Tyrst & Thora - An Arctic Alpha Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today I will teach you what your duties are, Thora."

"I am NOT your slave!" she spat, pushing herself away from him. He reached out, fingers wrapping tightly around her forearm.

"You belong to me and nobody else!" He was angry now, his body tensed as his dark eyes ignited with spark of possessiveness. In her panic she curled her leg up and kicked him in the chest, pushing him away. She rolled and threw the covers back in attempt to flee but Tyrst was faster and his arm snaked out and wrapped firmly around her chest, pinning both of her arms to her sides.

"Why do you fight me, little Elf? You should realize by now that I always get what I want." His voice tickled her ear, his chest warm against her bare back, and she realized immediately that she was not the only one who had slept naked. Like a wild animal, she began to thrash around, doing everything in her power to try and get free but he simply squeezed tighter until she began to feel lightheaded and out of breath. His hand stroked her bottom as he began to massage the flesh, his fingers getting closer and closer with each stroke.

"No more, please! I will do my duties," she promised. He nibbled her earlobe and she felt herself dampen, body responding to the stimulation. He ignored her feeble protests as her hips began involuntarily rocking back and forth.

She felt a desperate hunger claw at her insides and she squirmed. She slammed her head backwards, crying out at the sudden pain and within in the blink of an eye he had her rolled onto her back with her wrists pinned firmly to the mattress while blood dripped from his nose and onto her chest. He glanced down at it, admiring the way the droplets puddled for a moment before sliding down her naked breasts. He chuckled.

"That is three times now that you have bled me, I cannot allow that to stand Elfling."

"What are you going to do?" As she searched him imploringly she realized his eyes were actually a dark blue, not black as they often appeared to be.

"Well, I should just kill you," he announced as his leg pressed between hers, spreading them apart, allowing him to settle in between them. She whimpered, her body sore from what she had endured the night before. He leaned forward until his lips brushed against the tips of her ears as his right hand released her wrist and made its way to her throat, tightening just enough for her to feel the true strength in his grip. She could feel his rigid length pressing against her intimately and she held his stare as she pursed her lips in defiance. A low rumble vibrated from deep within him and he kissed her. When she refused to open her mouth and allow his tongue in he bit down on her lower lip, stretching it out until she shrieked in pain and gave in to his advances.

At the same moment he managed to slide his thick member inside her, shuddering at the feel of feel of her clamping down around him as her eyes bulged slightly at the intrusion. The pain that had been there the night before, faded within minutes of Tyrst plunging himself in and out, his rhythm slow and steady. When Thora closed her eyes he gripped the sides of her face and shook her a little.

"You will look at me," he ordered. When she refused to obey he pressed his thumbs against her cheekbones until the pain caused her eyes to open wide.

"Who do you belong to?" Tears blurred her vision and when she refused to reply, he slammed her head against the mattress, anger flashing through his midnight blue eyes.

"You will tell me what I want to hear!" he snarled as he bared his teeth at her.

"I belong to you." It came out as a whisper. Tyrst lifted her leg and shoved himself in as far as her body would allow while he listened to her breathing as it came in short gasps, her thighs squeezing him with every slap of his body against hers.

"Say it again!"

"I belong to you," she answered quickly, not wanting to anger him further. He gripped her shoulders as he picked up his pace, his strong hard body pounding into hers until he felt himself release inside her. Her body seized as he milked himself empty, flooding her body with euphoria as he filled her body with his pleasure.

He brushed a strand of hair free from her face as he leaned over her. Her eyes brimming with tears that she refused to let free. He rolled off of her and began to get dressed. Her body trembled as she settled down from her climax. Had he put her under a spell? Perhaps he had somehow infected her with some drug to make her feel this way. Her mother had told her she was born wicked so she had joined the temple seeking a way to cleanse and purify herself. But this wolf's mastery of her body's reflexes had her head spinning and her body floating in pure bliss.

"Get dressed," he grunted as he dropped his long grey tunic onto her sprawled out body. She pulled it down over her head, the fabric soft and she hugged herself as she waited for her next instructions. He pulled her hands out in front of her and wound them together tightly before carefully tying them off and giving it a secure tug before nodding to himself.

"I suggest you keep close," he advised then removed the privacy screen from the doorway with the broken door still hanging from its hinges. The hallways were a disaster, it looked as though a storm had flown through and broken everything in sight. Thora quickly looked around, seeking out signs of any survivors. Several girls had been branded the night before and she had enough time to wonder who they would belong to. Were they suffering the same fate? Tyrst tugged on the rope and she nearly tripped over a broken vase.

"Keep up!" he barked and she picked up her pace, jumping over broken furniture. They were reached the entrance hall she came to a halt at the sight of her fellow sister Serena. When she felt the tension of the rope that kept her bound she ignored it and knelt beside her Priestess.

"Serena?" she asked anxiously. The Priestess lifted her head, her gaze bore into Thora, but her eyes were blank and glazed over, as though there was nobody home. Tyrst turned when he felt the pull and was stunned at the sight. The little Elf could not seem to go more than a few minutes before disobeying him. She cupped the other woman's face, hands shaky as she continued to search for signs of life. But Tyrst recognized the vacant look on Priestess's face and he felt a small discomfort. Thora looked up at him with a look of death in her eyes.

"This is your fault," she announced angrily, pointing a finger at him. He lightly smacked her hand away and pulled her closer. She resisted, planting her feet firmly against the dirt as she tried to pull the rope away from him. With a strong jerk, he pulled her against his chest.

"I did not lay a single finger on the priestess; if you recall, my hands were quite busy with you!"

"You savage," she yelled. Men stood still, voices became but whispers or stopped altogether as all eyes were suddenly on them and Thora realized the commotion she was causing. He stared at her with his dark blue eyes for what felt like forever before wrapping his hand around her throat, just strong enough to let her know he could crush it with ease.

"Utter one more insult and I will rip your throat out right here, right now." Thora pressed her lips firmly together and shook her head. She had let her anger get the best of her; the sight of Serena had her so furious. He squeezed her throat just a little, cutting of the blood flow just enough she started to feel light headed as she grabbed onto his forearm to steady herself. She didn't move or utter another word, she stared up into his midnight blue eyes. He studied her, watching the way she responded to his assertion of dominance. Her neck was so tiny in his hands, he could crush it with barely a thought. Her eyes fluttered and he had to remind himself to loosen his grip, her cheeks flushed as blood rushed back to her brain.

"I am the one in charge now, never forget that." Her lower lip quivered but she nodded, the fight having drained her body. He removed his hand and stroked the side of her face.

"As long as you obey me, you will be taken care of; you will be safe," he swore softly. He lifted her onto the horse, her hands reached forward and grabbed gently onto the horse's mane. Tyrst ordered her to stay put and made his way over to some of his men. Thora watched as more of his men filed out of the Temple, treasures folded into blankets and tossed over their shoulders. Her sisters were scattered into small groups, some were bound and sitting in carts, others had their wrists bound to one another and were being forced to walk the distance. Thora bowed her head, helpless to free them, helpless to save them. And after seeing Serena, she wasn't sure there was any hope left.

~~~~~~~

It was a long journey back to Tyrst's home, they had stopped and made camp twice since leaving the Temple. It had been the first time Thora had ever slept under the stars, even though it had been with the heathen wrapped around her. At first she had tried to pull away from him but he had simply growled and pulled her back, firmly placing her against his chest and his arm wrapped tightly around her middle. She had stopped trying to get away after that, instead she spent most the night looking at the stars before drifting off to sleep somewhere in the early hours of the morning. He gave her food, made sure she had water, and gave her enough slack in the rope to have some privacy when she needed to relieve herself.

Many of the other girls hadn't been given the privilege and she was confused on how to feel about it. He hadn't touched her since the night they raided the temple and she felt on edge wondering when he'd come after her again. But he simply held her close and slept; even in the mornings when she could feel his arousal at the small of her back, he left her alone. When they finally arrived in his village she couldn't believe the size of it. There were houses as far out as she could see in the sloping fields. There were hundreds, maybe thousands of sheep. She had so many questions but she kept her mouth sealed as Tyrst walked them through town and towards the Alpha's house. It was by far bigger than all the rest, an Elven man ran forward, dressed in simple gray tunic and pants.

"Welcome home, your father is awaiting your arrival." Tyrst nodded and reached up, pulling Thora down from the horse and setting her on her feet between them.

"Thank you Taryn. This is my new slave Thora. Thora, this is our head servant Taryn." She glanced up at the other Elf, scars crept from up from the back of his neck and shoulders and she shivered as she thought of where they could have possibly come from. But he was clothed in what looked to be warm, he had on boots, he looked well fed. She had so many questions but she simply nodded in his direction.

"A Lady from the Temple of Eir," Taryn announced, bowing before her. Tyrst seemed confused but Thora merely blushed and looked away quickly, urging him to stand.

"A quick stop on the way home," Tyrst replied. Taryn looked up at Thora then back to Tyrst.

"It is not wise to mess with a Temple of a God." His hand moved faster than either Thora or Taryn could predict and she gasped as the Elf was backhanded hard enough it left a red mark across his cheek.

"I did not ask for your opinion. After you get Avi settled, I would like you to draw Thora and I a bath." Taryn lowered his head and apologized before pulling the horse in the opposite direction. Tyrst pulled Thora behind him and entered his family home. As promised he found his father in the dining hall, as well as his mother and brothers. The Eldest was the first to greet him by clasping his hand and pulling him in for a giant hug.

"I see you had great success brother!" He nodded back at Thora who stood in the furtherest corner of the room, not daring to move any closer but neither daring to move any further away. She didn't want to give Tyrst any reason to turn that strength and anger in her direction. His father's face didn't so much as twitch in his direction as he approached.

"What is so good about virgin witches?" Lief demanded. Like Tyrst, Lief was tall, broad chest, larger arms. It was obvious who Tyrst had inherited his size from. But his hair had turned from dirty blonde to gray, evidence of the years etched into the lines of his face.

"Father! These witches have all been branded; we will sell them as bed slaves."

"And the one you have kept for yourself?" he lifted a gnarled finger in Thora's direction.

"Am I not entitled to my spoils?"

"I simply needed to hear it with my own ears. I have heard that she has quite the mouth on her. It's not much of a spoil if it's more work that she's worth."

"I will worry about my slave and what she is worth; she is my problem now, father." It took every ounce of self control she possessed to stop herself from reacting. How dare they treat her as though she wasn't even in the room. To them she was no more than property and they held no qualms about discussing her as such. Lief huffed at his son but nodded.

"It is better than Ulfr did on his raid, so I suppose I am grateful for that. Please settle in and we will discuss your trip further at supper." Tyrst nodded and turned back to Thora. After grabbing onto the ropes that bound her wrists, he pulled her down one of the hallways and back towards his room.

"This is a grand house," Thora announced once they were alone.

"My father believes the purity of our blood entitles us to better things."

"Do you agree?" He paused and glanced back at her with a look of curiosity.

"What does it matter to you what I do or do not believe?"

"If I am to be trapped by you, it might suit me to get to know my captor." He chuckled lightly at her response, what was it about being alone with him that gave her the sudden courage to speak so boldly?

"I believe that my blood has given me advantages that other wolves do not possess, but it is my qualities as a man that will determine whether i am worthy of being followed, not my blood purity." He turned around another corner and pulled her into his room. It was large but simple. The bed took up nearly a third of the room and he smiled as he shut his door behind him.

"Undress." She spun around, mouth agape at the command.

"Excuse me!"

"It is too late to be shy now my little Elf. Take it off," he demanded, as he pulled her closer by her bound hands. With a few quick movements he had the knot untangled and was unwinding the rope from around her wrists. Her hands trembled as she grabbed the hem of the long gray tunic he had given her and she pulled it off over her head.

She hadn't bathed in days, dirt caked her feet and up her legs , she had leaves in her hair and she was pretty sure she still smelled like horse but none of that seemed to matter to Tyrst. He looked at her with ravenous eyes and she shook as he approached her, hands reached out and spun her around so that her back faced him and he ran his hand down flesh of her naked backside, sparking a heat that coursed through her body.

He growled as he leaned forward and kissed the curve of her neck. She had never had another man touch her the way that Tyrst did, and she wondered if was indeed the wickedness that would consume her. His teeth began to nip at the sensitive flesh and a moan escaped her lips. The sound only encouraged him, Tyrst fumbled with his clothes as he kicked his pants to the side, pressing himself against her letting her feel the need that was rampaging through his body.

"Can you feel the effect you have on me?" When she only nodded he pulled her head back by a handful of her hair.

"I want to hear your answers out loud." She nodded again but a quick tug of her hair and she mumbled a yes. He rocked his hips against hers as his hand cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples around between his fingers. She could feel a wetness growing between her legs and her hips ground back against her will. Tyrst lifted her gently and she settled all fours onto the edge of his bed with herself exposed to him. Her fingers dug into the blankets as she waited for what she knew would come next. She jumped when she felt his fingers begin to explore, they were thick and calloused but gentle as they rubbed up and down her slick folds, compelling sweet whimpers from her lips. She squirmed beneath his touch and he growled as he held her still.

"I did not tell you to move!" She closed her eyes as his hands roamed her body reminding her what little choice she had in the matter. She was his to do whatever he pleased, and fighting only seemed to get her hurt.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed into her ear, his teeth grazing the very tips causing things to clench in her lower body. She wanted to believe him, that his words were meant as truth, but she had seen the way the rest of his people looked down on her. Her knees weakened but his arm around her waist kept her on her feet. He shoved her face against the bed so that she was presenting herself and she gripped the sheets as she felt him line himself up with her entrance. His large hands grasped her hips and he began to sink his entire length into her one slow inch at a time. He wasted no time waiting for her to adjust to the intrusion as he began thrusting in and out setting a pace that suited him. Her hands clutched the sheets and she buried her face into the mattress, attempting to hide the sounds of pleasure desperate to escape her lips.

He pulled out, flipped her onto her back and lifted her head, forcing her to look at him.

"Beg me for it." She shook her head, tears threatening to spill. His hands cupped her breasts, his fingers a little rougher than they had been the time before. He pulled her up into a kiss, his mouth demanding as his hips set a new pace, slow, almost painfully slow. A whimper escaped her lips and she began to realize that with each thrust he was giving her less and less of him, causing her to slid forward in an attempt to seek out of more of him. Her face burned at the realization of it and she stopped, trying to calm the aching between her thighs. He laughed and returned to a faster pace, each thrust stealing the very breath from her lungs as lifted her hips, tilting them just a little further and suddenly her body seized, wave after wave of euphoria pouring through her as he came to his own release, his hot seed spilling forth, warming her from the inside out. He leaned forward, waiting for feeling to return to his legs before daring to move. No other woman had made him feel so consumed with need, it never seemed like enough and it took everything in him not to take her over and over again.

Thora looked away, her little chest heaving with sobs as she looked away in attempt to hide her reaction.

"Shhh, dry those tears Elfling. I wouldn't have to be so rough if you would just do what I tell you."

"No," she hissed.

"What good is a slave who constantly fights me? Perhaps my father is right and I should save myself the trouble now." She tried to crawl backwards but his arms held her pinned to the bed.

"Then why haven't you?" she asked bravely.

"I cannot quite put my finger on it, there is something about you that has ensnared me... perhaps over time you come will come to crave me that way that I have been craving you."

12