All Comments on 'U is for Unleashed'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sybilrosesybilrosealmost 19 years ago
Now this is a great story!

This isnt the first time I have put myself inside your storys...*grin*

Playing and having some Hot thoughts here.

Thanks MF

HI sis :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellently done.

Great story, great writing, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Very Good.

Gonna be a hot time at the old homestead from there on, I betcha!! Hope Paul is up to the challenge!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kind of Makes You Want To Go AWOL

More then everyman's wet dream. Nice going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
needs something

how about a shemale cousin?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

great story nice writing ,looking forward to the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well now!!!

Good story, but i don't like it when there is that much deception amoung the family members. Also why didn't they tell Paul long before they told Casey, after all he is alot older than her. Even though he was away and a navy ship, the mom and aunt could have still waited to tell him about their long time affair. No I think they told Casey first because they wanted her to JOIN them in their bedroom games more than they wanted Paul. I can see now just which family member is LOVED more in that family, I know because believe it or not "your choice" something VERY similer happened to me 23 years back. I wasn't in the Service though but I was over seas for a couple years, my sister, aunt where in an hot and heavy affair. They decided to tell my aunts two "much younger" daughters about it and waited for a whole year AFTER I came home for good. I was really hurt, and haven't talked to any of them for over 20 years....

Paul

hammer17_98

David48David48over 17 years ago
well well

No mas! No mas! Paul is a dead duck. Three hot, horny, sexy, LOVING women, and one sailor home from the sea. Yep...Dead duck city...niiiiccce...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

My god what a way to go""

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great!

Funny and somehow real..lots of good detail.

Would make a funny movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stupid

you have a lot of idiots reading your stories that think this is a great story it is a piece of unrealistic shit no guy would act like that first if his cousin was teasing him that bad before he sure wouldn't come home and live with them he would arrainge to stay on base second if he was stupid enough to stay at home as soon as she walked into his room naked he would have yelled at her to get the hell out then got up and left the room telling his mom and aunt what she did and that he would not stand for such shit and he would start lokking for housing on base or with friends keep it realistic sounding and believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Deceptive Family

Too many lies and deception. Basically his aunt pimped out Casey (her daughter) to pave the way for her affair with his mother. Okay, hypothetically, lets ignore the incest angle. His relatinship with Casey was based on a lie. The fact that his mother knew about what Casey was going to do and went along with it, says volumes about her. His aunt had her agenda and went about it ruthlessly to attain it. After all of these lies and deceit he had no problems at all and just joined in. I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Okay.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the sex part, however, the story felt rather rushed. I think the story would have been more enjoyable and a lot sexier if everything had been a little more gradual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical for this writer

yet another unrealistic waste of time from many feathers he writes like he is six cans short of a six pack and six sheets to the wind. it seems he either pays well for rave reviews or most of the readers are as drunk and stupid as he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well looks like all his boats floated in...

but it was rather predictable that he would end up fucking them all as well as the two sisters being raving sluts as well as the cousin......lacked finesse and subtlety.....just a raving bunch of three nymphos together allowing him to join them....the sooner he gets back to sea the better

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
wow Bad wow

I don't know what the author has against the Navy but this is the second Navy Boy story that was more of a nancy boy ( lower case on purpose). How can a military man be so weak? And again with the stupid fucking scheming. 'we didn't want to hide it from you and your cousin so we told her years ago and decided to have her seduce you now, and even though it should blow up in all are faces your such a little pussy with a big dick that it wont' UHG give me a fucking break!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
awsome

to come from on leave and have that happen....yeah buddy...i have had a few wet dreams when i was about to leave for the service....but i could swear they were real...so maybe it was my mom who supplied them and saying nothing about the sheets

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
way to many lies and deception

like some other Anon (11/18/08) allready pointed out

"Basically his aunt pimped out Casey (her daughter) to pave the way for her affair with his mother. ...His relatinship with Casey was based on a lie. The fact that his mother knew about what Casey was going to do and went along with it, says volumes about her. His aunt had her agenda and went about it ruthlessly to attain it. After all of these lies and deceit he had no problems at all and just joined in. I don't think so."

For wanking its 5* but as a Story (i know iknow but still) its max 1*

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

way to many lies and deception

like some other Anon (11/18/08) allready pointed out

"Basically his aunt pimped out Casey (her daughter) to pave the way for her affair with his mother. ...His relatinship with Casey was based on a lie. The fact that his mother knew about what Casey was going to do and went along with it, says volumes about her. His aunt had her agenda and went about it ruthlessly to attain it. After all of these lies and deceit he had no problems at all and just joined in. I don't think so." This is a worrying theme in these type of stories where the females seem to get away with manipulating the young guys all too easily.

MikeB58MikeB58over 2 years ago

Yeah, not my cup of tea… the sisters are lesbians and kept the McDonald’s in the dark while including the cousin. Then they threw her to the wolves to seduce junior. I’m not big on these kinds of stories where everything is based on lies.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

As a former sailor I can understand how he felt, while in the Navy when on leave you are only ever visiting enjoying the pleasure of home, to find what you considered home to have been turned on its hear would have been at least mildly distressing. To then find your cousin coming on to you would cause anxiety, to then discover that your mother and aunt had a long term lesbian relationship, it is a surprise that he didn't head back to the shop immediately.

Your story captured the insecurity of a serviceman who is only occasionally on leave, he has become institutionalised into the service way of life, any change can be extremely difficult to comprehend

Congratulations on a brilliant masterpiece, long may you continue to entertain us your readers by publishing on this site

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous