Delia, Robbie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a circle with my thumb and forefinger, and stuck the middle finger of my other hand in the circle, and made in-and-out motions with it.

"Do you read sign language?"

"Yeah, I understand what you're saying. I'm just a little dumbfounded. I thought I was going to be the oldest virgin on the planet. Um, so what do we do? How do we get started?"

"Well, we start by making out. Then I need lots of foreplay." I told him about my first--and only--awful experience.

"That asshole ought to be shot. Or castrated. I understand foreplay; lots of petting, titty sucking, pussy eating, that kind of stuff."

"Yeah, that kind of stuff. You're pretty good at pussy eating, by the way. So come here and kiss me."

His lips were soft and supple. He kissed me gently at first, then with increased passion that literally took my breath away. His tongue slipped between my lips and found mine, with a series of little butterfly flicks that sent tingles all through my body.

Then harder, as his mouth plundered mine. He took. Then I took. Our bodies crushed together, chest-to-chest, hip-to-hip. My breasts pressed into his chest, his erection pushed into my belly, as we ground against each other. Gasping for breath, I finally pulled away.

"Holy shit, Robbie, where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"Marsha and I practiced a lot, just in case we ever met anybody we wanted to kiss. That was before I knew she was gay. She probably didn't know it yet either."

"Well at least you have one thing in common."

"What's that?"

"You both like girls."

"Yeah. Hey, that's really funny. This is the first time I laughed about it since I found out."

"Take your clothes off and kiss me again."

I pulled my shirt over my head and stepped out of my panties, and he did the same. Skin against skin, rubbing, sliding against each other, our mouths connected again. My nipples were hard and throbbing against his chest. I reached between us and took his cock in my hand. It was wet with his pre-cum and I coated his cock head with it a swirled my hand around.

He kissed his way down my throat and across my chest, until he found my breasts.

He laved my nipples with his tongue. He started to suck one, and cupped my pussy with his hand. When he slipped a finger into my wet cunt, I came for the first time that night, flooding his hand with my juice.

I laid back on the bed and spread my legs for him. His hungry mouth devoured me, his tongue lapped my lips, and when he hit my clit, I came again. Hard.

"Fuck me, Robbie. I want to feel your big cock inside me." I spread my minora way apart, so he could see the hole he was about to enter. I took his erection in my hand, and guided his bulbous head between my lips.

I'd never had anything that big inside me before, and I could feel my vagina stretching to take in his girth. He put it in about an inch, backed out, and came in again, a little farther each time. When he finally was in me all the way, the head of his cock touched my cervix.

"Oh God, Syb, I never believed it could feel this good. Your cunt is so hot, so tight; I feel like I'm surrounded by liquid velvet. Damn, I'm really getting laid; I'm really fucking."

His pure joy was contagious. He started fucking me in earnest, plunging in and out. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts, and I could feel my orgasm start all the way down to my toes.

When I came, my cunt spasmed, gripping his cock; squeezing, releasing, and squeezing again. He started fucking me faster and harder, and I was moaning with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Syb. I need to cum. I need to feel the rush."

"Cum away, baby."

"OHHH. AHHHHH. Oh, Jesus, Syb...that was awesome." Rope after rope of his cum splashed into my womb, triggering yet another orgasm for me. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OHHH SHIT FUCK..."

Sweaty, spent, we lay in each other's arms. We fell asleep, and I stayed in his bed until morning.

"So, how was he, Sybil?"

"Actually, Delia, he was pretty awesome. Ready to find out for yourself?"

"We need a plan."

"Hey, Robbie," I shouted down the hall.

"Yeah?"

"Come on down to Dee's room for a minute."

He came sailing through the door, and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Whoa. Wow, what's going on? " His jaw dropped. His eyes got huge. Delia and I were outfitted in our foxiest underwear. Both of us were wearing lacy silk half-bras and matching lace thongs. Mine were white, and Dee had on a black set.

Like I said, Dee's boobs are bigger than mine; actually, she's got a really impressive set of knockers. Personally, I wouldn't want to carry all that weight around, and I'm happy with my C cups, but she really turns guys heads around.

"So, Rob, we hear it's every guy's fantasy to make it with two girls at the same time. Is that true?"

"Um, yeah."

"And they like to watch two girls do each other?"

"Yeah! " Delia and I started making out, and Robbie plunked his butt on the edge of the bed, watching intently. It occurred to him that this wasn't a rhetorical question, it was something that was happening right before his eyes. His shorts were tented out already.

I unhooked Dee's bra, and her large breasts sprang free, then she did mine. We posed topless for him, and then did a little shimmy so he could watch our tits jiggle and dance.

We started fondling each other, and he watched, as our nipples got hard under our fingers. When we started sucking each other's tits, we could see a wet spot spreading on the front of his shorts.

We turned our backs to him and eased our panties down. Both of us have great asses, if I do say so myself. We bent over and spread our legs, so he could get a rear view of our cunts.

"Enjoying the show, Rob?"

"Oh yeah. This is soo hot!"

"Move over and make room for us."

We sprawled out on the bed. Dee stretched out, and I climbed up on top of her in the classic sixty-nine position. Knowing we were being watched turned me on even more. Our tongues were flying over each other's pussy, and we both had a screaming orgasm.

When we were finished with each other, we turned our attention to Robbie. We took turns kissing him driving our tongues into his mouth, so he could taste our juices.

Dee tugged his shorts down, and her eyes bugged out when she got a look at his penis. "Holy shit," she said, wrapping her hand around it. The only cock she had ever seen was Alan's, and judging from the clone she made, it was maybe four and a half inches long and only half as wide.

We laid down beside him, and we both licked his cock, each of us taking one side of it. Our tits hung down invitingly, and he took one of Dee's in one hand and mine in the other. When we tickled that little flat spot on the underside of his crown, he started oozing pre-cum, and we licked it all off.

Delia took his cock into her mouth, opening it really wide to take in his girth. She could get all of Alan's in her mouth, but only half of Robbie's. While she worked on his cock, I gently sucked on his balls. He was moaning and thrashing around on the bed, and his hips started rising, fucking her mouth.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Dee pumped his cock furiously. "Jesus, here it comes....AHHHHH! OHHHH! His whole body shook, as he filled her mouth with his spunk. She planted a big kiss on me, and spit half his cum in my mouth. We both swallowed it and grinned at him.

He slid two fingers into my cunt, and two in Dee's, so he was finger-fucking both of us at the same time. Her huge clit slid out of its hood, and was standing at attention. His thumbs started working both of our clits, while his fingers pumped in and out of us.

"This is so awesome. I wish I had two dicks."

"Fuck Delia first, Robbie, I've already had a turn."

"Oh God, it's so big," she gasped, as I watched his cockhead disappear between her swollen red lips. It's really a trip to watch two people fucking so close up.

She came really fast when he filled her up. Her pussy juice ran down over his balls, so I lubed up my middle finger really good, and slipped into his asshole. I worked it around a bit, until I found his prostate gland.

"Oh Jesus, God, Jesus...damn that feels good."

I kept my finger working until I saw his balls contract, and I knew he was going to cum. He pumped harder and faster; Dee's boobs were flying back and forth across her chest. She came again, at the same time Rob let his wad go. His cock, finally deflated, slipped out of her hole. I watched as his milky white cum oozed out of her and ran down the crack in her ass.

"So, you got anything left for me, stud?" I asked him.

"Give me five minutes," he grinned.

"Wow, we've had this sex machine right under I roof, and we didn't even know it," Dee gasped, still out of breath.

"I'm just learning this stuff."

I knelt down and took his soft cock in my mouth. As I worked him with my lips and tongue, I felt him start to grow longer and harder. It's a real thrill for me to suck a guy into a full-blown hard-on.

"I want to get on top," I said, and eased my hot wet cunt down on top of him.

"I love to look at your tits when they hang down like that," he said, filling his hands with them. Dee straddled his head and lowered her pussy down to his waiting mouth.

I came.

Delia came.

Robbie came.

We all collapsed, side-by-side, on the bed.

"This was the absolute best day of my life," he said with a satisfied smile on his face.

Dee and I high-fived each other.

12