Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave danced w/Debbie on the way to hot sex & romantic love.
7.3k words
4.63
1.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Ch. 3

David danced with Debbie on the way to sex and love.

Rewritten and Continued from Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Chapter 2:

An offer too good to say no to, how could I turn that down? Belle not only offered to allow me to fondle her humongous, naked breasts and suck her erect nipples but also, she'd stroke my prick and suck my prick. She'd not only blow me but also, she'd even allow me to cum in her mouth? With me a breast man, how could I say not to fondling her enormous breasts and suck and finger her erect nipples while she sucked my dick?

Having just met the woman, something that had never happened to me, I couldn't believe she wanted to blow me. This tall, beautiful, busty, blue-eyed, blonde woman wanted to suck my cock. After having just met her, no woman has ever deliberately shown me her naked breasts. No woman has ever asked to blow me. Belle did both.

Glad that I had chosen Rocky's to drink and dance, with more than 600 other bars in Austin, Texas, what are the odds that I'd pick the bar where the stunning owner offered to give me sex? Maybe, my destiny is to fall in love with an older woman, a woman nearly twice my age. Perhaps, after being afraid to approach women that are my age, I'm more comfortable with Belle because she's older and more my mother's age.

Overthinking it to the point of paralyzing myself, if I hooked up with Belle as my steady girlfriend, there'd be those who'd accuse me of wanting to have sex with my mother. Yet, I wouldn't care what they thought because I've never been sexually attracted to my mother. I'd never have sex with my mother. Moreover, my mother, other than she was tall, looked nothing like Belle. Not wanting to ruin the moment, I kept my mouth shut.

# # #

As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, I watched as she unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down my jeans. I wondered how many men at the bar wished they could be me right now with Belle getting ready to blow me. I wondered how many men she had done to them what she was doing to me. Then, in the way that Chad and Troy moved to their knees, Belle moved to her knees, too.

As if I was hypnotized, while she stared up at me smiling, I watched her take my stiff, erect prick in her hand to tease the head of my big dick with her manicured fingertips before slowly stroking me. Then, mesmerized, as if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, she took me in her mouth to suck me while continuing to stare up at me. A first time for everything, never had a woman blown me after having just met her.

As soon as she touched my cock, I was all over her massive breasts. I touched her tits. I felt her tits. I fondled her tits. I fingered her nipples. Pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples to her obvious, sexual delight, I had my sexual way with Belle's massive breasts and her erect nipples while she had her sexual way with my big, naked dick. While she sucked my cock, I leaned forward to suck her nipples.

"Oh, my God," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak.

Thinking there was something wrong, I stopped sucking her nipples to look down at her. As if she was an artist trying to see perspective by comparing my big dick to something in the background, she leaned back as if trying to get a better look of my giant prick. Then, she grabbed an empty beer bottle and compared it to my erect prick. Proud that it was, my cock was nearly an inch taller than the beer bottle.

# # #

She tossed the beer bottle in her recycling bin and looked up at me in shock.

"I figured you had a big prick but I never suspected your cock to be this big," she said with a dirty laugh. "Your cock is huge. You have the biggest dick I've ever seen, stroked, and sucked."

I laughed.

"And you have the biggest and the shapeliest tits that I've ever seen, touched, felt, and fondled," I said with a dirty laugh.

While continuing to stare up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she leaned forward and kissed my prick. Then, she licked my prick. No one, not even Chad or Troy had ever kissed licked my prick before Belle kissed and licked my prick. Seemingly, a sexual match made in Heaven, Belle loved my cock as much as I loved her tits.

"I love your big dick, David. I'm willing to stretch my mouth to suck your monster," she said with another laugh. "I don't have time to fuck you now with all of the customers in my bar, but maybe, another day soon, you can come to my house and fuck me," she said. "I'd love to feel you deep inside of me while you pound my pussy."

I put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde heard while running my fingers through her hair.

"I love your wonderful breasts," I said continuing to fondle them while fingering her nipples.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe Belle exposed her naked breasts to me. I couldn't believe she allowed me to not only fondle her big tits but also suck her erect nipples, too. If that wasn't enough, she blew me. She allowed me to cum in her mouth.

# # #

If this was the 50's and a woman blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I'd be obligated to marry her. Seventy-years ago, women didn't suck cock and swallow cum unless they had a diamond on their finger. In the way that women will give nearly any man a blowjob today, women didn't give men oral sex back then, unless they were going to marry them. Unlike today with nearly all women sucking cock, the only women who sucked cock back then and allowed men to cum in their mouths were whores, hookers, prostitutes, escorts, and call girls.

Yet, even though Belle was much older than me, at least by twenty-years, with her so beautiful, so sexy, and so shapely, and with her having huge breasts, I'd marry her if she'd marry me. Actually, with me looking ten-years older than my age, Belle looked ten-years younger than her age, we looked to be the same age. If I was going to sexually fantasize over any woman while masturbating myself, that woman would be Belle.

Then, not done sexually surprising me, she offered to invite me to her house to fuck me. Taking my time undressing her and stripping her naked, I'd love to spend hours with her beautiful body. I'd love to masturbate her, eat her, make love to her, and then fuck her. Even though I was twenty-something years younger than her, I'd love to make her my woman. Then, shocking me again, she stared up at me and said something that no one has ever said to me and something that I never expected her to say to me.

"Have you ever considered becoming a porn star," she said with a dirty laugh while kissing the head of my cock and giving me another sexy smile and a naughty laugh? "I'd love to watch you having sex with another woman. We could have a threesome," she said. "I may know someone who'd be interested in talking to you about making a porn movie," she said.

'What? Belle would love to watch me have sex with another woman? Does she have someone in mind that she'd love to watch me having sex with? She'd be willing to have a threesome? Is she a swinger? Is she bi-sexual? Is she into threesomes? I'm lucky to sexually satisfy one woman, I can't imagine having sex with two women,' I thought.

# # #

Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Chapter 3:

Glad that Belle took the sexual lead, unfortunately, I'm too much of a nerd to make my sexual move with her and/or to approach a woman, especially an attractive women. It wasn't until I had a beer to give me the false courage that I needed, to feel confident enough to talk to, flirt with, dance with, and, hopefully, invite a woman home to sexually seduce her. In the meantime, moving to the music, I danced alone while hoping that a woman would approach me and ask me to dance.

The next Saturday night, I returned to the bar. Undressing me with her eyes, Belle gave me the eye as if she wanted to fuck me.

Yet, the bar was crowded and she was busy. Besides, with so many young, tall, blonde women in attendance, when comparing her to them, I wanted someone my own age. Probably because the women in Texas aren't as ethnic, unless their Hispanic or Mexican, Texas has so very many beautiful women. Other states, especially those states on the east coast are flooded with Italians, Sicilians, Asians, Black, Irish, English, and French.

More important than sex, at least for the time being, I wanted to dance. And with Belle stuck behind the bar working, she wouldn't be my preferred dance partner. Besides, until she invited me home to her place, she wasn't ready to fuck me in the way that I wished that I could fuck her. Becoming lost in her arms, she was a woman that I could make love to and fuck all night. Indeed, she was a woman that I could marry and live with happily ever after.

# # #

I held my beer in one hand without spilling a drop as I danced alone. While waiting for a woman to make her move, talk to me, and ask me to dance, I continued dancing. I saw some women giving me the eye, especially very tall women. I danced the Texas two-step to country and western songs along with a crowd of dancers. As I danced, I looked around the bar at so many good-looking, sexy, and shapely women.

There were so many tall, blonde, pretty women, I had my choice of women, if only I had the nerve to approach one. Even after Belle sucked my cock and allowed me to ejaculate a load of cum in her mouth the week before, as if I had never had sex, I felt horny, again. There were so many good-looking, young women in attendance but, trying to get up the gumption to ask one to dance, I didn't have the confidence to approach any of them.

Suddenly, I felt like the nerd that I am and will always be. I felt as if I was back in high school with my pocket protector, my Texas Instrument calculator, and my glasses with white, adhesive tape holding the glasses together. I took marital arts lessons to give me confidence, and even though I earned my black belt, the confidence that I needed to approach women hasn't changed. I had more confidence to face them in a dojo than I did in asking them to dance in a bar.

I'm still a loner. I'm still a loser. I'm still without a woman in my life. Yet, Belle saw something in me that she wanted. She saw me for the man that I could be instead of the nerd that I am.

Since this was Texas, the land of the tall, blonde, beautiful women, many of the women at the bar were tall, blonde, blue-eyed, and small breasted women with nice asses. A few, shorter women with darker hair had big breasts but nothing like Belle's huge tits. I lusted over Belle again but not wanting her to be my steady diet, I needed to find a woman my age. I needed a relationship and not just a fuck buddy. I needed to find someone to fall in love with and someone who'd fall in love with me, too.

Actually, even though she was twenty-years older than me, I could fall in love with Belle. Unfortunately, she was too old to have children. I wanted children. I wanted a son and a daughter. I wanted grandchildren. I wanted offsprings who' care for me in my old age.

# # #

After going to the bar over the course of a couple weeks, an attractive, brunette woman noticed me dancing alone and asked me to dance. With Belle leaning across the bar while watching me dance with a younger woman, this younger woman was as sexy as she was shapely. Seemingly, Belle was jealous that I danced with a woman nearly half her age. Maybe, she wouldn't be as jealous if I allowed her to watch us having sex. Then, again, maybe, she'd be even more jealous if I dared have sex with this woman while she watched.

"I'm Debbie," she said giving me a big smile and lighting me up with her big, brown, beautiful eyes. "What's your name?"

I guzzled the rest of my beer and put the empty glass on a table. Glad that she approached me first to hopefully get me out of my shell, I returned her big smile with my big smile. Now, that she approached me, I didn't want to ruin it by not talking to her. I needed to make the most of my time with her. Hoping to get lucky, maybe once she danced with me standing upright, she'd want to dance with me lying down naked without our clothes.

"David," I said.

'Debbie and David sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g,' I thought.

# # #

Unfortunately, with Debbie a brunette, and only 5' 4" tall, not that she was short, but average, between the 2" heels of my cowboy boots and my cowboy hat, she wasn't even up to my shoulder. I felt like Blake Sheldon with Gwen Stefani when she's not wearing heels. Normally, I'm sexually attracted to taller, big breasted, blonde women, and Belle was definitely my type. I wished that Debbie had Taylor Swift's 5' 11" height. If only Belle was my age, twenty-five-years-old, instead of forty-something-years-old, my kind of big, breasted woman, I could have fallen in love with her.

While dancing with Debbie, I prefer staring in a woman's eyes than staring down at the top of her head. Belle was tall, about 5' 10" tall, and about 6' 1" tall with her high heels. Unfortunately, with her old enough to be my mother. Alas, if only Belle was my age, I imagined marrying her.

Yet, whenever I ordered a beer, she'd deliberately flashed me her long, sexy line of cleavage and her big, naked tits while making her flashes appear accidental. No doubt, if only I'd make the move to sexually seduce her, she'd love to dance with me naked while lying down in her backroom again. Instead, I wished she'd invite me home to fuck her. With us having hot sex all night long, I'd love to make love to her and fuck her in every room of her house.

Yet, no matter Debbie's height, she was very pretty, had a great personality, and a good sense of humor. She had a well-rounded body with a nice ass and C cup or D cup breasts. Seemingly, at first glance, she'd not only make for a good wife but also, I imagined that she'd make for a good mother, too.

Something that I loved a woman doing, she enjoyed displaying her big breasts by exposing her long, line of sexy cleavage when wearing her low-cut tops. I could tell by the shape of her breasts that she wasn't wearing a bra. As soon as I held her and she danced with me, either she was cold or sexually aroused, but her big nipples made their presence known through her low-cut top. Feeling as if she belonged there, I loved holding her in my arms.

Enamored with her big tits, I enjoyed watching the tops of her breasts jiggle, while I stared at her big breasts bouncing up and down as we danced. Something that sexually excited me to do and that was thrilling for me to do, I loved watching her big breasts move and jiggle. Something that I shall always remember and will never forget, with her a good dancer, as good of a dancer as I was, I loved dancing with Debbie. We made for a good dance team.

# # #

If they still had marathon, dance contests in the way that they did in the 1930's in the movie, They Shoot Horses, Don't They, starring Jane Fonda, Michael Sarazin, and Susannah York, we'd win? With us both dancing fools, and with me spinning her around and dipping her, when dancing together, we made everyone else look bad. Sometimes, giving us the floor, the crowd parted to watch us dance alone.

When I wasn't staring down Debbie's blouse at her jiggling breasts and at her cleavage, while close dancing with her, with my one beer giving me the sexual courage, I copped cheap feels of her shapely ass. Even though I wasn't an ass man but a breast man, Debbie had a nice, firm ass, no doubt from dancing. Her ass was as shapely as Jennifer Biel, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Upton, Rihanna, Beyonce, and Sofia Vergara's asses.

With her not slapping my hand away and/or reprimanding me for touching her and feeling her round and firm ass, I took even more sexual liberties by continuing to rest my hand on her shapely backside through her short skirt and panties. I felt her ass as if she was already my woman. Seemingly, she was my woman by the loving way that she stared up at me.

With her enjoying me touching and feeling her, I left my hand on her ass all the while that I close danced with her. As if I was already having sex with her, and as if I already owned her ass, I loved cupping her sweet ass in the palm of my big hand. Then, taking a chance that she wouldn't push me away or slap me, I squeezed her shapely ass as if we were already in bed naked and fucking.

Normally, a nerd, except when dancing, especially with Debbie, I loved dancing with her. Before Belle flashed me her naked breasts, allowed me to fondle her tits and suck her nipples while she sucked my cock, dancing was my way to meet and pickup women. My alcohol consumption of one beer gave me the sexual courage that I normally didn't have to talk to women. Whenever I danced with a woman, suddenly filled with confidence, I romanced women with my dancing moves, and with my subtle touches and feels.

In the way that I had copped cheap feels of her ass, while close dancing with her, I copped cheap feels of her big breasts, too. With me a breast man, I loved feeling her breasts even more than I loved feeling her ass. Slowly sliding my hand across the front of her, I felt her erect nipples. I couldn't believe that she wasn't wearing a bra. I had enough of a feel of her naked breasts through her sheer top that I could imagine what her naked breasts looked like.

Again, with her not slapping my hand away, Debbie didn't seem to mind me taking sexual liberties with her shapely and sexy body. Definitely, natural breasts and not implants, her big breasts felt as firm as they felt soft. Definitely bigger than a C cup, her breasts felt as if they were a D cup.

'I love tits, especially big tits,' I thought while copping cheap feels of Debbie's breasts.

# # #

After that first night when we danced together, one of the things that I liked about Debbie was that every time I saw her, she wore a short skirt. She had shapely legs with defined calf muscles. Seemingly, she enjoyed showing off her legs when wearing a short skirt in the way that she enjoyed showing off her big breasts by wearing low-cut tops without wearing a bra. The total package, she looked just as sexy wearing her short skirts as she did when wearing her low-cut tops.

Most women at the bar wore blue jeans and loose tops that didn't show the size and the shape of their breasts nor their cleavage. Nearly all women in the bar wore bras. With Debbie's breasts up where they should be and not sagging at all, she looked good without wearing a brassiere. No doubt, ashamed of their unshapely legs and/or their small breasts by keeping them covered, they didn't have the shapely legs and/or the big breasts that Debbie had. Their uniforms of choice were blue jeans, loose tops, and sneakers.

Yet, with most of the women at the bar tall blondes, in the way that Belle was a tall blonde, I wished that Debbie was tall blonde, too. In the way that I have a thing for tall, women with big tits, I have a thing for women with blonde hair, especially natural, blonde hair and not dyed, blonde hair. Debbie's uniform of choice was short skirts, low-cut tops, and high heels that made her 5' 7" tall. With her dancing backwards with heels while wearing a short skirt, I imagined that I was her Fred Astaire, and she was my Ginger Rogers.

When close dancing with her, one of the things that I enjoyed doing with Debbie, was deliberately raising her short skirt high enough to expose her white panties. With her seemingly unaware that I was exposing her panties, it sexually excited me to flash Debbie's panty clad ass. Not acting as if she knew her panty clad backside was exposed to the crowd, I didn't know if she knew that I was flashing her panty clad ass. Yet, with her not slapping my hand away or reaching behind her to pull down her skirt, I took that as her permission to continue flashing her.

12