Two Lizards in the City of Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guess so?" I asked. She was standing right in front of me. I pushed her thighs apart, nudging them with the handle of the crop. "You don't know what the fuck you want, do you?. Neither of you does: women, men, fucked, beaten, you have no idea. It's all the same to you."

Blaine put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as I made her spread her legs farther. "Put your hands down," I told her. "You don't touch me unless I tell you to. You understand?"

She tried to laugh, but it didn't come out right. She was too excited. I spun her around and smacked her ass. I spread her cheeks apart and pressed my finger against her asshole and she grunted with surprise and so I slapped her ass again. She had a nice, high ass, firm and meaty. She just stood there and took it.

"Get down on your knees and eat Talia," I said. "Let me see you suck her pussy. Show me what a hot lesbian slut you are. You are gay, aren't you?"

"I don't know," she said. "I think I'm bi. I haven't been with any guys lately though."

I nodded. She didn't know what the hell she was.

There's a point when you play like this where the sub has to give up control. She either does what you say or she says no and the session's over. I was ready for some resistance from Blaine, but I didn't get it. She was already into it. She liked being told what to do. She got down on the rug and put her hands on the edge of Talia's chair. Talia looked down and swept her own hair out of her face and Blaine closed her eyes and put her tongue out, leaning forward. Talia gasped when Blaine made contact with her.

"A couple of little whores," I said as Blaine began to lick Talia's cunt. "A couple of little fuck lizards who want to be bad. That's what we've got here, isn't it?"

Maybe Blaine was gay but I didn't think so. What she was into was being bad, of trying to shock me and shock herself. She stuck her tongue out against Talia's pussy and twisted her head from side to side, licking her. She sucked on Talia and Talia watched her and whined with surprise and pleasure as her wet flesh slid through her friend's lips. I don't think she believed Blaine would do it either.

"Oh God!" Talia moaned. "Oh Blaine!" She put her hands down between her thighs and cupped Blaine's cheeks, and I tapped her arm with the crop.

"Uh-uh," I said. "No touching unless I say so."

I stood up and took a piece of rope and tied Talia's wrists together, then led the rope up over the back of the chair and down to the rung between the legs, where I tied it off, lifting Talia's hands over her head. Blaine's mouth was still on Talia's pussy but her eyes watched this with excitement. I took two more pieces of rope and lashed Talia's thighs to the arms of the chair, holding her open and helpless for Blaine. I was just in time too, because Talia's thighs were starting to shake with helpless pleasure. She's very sensitive about being eaten and sometimes it's just too much for her to stand. Or maybe it was the tying that made her tremble. She was spread wide and helpless now, just the way she liked, but this time it wasn't me with a whip in front of her, it was Blaine, naked on her knees, twisting her face around in the soaking swamp of Talia's cunt and moaning and slurping with pleasure.

It was a show for my benefit, I knew that much. If I hadn't been there the two of them would probably have sat around watching TV and eating popcorn; it was all the same to them. Not that they were faking it, but I knew that what was making them excited was doing it in front of me. Two gorgeous girls at the peak of their sexual prime with no idea of what to do with themselves. They needed this old man watching them to make themselves feel so wonderfully lewd and dirty, which is what they really wanted.

Blaine lifted her face from Talia's crotch and looked back at me over her shoulder. "I thought you were going to fuck us. Will you fuck me if I make her come?"

"I'll do what I damn well please," I said, fetching her a sharp little swat on the ass with the crop. She jumped, and a bright red welt sprang up on her naked ass. It's a real shock to be hit with a whip for the first time. It's not the pain so much as it is the indignity: the idea that someone's willing to do that to you: treat you like a slave, like an animal, that they're willing to hurt you for their own amusement. "You're going to show me what a hot little bitch you are, then I'll decide what to do with you."

I got down behind Blaine and pressed my hand against the back of her neck, shoving her face into Talia's pussy and making Talia squeal with shame and excitement.

Both of them wanted me to think that they were big, perverse, bi-sexual lovers, beyond shame and beyond right and wrong. Regular swingers. But I knew Talia, and I figured I knew Blaine pretty well, and I knew that their lesbian encounters had probably been no more than the usual kinds of things girls did when boys weren't around and they wanted to feel wicked and naughty: touching each other, maybe playing with each other's tits, pretending to kiss, pretending they were getting off. Well, this was different. I wanted the real thing. I wanted to see them involved. I wanted to see just how bad they really were.

I put Blaine's hands on the arms of the chair and made her hold onto the ropes that held Talia's thighs open. "Don't you let go no matter what I do, understand? And don't stop eating her, bitch."

She grunted, not daring to lift her face from Talia's pussy. Talia was red as a beet, her face clenched shut, biting her lip. Her belly was drawn tight and quivered with every whining breath as Blaine's head worked around between her legs. This was more than she'd expected. Talia wasn't bi. She did it only to shock, but Blaine's mouth had gotten to her, and she was about to lose it in the face of her first real lesbian experience, lose it in front of me. These girls thought they were bad, but they'd only been faking it: they'd never really been involved in their games. They were involved now, and they didn't know what to do with their excitement.

"Eat her, bitch!" I hissed, taking hold of Blaine's pony tail and pulling her head tight against Talia's crotch.. Talia's head rolled against the back of the chair. Her pouty lips opened but her moan of impending release choked in her throat. I raised the crop and brought it down on Blaine's ass, and Blaine squealed into Talia's cunt. I whipped her again, then again, then I dropped the whip and ran my fingers into her soaking quim, reaching deep into her hot sheath.

