All Comments on 'Two Weeks of Love Ch. 01'

by Shakespearesfears

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ghateroghateroover 11 years ago

brilliant ! the story is very erotic and romantic. Please, give as some BJ's and anal perversion, since he's an ass-man...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Alas !

Mom didnt stop ...but the author did. For first effort this is competent albeit veering towards the generic without getting irreversibly mired in cliches. The story gathered tension as it moved along. I like the foundation of love between the two & so far deft handling of gathering carnality.

The author dropped the ball in a few areas but shows a sense of savvy, discretion and boldness that so far keeps story on a promising course.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE WORDS THAT TURN MOST READERS OFF. ((((( TO BE CONTINUED )))) WHEN WILL THE NEXT PART SHOW UP ??? DONE HOLD YOUR BREATH. WRITER IT'S YOUR FIRST STORY, DON'T LET US DOWN. EVEN IF IT'S ONE LINE END THE STORY. THE KID ONLY HAS TWO WEEKS, AND I THINK THE NEIGHBOR KNOWS DAD IS OUT OF TOWN AND WANT'S A PIECE OF MOM. SO WRITE FAST AND LET THE KID GET IN BEFORE THE NEIGHBOR BEATS HIM TO HER........LAROC OF AGES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More...

You are not that good to "To be continued...". Get ur' done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU'VE GOT A STORY ROLLING BUT ...

There are important details which are not be glossed over. I nearly stopped in your second sentence. That word [intensive] is meant to be for "all intents and purposes".

Write it. Set it aside. Re-read and condense sentences to a purer statement. Too many flowery adverbs which are not needed and become cumbersome. In 2 years you'll read this again and wonder how you allowed it to go out in such a poor state.

The story is fine. Parts are even very good. Keep trying and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd agree with you -- if the author had excluded the chapter number in the title. It was there, which was a clear warning this was to be continued.

RoukleyRoukleyover 11 years ago
nice story

Don't pay any mind to Anonymous. Judging by the comments and their

simularities its probably one person writting em all and being a

real dick... this was a pretty good story, I'm enjoying it so

yes please continue.

zaksjackzaksjackover 11 years ago
very good

more please.....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

The pace was a bit slow and I hope that the next chapter will pick up the pace.

The story could use a little editing to clean up some of the spelling,. (Jack giggled as his mom grew confused over his swift change,) is one spot. Calling him Jack instead of Jake. Other than that, it's a good erotic story

Thanks for the read.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 11 years ago
Good Start

A little slow, but it is a pretty good beginning. One thing I noticed in two stories on the site today. The phrase you mean to use in the first line is "for all intents and purposes."

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 11 years ago
OH YEAH

keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, God, I quit in the first sentence.

For all intensive purposes? Really? Are you that ignorant? The phrase is "For all intents and purposes." Losing a reader because of your ignorance in the very first sentence means you need to go back to school and learn some basic English before you pollute any more electrons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!

It's the little details that can kill the story. Poor grammar. No attention to detail. First she's 34. Then she's 36. The sister is 3 but still making baby talk and breast feeding. Has to be carried in the store. Pick up the pace! By the time they get down to it the sister will be in college.

houdini72houdini72about 11 years ago
wow! chill you douche bags and aspiring critics!

whoa bra, these people are awfully vicious with you huh shakespearsfears? they need to chill the fuck out and be constructive in their criticism, not punitive and certainly not hurtful! jeeeez! this is porn you high brow jerks! i dont know a single person whose readin this shit for its grammatical excellence! anyway dude, the story is ok though pretty cliche. i suggest getting someone to edit your stuff? just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice bro

I read it and i fucking love it. cant wait for the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He was massive and now she knew it. But this was wrong. Thinking about her son's dick, she quickly dismissed the thought.

Aw, momma, don't worry about it. From time to time lots and lots of mothers, maybe even most, think about what their boy's got jumping around in his pants. It's natural and totally normal. If, like Jake, the boy's 18 and a fine, good-looking lad, it's normal for a mother to get wet between her legs. This is an excellent story by a gifted author who's 18 to 22 years old, maybe even Jake's age. The writer has great talent, so I pray that he ignores the quibbles of foolish naysayers. Shakespearesfears is deeply interested in the idea of motherfucking, as more and more boys--and their moms--are nowadays. I bet he was hard when he wrote this story and shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. In the second chapter (which I've peeked at) Jake gets his fat 8-incher up his mother's mommy-hole, the same warm wet hole he came out of. He's thrilled beyond belief, his mother is too. Jake fucks the living shit out of his mother, mom cums like crazy, and Jake blows his hot young balls up the same cunt he was born from. Perhaps Mr. S has done the same to his own beloved mother? If so, way to go, young buddy.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Great story, great start

Great start so far, I ser you have posted only one more chapter, hope the next one is hot

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Great start. On to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story but waiting on the sex between mother and son 4 stars !!!!!!!!!!

redlion75redlion75about 2 months ago

41-18 is 23 so would her high school friends tell her to get an abortion?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShakespearesfears@Shakespearesfears
70 Followers
Nothing special, just a dude obsessed with milfs. Wrote two hit stories filled with typos and errors ten years ago and I cringe when I see them lol.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES