All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: Rage'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
can't wait to see the comments

This story is really going to generate a ton of feedback! For those who are reading this to get off, there wasn't a ton of stroking material here. Maybe the author would have been better off putting this story line in the novella section. Not sure how this is going to end but it doesn't look good for Harold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best story ever

this is the best story i ever read pls don't finish continue with the amazing stories

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Just a quick note...

The next chapter was just submitted. Should be up in a few days, barring any issues.

RoukleyRoukleyalmost 11 years ago
Thanks yo!

my thanks to the author---I love love LOVE this series but get sooooooo irritated with the length of time it takes to get new chapters---so hazzah there ganny---thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Less Penny, more Mom and Aunt Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Artistry

That's what this is, pure artistry. You have quite the talent. I'm losing any sympathy I had for the father though, fuck him now. Everyone has tried to make things right but he can't let go of his issues.

Trying to use Marie like that was a terrible move on his part. I'm glad the next few chapters have been submitted. I'll definitely be checking daily.

silver766silver766almost 11 years ago
Whew!

Pretty intense! The fight was really unexpected didn't see that coming. I'm glad to see that Jeremy is back as the alpha dog. I think that is very important to the flow of the story. I agree he was over thinking things a bit, better to just take charge and go with the flow. The women seem to like his aggression me included. I never really liked Harold's part in the story, still don't, but you're a great writer. You incorporate so much depth and emotions in your stories and still keep it hot. I love that about your writing. Can't wait for the next chapters, really looking forward to it.

Thank you from miss Silver766.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 11 years ago
I can't say I want the end to come.

This story is loaded with the real implications of what sharing and multiple partners would have on people in the real world. And that takes explanation. That is why this story is so long.

Readers just have to understand that.

I for one love this story, and would gladly welcome many more chapters.

I will miss it when it's finished.

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 11 years ago
Awesome, as always

Really hoping they can work it all out for everyone . And maybe Jeremy should go to North Texas or UTD . One of the HOTTEST series ever.

christi11christi11almost 11 years ago
Yaaaay you're back!

Lots of fighting, even the physical kind. :-(

Some making up... :-)

And the future... Well, who knows? <laughs!> Wouldn't it be funny, and kind of justice, if Penny left the lot for Colin??? And the sisters, hubby, and son, could have their own fun?

I look forward to the next chapter!!! Thank you for writing this wonderful series! :-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very exciting and erotic chapter.

Well done !

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done.

Very well written. Let that allay any particular fears you might have about the quality of the story. I'm glad you took the time to write the ending to this saga. It was one of my favourites, and I was a bit upset when I realised it was incomplete.

The fight wasn't entirely expected. There was far too much tension between Harold and Jeremy for something not to happen. Marie, however, was another story. Didn't see that one coming. Nor the Penny part. But I, for one, like where you took the story, and I can't wait to read the rest. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Kal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
for ZZZZZZZZZZ

listen melodramatic.. at least have a constructive criticism, this is ENTERTAINMENT!!!! its very simple, if you don't like it, don't read it.. otherwise let us enjoy a little story, and you can go on your merry way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next Installment Ideas

Alice's greatest asset, according to her husband, is her ass. Alice pretty much promised Jeremy her ass in the first installment. Yet, he hasn't taken her ass. Don't forget a very extended (long) scene with Jeremy using her ass. Also, Harold realizes he needs to share Alice with Jeremy. So, they both take her pussy and ass together, at the same time. Since Marie has put her ass off limits, Jeremy needs to take her ass, also.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Thanks for the new installment, Tx Tall Tales. I found it to be a nice addition, though somewhat departed from the story so far. I loved the creative way you incorporated Penny's point of view into the mix which was exciting on it's own. It was a little heavy on the exposition part, and personally I felt the fight went on a little long, but to some degree that is something a lot of stories could expand upon. It wasn't my favorite of the series, but it appears to be necessary, if for the very least incorporating some realism into the relationships. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Talent

You're excellent at writing foreplay and sex scenes. Plotting needs work though. The moms are supposedly concerned about the father's ego, but as soon as he's in bed they're downstairs making out with the boys and getting ready to fuck them? Its weak. But as I said the sex is great, so maybe write more of that and less of plot twists.

max052max052almost 11 years ago
Jeez!

I have to admit I didn't expect that, but it was pretty amazing. Hot sex tends to lead to hot emotions, either very good or very bad. Jeremy's manipulations are a very dangerous thing and this a loud wake up call. It seems to be in the end, however, a positive thing. The fight cleared the air and tore down the old structure, paving the way for a new one to be built. Part of the reason my ex and I were divorced was because we never fought, and never aired our differences. I see this as a new beginning. Another great submission, Tex. Thanks for this.

Best wishes, max052

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

Back to basics, as it should be. I'm so happy you've written off the douchey dad and gotten Jeremy back into Mom's and Aunt Marie's panties. Looking forward to seeing where this leads. I told you you were the best!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
As someone earlier said...

"Less Penny, and more Alice and Marie."

Couldn't agree more. For all Penny's sexiness, she's too often a self-centered bitch. Blowing up at the dad at the kitchen table was fine. She was correct in everything she said there, except for the obvious: The dad wasn't just callously using her and her body, as she accused him of doing; she was a more-than-willing participant who, in fact, usually initiated every bit of it. So, her little "woe is me" martyr act was very distasteful. What she pulled on Jeremy? Entirely uncalled for. Then she doubled down on the cunty hypocrisy by denying him a chance to talk to her, when he went to her house.

Wasn't she the one who just a day or two earlier gave him that long sermon about how he needs to confront her with her misdeeds, rather than shutting her out and turning away? Now, when the shoe is on the other foot, she goes ahead and does the exact thing she made him promise never to do with her.

Except for the loving episode when she first fucked Jeremy, she's become a dark cloud that hovers over every scene. Anymore, the story always takes on a negative pallor whenever she gets involved. Conversely, the beauty of the story always returns to the fore whenever Marie or Alice are allowed to spend time with Jeremy. The only issue there (and it's an issue with Jenny and Colleen, as well) is all the constant "rankings" nonsense each woman pulls on Jeremy, seemingly at every turn.

"Who gives the best head?"

"She doesn't kiss you as well as I do, right?"

"She will never be as good as me, huh?"

"Who's your number one? I thought I was your number one!"

And Jeremy only makes it worse...

"Oh, you've always been my main fantasy. _____ could never top you."

~ten minutes later, after Jeremy has swapped Alice for Jenny, or Jenny for Marie~

"How can you say that? You know you're my favorite girl!"

Enough already. All this back-biting has grown tiresome. Fewer petty insecurities, more love and warmth...please.

The dad is just a big, stupid monkey. For all his bluster, he's no more mature or emotionally secure than his son, yet he keeps trying to present himself as the all-knowing sage of the house. Fact is, the only two people who have any real handle on their emotions in this story are Marie and Alice. Yes, Alice can't seem to control herself, but at least she knows what she wants. The dad? He's all over the map.

Someone else also commented on the absurdity of Alice and Marie wanting to dote on the dad and make him feel better, even as they both keep taking every opportunity to add fuel to the fire by jumping on their two sons the moment the dad is out of the room.

Not too bright, that. Then again, this is a porn story, and the titillation has to come from somewhere.

Still a great story, even as silly as it is. All credit to the writer for pulling off such a difficult feat.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
you were right

you did write yourself into a corner.

Colin should go away. He serves no purpose other than to annoy the sisters. Penny is too insecure to be a long term part of the family. And I can't figure out what you have done with dad. Jeremy seems to think he can just take either or both of the sisters at will while his father just sits in his chair and pays the bills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story getting better...

Still don't like Jeremy, too much manipulative, egocentric, egoistic and hypocrite. And he's getting too much rewarded for it, and on his way to have a haren on his house.

Still would like to see more action for Colin (and from his POV), i think it's REALLY not fair for him. See his mom doing things on Jeremy, see his fantasy woman (Alice) also doing it, but on the other hand gots a lot of restrictions being placed on.

It would be cool to see him demading the same treatment, but i think is too late now on the story.

Glad Dad is kinda off the way, and hope Penny is out too.

Can't wait to read the rest tomorrow, sucks to be late to the party!

(PS: again, sry for the bad english)

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
That was different

Not sure I like where this has gone, but I'm going to have to ride this pony on out. It's been too good up to now to bail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice family feud

Nice one to put a family feud as well

Will sure be looking out to how they make up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't know why still reading

no, i'm not telling that it bad, it just me, that hates all these shares, can't accept it. Collin with J's mom, after all those love u between them, u'r nomber one to me and then this, she allow Collin in her panties. I know, i just big owner and hate swings.

this storie is not just for faptime, it's deeper and for respect i'll try to read to the end

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Colin

This Colin dude has to go bro! He’s messing up everything and is in the way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 3

I love the series but there's no chapter 3. Currently my favorite author. Thanks 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still wondering WTF ?

I like most stories by this author but this has gone way off the rails. Any "jerk off ability " is long gone. Like a Trainwreck now. Have to go on. Just hoping it comes back to life.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Wow.

This was by far the most difficult chapter to read through, I can't imagine what it took to write it. It seems like the whole story started to take on a life of it's own somewhere along the way and the complications and baggage just kept piling up until everything went to shit for the family. It's compelling stuff but lost a lot of the erotic nature a few chapters back. It's still a great read and if the author is reading this comment, ignore a lot of the negative criticism that's doled out, mostly by "Anonymous" idiots who whinge because they can't whack off whilst reading every page. They aren't criticising the writing or the story, just that they don't like the events, but they're not meant to be liked are they, it's horrible awful things happening that destroys people emotionally. It can be hard to read but it is incredibly well handled.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Not sure

Don't like the sharing with the dad he's an a$$hole I think the son should take all the women with him and leave.

Zed998Zed998about 4 years ago
Well written

I wasn't quite prepared for the emotional turmoil of the last two chapters.

It was well written though and kept me reading. I just hope everything turns out OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What happened to page 4??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are interested in making a movie out of this, i can bet you, it'll make a fortune. I'd love to watch anything similar to this in a movie or be part of a project that can turn this to a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Triple T- this is masterful.

Easy solution:

Jeremy says screw college, marries Penny and lives at home.

Marie and Colin move into the 2 extra rooms.

Every night each gal stays with a different guy, Colin included.

Often they have air-tight sessions with the 2 extra gals as fluffers and support (like the losing virginity scene).

Alice becomes the teacher of all things anal and sucking.

Colleen and Joe stop by regularly for orgy night.

A steady stream of lonely, horny, frustrated neighbors see the Davis family bliss and stop by for play, practice and lessons.

Harold regains the lead with his own lessons to the boys on technique, control and stamina.

Can't wait to see what you have come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who beats there father only shit heads thats who. cant read any more after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read until the jealousy bill shit so I’m finished right here I’m in reading for that crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again a 5 star part. Best story here ever. Love ❤️ it

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Outstanding author. The series is completely coherent and logically developed. Finally, the father was put in his place by everyone! Hopefully he has the intelligence to learn. Jeremy deserves his mother because he loves her unconditionally. Jeremy deserves Marie because they have been open and honest with each other since day one. Penny is young and will mature with age and experience. When she learns to stand up for herself, she will be hell on wheels. 5 star series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Am reading this story more than 8 years ago and stillreading again and again. want more of it. Please add some threesomes, double penetrations.

make sessions of dad, jermmy and alice, also involve pennys mom and dod and jerrmy

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

I really am beginning to believe that the basis for this story is an authentic diary. Keep up the gold standard work.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

This is really moving along well...I did have some concerns there, especially with the knock-down-drag-out fight, and the injuries both suffered...I Do Not condone that behavior...but understand..my old man and I came really close to blows twice I can remember; he had boxed in college, I had been through Marine Corps Basic and Infantry Training...he got drunk and abusive, insulted me, mom tried to step in, he shoved her...then got in my space, barrel-chesting me. I pushed him back, he started to come back at me, he got shoved back and I told him if he did it again, the beating was on, one or both of us were going to the hospital. He looked me in the eye, evaluating me, and saw the fire blazing back at him. He had taught me to be respectful to mom, and women, yet he was acting contrary to that...Situation was defused, worked thru it, yet carried out relationship to a different level for the rest of our lives.

Father's and sons...dynamic has to work out somehow...

Now, on to the next chapter...Penny is going to have to come around, she reacted like Jeremy did at the mall...did not give him a chance to defend her...

Five Stars, again...hope next chapters are better/calmer, more grown up...!!?? 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥💥💥💯

Calulu482Calulu4828 months ago

Another dumb boring piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate to be that guy in the comments, but they’re pretty harsh. It’s extremely clear that Jeremy has some real issues with sharing what he considers his. Very Stalin. “What’s mine is mine, what’s yours is…negotiable.”

Yeah, it’s well written and sexy. But some are frustrated with someone not taking immediately to the idea of sharing. It’s pretty clear that Harold could’ve had Marie at any time for over 20 years. Alice is given the choice and immediately bends rules. She is the problem here. It all would go away if she promised to stop the contact with her son. It’s extremely likely the rules would be relaxed. She has to be willing to show genuine sacrifice.

It’s pretty clear from the dynamics at play that Colin needs to get the fuck outta there. Harold isn’t incorrect: Alice sucking his cock and teasing isn’t acceptable to any type of substitution argument. No one but she and maybe Marie are alright with it. Colin being in a loving and monogamous relationship is healthy and correct.

I won’t bend on this point: this clusterfuck is totally the responsibility of Alice. I totally see Jeremy being okay with a mom occasionally being a part of it. Alice cannot understand why someone would be furious about opening a relationship. It’s not usually good. It often doesn’t work. By her own actions, she is making it clear that incest is her highest priority. It cannot be emphasized enough: she is giving away everything for a taboo relationship. Total ego play. If she could prove that she’s willing to give it up, everything else would work. Whether she acknowledges it or not, she is more willing to “share” Jeremy than Harold.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The whole relationship with Penny seems super fragile. Like the slightest thing seems to trigger one of them - this time Penny going in a huff and running home, not wanting to talk. Didn't they learn anything? Christ, people should not be allowed in relationships until they pass some kind of maturity exam I swear. As much as I like Penny and was rooting for them, this behaviour is really starting to irritate me and makes me doubt that their relationship will last, which is a damn tragedy because she seems like she would fit perfectly into this crazy family. I hope they sort their shit and she becomes a true member of the family.

Jeremy and Mom seem to be back on track. It's unreasonable and stupid to think she could be cut off completely from her own son. Dad was being a tool. That whole fight was overkill. Idiots the both of them. Again, this is why you need to communicate and not act like morons. With Jeremy taking charge now, I'm curious as to where this will lead. One big happy family sharing and loving each other without all the lies and drama I hope.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

Thing's are working out fine in good time

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous