Tyler Ch. 01: My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Damn baby, that's it, that's it! You're all the way in my ass. I can feel all your length and thickness pushing out the sleeve of my ass making room for my big boy. Oh Fuck Tyler you are the only one ever to be in my ass. I didn't know I would be saving it for my grown up man. Oh fuck it feels so nasty yet so, so good deep inside me. Can you feel my heat surrounding your cock Tyler? Can you feel how hot my ass is on your cock? Oh damn baby rub my clit and make me cum with your cock in my ass," Mom begged.

I pulled up her thigh making an L so I could reach onto her pussy as I had seen on-line. I softly rubbed her pleasure knot against her pubic bone to start her trip towards a climax. My fingers ran through her wet pussy lips and circled her knot. Mom started dripping her pussy juices which ran into the crack of her ass. I felt her hot wetness as I started to move my wet cock in and out her ass. I learned my lesson and moved slowly as Mom's breathings told me she was getting close to her climax off my fingers. I wet my two long fingers between her wet pussy lips then pushed then slowly into her pussy.

"Oh Tyler where did you learn to fill a woman in both holes? I can feel your fingers and your cock deep inside me. Oh fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming baby with your long thick cock in my ass. Oh Fuck!" she yelled and shook her ass against my hips feeling my cock move inside her. Hot juices sprayed against my fingers wetting her ass, my balls and the bedding.

My cock started going faster into Mom's ass making her groan each time I filled it deep. She pushed back wanting me as deep in her ass as possible. Her pussy pulsed on my fingers and her dark sleeve of her ass all along my long cock.

I was pounding into Mom's ass when I saw movement at the door. Aunt Amy was standing there with her night shift pulled up between her teeth and no panties. I watched her long fingers drilling into her naked pussy. Had she waxed or shaved herself clean of any pussy hair? I watched her wet fingers going in and out her pussy her juices dripping onto the floor.

All that made me hotter and I started pounding into Mom's ass and thrusting up into her pussy. "Tyler, Tyler you're gonna make me explode in a huge wet cum. You're using me for your pleasure just like I want you to dominate me. Promise me you will spank my ass with your belt as I'm bent over the kitchen table. I wanna cum so hard from sucking your cock. Oh damn Tyler I'm cumming!" Mom screamed as she sprayed all over us.

I watched my Aunt tremble in her climax and drop to her knees again only this time she soaked the floor with her cum. I could hear her juices splattering on the floor when she pulled her fingers out. She shoved them right back up her pussy and rubbed herself to another climax. This time she smacked her forehead on the floor and laid in her own wet cum juices.

I turned my attention back to Mom and moved my cock rapidly in her tight ass. I let go my new taught control and sprayed my hot cum deep down my Mother's ass. She groaned feeling my hot sauce pulse and fill the depths of her tight ass. I pulled back on her hip thrusting forward and I was balls deep in her ass as I let go with more cum.

There was room so I rolled her onto her tummy and sat on the back of her thighs. I slapped her ass as I drove my cock in her tight heat. "Oh yes Tyler, punish me. Punish me for letting your cock burst my ass and make me cum. I am so naughty. Punish me Tyler!" Mom groaned.

Her cheeks turned red as I slapped her ass hard. I pulled out of her ass and my pulses of hot cum shot out my dickhead and painted her sweaty back. I rubbed the last of my cum in the crack of her ass then filled her ass with my long thick cock for several pleasurable thrusts.

I pulled out of my Mom's ass and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I watched the 'O' my cock had made to the new entrance to her ass. It winked at me as it tried to close but it had been stretched wide open. My Mom was totally spent from the powerful climax I had given her on my cock and fingers. Mom would sleep well up to late breakfast.

I felt more alive than I had ever felt. I decided to leave Mom in bed filled with my cum and go take a shower in her ensuite. The hot water felt invigorating as I soaped my still hard cock. I had a feeling it was going to find a hot pussy to fill with my thick cum. It was yes but not as I had thought.

Each night I slept obviously in my own bed often naked with my door mostly closed. I had no secrets from Mom and Aunt Amy kept to herself except when she was ambushing me in the hall. I felt my covers slip off my body and I hissed as my softer cock was taken into a warm wet mouth. Tight lips moved up and down my cock sucking the blood into my shaft to make it hard as stone. Was Aunt Amy brave enough to make use of my cock?

Those lips slid off my cock and a hand pushed it against my abs. Wet lips moved up and down the 'bone' on the underside of my cock then a wet tongue bathed my balls. Another hand lifted my egg and sucked it carefully into that warm mouth. Each egg received tender treatment. Soft lips rode my cock and I felt rock hard.

A pair of warm thighs straddled my waist and a hand gripped my cockshaft. I groaned as my cockhead was used to rub a swollen clit until she moaned and warm juices flooded my belly. I was soaked by hot juices as they rolled off my waist and wet my back. My cockhead was used again for pleasure against that big clit and my midnight partner came again.

I felt her thighs tremble then my cockhead was brought to that hot wet opening I have come to desire greatly. I groaned and gripped the sheets as my crown was captured by dark heat. I was trained very well and realized I was being used for someone's pleasure.

Slowly my cock was taken deep into a hot wet tight pussy. My hard shaft went deeper until I felt wet curly lips kiss the base of my cockshaft. It had to be Mom because I had seen my Aunt's hairless pussy in the hall. Mom let out a long groan then rode my cock like on a saddle rubbing her clit against the base of my shaft. She rose and fell like the horse was trotting my hard cockhead rubbing deep up inside her flesh.

Suddenly her pussy crushed my cock and hot juices sprayed across my abs and chest. "Oh Fuck Tyler, I love your cock. I love it filling me till it hurts. Your cock is so long and so thick it is rubbing deep up inside me trying to get you back into my womb. Oh baby you make me cum so strongly. Get that long thick cock deep up Mommy's pussy."

I had my Mother's unspoken permission to climax now that she had cum I think three times. She stayed down on my cock rocking her clit where we were joined together. She was not letting me thrust into her but was using her hot inner flesh to rub my own pleasure knot. Her pussy got tight once more and hot juices leaked out onto me again.

She rose just a few inches then dropped down again groaning when my cockhead had to be hitting her cervix. She started going faster as she fucked me for her own pleasure. Her thighs gripped me as I listened to her labored breathing then she started hissing. Mom screamed and sprayed me with her hot cum once more.

Her inner flesh pulsed as she climaxed pushing me over the edge. I groaned and my cum exploded out my cockhead filling the top of her hot flesh. Her pussy tightened on my cock as it rose up to my cockhead sucking my cum out of my cock. She kept just my crown in her pussy rubbing my pleasure knot making me eject my hot cum up inside her.

Fuck! This was the most painful cum I had experienced as Mom's pussy crushed my cock using my shaft for her pleasure. I don't think she cared that I had cum. She dropped down taking all my cock again making me scream with pleasure. She rode her horse until she screamed and came again soaking me yet again.

She leaned forward her tits just touching me. I reached for them and she slapped my hands away. I got the message loud and clear. I was just a hard cock to be used for her pleasure. I just laid on my bed as Mom rocked her clit against my belly grabbing the last aftershocks of a powerful climax.

Mom rose up on her powerful thighs then let my cum leak out all over my spent balls. She stayed up on her thighs even grunting to get all my cum out of her. Satisfied in her task she moved off my waist and my bed and walked out of my room. A small shaft of the hall light let me see my Mom's naked ass as she crossed the hall and went into her room closing the door.

Did she just give me a lesson as to how it feels to be used for pleasure with no concern for your partner? If so I got it loud and clear. Mom had taught me to pleasure my partner before seeking my own and I now had it down good and pat. I just rolled over and slept in the wetness. That morning at breakfast she spoke not a word about her using me.

Several days later my Aunt asked me if I wanted to go to the mall for a couple of hours, maybe even get lunch. I declined and said I had studying to get caught up on. She said it was my loss, a little angry. She left and the house got quiet then I heard my Mom call me down to the kitchen.

I walked in and was a bit shocked to see my Mom naked sitting on the kitchen table. I have had sex with my Mother many times now but it was still a little shocking to see her naked her breasts hanging out there. Her areolas were like eyes looking at me as they rose and fell with her breathing. She told me to sit in the captain's chair that had the arms and when I did Mom put a foot on each arm. I was surrounded by naked thighs.

That was not the most unnerving thing. Sitting as I was I could look directly at my Mother's wet pussy. Her lips were pulled apart and I could see her moistness dripping out. My cock got rock hard thinking it was going into that hot wet pussy to drop a thick load of cum into my Mom's pussy or ass. Wrong again!

"Tyler, when I birthed you I shifted my focus to raising you to achieve in sports and academics. I am certain that I have reached that goal. What else I did was to put my own pleasure on the back burner, never dating or showing interest in sex."

"However, giving you a 'hands on', so to say, experience in physical pleasure my dormant switch got flipped. I let you experience oral, vaginal and anal sex with a female, al be it, your Mother. My desires for physical intimacy has risen and at times, like now are at a peak. But it has been you that has received the major benefit from my availability."

I sat there worried as all hell that Mom was going back to being 'just Mom' and my source of pleasure was going to have to be Aunt Amy's panties. When Mom is 'lecturing' I know to just shut up.

"So Tyler, I have set the bread timer to thirty minutes. You are to leave your cock in your pants and your hands in your lap and you are to give me pleasure on my pussy and you damn well better make me cum."

With that said she reached behind my head and pulled my face against her wet pussy. Mom groaned with just that off center contact. Mom trained me well! My tongue moved up between her wet pussy gathering her wetness and taking a good sip. My tongue dipped into her opening and went as deep as my lips let it. Mom groaned and released my head and laid back on the table her large tits covering her chest.

Mom's pussy and I guessed her ass, was there for my tongue and lips to pleasure and bring about her climax even multiple ones. My lips closed on her clit and sucked 'the man in the boat' to the surface making Mom moan and release hot juices. I licked then pushed my tongue tip into her hot wet cavern; I sucked her clit again and flicked it with my tongue.

I was forbidden to use my fingers so my tongue and lips worked to give my Mother pleasure. I sucked her pussy lips until they swelled with blood. Mom's lips had auburn curls but they were trimmed short. Her mons had more curls but they were trimmed at the thighs for swimming suit concerns.

I kissed her curls then slowly moved my tongue up and down between her wet pussy getting my chin all wet. I tasted my Mother's honey and liked the sweet and sour juices. My tongue and lips searched gently for the little knot at the top of her labia. I gently kissed and licked around like a clock face and then sucked that little bump listening to the gentle moans my Mom made as she massaged her pussy on my face.

In the corner of my mind I heard the timer ticking as I pleasured my Mother. She groaned loudly and her thighs gripped my cheeks. Mom started trembling as I sucked on her swollen clit as she pushed her ass up off the table. Her strong thighs held me in a death grip then she screamed. Hot pussy juice sprayed against my neck as she climaxed from my pleasuring her clit.

"Oh fuck Tyler, suck me! Suck your Momma. Make me cum son, make me cum again! Bring your finger up now and fill my wet pussy. Oh god yes Tyler, just like that!" Mom screamed as my two fingers went deep into her wet pulsing pussy.

I curled them upwards and rubbed her g-pad causing more hot pussy juice to spray out and soak my neck and shirt. I felt Mom's pussy crush my fingers as she screamed into another powerful climax. My neck and shirt was soaked in her fragrant female cum. I moved my lips to her opening and drank the hot juices she was leaking working around my fingers moving in and out her heat.

Mom screamed and crushed my fingers again. Her work outs always included pelvic thrusts making that whole wonderful area on a woman tight as all hell. My thumb moved up to join my lips working on her swollen knot. Mom groaned and her thighs trembled against my cheeks.

My other thumb pushed the envelope and slowly entered her pulsing ass. Mom groaned and let down another burst of cum and called my name several times. I could feel her pussy and ass pulsing on my fingers as I kissed her pleasure knot. Mom's thighs trembled then eased their grip as Mom's hands came down and pushed my face off her pussy. She ran her fingers through my hair humming an unknown tune.

"Thank you Tyler, that will be all for now," she said in a spent whisper.

Mom had just trained me to give a woman pleasure with not seeking my own. Mom was turning me into an educated lover preparing me for the real world. Today was another aspect of pleasuring a woman before I even thought about my own.

I was primed for pleasure and with Aunt Amy out her hamper and soiled panties were fair game. I was so primed I painted several pairs of her panties with globs of my thick pudding. I left them right on top for her to find them and clean them of my cum. I went into my room and got back to completing my homework. Fuck! My life is damn good right now!

I heard my Aunt return from shopping and enter her room. I few minutes later there was a tap on my door. It opened and my Aunt stood there in 'Fuck Me' red lingerie. Most of her Tyler cum soaked panties were sitting on her chin as I guessed she was sucking on her soiled gusset. Aunt Amy slowly pulled her panties from her mouth making a loud sucking noise.

"Thank you for your thick pudding Tyler. I've missed your deposits since you've been fucking my sister. Just saying!"

Sorry but what happened next with my Aunt Amy and at the Prom much later and other pleasurable things happening to my cock is going to have to wait for the next chapter.