All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 21'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jameshmjameshmover 12 years ago

Thanks for another fine addition! Good luck with the computer, looking forward to the next installment.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:(

Damn I was really getting into it hehe

Thanks so much for the update.

I really love the series.

It is insanely ~e r o t i c~

But can you please make the next chapter longer?

michs28michs28over 12 years ago

I always enjoy your stories, in fact I look forward to them.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 12 years ago

Thanks :-) Nice action with James and Tan. It is so great how they just assume a sense of entitlement in using Matt - and how his little clitty makes him obey.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
Hi Dave

Is it Dave? Or one of the women?

Can't wait

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
Come on dude

Write dude write...please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

just cause he's a bottom doesn't mean he has to be such a slut. I'm not trying to be rude, and this is just my own opinion, but if he lets every dominant guy around fuck him, his life will end up a mess. Personally, I think Matt needs to gain some perspective and keep his personal life separate from his work life. But the writing is of a great quality. You know that when people stop complaining about spelling and grammar and start complaining about the characters' behaviour.

jameshmjameshmover 12 years ago
submissive dynamic

You really have gotten the submissive dynamic characterized to near perfection. Matt's losing struggle against his true nature is accurate and exciting to a degree rarely seen here. His abject surrender to very dominant Asian Men has been beautifully envisioned and captured in your story. It demonstrates the significant difference between a bottom and a true submissive who is well on his way to a rewarding D/s or M/s relationship. As a submissive to Asian Men, I can only envy the character's experiences and look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the most exciting story line on here! Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Favorite series!

Bizarre to be so turned on by the way the little Asian punks talk to you and use you.

It's starting to feel normal. Have come to admire Asian masters. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Im asian boy

Im 22 years old asian boy. A masculine asian of japanese. I like white pusy girls and white homo pusy bitches. Im looking for them here in japan. I met but I sometimes cant speak english well. Your story helps me what words to say them. Place make more of story. And maybe a japanese character too.

jameshmjameshmover 12 years ago
Yes, a Dominant Japanese

Yes, a young, dominant, Japanese Man would be a wonderful addition to the story line! Please keep Matt submissive to Asian Men only. That is one of the really wonderful threads that bind the story together. I would certainly enjoy being submissive to a 22 year old Japanese Man.

BiSubGuy4AsianBiSubGuy4Asianalmost 11 years ago

Love how you have brought more characters in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...