Two Teachers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alright, you did something for me. It can't continue, end of story,' she sharply spoke.

After talking over what they had experienced together, there was an embarrassed silence. They both admitted to liking what had happened, but she again pointed out it would have to stop. James pulled up. Adele looked around, wondering where they were.

'Come on, I want to show you something,' he said.

'It's no good. We can't continue, and that is the end of it,' she said.

Needing a lift home it was best to keep him in a good mood. It would have been better if she'd asked him to drive nearer her apartment, but she hadn't thought of that. She followed him to hear him out, and keep him sweet. A messy break up would cause trouble, and that was the last thing she wanted. She'd broken up with a boyfriend before without recriminations, and could do it again.

This time he wasn't a real boyfriend, he was a student, and therefore it was far more important to keep him on-side. They climbed some outside stairs, and walked into an apartment. Too late, she recognised this was his part of the family home. He had an apartment to himself, and she had been here before. It had been dark then, so she didn't recognise the place. Besides, that time they had pulled up in front of the house, whereas this time they were behind the house.

Whatever the excuse, she was still in trouble.

'No, I can't stay here, take me home, James,' she angrily said.

Hearing his father downstairs she quietened. The last thing needed was to meet his father. The man was a school governor, head of the staffing committee, and influential over her employment. Getting on the wrong side of him, would shatter her chances of promotion. If he found out what she had been doing with his son, it would be far worse.

'Please, James, get me out of here,' she desperately spoke.

'I've got a challenge for you. You will behave yourself like a girlfriend, in front of my family, and I'll decide what happens next,' he said.

'What? What are you up to?' she whispered.

'Here, put this on. We'll go downstairs, and join them,' he smiled.

'No! I can't, he'll recognise me,' she huffed.

'He won't, as long as you act like my girlfriend,' he reassured her.

'Your mother will!' she whined.

'If you bare your ass she might. That was a picture, when she spanked you for being a foul mouthed teenager,' he laughed.

'I'm not taking a chance, I can't,' Adele firmly stated.

James grabbed her, and fell back onto the bed, pulling her over his knee. He slapped her legs, then managed to pull the skirt up enough to spank her. One strike, then two to her bottom quietened her down. A couple more showed he was serious.

'Are you going to be a good girl this time, no swearing, or profanity?' he chuckled.

'Yes! No. Please, James, please stop!' she protested as loudly as she dare.

He pulled the skirt off, and made her stand before him.

'You're a naughty teacher, aren't you,' he teased.

'Only when you're around,' she pouted.

'Get those clothes off and put this dress on,' James told her.

His teacher just stood there, looking defiant. It would have been more effective if she wasn't swinging her hips. She looked like a naughty girl challenging him. He grabbed her wrists, and pulled her over the bed beside him.

'My father will be surprised to learn a teacher is in my bedroom. Without a skirt, he would think she's a slut. Caught doing what she is about to do, he would consider her a dirty slut,' James teased.

'No! Please, James, we can't. You wouldn't want me to lose my job would you. Let me go, please,' she said, sounding far less sure of herself.

'Just give in to what you want. I know what you want, and so do you,' he firmly told her.

She was hot and bothered and it wasn't all from feeling anxious. He took a good look at her, wondering if danger sexed her up. That time they came running up here away from his mother and father, she had been over excited. That led to her giving in to him.

He pulled the belt from his trousers, while she struggled. It was easy holding her down with one hand, so he figured she wasn't struggling as much as she could. It was partly the need to keep quiet, but mostly that she was curious. What was he going to do to her.

'No! Please, James. Not that! Please don't whip me,' she whispered.

It was a surprise to hear she expected him to use his belt on her. He was going to remove his trousers, that's all. The sound of fear in her voice was clear, but it had become husky with arousal. He was beginning to understand her, and that gave him an advantage. He pulled her panties from her bottom, while she made a pathetic struggled for freedom.

The sound of a light thwack of the leather belt was lost under her protests. The pain silenced her. James held the belt above her bare bottom, wondering what to do next. He stroked her bottom with the leather, running it over her thighs, and cheeks.

'Sorry, sir. I promise to be a good girl, honest, sir,' she humbly pleaded.

'You'll do as you are told, won't you,' he demanded.

'Yes, sir! Please don't thrash me, sir. I'll be a good girl, just give me a chance, sir,' she cried.

James gathered her up like a rag doll, and pulled her over him. He almost burst into tears from her heartfelt sobbing. He gripped her hard, in a bear hug.

'Who thrashed you? Tell me! Be a good girl and tell me who thrashed you,' he angrily spoke.

'My father,' she sobbed.

'I'll not thrash you, Adele. I'll make sure no one hurts you. I'll look after you, and keep you safe, I promise,' he told her.

The intensity of his voice quietened her. Figuring he might be suffocating her, he relaxed his grip. She nestled against his chest, then after awhile she looked up at him. He kissed her tear streaked face, and sucked her lips.

Adele opened her mouth to him, and wrapped a leg around his. As his tongue explored her mouth, she rubbed her sex against his leg.

They came up for air, and she said, 'Take me, James. Fuck me hard,' she plainly stated.

There was no thought as to their age, or who they were. They were two young people in need of comfort. He needed to love her and protect her. She needed his care and understanding. They didn't undress, they just pushed away the clothing to get what they wanted. She pulled him on top of her, wanting to feel his weight, and to be engulfed by him.

'Don't just fuck me, James, pound me hard. Punish your teacher for being such a dirty slut. Fuck me hard,' she implored.

Knowing what she meant, but not so sure why, he just thrust in. He could work out the finer things later. The feeling of him strongly holding her, and the feel of him taking her, was fulfilling. She needed a rough, hard lover. She needed a strong man to take care, and protect her.

'Yes! You shit! I'm nearly there. Faster!' she said.

This was totally different from this afternoon with Sylvia. She was considerate and demanded consideration in return. Adele wanted him to just do it to her.

'Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard and deep,' she groaned.

He didn't need encouraging, for he was close, ready to cum. He didn't pound her pussy this time, he thrust in deep, burying himself into her. It felt as though he belonged inside, and wanted to be there forever. He pushed with all his strength, and felt his cock spasm again and again. Strings of cum were spurting from his cock, filling her deeply.

'Hold still you shit, don't fucking move, she ordered.

Adele pushed her head back ready to yell her surrender. At the last moment she remembered to be quiet. It was like being a teenager again, doing something exciting, and keeping it from her parents. At the same time she wanted the world to know she had a wonderful lover.

'James! I love you, James,' she said.

She couldn't help it. She hoped the whispers were soft enough not to be heard. Telling him things she had never spoken of before, opening up her past, was wrong. He was too young to understand. The words flowed from her, not always in the right order, not always making sense. At last the burden had been shared, and it was true, it was lighter.

She kissed him. Gently and slowly, yet with more passion than she ever had.

12