Now Talia began to pant. Seeing her friend get whipped was the last bit she needed to put her over the edge. Her toes pulled tight against her feet and the big cords on the insides of her thighs flexed as she tried to drive her cunt against Blaine's mouth. I let go of Blaine's hair and reached up and grabbed a hold of Talia's nipple and squeezed, adding a sweet spear of pain to her pleasure, and that did it.

I heard the familiar sobbing chant of her orgasm as she pulled against the ropes. Blaine squealed too as she felt Talia lose it into her mouth, and I grabbed Blaine's pony tail and pulled her off of Talia while Talia was still twitching.

"Get on the sofas and open your legs. Wait for me." I said to Blaine.

I pulled off my shirt and pants, stepped out of my shorts. I freed Talia's hands and left her sitting in the chair sobbing for breath, her legs still spread wide, her pussy still jumping and leaking a thin trail of juice.

The sofa faced the open window so Talia could enjoy the skyline, enjoy the view her money bought her. But now the window was like a big symbol of their secret desires revealed, and I just hoped that there were eyes and telescopes trained on that window so that all the city could see Blaine Hudson get fucked.

She was sitting on the couch, legs straight out in front of her, Talia's juice still smeared all over her face along with what remained of her carefully applied lipstick. Blaine seemed to be in a kind of trance, breathing deep, not moving. I got on my knees in front of her, took my big cock in my hand and lanced up inside of her.

"Oh! Oh my God!" she moaned, wrapping her legs and arms around me.

"Did I tell you to touch me?" I asked, flexing my cock inside of her for emphasis. "You're going to lay here like a little slut and get fucked, and that's all you're going to do. I'm not one of your little boyfriends. I'm not making love to you. I'm going to fuck you, hard and deep, and you're going to take it."

She put her legs down and grabbed onto the edge of the sofa cushions as I began to fuck her, stabbing her deep, wanting it to hurt. The little bitch wanted it that way too, and as I bruised her stuffed pussy I began to talk to her:

"You are a little whore aren't you? You love it dirty like this, love my big old man's cock inside you, all knobby and hard. Why aren't you with some of your boyfriends, Blaine? Why aren't you fucking one of them, huh? You know why? Because they don't make you feel dirty, do they? They don't make you feel like a hot little whore, and that's what you want to be, isn't it baby? A dirty little fuck slut, a filthy little whore."

She started whining as I said this, and she arched her back up off the couch, crushing her tits against me. I grabbed her round ass in both hands, got halfway up and rolled so I was sitting on the sofa, pulling her over in top of me so her knees were on the couch on either side of me.

"Bring me the whip, Talia!"

She had untied herself from the chair by now, and she came over with the riding crop. She stood there looking hurt, excluded from what we were doing, so I said, "Whip her ass. She doesn't even know how to fuck. Give her some incentive."

Blaine screamed as Talia hit her. Talia hit her a lot harder than I would have, and Blaine put her head down and started riding me fast, even though I knew it was hurting her. Talia hit her again, and again, and every time she whipped her, Blaine yelped and started pumping harder and harder on my cock.

"Oh God I can see your dick inside her pussy!" Talia said. "I can see you going in and out! Jesus is she wet! Blaine, you're soaking wet. I can see it oozing out of you!"

Blaine raised her head and uttered a strangled cry of shame and excitement. She was riding me hard, desperately, her big tits bouncing on her chest. Despite my warning she put her hands on my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin, but I let it go, not wanting to ruin her concentration at this point. She was bathed in fuck sweat and close to her own orgasm. I slapped her ass and sucked a nipple into my mouth, then put my teeth to it.

"Everyone can see you fucking me, " I said, releasing her tit and letting it bounce against my cheek as she rode me. "Everyone from here to the lake can look up here and see what a whore you are, Blaine. You're fucking famous. You and your hot cunt. Everyone can see."

Blaine threw her head back. She froze for a moment and trembled. She groaned like she was trying to force something out, her eyes shut tight, and then she came. She came with a loud, sudden, shriek, just like Talia had said, every muscle tensed. She screamed and then she screamed again: wild, snarling wild-cat screams.

Talia saw what was happening, and without thinking she threw herself on top of us, trying somehow to be part of Blaine's orgasm. her weight forced Blaine down on top of me, and I let myself go, let myself fountain up into Blaine's clenching pussy, shooting hot and deep into her dark secret insides.

*****

Look at these girls. They live in a land of eroding expectations: resources getting scarce, jobs disappearing, the future uncertain; a nation in which there are already subtle signs of decline and a vague sense of dissolution. They live in a world where everything is negotiable, even right and wrong, where price is everything and value is nothing. And in this world they try to make their way, try to find love and comfort and what meaning and fulfillment as they can.

This is the world ruled by the Moon, and as she heaves itself clear of the tangle of rooftops on the horizon-almost full tonight--I point her out to the two naked girls.

"There she is," I say. "The moon is all mystery. She is all that you want that you don't understand; the irrational voice inside us all. That's why she rules sex and love. If you can understand what you feel when you see her in the sky, then maybe you can understand why we do the things we do; your heart and desires."

Blaine ignores what I say, pressing her naked breasts against my back. Talia leans against me and sighs.

"I never could," I say. "I'm as much a mystery to myself as the moon ever was. But I can live with that now."

With that I lie Blaine down and cover her mouth with my own. I roll onto my back and Talia squats over my erect cock and impales herself with a soft moan of greedy satisfaction, and the moon rises above the city of glass.

12