Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe, she knew that I was flashing her panties. Maybe, she enjoyed me flashing her panties as much as I enjoyed flashing her panties. Maybe, she was as much of an exhibitionist as I was a voyeur. Yet, the more that I flashed her panties, the more that she allowed me to flash her panties. While pretending that I was unaware the I was exposing her, I continued raising her skirt higher and longer until I raised her short skirt all the way up to her waist and kept it there while close dancing with her.

No doubt, in the way that I masturbated over dancing with Debbie and over Belle showing me her naked breasts and blowing me, I'll be masturbating over flashing Debbie's panties to a dance floor and a bar full of men. Besides, every time I twirled her around, her short skirt collected around her waist. Every time I spun her, especially to those sitting and watching us dance, she flashed more than just the back of her panties. She flashed her panty clad, pussy mound, her camel toe, and her dark patch of dark brown pubic hair that was clearly visible through her panties, too.

# # #

It was late, around midnight and, having finished my one beer, I was out of money. Time to go home, I needed to say my goodbyes to Belle and to Debbie. I'd love to ask Debbie to come home with me, but I didn't have the confidence to do that, not yet. I'll be masturbating tonight and tomorrow morning over imagining her naked and having sex with me.

I'd have to dance with her for another year before I made that kind of sexual move. I'd have a better chance of asking Belle to come home with me. Obviously, for her to show me her naked breasts, allow me to fondle them while sucking her nipples as she sucked my cock, an understatement, she liked me. She had already confessed that she wanted to fuck me.

"Bye Belle. I'll see you next week," I said.

Sexually surprising me, she deliberately opened her Rocky, boxing robe all the way to flash me her naked breasts again. She laughed. I loved seeing her big, naked tits.

"Good night, cowboy," she said looking down at her exposed breasts before staring up at me with a sexy smile. "We'll miss you," she said laughing while cupping her big breasts in the palm of her hands and waving me her goodbye to me with her big, naked tits.

I walked to Debbie's table. She sat with some of her friends. They all looked up at me as if they had been talking about me.

"Well, thanks for dancing with me, Debbie. It's late and I have a long walk home. I'll see you next week, maybe," I said waving to her and hoping that I'd see her again.

Surprising me, not allowing me to leave without her, she gulped down the rest of her beer.

"Wait," she said. "I'll give you a ride home," she said standing up from the table. "It's not safe to walk through this neighborhood, especially at this hour," she said with a sexy laugh.

# # #

Only, as I found out later, a ride home wasn't the only thing that she wanted to give me. I was glad that I decided not to drive my Honda 360, racing bike to the bar, the only transportation that I had at the time. We walked out the door to her car, a '70 Oldsmobile, red convertible with white, leather interior. It was a better car than my brother's '71, white, Plymouth Fury with a black vinyl top, an old man's car compared to Debbie's, bright, red, hot convertible.

A short ride home instead of a long walk, comfortable on my own turf, I invited her inside my brother's house for a beer. Thankfully, he wasn't home. He's never home. Yet, unsure how to go about it, I hoped to get lucky with Debbie in the way that I got lucky with Chad and Troy a couple of weeks ago, and with Belle last week.

I'd love to make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. I'd love to slowly undress her. I'd love to strip her naked. Too pretty for me not to want to make love to her, I'd love to have sex with Debbie. In the way that I wanted to masturbate, eat, make love to, and fuck Belle, I wanted to do all of those sexual things to Debbie, too.

Suddenly, into blowjobs after two gay men and Belle sucked my cock, I'd love Debbie to blow me, too. I'd love her to suck my cock while I fondled her big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. I'd love to put a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head. I'd love to hump her mouth and fuck her face. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow my cum.

Yet, unfortunately, not all women are into giving men, especially a man that they had just met and hardly know, oral sex. Moreover, many women would never allow a man to cum in their mouths. Sad to say but true, most women are spitters instead of swallowers. I hoped Debbie wanted to blow me as much as I wanted her to blow me.

Yet, with me reverting back to being a nerd again, afraid to make my sexual move, afraid to even kiss her, we sat on the couch and talked as if we were old friends or brother and sister. Again, unless I'm on the dance floor copping cheap feels of her sexy and shapely body, I revert back to being bashfully shy. Lacking confidence, I feared making any sexual move to sexually, seduce her. Not wanting to alienate her, I feared that she may not like me in that way.

# # #

"Well," she said. "I'm waiting for you to make your move to kiss me," she said. "Don't you want to kiss me? Don't you like me," she asked while staring up at me with those big, beautiful, brown eyes?

I gave her an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry, I'm not very sexually experienced. To be honest, I was waiting for you to kiss me. I was hoping that you'd make the first sexual move," I said.

Fortunately for me, instead of rejecting me, Debbie took the lead to sexually seduce me. She leaned into me, looked up at me, smiled and then, she kissed me. Something that I dared myself to do, but unable to do, I couldn't believe she kissed me.

Then, surprising me again, she parted my lips with her tongue. Something that I had never expected her to do, the first time that I woman had kissed me before I kissed her, she French kissed me. Now, filled with confidence with her giving me a deep, wet kiss, I returned her kiss with my kiss.

'Wow,' I thought. 'She must really like me to not only kiss me but also to French kiss me.'

Then, not stopping with just a French kiss, something that I had never expected her to do, as if giving me her permission to touch and feel her, she reached down to feel my growing erection through my jeans. Teasing me into having a bigger and harder erection, she fingered the head of my growing prick with her long, manicured fingers. While she continued feeling my stiff prick, she continued making out with me while allowing me to touch and feel her through her clothes.

There's nothing like French kissing a woman while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I loved making out with her as much as I loved touching her and feeling her. I loved feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her bra. I loved feeling her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. Then, taking a chance that she wouldn't slap my hand away and/or slap my face, I reached my horny hand beneath her short skirt and cupped her pussy through her panties.

I couldn't believe that I was cupping Debbie's cunt through her panties. I couldn't believe that she allowed me to cup her panty clad pussy. As surprising as it was sexually excited, the fact that she allowed me to cup her pussy through her panties told me that she wanted more.

She allowed me to finger her clit through her panties. Then, pushing her panties aside with my index finger, and with her already wet, I continued French kissing her. I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy while continuing to make out with her. My first time masturbating a woman, I masturbated Debbie.

"David don't stop rubbing my clit. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me, David. Finger fuck me. I'm going to cum," she said whispering her sexual lust in my ear.

Again, the first time that I had masturbated a woman, she closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, and arched her back while having a sexual orgasm from me rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy.

# # #

Then, with one thing leading to another thing, surprising even myself that she'd willingly follow, I wanted to ask her up to my brother's bedroom. His bedroom was much bigger than my bedroom. Moreover, he had a king-sized waterbed, and I only had a twin XL bed. As if she read my mind, she said what I wanted to say to her.

"Let's take this to your bedroom," said Debbie. "We'd be more comfortable upstairs," she said.

She surprised me that she invited herself to my brother's bedroom while under the impression that it was my bedroom. Then, once upstairs, we continued making out while sitting on his waterbed as I slowly undressed her. My favorite thing to do, undressing a woman, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I felt her breasts and her erect nipples through her top.

While continuing to make out with her, I continued touching and feeling her through her clothes. With me more of a breast man than I am an ass man or a leg man, I couldn't wait to see her naked breasts. I couldn't wait to remove her top.

As if her blouse was breakable, I slowly and carefully removed her top to expose her naked breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and erect nipples. Glad that she wasn't wearing a bra, I loved seeing her big, shapely breasts as much as I loved seeing her long line of sexy cleavage. She had big tits, at least D cup breasts.

I couldn't wait to touch her breasts, feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and suck her nipples. Before cupping her breasts in the palms of my hands and fondling them, I traced her cleavage with my index finger as if I was skiing down a long, mountainous slope. Then, I unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt to reveal her white, bikini panties.

I not only stared at her white panties but also, I stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and the dark patch of neatly trimmed, brown, pubic hair that showed through her sheer panties. I loved seeing her in her panties as much as I loved seeing her topless. Then remembering what I had done when dancing with her, I loved flashing her panty clad ass to the men in the bar.

There's something that's sexier seeing a woman in her underwear than seeing her naked. Unfortunately, she wasn't wearing a bra. Something that would have added more sexual suspense to seeing her naked breasts, I wished she was wearing a bra. I would have loved feeling her breasts through her bra and slowly removing her bra while making out with her.

Leaving the bedroom light on to see her without her clothes, I removed her panties to reveal her brown, trimmed pussy. Most women Belle's age back then didn't trim their pussies. In the way that Belle had, most women back then had big, hairy, and scary bushes. Yet, Debbie's pussy was neatly trimmed.

Debbie's pubic hair was not only neatly trimmed but also it was silky smooth. Unlike my previous, sexual partners, I couldn't believe how soft her pubic hairs felt. Something else different about her pussy, her pussy had an erotic and tantalizing aroma instead of having the musky smell of previous pussies that I have fingered.

Surprising myself that I did, I stripped Debbie naked. Then, after she was naked, she stripped me naked, too. Once we were naked, like being on a raft out in the ocean, we settled back to enjoy the rolling comfort of the ever-moving waterbed.

# # #

Again, something that I had never done but that I wanted and needed to do, surprising even myself with my sexual passion, I moved between her shapely legs. Having never given a woman oral sex before, ready to eat her, hoping that she'd return the favor and give me oral sex, too, I fingered her trimmed pussy while licking her pussy. Again, surprising even myself, Debbie was the first woman that I had eaten. Besides, eating Debbie would give me good practice to eat Belle's pussy later.

Not really knowing what to do, I continued licking her and fingering her while following her lead. The more that she wiggled and moaned the more that I continued doing what I had just done to make her wiggle and moan more. Determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, I reached my hand up to fondle her naked breasts.

I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples to her sexual pleasure. She seemed to like me fondling her big tits while fingering her erect nipples as I continued licking and finger fucking her pussy. Finally, when I was about to stop before getting lockjaw, she grabbed my head in both of her hands and, moving my face side to side and up and down, she wiped my face with her vaginal secretions.

As if she had given me a cum bath, I had her pussy juices in my eyes, up my nose, all over my face, and in my mouth. She continued to moan and squirm all over the bed while I continued eating and fingering her pussy. Now, even more determined to make her cum, not taking a break to rest my sore jaw, I rubbed her clit faster.

I rubbed her clit harder. I licked her faster. I licked her harder. Then, as soon as she stiffened her legs and arched her back, realizing that she was about to cum, she had an explosive, sexual orgasm from me giving her oral sex.

"David! Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming, David. I'm cumming," she said.

She relaxed on her pillow while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I did it. I ate her pussy. Proud of myself, I gave her a sexual orgasm with my tongue and with my fingers.

# # #

Not stopping there, determined to give her a second oral, sexual orgasm, I continued licking her. I continued fingering her. I licked her clit faster. I licked her clit harder. I finger fucked her pussy deeper. I didn't stop eating her pussy until she screamed my name again with passion when having her second, sexual orgasm.

"David! David! Oh, my God, David. You're going to make me cum again," she said. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

She pushed my head forward with both of her hands and pressed my face against her sopping wet pussy.

"Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. Finger me deeper. Finger me faster. Finger me harder. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. I'm cumming, David," she said. "I'm cumming."

I fingered her deeper before I accidentally stumbled upon her G-spot. Something that I never knew existed, as if finding the combination to a bank vault, as soon as I touched her there, she moaned and she wiggled. As if she had a magic button of orgasmic arousal, I rubbed her G-spot again a little harder this time.

I continued rubbing her clit, licking her pussy, and applying pressure to her G-spot. After discovering her G spot, she shuddered and convulsed in a mind blowing orgasm. Then shocking the both of us, as she told me later, she squirted for the first time in her life. With it not taking her long to cum again, this time, she was so sexually aroused that she squirted in my mouth.

# # #

The first time that a woman squirted in my mouth, I hoped it wasn't pee. Yet, it didn't taste like I imagined pee to taste. It had no taste at all.

Again, I allowed her to rest while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Then, as soon as she recovered, she mounted me. She moved my cock to her pussy lips and slowly lowered herself onto me. Then, with a gentle hump, I was inside of her.

Even though her pussy provided plenty of natural lubrication, I needed to be gentle when entering her. I needed her to adjust to the size of my big cock. We lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the sexual sensations without moving before we began fucking like rabbits.

Not surprisingly, her pussy was very tight, especially considering that my cock was much bigger than most men. Seemingly enjoying the size of my big dick, she rode me as if she was a cowgirl riding a wild Mustang bareback at a rodeo. Not allowing her to have all of the sexy fun, I rolled her over and mounted her.

Instead of kissing her while making love to her, I humped her faster. I humped her harder. I fucked her in the way that I had never fucked anyone. I fucked Debbie in the way that I couldn't wait to fuck Belle. Then, with her not asking me to wear a condom and not telling me to pull out, I exploded a huge load of cum in her pussy. Hopefully, she was on the pill.

Yet, if I impregnated her, I wouldn't care. I could fall in love with this woman. I could love her. I'd marry her. I'd love to have a brood of children with her.

She was fun. She was hot. I've never had sex with any woman in the way that I had sex with Debbie. She was a great dancer and I loved dancing with her. I never danced with anyone who danced as good as she danced. She was as good of a dancer standing as she was a great dancer lying on her back in my brother's waterbed.

Then, surprising me, she moved halfway down the bed. She stared down at my naked, erect prick as if she had never seen a big dick before. Then, she took my still erect cock in her hand to slowly stroke me while staring up at me.

"Oh, my God, David," she said with dirty laugh. "You have such a big prick. You have the biggest and the hardest cock that I've ever held in my hand and taken in my mouth," she said with a sexy laugh. "I love it. I love your enormous prick, David," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I can't wait to blow you. I can't wait until you cum in my mouth."

# # #

While continuing to stare up at me, she took me in her mouth. Debbie blew me. She sucked my cock while stroking my cock and continuing to stare up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. Then, remembering the song by Van Morrison, Brown Eyed Girl, my brown eyed girl, gave me a wonderful blowjob.

She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she didn't stop stroking me and sucking me until I ejaculated another load of cum in her beautiful mouth in the way that I ejaculated a load of cum in her pussy. She gave me a better blowjob than Chad, Troy, and/or Belle. No doubt, with her having had plenty of experience sucking off men, Debbie was quite the talented cocksucker.

Then, in the way that I did with Chad and Troy, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips from my prick while removing me from her mouth, I exploded another load of cum. I ejaculated cum all over her pretty face, in her brown hair, and across her naked breasts. In the way that she gave me a cum bath by wiping her vaginal secretions all over my face and squirting in my mouth, I gave her a cum bath, too. The first time giving a woman a cum bath, I gave Debbie my first cum bath, too.

She laughed while wiping cum from her face with her fingertips and taking gobs of cum in her mouth to swallow.

"That was quite the load of cum. You gave me the biggest cum bath that I ever had," she said with another laugh.

My first time giving oral sex to a woman, I couldn't believe she allowed me to eat her pussy. I couldn't believe she squirted in my mouth. I couldn't believe Debbie blew me. I couldn't believe she allowed me to cum in her mouth and swallowed my cum. I couldn't believe she allowed me to give her a cum bath. Finally, filled with sexual confidence, I felt more like a man than like a nerd.

To be continued...

12