Tyler Ch. 01: My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood naked in front of my Mother. My heavy full balls were hanging down between my thighs and my long thick cock was dripping pointing at my Mother's tits. Her hands that tenderly bathed me and fixed my scrapes reached out and palmed my hard cock. I hissed when she made contact and moaned when she gripped my shaft. She quietly asked me how long and how thick was my cock.

"Mom...." I groaned. She gripped it hard, pulled on it and I gave in and told her that since I was this excited my .... cock .... would be about eight inches long and seven inches around.

"Tyler, I'm going to do things to this fine cock that I'm guessing no female has done before. I want you to not be embarrassed to be naked before a woman and have this thick spear pointing at her. Once you have pleasured your partner like you have done to me you can request she pleasure your cock in return."

Mom pulsed her hand on my cock and gripped it so hard it was almost painful. "Tyler, if you don't learn how to pleasure a woman and help her climax than this cock I am gripping will be nothing but a long lump of flesh." Mom growled and pulled on it hard. "Do you hear me and fully understand Tyler?"

"Yes Mom I hear and understand. My cock is for first giving females pleasure only then can I take my own."

"Good boy. Now rub this fine cock across my nipples and get them wet with your dripping seed. Some women if afraid of getting pregnant or of your size will like you to rub yourself to a climax and shoot your hot thick cum on their face and tits. Do not be embarrassed to do this because for some it gives them pleasure to know they helped their partner climax."

"Some women will wipe your cum from their cheeks into their mouth then go to their tits with their fingers and get your cum from there also. Some women will suck your cock up and down with their lips, tongue and mouth until you ejaculate. They will suck your hot thick cum out of your cock and swallow all of it into their belly. For those women you must kiss them deeply and tell them they did a beautiful thing. Now step closer."

Mom still had hold of my thick cock her fingers barely touching around. She brought my dripping cockhead to her lips and gave it a wet warm kiss. I groaned and pushed forward. Mom's other hand squeezed my balls and I whined.

"Do not EVER force yourself on a woman. If she has been willing to pleasure your cock you must let her be in charge. All you may do is tell her this or that feels good. Now behave or I shall chase you from my room."

I knew that voice that Mom was serious in her threat. I told her I was sorry but didn't get any more out because she took my fat cockhead into her warm mouth. I groaned and trembled as I felt Mom's wet tongue circle my crown and lick that knot under the ridge. Mom's hand moved up and down my thick cockshaft as her mouth pleasured my cockhead.

My hand had never given me such pleasure and I trembled as my climax overwhelmed me and I came so suddenly! My cum shot into my Mother's mouth and she swallowed. She pulled me out and aimed my cock as more pulses of cum painted her face. She pointed me down and more cum shot out onto her tits. I groaned deeply as Mom took my cock back into her mouth. She took her hand away and pushed her lips down my thick shaft and I trembled as she took all of my cock into her mouth.

I really mean Mom took all of my cock into her mouth as her lips slid down my shaft to kiss my groin. Her wet tongue came out and licked my pulsing balls then she slowly sucked back up my shaft pulling the last of my cum out my sensitive cockhead. I put my hands on her shoulders to hold me up as my legs trembled. I thought I would never again feel such pleasure on my cock.

Mom pulled my cock out of her mouth then gave my head tender kisses. She used my cockhead to push the cum on her face into her mouth. I trembled as my cockhead roamed across her soft cheeks gathering my cum. She sucked my crown clean then pointed my cock down and gathered my thick cum from her tits. She moaned when my cockhead ran across her hard nipples.

She spent some time using my cockhead to clean her tits then she cleaned my cock sucking wherever her lips could reach. She held my cock by her lips then opened her mouth and tapped my thigh. She was showing me the last of my cum pooled behind her bottom teeth. She pushed my cum out with her tongue and coated my cockhead.

She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it clean. She did this several times each time sucking sideways right on my pleasure knot. The last time she sucked it clean she kept my cockhead in her mouth and placed my hand on her throat. She used her hand to get mine to grip the sides of her throat then she swallowed.

Her tongue caressed my cockhead as it went in search for any of my thick final cum hiding in her cheeks and gums. She sucked and swallowed perhaps getting one more glob to exit my cockhead. She pulled my cock out and pushed it against my belly. Her tongue and lips cleaned my cockshaft then moved onto my nutsack. Each egg was tenderly pulled into her mouth and bathed clean.

"Tyler you're a grown young man. At this age you can cum like a fire hydrant. You can also 'reload' so to speak so I am going to give you a first, life changing, pleasure that some say moves you from a boy to a man. I have sucked your cock for two reasons; one because when I was young I loved sucking cock and drinking hot cum from the various men in my life. I wanted to share this pleasure with my son and taste your cum."

"The second reason is now that you have climaxed you won't shoot off prematurely once your cock gets into the heat of your Mother's pussy. You will be able to sustain your pleasure once your hard cock goes deep into my wet heat. We will practice each night this week until you are capable to delay your ejaculations. Only after I tremble on your cock and scream your name will you be allowed to climax within me."

Mom pulled her feet up on the edge of the bed then spread her thighs open wide. She asked me if I see her pussy dripping her warm juices in anticipation of my cock filling her up. I told her I did and she told me to tell her so. She told me to tell her how beautiful her pussy looks and how you can't wait to feel the pleasure of being inside me. "Talk to your lover and reassure her of your desire for her. Your lover is letting you be inside her most intimate place and has to know you want her above all else."

"Now hold your cock and rub your fat helmet up and down between my wet pussy lips. Rub your head on my pleasure knot until I moan then be daring and circle my anus with your wet cockhead until you hear me hiss. Some night this week I will teach you how to give a woman pleasure in her ass and how slowly and carefully you have to be to fill her dark passage. Now make me climax again by rubbing your cock across my clit."

I thought I had died and gone to a place of pleasure as my cockhead felt the wet heat of the doorway of my Mother's pussy. Her swollen pussy lips caressed my long thick cock on both sides as her wet heat pleasured the underside of my shaft. Her juices bathed my under-cock as my pleasure knot rubbed her swollen clit.

I would call my life complete if all Mom let me do right now was ride her pussy like this and shoot my hot thick cum all over her belly. I was going over my college placement exam questions in my head as my cockhead was rubbing just her pleasure knot as Mom moaned my name softly.

Mom grabbed behind her knees and pulled them up by her breasts. The long crimson gash of her pussy was now there for my cock to ride like a log in a flume. Her pussy was bubbling out her hot juices as now my entire shaft, balls to cockhead, was riding between her wet lips. Mom was thrusting up each time my cockhead rubbed her clit against her pubic bone.

"Tyler, Tyler, right there baby. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum. Your long thick cock is gonna make your Mother cum. Oh Fuck baby! Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler," my Mom screamed out as her entire upper body turned beet red.

I took a risk and grabbed her tits and pulled hard on her nipples. She screamed my name and thrust up at me as pulses of hot cum shot out of her pussy like the geyser at Old Faithful. I held my cock in my hand and let my knuckles rub my Mom's pleasure knot and she let out one long scream and ejected her frothy cum against my cock and ballsack. I could feel her hot juices slapping my belly then running down my thighs.

Mom was shaking like she had been tazered groaning my name and cursing. I had never heard my Mom cursing and now I thought I had a female sailor under me being pleasured by my cock. Mom released her legs and wrapped them around me then pulled me down onto her sweaty full Mom breasts. She hugged me and held me captive as she trembled through the last stages of a powerful climax.

"Oh Fuck Tyler, let me rest before you shove your huge cock deep into me. I'm trembling and feeling faint from the pleasure you gave me. Oh baby I don't care if it is unlawful but I want you fucking me every day. I wanna taste your cum, I wanna feel your cum, I wanna take your hot thick cum inside all my holes."

"Tyler I wanna be your slut. Tell me I can be your slut and you will fuck me every time I beg you. Oh Fuck Tyler I love you so much. I lived all this time denying my pleasure not realizing my body was waiting for you to become a man. Oh Fuck Tyler, let me rest then shove your huge cock deep into me."

Mom ran her hands through my sweaty hair then moved her face and kissed me deeply; not like a mother but like a lust filled woman. Her hot tongue entered my mouth and I did taste my own cum; so what! I kissed her back then bit along her collar bone and neck. She mumbled out, "Oh Fuck Tyler mark me. Mark me so I can see bruises in the mirror tomorrow morning. Mark me as yours Tyler, claim me!"

She moaned as I bit into her flesh. Several bites I tasted her blood. I bit down her chest then into the soft flesh of her breasts. Each breast right above the areola received a hard bite and suck that being sure to leave a bruise. I bit down her belly then dropped to my knees beside the bed. I bit each auburn haired pussy lip then rolled her over and bit into each ass cheek. Her juices had painted between her ass cheeks making her firm athletic flesh very fragrant.

"Oh Fuck Yes, Tyler my ass! Bite it, spank it, make it red. Slide your hard cock between my wet cheeks and push against my hungry star. Do you want to cum first deep down my ass or save that for the tenderness of night in my bed? Please Tyler roll me back over and fuck my pussy. I want to feel your cock destroy my cunt, yes Tyler my cunt! Push your manly cock deep down my pussy pushing out the side to fit your thickness."

"Tyler I want to feel the pain and pleasure your long thick cock will make inside me. I wanna feel your thick cock pulse as it shoots your thick hot sperm deep inside me all over the doorway to my womb. I wanna hold you and tell you I love you as you breed me. Yes Tyler if you fuck me now you're gonna get me pregnant and I want your baby. Fuck me now lover."

Mom squirmed up on the bed and spread her thighs and held out her arms. I wanted to watch my cock take possession of my Mother's pussy. I walked on my knees pushing my Mother's thighs wider apart. I touched her clit and her juices bubbled out and ran down to wet her ass. Her ass! She said I could have her ass tonight! Tonight while I am lying in her bed.

I took my rock hard cock in my hand and ran the head through her hot wet pussy lips gathering her liquid on my cockhead. I could rub her to another climax but I wanted to be inside the pussy of my Mother before the world came to a crashing end from a wild asteroid.

I slapped her clit with my cockhead and heard my Mother curse and moan. I teased her by sliding my cock down her slit and pushed it against her anus. Oh damn did she just moan and push her ass against my cockhead? My hard wet head pushed against her circular portal and was kissed by those special lips.

Mom groaned when I moved off her anus and placed my cockhead to the hot wet oval of the doorway into her vagina. I grabbed her athletic hips and pulled her back pushing my cockhead into the boiling heat of her pussy. Mom groaned as my large cockhead breached into her heat and she gripped my crown holding me inside her.

"Oh Fuck Tyler you have your cock in Mommy's pussy. You came out of there eighteen years ago and now you want to go back up inside. As I have taught you go slow and let the woman set the pace until you are in as deep as she can take. Only my fingers and a toy has been inside your Mommy as I gave pleasure to myself. I want all of your eight inch long, seven inch thick cock up inside me. Oh Fuck Tyler you're so big!"

Mom moved her ass on my thighs teasing my cock to go deeper. She pushed up with her strong thighs and a bit more of my cock pushed her pussy open. Mom was right! I would have blasted my cum inside her already losing my control from her heat and tightness and the overwhelming pleasure of having a pussy around my cock. No more soiled panties if Mom will let me slide my cock deep inside her.

Mom hiked up again and all but my thick cockbase was down inside her. Mom trembled so I softly rubbed her swollen pleasure knot. "Oh Damn Tyler that's it. Rub your lover's clit and take her mind off that huge lance you are pushing into her pussy! Keep rubbing until you feel her pussy grab and pulse on your cock and she screams your name. Then push the rest of your thick cock inside until you reach the fullness of her hot flesh."

"Oh Fuck Tyler I'm cumming again. I'm cumming again baby. Oh Tyler fill my cunt, give me all of it, let it hurt me with your length and thickness. OH FUCK TYLER!" Mom screamed and her pussy pulsed all along the length of my cock. I felt her hot juices bathing my cockshaft and ballsack so I pushed forward. My cockhead tapped the depths of Mom's pussy and she screamed my name again.

I let Mom tremble through her climax aftershocks with my cock embedded deep in her vagina. I looked up and in the corner of the mirror I saw Aunt Amy standing in the crack of the partially closed door. She had her fingers down her shorts and I supposed she was rubbing her clit and pussy lips. Her eyes opened suddenly and we locked together.

Her eyes stayed wide open looking at me fucking her sister and my Mother. Her other hand grabbed the doorway and she trembled as her climax overtook her. Her head fell forward and she wacked her forehead but her climax still pulsed pleasure throughout her body. Her trembling legs gave out and she dropped to her knees her fingers still in her shorts. I wondered how wet and fragrant those panties would be.

Mom was too far gone in her pleasure to have heard the thumps form Aunt Amy's head and her knees. I lost sight of her as she rolled onto her back in the hallway. I turned back to Mom and my cock filling Mom's pussy. Yes of course I had looked at porn and knew to pull back then push forward with my cock. Mom was so tight on my cockshaft that her auburn covered pussy lips rolled forwards and backwards gripping my cock.

Each time I went deep into Mom's pussy I lightly rubbed her swollen clit. Mom would moan and tremble from the pleasure as my thick cock caused her some pain. Soon Mom was thrusting upwards as my cock descended as we began our mating ritual. "Oh fuck me Tyler," Mom would moan as she took my cock as deep as she could.

Using all my control to keep the duration of my pleasure I moved in and out the hot wet depths of the insides of my Mother. My thumb brought her to several small aftershock climaxes as she groaned my name. My other hand reached up and grabbed her nipples and twisted and pulled them listening to Mom curse.

I was close to my climax and discovered I could control when I chose to let loose. I wanted to see if Mom really gave her total self to me so I put that one hand around her throat and squeezed as I pinched her large clit. Her entire body trembled under me on the bed and she screamed my name, "Tyler, oh fuck, cum in me baby, cum for Mommy!"

Her pussy crushed all along my cock as her climax trembled her body. It felt like her pussy was milking my cock and I let go. Countless pulses of hot cum shot out my dickhead and painted the doorway to her womb. Mom had all my long thick cock deep inside her feeling each pulse of cum. Mom pulled me down and kissed my wildly. She held my lips against hers as we hissed our breath together.

Mom ground her hips against mine rubbing my cockhead deep against the depth of her hot flesh. I trembled as her pussy rubbed my cockhead her tightness running across my pleasure knot. I leaned down and bit her neck again lost in my lust and overwhelming pleasure. Our tightness made my cockbase rub against her swollen clit and her pussy tried its best to spray her hot female cum along my cockshaft and soak my balls.

We were soaked by female cum where we were joined together and her sweaty breasts were crushed against my chest. I continued to move my cock slowly within Mom's pussy making me tremble with pleasure. I thought I was too much inside Mom and went to pull out.

Mom groaned, "No, no, no baby stay inside Mommy. I want to dream of you being inside me as I fall asleep in your arms. For now I want to feel the pain and pleasure from your long thick cock and the strength of your body on top of me. Just hold me filling me with your cock. Just hold me...."

She drifted off totally spent from fucking her son. I stayed on her until she fell asleep then rolled us together on our sides my cock still inside her. I pulled up her mommy breast and took a nipple between my lips and sucked. Mom let out a contented sigh and whispered my name over and over and over.

I also must have fallen asleep but I felt the bed shift and my cock went into something warm and wet. I realized the lights were out and Mom was cleaning my cock of cum and juices with her mouth and tongue. My youth made my cock rock hard. Mom kissed my crown and laughed lightly and told me, "Later my lover, later. Sleep now and take my ass in the early morning. Sleep now my baby boy."

Mom brought a nipple to my mouth and I latched on. Mom's soft hand slowly moved up and down my long cock as she hummed as I sucked on her nipple. We both fell asleep again.

As promised I felt my cock getting hot wet pleasure as the very first pale light of morning illuminated Mom's bedroom. I had my hand over Mom's side gripping her large soft breasts. I realized my cock was riding the cameltoe of my Mother's pussy from her athletic ass out her front to rub her clit. Mom would hiss each time my fat cockcrown rubbed her pleasure knot pushing her towards a tender climax.

Mom was soaking my cock with her warm juices running out from her pussy lips. She must have received enough pleasure for now and thought my cock was wet enough for what she planned next. She let my cock slide to the base of her pussy lips then reached back and grabbed my crown. She shifted slightly and my cockhead rubbed between her ass cheeks going slowly against the portal to her back darkness.

I had seen anal on the Internet and knew that was what Mom was attempting. I remembered Mom's training and did not push forward in my desire to feel her tight darkness around my cock. Mom pushed and retreated, circled and rubbed my cock against her dark lips. Each push made my cockhead go just a little deeper and her tightness ease a little looser.

With one pull of my cock and one back push with her hips Mom captured all of my cockhead suddenly inside her ass. Mom groaned as her circular lips closed behind my cockridge and pulsed from the intrusion. Mom breathed deeply then pushed back taking a bit more of my cock. It seemed my fat cockhead had done most of the work as the rest of my cockshaft followed it down into the depth of my Mom's ass.