All Comments on 'Tyler Ch. 01: My Mother'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“...teaching me the manly arts of fucking but she doesn't know that Mom did that first.”

But according to the story she did as she was there from the start. Continuity is a real issue with this story as if you began with one idea but finished with another...and were too lazy to make it right.

E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, now let Tyler make love to Aunt Amy too and make both of them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horny guy!

ZachDocEightZachDocEightabout 1 year agoAuthor

"and were too lazy to make it right"? I have issues with that statement as I spend days and hours on my stories, especially a story that modulates into a multiple part story requiring that the original story line be expanded . Tyler, an excited overwhelmed eighteen year old, was expressing a thought in the current period of events that occurred many days/weeks in the past. My stories are put out here for enjoyment not to be cross examined for grammar, spelling and context. How can you enjoy a story if that is your focus? But all in all thank you for your comments. They help improve my writing and I will review Ch. 2 & 3 before I publish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but there were a few mistakes here and there! And you had mom going from teaching him how to pleasure a woman to a downright slut and then back again! What's up with that?? You need to continue to find out what happens next!! Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome loved how mom trained him how to please a woman and she seemed to love it just as much as he did. you need to continue till his aunt amy gets what she's wanting and maybe a threesome along the way?? 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On page 1, we read: "She [aunt Amy] thinks she is teaching me the manly arts of fucking but she doesn't know that Mom did that first."

Then on page 2 we learn that aunt Amy watched as Tyler fucked his mom for the first time. So which is it? She knows, or she doesn't know? Or did she get a concussion when she came and she totally forgot what she'd witnessed? Lol. Your use of adjectives and adverbs is excellent. Very hot sex, despite the inconsistent continuity.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving this story 5 stars and waiting for more

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

After Tyler made his mom cum, he should have gotten on top of her and fucked her with all his might.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES