Dannie.

"That didn't look very pleasant for you," Clare said softly. Her hairless head was backlit and it was hard to see her face. "Mrs. Karasatos has asked me to finish what your partner began."

Before I could decide what she meant, Clare moved down, gently pressed my knees apart with her small hands and leaned down to place her open mouth on my pussy. Her tongue quickly found my clit and a jet of pleasure shot from my throbbing clit up my spine to explode in my head. My head slammed back on the bed and I heard myself moan.

I had never experienced oral sex, but in three seconds I knew I LOVED being licked! I looked down to see Clare's straight little nose burrowing into my hairy mound. Her unseen mouth was busy with my slit, but her eyes looked up at me, smiling. She took my swollen clit between her lips and sucked gently. Another electric shock zoomed up my spine to my brain then ricocheted down to my stiffening nipples.

Clare wasted no time. Her tongue moved quickly, licking my clit a couple of times then wiggling its way down my slit to my dripping vagina. She rimmed my opening, shot her tongue deep inside me then started the process again. I was in heaven.

But suddenly I felt guilty. I don't know how I found the strength, but I reached down and gently lifted Clare's face from between my legs.

"My God, that's wonderful," I panted. "But you don't have to do this for me."

She smiled, running her pink tongue around her glistening lips.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," she said softly. "This is what I like. This is what I do," and she lowered her face again to my pussy. I gave in to the rising waves of pleasure.

Soon I was emitting steady groans as a powerful pressure built inside me. Clare's mouth was completely devoted to my pussy, licking, sucking and probing deeply. A couple of times she seemed to suck directly at the juices I knew were flowing out of me. I felt more than heard her own excited moans.

Eventually the tension grew until my stomach muscles were hard as a board and my hips began involuntarily humping upwards against Clare's loving mouth. My pussy spasmed, my body felt on fire and my rock-hard nipples begged for attention. I grabbed them and tugged cruelly, somehow bringing relief. Then I was over the top, cumming hard, my lower body convulsing as Clare clung to my hips. Her mouth continued its relentless assault, her tongue flicking my clit.

"AAAAAAAAAEEeeeeeeeeeeee!" I screamed without caring who heard me. "OH! ... OH! ... OH! ... OH! ... OH Nooooooooo!"

Clare put her lips around my clit and began a gentle, insistent sucking that seemed to prolong my cum without end.

"Unh!-Unh!-Unh!-Unh!-Unh! OH! OHHHHHHHHHH!" I came and came and came until finally I could stand no more and pushed Clare's head away. Cupping a hand over my too-sensitive pussy, I closed my legs and rolled to one side, shaking with exhaustion. Tears slid down my face. Clare spooned herself behind and put her arms around me. She held me and murmured soft, reassuring words that I barely heard.

I don't know how long we laid there together, but I finally stirred and sat up. Mr. and Mrs. Karasatos were gone. Clare smiled.

"That was a beautiful climax," she said. "I loved watching you."

"That was the most incredible cum I've ever had," I said. "Thank you so much!"

"No, I should thank you. You really taste very sweet ... and so sensitive. I thought you would cum forever."

I blushed, suddenly a little shocked at having such a profound experience with a stranger. Clare must have sensed some of what I was feeling. She picked up my hand and smiled reassuringly.

"What happened to your bosses," I said, waving at the empty chairs.

"They liked watching you and Dannie, but they REALLY liked watching us. They've gone off to make love," she said dreamily. "Soon they'll send for me." She licked her lips, "There'll be some lovely leftovers."

I must have gotten a funny look on my face, because Clare looked at me and gave a long, delighted giggle.

Clare picked up a nearby phone and astonished me by ordering -- long after midnight -- a complete new outfit for me. She ordered a dress, underwear, accessories and shoes -- specifying color, style and fabric. She estimated all my sizes perfectly except for my shoe size, and ordered everything delivered to the suite immediately. Then she took me to a nearby bathroom and helped me get showered and dressed. The dress alone was more than $1,000.

Finally leading me towards the door, Clare pressed two envelopes into my hand, kissed me lightly on the lips and told me their driver would take me home. My purse was still sitting in the entry hall, along with a uniformed limo driver. He drove me back to the apartment as I stared through the tinted glass windows of the limo at the lights of the Strip. At home Jodi was pacing anxiously up and down in her robe, her wet hair up in a towel.

"Thank God you're home," she blurted as I walked in the door. Then she stopped short.

"Where did you get that dress?" She looked down. "And a new purse and shoes, too?"

"I'll tell you later," I said, heading for the bathroom. "Right now I need to change."

Ten minutes later I came out of the bathroom in my robe, brushing my hair. Jodi was lying on her bed watching me.

"How did it go?" she asked. "They said not to wait for you."

"It was okay," I said, "kinda weird ... some good, some not so good." She was watching my face closely. I put down my brush and sat beside her on the bed.

"I did decide a couple of things tonight," I said after a pause.

"What's that?"

"First ... I want us to leave Vegas."

"Oh!" Jodi's face registered surprise, but no strong opposition. She looked up at me.

"And ... I decided I want to do this," I said. I leaned down and kissed Jodi, pressing hard from the very first and pushing my tongue between her startled lips. It only took her a second to recover and we were kissing passionately, our tongues wrestling deep in her mouth, then deep in mine. It was a series of kisses, really. First I was kissing her, then she was kissing me. My kisses, I know, were forceful, almost bruising, full of pent-up want. I wanted to tell Jodi so much with those kisses. Finally, we broke apart breathlessly, looking in each other's bemused faces.

"I'm so glad you finally decided to meet me halfway," Jodi blurted. I laughed.

"Oh, I'm going to meet you more than halfway!" I said, pushing her gently back on the bed.

I tugged loose the knot of Jodi's robe. She watched wide-eyed as I spread her robe open, her small round breasts waiting, her pubes glistening. I pulled one of her legs wide and leaned quickly forward. Mimicking Clare, I put my mouth on Jodi's pussy and darted my tongue down to find her little pearl. I knew just where to look, and I heard Jodi gasp. Then she gave a low, crooning moan.

I circled her clit with my tongue-tip, wetting it, brushing it slightly. She pressed her hips slowly up and opened her legs, offering herself. I pressed my tongue-tip down her slit, then slowly licked back up to her clit. I felt her hands on the back of my head, pressing my face against her. I was glad to cooperate.

I closed my mouth over her pussy and began licking in earnest, flicking lightly over her clit half-a-dozen times, then pursing my lips to suck gently. Then again. And again. Jodi cried out something that could have been, "NO!" but her hands still pressed my face into her. I licked and licked, loving her smell, the slightly tangy taste of her liquid and the insistent thrusting of her hips.

I settled down to short, steady licks across her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her hips still thrust up against my mouth, but my hands could feel the tension growing in her belly muscles. I wanted to make Jodi cum as badly as I ever wanted anything. I wanted this cum to be ours ... mine and Jodi's.

I was lost in the smell and taste and wet softness of her in my mouth, and the sound of her gasping that turned into "unh-unh-unh-unh-Unh-Unh-UNh!-UNh!-UNH!-UNH!-UNH!UNH!UNH!UNH!UNH! And her moans merged into one long, deep cry from her soul.

"BETH!" Jodi shouted, "BETH! BETH! BETH! Ohhhhh! EAT ME! EAT MY PUSSY! PLEASE! PLEASE! DON'T STOP EATING ME! DON'T STOP!"

And her hips were thrusting up against my mouth and her hands gripped my hair, pressing my face into her wonderful, hot, wetness. I maneuvered one hand briefly, then pushed two fingers up her pussy. Jodi's lower body convulsed anew when she felt the penetration, and I felt her heels beat briefly on my back as her climax continued.

"FUCK ME BETH! OH DO IT! PLEASE FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME SO HARD!"

So I did, thrusting my fingers inside her again and again, and licking and licking until she finally fell quiet and limp underneath me and the only sound was her ragged breathing. I laid there for awhile, my cheek against her tangled wet muff. My fingers slid out of her clasping warmth.

I sat up and looked at my beautiful friend spread out beneath me, her legs wide, skin and hair glistening wet everywhere I looked. Her little pink nipples atop her small, round breasts looked painfully erect. I lifted my wet fingers to my nose and smelled her, then put them in my mouth and tasted her. Then I watched her lie there for a long time. Finally she raised her head and our eyes met.

"That was incredible," she whispered hoarsely, smiling. "Thank you ... THANK you!"

"Don't thank me yet," I said with my own smile. "Because we're just getting started."

I stood up, untied my robe and let it drop from my shoulders to the floor. Jodi's eyes were instantly drawn down to where the big, flesh-colored dildo hung heavily in its harness, swaying slightly when I moved. Jodi made a little choking sound in her throat.

"Oh baby!" she whispered, wide-eyed.

I knelt between her legs, looking at her beautiful, round little breasts topped with stiff pink nipples. The swollen lips of her sweet pussy were just visible in the thick hair where her long legs joined her hips. Leaning down I pressed her pussy open with one hand while positioning the head of the dildo at her entrance with the other.

Jodi tilted her hips to meet the coming thrust and looked up at my face.

"Are you sure?" she asked. For an answer I leaned forward and my weight pressed my cock slowly and steadily between her widespread legs. Jodi gasped, spread her legs wide and thrust upward with her hips. In less than a minute I was buried in her, our pussy hair mingling, my breasts flattened on hers.

"I'm sure," I said, and began to fuck her gently, and with love.

ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers