All Comments on 'Tyler Becomes My Cocksucker Ch. 01'

by tessellation

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh fuuuckk

Loved you calling him such slutty things! That really set me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool

The story is off to a good start. A little proofreading could add to the overall vibe . One paragraph says he doesn't have on underwear and the one that follows says:

"His big hand cupped my cock and balls as he pulled them out of my sweatpants and underwear."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I was in my mid-twenties, and was a confirmed cocksucker, the first time someone called me names they must have thought were derogatory and humiliating. Instead of being insulted being called queer, cocksucker and fag only served to arouse me, and I began encouraging men to call me names and treat me like a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sucking a big cock is sooooo good. It’s even better feeling in my ass while being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed Tyler's enjoyment at being called names. Definitely made me indetify with the character. Look forward to more if Tyler's cocksucking adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

Please write more!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I am a cocksucker and love when they call me their cocksucker and act dominant to me. I don't want anal but I love sucking cock and swallowing his cum. I don't care as much about size as I do the amount of his load. I love a man that fills my mouth with a big load of his tasty cum. Please write more about Tyler sucking your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter II?

I loved your story and as a devoted cock sucker, I can't wait to read chapter ll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was so fucking hot. I wanna suck cock like that.

Idk if there’s a way for you to edit this chapter, but when our narrator describes he’s not wearing underwear and then says that Tyler pulls the narrator’s pants and underpants down, it jars me a little. Maybe do a quick edit to get rid off the inconsistency?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love sucking big cock

Great story. I loved the name calling. It felt so natural color and real. I love being called names like that when I'm sucking cock or being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

What would have been even better is if Ryan DENIED Tyler an orgasm. After Ryan cums with that big dick he would then grab Tyler's wrists and prevent him from touching his dick anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking Hawt

You've covered your bases. Basic character development and description, plot, grammar. This is delicious and very well written, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Envy

God I wish I was Tyler lol. Great story.

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
If

If all guys sucked their friends dick this world would be a happier place IMHO.

Keep writing. I want to hear about his heels in the air and his booty getting stretched and plunged.

Thx in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God And Jesus

God and Jesus both sucked each others cock and swallowed as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Tyler is a lucky boy! Would love to take his place! Loved when you called him cocksucker, etc. want that to happen to me! Never swallowed but would love for you to tell me to! like? swallow it faggot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a bottom but do not like the humiliation some of the guys pile on you while in the act of fucking your face or your ass. Sorry. I have a friend and being with him is very romantic and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! You've got most of us wishing we were Tyler.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Nice story, Myself I’ve never been into the verbal abuse when I’m sucking a guys cock or letting him fuck my tight ass, but sometimes when really horny I kinda do like to her things like “You like sucking my cock” or

“God you’ve got a tight ass”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@ShortyMac: If you like this series, there is a similar series called "Best Friend's Big Problem". It is a developing series, yet interesting. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the series. >>>BlackSack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After word got out in the neighborhood that I have a large cock, a gay nephew of my neighbor wanted to play with, touch and suck me off! He said he'd never seen a cock that large!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so turned on after reading it. I know that I'm close to shooting a load. I just love having a big cock in my mouth and listening to all the comments from the guy whose cock I'm sucking. I also like it when other guys are present and watching what I'm doing. Swallowing a load of white gold is just over the top. I can't get enough....

drobert44drobert445 months ago

Loved it! I get so horny for cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous