Two Weeks of Leave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkdeke
jkdeke
66 Followers

"Fuck my face. I want you to pound it hard." I lifted one knee on the bed and grabbed the back of her head, driving my cock down into my little sister's waiting mouth as she grunted in time. I leaned over her body and shoved my tongue inside her, and three seconds later she squealed out a muffled orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and climbed to the head of the bed. I laid my head on a pillow as the two of them basked in their post orgasmic glow.

Megan was the first to move. "I was a little skeptical that it could be as good today as it was yesterday. Fuck, I think it was hotter." She straddled me and started kissing me hard. She ground herself against me for a second when I felt Shea's hand on my balls. She dragged her gash back and forth across my cock a few more times, then lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself on to my dick, grinding downward in a corkscrew motion. It felt unbelievable. She settled in and started riding me when I felt Shea start to lick my sack. She licked it for a minute while Megan rode me, then lowered her mouth to my ass again. She tongued my asshole while her friend bounced on my dick, when suddenly Megan squeaked. Shea had unexpectedly pushed a finger in Megan's ass, which caused her to stop bouncing up and down and start grinding back and forth. I reached up and grabbed Megan's tits, tweaking her nipples, when Shea took her mouth away from my anus, and casually slipped a finger in there as well. I arched my back and concentrated on not blowing my load. She finger fucked both of us, while Megan and I fucked each other. Shea sucked my balls back in her mouth which pushed me over the edge.

"I'm cumming," I cried, and Megan ground down hard. I tensed up and my balls exploded into Megan's tight snatch, which brought Megan to boil. She screamed as both of our bodies shook and convulsed, then fell down, pressing our sweaty bodies together. Shea moved up the bed and planted kisses on both of our heaving bodies. She kissed me gently on the lips, and tried to kiss Megan, but Megan was, once again, passed out.

Chapter 2

Shea and I laughed at the fact that Megan was asleep. She kissed me again as our hands explored one another. "I don't know Shea, I've had sex 3 times in the last 8 hours. It might take a while for me to recover."

"Don't worry about it, we can rest here for awhile. There's always tomorrow." We laid there gently stroking each other's skin for a few minutes, when Megan started to rouse.

"What the fuck do you do to me? One minute my whole body is on fire, and then everything starts spinning and goes black. It's better than Ambien." We all laughed at that, as Megan joined us in feeling each other's bodies. After some pleasant moments kissing and touching between the three of us, there was a light knock on the door.

"Are you guys sleeping?" asked Ashley.

"Come on in," replied Shea. "We're just hanging out." Ashley walked in holding hands with a nervous looking Scott. Their eyes took in the sight of the three of us sprawled out naked entangled with one another.

"Jay, I told Scott what happened tonight." She started. "He was mad at first, but I reminded him that we are broken up, and we have both been talking about having new experiences. He's a little nervous, but I had an idea, and if you guys are up for it, we could all have a lot of fun."

"I'm in." said Megan, without even hearing the proposal. "What are we doing."

"I laid some blankets out in the living room, and I thought we could all go lie out there for a little while." Ashley said nervously. "Are you guys game?" I looked at Shea, and we both shrugged and got out of bed.

We headed into the living room, when Megan said "Wait!" and dashed in to her room. She came out with 2 little blue pills and handed them to Scott and me. "I am pretty sure you guys will need these."

We swallowed them and sat down on the couches. Ashley turned on some music while my sister dimmed the lights. Megan, Shea and I were already naked, so Ashley motioned to Scott and they took off their clothes. I have to say, Scott was in better shape than me, and his dick was easily 2 inches longer than mine. He was rock hard with anticipation, whereas my dick was still a sleeping giant, even though I was anxious to see how things played out.

"What now?" I asked.

"I get Scotty the Hottie!!" said Megan, and she jumped in his lap and straddled him. "I have wanted this for so long, but Ash would never let me." She said kissing him as she grinded against his hard cock. "Fuck it's big."

The rest of us just looked at each other and giggled. Ashley walked up to me and kissed me, grabbing my limp noodle, then turned and started making out with my kid sister. They kneeled together on the floor, and then started rolling around on top of each other. Moaning and panting, they intertwined their legs together and started humping rhythmically. Megan lifted herself up and inserted Scott's dick inside her. No foreplay required, I guess. She rotated her hips around in a circle while licking his neck and his ears. Scott squeezed her ass and moaned. I looked back at Shea and Ashley and they were really grinding hard. Ashley rolled on top and looked at me. She wagged her finger at me and said come here. I kneeled on the floor beside their writhing bodies, and Ash leaned over and took my soft cock in her mouth. The pill must have kicked in, because he woke up right away. She slowly brought me to full hardness and let me slip out of her mouth. She lifted off my sister and pushed me down on my back to sit on my face. I licked her snatch up and down while she squeezed my head with her thighs. Meanwhile, Shea took my now hard cock in her mouth. Megan was really pounding hard on Scott's dick, and my sister was watching them while blowing me.

"Megan," she said. "Turn around." Megan did as asked and sat down on Scott's dick backwards. Shea moved Ashley off of me and the three of us crawled over to Megan and Scott. I spread myself out on the blanket with my legs under the sofa, and my sister mounted me in reverse, directly facing Megan. Slowly she started riding me while Megan leaned over to kiss her. Then, Megan leaned back against Scott's chest while he held her firm tits, and Shea placed her mouth on the spot of their coupling. She licked up and down from his balls to her clit, all the while steadily riding my cock. Ashley gasped at this, and immediately re-mounted my face. As I ate Ashley's pussy and tongued her ass, she leaned forward to touch Shea. She squeezed my sister's tit with one hand, and played with her clit with the other. The whole time, Scott and Ashley stared into each other's eyes. Ashley with pure lust, and Scott with gratitude.

The combined attention was too much for Megan and she came violently. She rolled off to the side, and Shea took Scott's huge cock in her mouth. After a few strokes, she quickly moved from my lap to Scott's. She sank herself down on his rigid pole and pushed a nipple into his mouth. This turned Ashley on even further, so she propelled herself forward on her hands and knees, and buried her face between Scott's legs. I kneeled behind her, and slotted my dick in place. In one hard motion, I pushed forward deep into her hot, wet tunnel. I shocked Ashley with the unexpected contact, but right away she started rolling her hips against me. She pushed back hard, struggling to maintain contact with Scott's groin. She alternated sucking his balls and pushing back on my cock. Shea moaned as her hips gyrated, grinding hard on Scott while he ravaged her tits and pushed a finger up her ass. Ashley's orgasm steadily built until she screamed and bucked hard on my dick. She tensed up and then went slack. I slipped out of her and she turned around and kissed me deeply. She climbed up on the couch and pressed her body against the two of them, alternating between kissing them both.

I reached for Megan and laid down next to her. She looked absolutely worn out, but she kissed me back with some enthusiasm. I let my hand roam over her sweaty body, licking the salt from her hot flesh. I turned her over to spoon with her so she could watch the three lovers on the couch, then gently guided myself inside of her. I set an easy, relaxed pace because I knew her body was exhausted, but as she grew more and more aroused, she pushed back against me harder. Her movements were a little disjointed so I asked if she was okay.

"It feels fucking fantastic, but I am really getting sore. I should just quit, but this is the hottest thing I have ever done. I will NOT be the first one to leave a fucking orgy." I chuckled at that and pulled my cock out of her. I adjusted my hips and put the head of my cock against her anus.

"Good idea," she giggled, "that hole has been neglected tonight." I pushed forward and filled her rectum, reaching around to play with her pussy. I pushed a finger inside her, then two, and slowly started pumping. She turned her head and shoved her tongue in my mouth, grinding her ass backwards hard. I pulled backwards with her pussy and started pounding away. I reamed her ass with all my strength, while she pushed backwards attempting to drive my cock deeper.

Scott grabbed my sister's ass and lifted her up off the couch. As they fell to the floor together, he lifted her legs over his shoulders and started brutalizing her cunt. She screamed momentarily, until her screams were muffled by Ashley sitting on her face. Shea stuck one finger in Ashley's snatch and another one in her ass. Ashley rode Shea's mouth while Scott kissed her and sucked her tits. After a few minutes, she turned around facing away from Scott, and leaned forward to kiss Megan. I lifted my head and we shared a sloppy three way kiss. I doubled my efforts on Megan with my hand and my cock, pushing Megan to the brink. Meanwhile, Ashley continued to kiss and suck at Megan's face, neck and breasts. Scott was pile driving Shea so hard he had her knees pinned next to her ears as she was lifting her hips off the floor with every stroke. He exploded inside her, letting out a primal scream, and she arched her back and came hard with him. Shea jammed her fingers deep inside Ashley, who wailed out her orgasm and collapsed her sweaty frame on top of Megan and me. That was enough for me and my balls started to empty themselves up Megan's ass. Megan, in true form, shrieked and convulsed on my dick. She seized 3 or 4 times and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Using her cunt like a handhold, I yanked her hips hard against me and blasted her bowels until I was completely spent, and we both fell in a heap with Ashley splayed across the both of us. I went completely limp, while Megan, who looked unconscious, continued twitching involuntarily. We all laid there silently exhausted, listening to each other panting and trying to catch our breath, until Megan came to.

"Fuck, not again."

Chapter 3

We all burst into laughter, while Ashley explained Megan's blackouts to Scott. "That was way beyond anything I have ever done," said Scott, "I'm still a little overwhelmed."

"Are you alright with Jay and Shea?" asked Ashley.

"I don't give a shit. Keep inviting me to parties like this and I don't care who does what."

I pulled a blanket around myself, as Megan and Ashley cuddled with me, and we drifted off to sleep. Sometime in the night I woke up to Ashley blowing me, so I rolled on top of her and we fucked quietly. Megan woke up and ran her hands along the muscles in my back while kissing Ashley. When Ashley came, I turned towards Megan, but she waved me off.

"Maybe tomorrow," she whispered, "I can't do it anymore tonight." I fucked Ashley gently until I came, then rolled between them and went back to sleep. As I was fading away, I could hear Scott and Shea doing the same thing.

I woke up first the next morning and jumped in the shower. It was Sunday and my older sister Priya planned to come home today. I was washing my hair with something really girly, when my sister asked if she could come in. She sat down and peed, and when she was finished she climbed in with me. I rinsed out my hair and kissed her deeply. We squeezed our wet, naked bodies together, and she pushed back and looked at me.

"I still can't get over this body. So different. Everything is so hard," she squeezed my cock playfully, "everything."

"You look pretty good yourself." I said, and started kissing her again. It started to get hot and heavy when she stopped me.

"Plenty of time for that later," she said, "I want to get going." Disappointed, I quickly finished up and got dressed. Shea finished pretty quickly and we waved goodbye to everyone as we left. Priya was just getting there as we were, and she jumped out of her car when she saw us.

"Jay!!!" she squeaked, "I barely recognize you!!!" She hugged me tightly and looked me up and down. "You look great. I am so proud of you. Not just for this, but for last year too. I was so worried about you."

"I'm proud of you, too." I beamed, "Pretty soon you're going to be a doctor. That's pretty impressive. Smart and beautiful."

"It must run in the family." She replied. We went inside to get Laura and went to lunch nearby to catch up. Being early fall and still hot outside, there was no shortage of hot young girls walking around in short skirts and shorts. I got a fair share of flirty looks and the girls all noticed.

"Still getting used to that," I said, "not that I'm complaining."

"Jay has already been pretty popular with the ladies since he's been home. My friends can't get enough of him." Shea said.

"Is that so?" asked my older sister. "Already getting lucky?"

"You would be surprised," said Shea with a gleam in her eye. "He's a machine."

Priya and I are almost the same age, so we experienced puberty at the same time. We didn't really have anyone else, so we discussed everything with each other. Since then, we have always been comfortable talking about anything with each other. On the way home, Shea and I discussed how she might react to what happened between us the day before, so we decided not to say anything. It would just be our secret.

We finished up lunch and went out to the lake to take out my dad's boat. We got to the marina and I changed into some trunks I kept on the boat. It didn't occur to me that they had been there for 2 years and were way too big for me now. I tied them really tight to keep them from falling down, and came out of the bathroom. I thought Priya's eyes would pop out of her head.

"Holy shit, Jay!! You look like a fucking underwear model." Her gaze roamed up and down across my body, and I could have sworn I noticed a devious little gleam in her eye. "That's the best body I have ever seen. I bet you are seeing a lot more action now."

Shea and Laura both stifled huge laughs the pretended to be talking about something else. Priya looked inquisitively at the other two, then put her hands on my chest and looked up at me.

"Let's go. I want some sun."

I cast off from the pier and took the boat out. A few miles out, I dropped anchor, and we cracked a few beers while I laid out up near the bow. Laura stripped down to an even smaller 2-piece than she wore yesterday and stretched out on the stern. When we were young, people often thought she was our older sister. She had thick, shiny black hair, almond shaped brown eyes and nicely tanned skin. My stepmother had been thin and wispy like Shea when we met her, but she had filled out some since then. She still had basically the same build, but now she was a little curvier and more mature. She worked out daily, so she still had a flat stomach and thin waist, but her hips flared nicely now, and her tits were nice and full in her bikini top. I stared at them for a moment, noticing her nipples were hard and poked through the fabric. She caught me staring and smirked at me as she stretched her arms over her head. She shared a look with Shea who looked at me with a smirk. Shea doesn't like to tan, so she pulled on a big hat and read a book.

Priya didn't have a bathing suit, so she stripped off her shirt and stood there in her bra.

"Is this okay with you, Jay? You've seen me in my bathing suit before and this is pretty much the same. I just want to get some color," she explained.

"No problem," I said, as Shea and Laura giggled at the familiar conversation. Priya stripped down to her cute white cotton panties and crawled up next to me. There wasn't much room at the front of the boat, so Priya and could only fit if our arms and legs were touching. Her skin was hot and sweaty, and felt nice and slick against my body. I felt a familiar stirring in my loins, but pushed the idea out of my head.

"If I get too worked up, Shea will take care of me later," I thought, "I don't want to start thinking about Priya like that too."

But I couldn't help it. She had always been super hot, and the last couple years had not changed much. At 5'6", she was shorter than Shea, and they looked nothing alike. She had blond hair, hazel eyes, a turned up nose, a light dusting of freckles, and a wicked body. Always a little curvy growing, she was considerably slimmer now from running. Still curvy, just fitter looking. She ran triathlons, so she was ripped all over, with sculpted abs and a rock hard ass. But the best thing about her was she had huge tits. They were double D when we were in high school, but all of the working out had shrunk them to a nice big D. I slowly inched my head around so the girls wouldn't see, and looked at the length of her body. Sweat beaded all over her, and her body looked like it glowed. Between Laura and Priya, a tent started to grow in my boxers, so I looked away and turned on my stomach. I fell asleep for a while, and when I woke up, the girls were talking quietly in the stern.

"You're up," said Laura.

"Yeah, I drifted off there for a while." I said.

"No," laughed Shea, "she means you're up." She pointed at the huge hard-on pushing straight forward in my trunks.

I blushed a little and said "Don't blame me. I'm trapped on a boat with 3 hot-ass, half naked chicks. I can't control how my little friend responds." Shea and Laura laughed while Priya smiled and looked at me shocked.

"Jay!" She said, "You said it was okay!!"

"Of course it would be okay with me. What kind of question was that?" I asked. "Gosh Jay," I imitated her, " I'm really fucking hot and I have a kick ass body, do you mind if I strip down to my underwear and lie down next to you in the sun?"

The other girls laughed and she scoffed at me, smacking my arm. "I can't believe you!"

"Believe it." I said, hoisting her up around the waist. She kicked and squirmed for a second, then I threw her over the side. She splashed down and screamed while the rest of us laughed hysterically. I bent down to help her back up, when my other sister slammed into me from behind and sent me head over heels into the lake next to Priya. Just as I surfaced, Priya pushed down on top of my head and dunked me under. We wrestled for a while, with me copping a few semi-innocent feels, when we started conspiring against the other two. I pretended to chase Priya back to the boat, and just as she started pulling herself up, I caught up to her and we both grabbed Laura and pulled her in with us. Shea ran to the other side of the boat, afraid that she was next. The three of us splashed and chased each other for a while, until Priya got tired and climbed back aboard to dry off. Laura and I were full of energy so we stayed in while my sisters chatted. We started wrestling and dunking each other, when one time I was holding Laura under the water, she pulled my trunks down to my knees. I let go to recover when she surfaced and swam right up next to me.

"Wow, you pulled those up fast," she said quietly in my ear, "Too bad."

What the fuck? There was no way I was imagining it this time. My stepmother was definitely hitting on me. I was dumbstruck when she reached out and cupped her hand over my semi rigid cock.

jkdeke
jkdeke
66 Followers