All Comments on 'Tyrst & Thora - An Arctic Alpha Story'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Please continue, wonderful chapter !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

More of this. Finally another good story at last. What I would love is for the sex to be more detailed like "her dripping cunt squeezed around his heated cock" not just "he thrust hard into her". I really like this though. So don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked it

Would love to know more about the magic and why all of a sudden just the brand makes them useless to fight. Why wounltn't women in that situation just not decide to try to escape or dying trying. And if powerful "witches" you would imagine they would have thought of ways to prevent enslavement.

Like the set up a lot but would like to understand more of the world building. Great start. How long of a story do you plan. Know this is free but hard to get invested in stories and then having them never be finished.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26about 7 years ago
Bleh, a bit boring and typical

the girl didn't put up much of a fight and this type of story has been so over done, sorry but it also lacked any type of descriptions, no painting the scene and leaving one enthralled, it was just bleh

except for some gasps, a few hisses and what not there wasn't much of anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue!

Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Please continue...excited to see how she settles on his world.

SnagaIshtariSnagaIshtarialmost 7 years ago
Better than the Arctic

I liked this one better than the Arctic, it seems more thought through. I suggest you try to get someone to edit your stories, there are a lot of language mistakes and other things that detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impressive!

Wow, this was high quality material. I will have to keep my eye on the author for future updates.

sweetone66sweetone66over 5 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Very exciting...I love your stories, aside from a few typos they are well written and very imaginative. The dark side isn't as scary with this type of fiction like it is with "Stranded" and the two prior stories in the series. That s--t could possibly be happening somewhere in this country or world, which is what makes it so frightening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this

I hope this one will veer more on romance... with noncon of course

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES