All Comments on 'Two Weeks'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A sequel maybe

Would love to read a sequel on both Kelly and Master. it sounds like a different love stories from my early childhood and more exciting....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
your work is great

So far every story of your's i've read i have loved. your a very talented writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wish it was me

i love this story. i keep coming back to read it again. i think a future story would be just grand. most of the time i just wish it was me. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful story

Wow; this was a truly wonderful story that stirred up many different emotions. Thank you for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Two Weeks

Wonderful...but i expected no less from such a talent such as Yours. Thank you for once again allowing us...Your fans to enjoy Your great gift, i so look forward to reading more..possibly something new in the works and would also love to get you input as favorites among such other works in Literotica..Thank You, Sir...more, please Sir. a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Training forever

I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading for anything. Once again you brought tears to my eyes. The emotions are so strong. This surely does call for a sequel... like Master Ken said... training lasts forever.

MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
Didn't fail this reader...

i have now read all your stories...in one day!

Almost impossible to choose, they are all wonderful. But i think this last one is probably my favorite. By chapter two or three, i had started hoping she would end up staying with Him. Very glad you choose to write it that way.

The only downside to reading your offerings, is that when i look to mine, i feel like a fumbling novice, lol.

Thank you for a wonderful day of delicious reading!

angel300486angel300486almost 18 years ago
brilliant

hello,

just want to say that i loved this story. o felt that you had the emotions and reactions of kelly perfectly and i loved that they obviously fell in love during it. thank you very much for the story!! would love to read about them in the future if you were to ever write it! thank you again!!!

hugs and kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for your writing, I hope you will continue to post on literotica.com. Your stories are addictive!

00Syd00Sydover 16 years ago
The best

Thank you so much for this story I just loved it. I am in the position Kelly was in before her training. This story really touched me and made me want to have that life even more than I already did. This is the best story of yours that I've read so far. I can't wait to read the rest!

lil_rebellionlil_rebellionover 15 years ago
Fantastic

i have always loved reading your stories, but this was is wonderful. i was crying when kelly was crying. i felt like i could relate to her. You are extremley talented. May You write many more.

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Well done

Sheesh, wow, oooh, What an imagination! Thanks, and looking forward to more.

availableslave2uavailableslave2uabout 15 years ago
Unbelievable

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful story. I felt every emotion right along with Kelly. I remember my training and the emotions that went along with it. I have not read anything else of yours, but I will be reading everything I can find now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks very much, it's wonderful...

Lena8Lena8over 14 years ago
Fabulous!!! Loved it!

As a new sub who just met the Master of her dreams, my heart trembled with hope, fear, eagerness, and all the other emotions you put into this fabulous story! At the heart of the Dom/Sub relationships in your stories I have read so far is love, and that is what brings tears to my eyes! Beautiful! Would love for their story to continue! Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Give us more, Please!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
just the right mixture

Hit all the right buttons for me,

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful

Just lovely

fire_breezefire_breezeabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

Incredibly sensuous and beautiful. Thank you.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 14 years ago
Incredible!

I have a new appreciation for training for the result. Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

I would love to see a sequel to this story and see how their relationship progresses!

CuriousGirl36CCuriousGirl36Calmost 14 years ago
I loved it!

Exquisite....love the descriptions of Kelly's fears and anxieties about submission. Very informative, erotic, and compellingly written.

Kudos, C

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Love how you made it plain as to what runs though the mind and the deepest fears that we all hold within. Surrender is hard, total surrender is almost impossible without having that trust for the Dominant. Excellent and a very well written and informative read! Feel free to write more, I would love to know how kelly and Ken progress. Blessings =^_^= PK

kayessceekayessceeover 13 years ago
Breathless

Enough said :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
OH MAN!

So beautiful... wonderful.... *tears

raidergirlcbraidergirlcbabout 13 years ago
Wow

There are no words to explain how I felt reading this story. Myself being a sub it was everything i could hope for when i find my master.It was amazing, it was....everything , so beautiful, so.....I guess you could say loving....thankyou for such an amazing story

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1about 12 years ago
awesome

you captured the sub-dom relationship perfectly, most people have trouble with the mental and emotional release a sub goes through to submit to thier master. it was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A romanticized version of slavery

Stories like this are so unrealistic--I don't get how some people say that they want to BE this sub. Do they have any idea what that would be like IRL? The truth is this master causes her great amounts of pain, forces her to allow strangers to use and abuse her, starves her for days and gives her a bare minimum of water, deprives her of sleep and leaves her tied up in a cage alone for hours at a time--all classic brainwashing and torture techniques designed to break her spirit and turn her into a mindless robot who cums only when given the command. Supposedly the m/s relationship is all about trust, yet she barely knew this guy and two weeks later she's in love with him? And with the amount of continual physical abuse, the caning, the whipping, the anal "training"--her body would be covered in bruises, both internally and externally. I will never get how this kind of 24/7 slavery sounds so romantic to people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Written But Fatally Flawed

The author has talent, but this story is fatally flawed. Victoria attempts to murder Kelly, and the owners of the building are more interested in saving their clubhouse rather than punishing Victoria; what other conclusion can the reader draw?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2 Weeks

Having read the comments already written I agree with them all. (with the exception of maybe just one) Your way of writing is wonderful. Having just met My Master and starting on a journey together, I drew from it all the points which touched me and the things he said to her which have been said to me. I only have one regret and that is that I didn't find My Master earlier in my life. But then I wouldn't be the person I am today. Take care and please please keep writing. :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

Your best story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Repeat

I re-read this story regularly - amazing

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Never disappoints !

Really love this one .Just the right mix of harshness and love.

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
This one...

ranks with the elites in the literotica library. Truly an exemplary work. PassionStJohn does it very well -- and with 'grace and beauty'! A pleasure to have made your acquaintance, Sir.

AlwaysyoursaloineAlwaysyoursaloinealmost 11 years ago
Praise

A true piece of art with grace and beauty. I have saved the for retreads. Thank you !

rebelintheheartrebelintheheartover 10 years ago
OMG!!

I loved this from start to finish!! Is there any chance of a sequel?? PLEASE!!! :)

bcruel2mebcruel2meover 10 years ago
Classic and moving!

I loved your wonderful tale. Beautifully told with near flawless balance. Easily one of my favorites!

rebelintheheartrebelintheheartalmost 10 years ago
Love this!!

I have read and reread this..... I love it more everytime!! Wonderful story by an amazing author!! :-).......would be interesting in a sequel (hint hint) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

I read Leah's Bondage and this one over the last two days, and love your writing style. So wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

This was a great story! This is what a Dom should be. The submissive was very brave. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

As a story, it wasn't awful, but it needed more attention to pacing. The plot was a dull straight line, and the ending was so predictable it hurt. Victoria was cardboard, and making her a slave was ridiculous - she'd never put up with that. And no decent Master would put a slave in the hands of someone they didn't know very well; I lost all respect for them when it was obvious they didn't know V was a sadist. There should have been a camera in the training room from day one, and if there had been your only plot point would have evaporated.

As a depiction of M/s... if there's a contract, you don't do things that aren't in the contract, and he did. If it's TPE there's no contract, because total means total. This story seemed to want to have it both ways. I was reminded of 50 Shades - that's not a compliment.

The Master came across as knowledgeable and as having insights into the slaves' reactions.

In real life, multiple orgasms reach a point where it all just becomes unpleasant overstimulation. She wouldn't have come from being cleaned afterwards. She'd have wanted to withdraw and sleep.

Bottom line... a little too much wish fulfillment, too much suspension of disbelief required, a little too much cardboard, not enough story.

7 pages is not a novella and this belonged in BDSM. I suspect it's here because people in the BDSM community might raise eyebrows at some of this.

I think the author shows potential and some insight, so I gave this a 3. Learn more about storytelling and try again.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Quite the perfect D/s story!! Please keep writing!!

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

I love this story and that they ended up together but also upset with him a few times when he totally disregarded her such a when she ran out the door they dragged her back in if that’s not a sign of saying I’m scared what is etc bye other this she did and not sure what was on two week contract but know Butt play and thinking others people were but he didn’t care he did it anyway now don’t get me wrong love the story and that he pushed/forced her to do them but wish they talked more before after these things hope that made sense I know this is older story but would love to see more of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Precautionary Tale

Mistress Victoria is a perfect example why no one should put themselves into such a position, where trust extends to life and death. No one, no human, can be trusted, or should be trusted, to such a degree.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stay alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BDSM Is Not Supposed To Be Focused on Mortality

This story, while featuring well-developed characters, flunks BDSM 101 - neither safe, nor sane!

KitKatWithSexKitKatWithSexalmost 5 years ago
This is awesome and cute

Soooo cute and amazing to read. Thanks for writing this!

Mary1949Mary1949almost 3 years ago

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I had someone like that but only for the sex I would still want some control over my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous