All Comments on 'Two Lonely Women Ch. 02'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
21stcv21stcvover 1 year ago

Why is this in Anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Because the author is secretly gay and prefers gender-neutral, dry assholes to wet pussy.

HofeederHofeederover 1 year agoAuthor

Why would I be secretly gay? What are you twelve and live in 1968? Your insults and laughable attempt at being rude only accomplished revealing how petty, stupid and homophobic you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel coming?

Auden JamesAuden James10 months ago
Probably the Best Chapter

This is probably the best chapter out of this three-part story! The intensity of the moment when the narrator’s and Rose’s desire meet against the kitchen wall is conveyed quite well. Still, it’s unclear to me what makes the narrator supposedly so irresistible to this older “lady”—and, conversely, what makes Rose so irresistible to him. I mean, he’s a hormon-driven eighteen-year-old boy and admires the apparently cupious “stretch marks” on her flabby stomach as “body art?” What kind of a teenage boy entertains such a ‘sublime’ taste?

Apart from that the dialog comes across as quite natural, articulating the age difference between the characters in an appropriate manner. The bonding via smoking in her bed after sex is also a nice touch of casual realism!

—AJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES