All Comments on 'Delia, Robbie and Me'

by MissFeatherclit

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Great story! I love the way you write. Used up my vibrator on that one. More, please.

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanover 10 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, Miss FC. Love your writing, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful

More more and still more please, I feel that there is a lot of you in your story,love it pure bliss. Two of my girlfriends and I will act this out and keep at it till we pass out from the insane levels of pure sex pleasure, the. Maybe start over.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Hope more comes soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

Great build up to the final fuck. Loved when he filled the two girls with his cum. Please make him cum on his sister's big tits so the other one can lick it off. The one sister seems ready for anal. Rob should ram that tight little ass with his monster cock while the other sister watches and begs to take it in her ass.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Lucky Guy

Robbie is one lucky guy.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I must say I love this story. It feels like there should be another chapter.

arsekoarsekoover 10 years ago
Lucky family fun

Great story, and realistic enough that it would be great if you developed it to a serial. What else could they explore;

The soldier husband

exhibitionism

strap-ons

Your imagination doesn't need help from me judging by your stories.

Well done and please keep up the great work

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
very hot

Very hot and sexy. Just curious but do these three kids live by themselves? There was no mention of any parent and as the sisters fucked each other with the door open, they obviously didn't care about privacy or one of their parents catching them.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
GOOD!

seems to me this story could be expanded into more chapters!

lorencinolorencinoover 10 years ago
Cock-hardening delight

I had three stiff-cocked, wonderful orgasms sharing the world of these incredibly hot sisters

lorencinolorencinoover 9 years ago
less than a year later

This story has gotten me hard as a rock again and fucking my hand wildly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Though not as good as "Sharing Daddy", it's an awesome read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pretty good :). At least we didn't have to put up with all that 'but your my sister, thats incest, we really shouldnt' bullshit that you know no horny brother would prolly be spewing or protesting if he had hot sisters who wanted to fuck :)

...of course you wonder if the poor boyfriend will be around long when he gets back after she's been ruined/spoiled now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love the two sisters and one brother!

Really liked your story! Great, believable story line, and great sex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So steaming hot with insane levels of sex pleasure and fuck lust. What would I not give to fuck my brains out with these two fuck crazed cunts, more and more please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is very convincing. Great story and storytelling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous