Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My other hand found its way onto her stomach before I took both her breasts in my hands and squeezed them. This time, Miranda inhaled sharply at my touch. I lowered my lips down to her long slender the neck and began to sensuously kiss her; my lips briefly making contact with her skin before slowly moving further down her body. I planted small kisses in a long line from between her breasts and along the underside of them. Her hands suddenly grasped at the sheets and she held them tightly as I continued to have my way with her body. I took her nipple between lips and softly sucked on it. The stimulation of her nipples began to intensify as my tongue lapped over them repeatedly and I suckled on each one in equal measure.

With one hand, I felt her wrap her slender fingers around my fully erect penis. It hovered there, mere inches above the opening of her vagina. Miranda grasped it and slowly led it to the lips of her vagina and all but begged me to push it inside of her. I released her breasts and with one hand, continued to stroke the side of her body, and with the other, I reached down and grabbed her right thigh which she raised slightly. With one long fluid movement, I lowered myself into her and for the first time, sampled her tight hot vagina. Our bodies now touched in full as I buried the full length of my penis deep inside of her. The feel of her skin against my own was an indescribable pleasure. Warmth engulfed my body, especially my penis that remained imbedded inside of her for several more seconds. I pulled out slightly, the tip of my penis barely between her lips before pushing my penis back in. The feel of her vaginal walls contracting as I did so only increasing the pleasure. I felt her thighs tighten around my hips instinctively. I reached down with my hands, placing them on both thighs and parted her legs before thrusting back into her with more force than last time. Miranda let out a loud pleasurable moan and attempted to close her legs once more. But I firmly kept her legs spread wide with my hands and settled into a slow rhythm as I began to move in and out of her at will.

It hadn't taken very long for a nice layer of moisture to develop inside her vagina as we continued to make love. Despite intending to take it slowly, I soon found myself thrusting in and out of her more vigorously by the second. I planted kisses along her lips only to find them wide open as her moans were replaced by gasps and sharp inhaling. I resorted to kisses along her neck as her perfume filled my nostrils once more. The smell was intoxicating and only served to increase my excitement. She now wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in close. She now kept her legs spread wide on her own accord, allowing me maximum penetration. Miranda continued to gasp and moan, as if she was short of breath and unable to form any other sound. Her mouth remained wide opened as I continued to thrust in and out of her, again and again. I slid into her with ease now, her vagina immensely wet from the service I was giving her.

The sounds of my scrotum slapping again her vagina and her increasingly vocal cries of pleasure began to dominate the room and I'm assuming, the house. I propped myself up for a moment, and watched her writhe in pleasure beneath me. The pale moonlight didn't illuminate much, but it was just enough for me to see my penis furiously moving in and out of her, seemingly without friction, her breasts bouncing back and forth with the momentum of her body, her mouth wide open while her eyes shut tightly. I raised my hand to her face and gently stroked her cheek. For a moment, I stopped all movement and waited for her to open her eyes. She opened them very slightly and looked at me, wondering why I had stopped. Before she could ask, I had forcefully rammed my penis into her once more. This elicited the loudest cry yet. The expression of pure unadulterated pleasure was a sight to behold.

Miranda began to mumble a long string of words, begging me to go harder and quicker. I didn't disappoint and decided it was time for both of us to get out release. Lowering the top half of my body down onto her again, I braced myself against her body and began to forcefully and vigorously assault her vagina. She moaned loudly beneath me, her head lifting off her mattress as her teeth bit into my neck. But just as quickly as her jaw had clenched, it slackened again as I moved quicker and quicker. Suddenly, I felt her tense up against my body as every muscle began to stiffen. I knew instantly she was about to have her orgasm, but despite this, I didn't let up and continued to thrust in and out of her with more force than before. This caused her to instinctively wrap her legs around my waist again, stopping me from pushing into her, as if it was almost too much for her to handle. But I didn't let her stop me and roughly grabbed her thighs once more and forcefully spread her wide once more. I held her legs far apart and assaulted her vagina like never before. Within a few moments, I heard her cry out directly into my ear, a cry of pure ecstasy. As if the sound of her pleasure triggered something inside of me, I felt it coming inside of me too as I began to slow down, opting for long hard thrusts instead. Miranda's orgasm was beginning to subside as her body became limp. She appeared almost oblivious to the fact that with one final push as I felt myself come inside of her. I made a motion to roll off of her body, but she immediately held me in place and gasped between deep breaths,

'No don't...don't move...just stay there.'

I did as I was told and just laid on top of her, her heart racing beneath me, her hot breath against my neck, our collective juices oozing out of her, and my penis remaining relatively stiff inside of her. She remained almost perfectly still beneath me. I softly kissed her on the lips; she responded weakly but still made the effort to slip her tongue into my mouth. We remained like this for sometime, both of us panting heavily and tremendously satisfied. When I felt my penis finally become flaccid, I pulled out and rolled off of her body, making sure not to fall off the small single mattress bed. Miranda was still not moving very much, she just lay there, breathing heavily. I lazily moved my hand over to her body and with the slightest of touches, I moved my finger to her vagina. It was dripping wet. I sat up slightly and looked at her body. The moon must've come out from behind the clouds, because now it seemed to be just a little brighter in the room.

In the darkness, I could see the moonlight glinting off of the line juices that was oozing out of her vagina, down to her rectum and onto the mattress below. I took my index finger and coated it with our collective juices and casually slipped it into her vagina. Miranda remained silent, as if oblivious to the finger currently inside of her. I moved my finger around inside with ease, the walls of her vagina still felt tight but was slick and slippery. Not content to let her sleep just yet, I moved my thumb to search for her clitoris. I found it almost instantly and now began to stimulate her with just one hand. I wondered if she had drifted off to sleep after her orgasm, because despite my stimulation of her clitoris, no matter how slow and lazy it was, all I could get from her was a slight murmur. Although there was without a doubt, pleasure in the sound she made. Happy to hear her still somewhat aware of what I was doing, I watched her face closely as I buried two more fingers inside of her whilst continuing to rub her clitoris with my thumb. It wasn't long before I felt her entire body shudder, and with it, a fresh wave of liquid flowed freely from her vagina. Miranda seemed barely aware of it. Her face contorted in a look of pure bliss. Satisfied that I had managed to illicite two orgasms from her, the second time barely trying, I pulled her fingers out of her and ran my hand over her bare skin, leaving a trail of moisture behind as I did. My hand came to rest on her breasts, as I leaned forward and kissed her twice; once directly on her nipple, and the other one on her lips. As if reading my thoughts, she reached over and pulled my in close, our naked bodies touching once more. I pulled her slightly on top of me, and together we lay there in a naked embrace. The next few hours were the best sleep I had ever had.

***

When I awoke, the room was filled with light. The sun shone almost directly through the window. The glare was intense and for a moment, I wasn't quite sure where I was. I was about to roll over in bed when I literally fell off the side of the bed. I landed with a thud, remembering in that moment that I had spent the night sleeping on a single bed. The memory of who I spent the night with also came to me as I sat up straight on the floor and turned around to see Miranda still asleep. She looked peaceful as she just lay there, breathing lightly with the sheets draped over her bottom half except for her long right leg which dangled over the side of the bed. Suddenly, I heard my phone ring beside me, still inside my jeans. I quickly pulled it out and answered immediately, not wanting to wake Miranda. I continued to sit down on the floor as I answered the phone in a whisper,

'Hello?'

'It's Rob.'

'Morning,' I said, literally not knowing what else to say.

'So where'd you disappear to last night?'

'I should be asking you that. You left me at Linda's.'

'You say that like you didn't leave the party to hang out with Miranda.'

I chuckled. 'Ah, so you do know where I disappeared to last night.'

'I was just testing. I know I probably should've called you to check if you still needed a ride home, but you were over at Miranda's for so long I just assumed you were spending the night. Did you?'

'I did. You're not pissed off are you?' I asked.

'No, of course not. Miranda and I have been over for a long time.'

'So what are you calling me about?'

'I was just wondering about the nature of your stay,' Rob asked wryly. 'Is she there with you?'

I looked over my shoulder at Miranda; naked and asleep. 'Yeah, you might say that.'

'Oh, I see,' Rob said, obviously not needing anymore information.

'Are you sure you aren't angry? Because I think this might breach some kind of unwritten rule about dating your friend's ex-girlfriend.'

'Technically, yes, it's a betrayal,' Rob laughed, 'But I don't care. You have by blessing okay. I know how you feel about Miranda. But more importantly, did you just say the two of you are dating?'

'I don't know. I mean, we slept together.'

'Doesn't mean you're dating. I mean, especially taking into account the copious amount of alcohol I'm guessing you both had last night. Maybe it-'

'I didn't get her drunk in order to sleep with her if that's what you're getting at.'

'I'm not getting at anything. But I'm just saying people's judgment could be impaired after they have a drink, or ten as the case may be. Don't you think it's time you find out whether this is the start of something or just a one time fling?'

'Oh God, you always have to over think everything don't you. You can't just let me have some fun.'

Rob laughed. 'It's what I do. Anyhow, I have to get going. Goodluck on your end.'

'Okay, thanks. I'll tell Miranda you said hello.'

More laughter. 'Yeah, I'm sure she'll like that.'

I hung up and tossed the phone back onto the pile of clothes. I turned around to face Miranda again. I had expected to find her still sleeping but instead I found an empty bed. I did a double take and looked around the room. She wasn't there. She had disappeared as silently as a ninja. I sat there for a moment, confused. Suddenly, I heard the tap turn on in the bathroom down the hall. I slowly stood up, not bothering to put on any clothes and walked down the hall.

The bathroom door was wide open. She didn't notice me a first allowing me to take in the breathtaking sight of her naked and leaning over the basin, splashing cold water on her face. The sunlight filtered in through the bathroom window; long beads of glistening water dripped down her body and onto the tiled floor. I watched in awe at her and slowly walked up from behind whilst she continued to refresh herself in the basin. I didn't want there to be any other pretence to what I wanted and simply reached forward with both hands and cupped her breasts from behind. She let out a surprised gasp at my touch.

'Well good morning ,' she said, staring at me in the mirror.

'Good morning.'

We stood there for a moment in silence. Her standing still, water dripping from her face and her neck down onto the front of her body; my hands, squeezing her breasts and moulding them into different shapes. I slipped her nipples between my thumb and forefingers and watched in pleasure as she closed her eyes at the stimulation. Suddenly, without warning, Rob's words drifted into my head. Before I could help myself, I just blurted out,

'Does this mean we're dating?'

The question obviously caught her by surprise. She pulled my hands down from her breasts and turned around to face me. Once more, her nakedness held me in a semi-trance. Her perky yet firm breasts, her well toned body, slender arms and legs, a nice small patch of pubic hair directly above her vagina; meanwhile, the random droplets of water over the front of her body only enhanced her beauty. Despite the future of our relationship potentially hanging in the balance, I couldn't held but continue to stare. She reached over and placed her hand beneath my chin and slowly brought my head up to face her.

'You can't just spring that question up on me and then ogle me like that 2 seconds later.'

'Sorry,' I mutter. 'But in my defence, this is the first time I've seen you naked in the daytime.'

She smiled before saying, 'You want to know if this means we're dating?'

'Yes.'

'Well, the way I see it, we have two options. Number one, this is just a one time thing and we go back to being friends.'

'No, that's not an option for me.'

'Or we start dating and see where it takes us. Knowing full well that if things don't work out, we probably won't be friends anymore.'

'Okay. That option. I choose that.'

She chuckled. 'Then why are you even asking me?'

'I know what I want. I just don't know if it's what you want, especially when you consider the two empty bottles sitting on the bedside table.

'Oh honey. Yes, we had lots to drink. Yes, I may have been a bit tipsy. But the fact that we fucked and I'm not regretting it means we're okay. Yes, I want to give us a go. And yes, that impassionate speech of yours actually worked. You don't need to worry, I'm not filled with regret. Last night was wonderful, and I would happily repeat it again.'

I felt my heart swell. Her words were music to my ears. I took her hand and lifted it to my lips and kissed it. She stood there giggling. I wasn't usually the hand kissing type but in that moment, I just couldn't help it. Nor could I help myself as I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her in for a big kiss. Her lips were just as soft and supple as last night; her tongue slipping into my mouth and moving at a tasteful speed and motion. I pressed my body up against hers and savoured the feel of her bare skin once more. Every bit of contact brought back the memories of last night, almost as if I was reliving a wonderful dream. When she finally broke the kiss, both of us were all smiles.

'So what's on the cards for today?' I asked.

'Well, I want you to spend the day fucking me long and hard all day and ravishing my body as best you can leaving me sweaty, satisfied and short of breath,' she said, her voice dripping with seduction before quickly adding, 'And we'll find a way to fit breakfast and lunch in there somewhere.'

'This is the first time I've ever heard you talk so dirty. I gotta admit, I quite like this side of you.'

'What else do you like?'

'Your eyes,' I said, staring deep into them.

'What else?'

'Your neck,' I said before planting several small kisses along the length of her neck.

'What else?' Miranda sighed in pleasure as she grasped the bathroom basin for support.

'Your boobs,' I said, gently tweaking her nipples.

'Anything else,' she asked with restrained pleasure in her voice.

'That face you make.'

'What face?' she asked, genuinely confused.

'That face you pull when I do this,' I said, quickly moving my hand between her legs and slipping a finger inside of her vagina.

She was dry inside, but with several slow movements of my finger inside of her, and my thumb in search of her clitoris; within moments, I could feel the unmistakable wetness inside. I quickly pulled my hand out, leaving her standing there against the basin, panting and wanting more.

'You know, I think I forgot one thing before when you asked me what we were going to do today,' she said, stepping past me.

'And what's that?' I asked.

'Personal hygiene,' she said, pulling aside the shower curtains and turning on the knobs causing a jet of water to spurt forth from the showerhead. I merely stood back and watched her testing the water and getting it just right before she stepped inside. Water instantly covered her from head to toe causing her hair to fall flat and saturated about her shoulders. She looked at me and held out her hand. Her welcoming, wet and shimmering body calling to me. With another word, I stepped into the shower with her. The hot water felt fantastic and refreshing on my skin, but what felt even better was the feel of her wet and slippery body clutching my own as we kissed under a hot jet of water.

With one fluid movement, she kicked her left foot to one side and parted her legs for me. I didn't wait for a second longer and launched myself forward and felt my penis slip into her once more. The movement caused her to fall backwards against the wet tiled wall. Her feet struggled to keep steady and for a moment, I thought she might fall over but I quickly grasped both legs and hauled her into the air. Her slippery body was hard to keep hold of and so, I kept her pressed up against the wall, her breasts pressed up against my chest and my penis still imbedded inside of her. She opened her eyes and looked deep into my own. Neither of us moved. I just stood there, her in my arms, us on the cusp of more sex, but instead we just looked deep into each others eyes. The water continued to pound against my back, but we seemed oblivious to it. I don't know what was going through her head at the moment, but in my mind, the only thought I had was that she was now mine. I looked at her beautiful face and the amazing sight of her water soaked breasts and thought to myself once more; she was mine. She was finally mine.