U is for Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers

"Fuck!" he added as she slowly mouthed him again, taking him even deeper this time.

Now Paul reached for, finding the counter, which he had missed the first time, steadying himself. His knees weakened, his heart racing, still confused, bewildered if even more so now as his lovely beautiful aunt continued sucking his prick for all she was worth.

Words simply failed him. He could think of nothing to say, nothing that would make sense of any of this. And the pleasure was simply too sweet, too intense to even try to explain, or certainly ignore or pretend wasn't happening.

"Oh fuck Syb!" he cried out, though automatically lowering his voice to whispered tones in fear of actually waking his mother. She was grinning, smiling at him, looking up towards him as she continued to hungrily lap at his cock, swiping away any and all traces of the whipping cream from his prick until she had polished it clean.

"Come for me honey," she now urged in the sexiest voice he had ever heard her use. "Give me some of your own whipping cream," she told him once again devouring his cock fully, deep-throating his prick until he felt her lips actually kiss the base of his prick with his penis still fully and deeply inside her mouth.

The explosion caught him off guard. His toes curled causing him to lose his balance even further. He grabbed the back of her head for support as she sucked his prick, his cock exploding now in what seemed like one continuous spurt of his joy-juice which his aunt swallowed effortlessly, somehow able to breathe through it all, or perhaps even holding her breath as she drained him.

At last, spent, she stood smiling wiping the last trace of his cream from the corner of her mouth. "Well, that's one mess at least that's taken care of. But I'll let you see to the other one," she said turning with a naughty laugh. Then disappeared back into the darkness of the living room.

#

Paul glanced up towards the kitchen clock. It was two minutes to midnight. For a moment, he half expected to wake up from this fairy-tale. At midnight the pie would be sitting on top of the counter rather than face down on the floor between his feet. He still wasn't sure that what had happened, had in fact happened. It seemed surreal, "Aunt Syb!" he exclaimed to himself. "Aunt Syb just gave me a blowjob!"

Paul hurriedly finished cleaning up the rest of the mess he had made, then made his way into the living room. There he stood for a moment allowing his eyes to adjust to the complete and total darkness before making his way over to the stairs leading up to his room. As he did, he heard voices coming from down the hallway from his mother's room. Against all logic, Paul found himself tip-toeing down the hall. In all the years he had lived there his mother never once closed the door to her bedroom. And like it had always been, it wasn't closed now either. He stood off to one side without looking in. He could hear them clearly.

"And then what happened?" he heard his mother ask with a slight giggle in her tone of voice.

"Well, I helped him clean up the mess of course!" Sybil giggled back.

Paul couldn't bare to listen further, spinning as quietly as he possibly could heading back down the hall to the stairs where he took them two at a time, though as silent as a nervous deer in the forest. Reaching his bedroom, Paul tossed his robe halfway across the room, climbing into bed. And there he lay eyes wide open staring into the blackness. The image of his aunt's nude form kneeling before him, the sensation of her lips upon him. He tried. He tried very hard to somehow block that image and sensation out of his mind. But he couldn't. It had simply been..."too fucking nice!"

#

Paul dozed. It was the simple click of the light switch coming on in the connecting bathroom that woke him from his not too sound sleep. He could hear the patter of feet as Casey entered, grinning inwardly at the sound as she urinated. He glanced over at the clock on his nightstand. It was twenty minutes after two. Moments later she turned off the light. He heard the sound of her door gently closing. Obviously she was too tired once again. Which in a way relieved him, though in another left him feeling frustrated still. Surprisingly, Paul had slept half in and half out of dream and reality. The image of his aunt still very fresh in his mind, his prick already stiffening at the mere thought of their almost too brief encounter.

Paul lay back within his pillow allowing his eyes to close once again, willing himself back to sleep.

#

He smiled, and then moaned. The image of his aunt once again rousing him from sleep. The feel of her delicate lips sucking him, his cock hard, throbbing in delight and eager anticipation. Yet the dream changed, became different. He felt her smooth wet silk-feeling pussy as it slowly lowered over his shaft. The hot wet moisture of her cunt now surrounding him. Paul opened his eyes.

The room was pitch-black, but there was no mistaking it. He was fucking, or rather being fucked. He knew almost immediately that Casey had come into his room after all. Perhaps after a little sleep, or restlessness just as he'd been experiencing, she'd decided to come into his room. Paul thrust his prick back into her letting her know he was indeed awake now, grabbing the flesh of her ass as he did. And knew in an instant, it wasn't Casey who was riding his cock!

He started to speak, then thought better of it. With Casey in the next room any real noise would very likely awaken her. If she were to come into his room and discover him fucking his aunt (or rather being fucked by his aunt) he reconsidered, he wasn't sure how she'd respond or take to that. Thinking once again with his dick rather than with reasoning, Paul knew that he would have to at some point speak to Sybil about all this. But not now, certainly not at this moment anyway as he slid deeply, pleasurably into her hot juicy quim.

Paul reached for, grabbing his aunt's breasts. Her nipples were amazingly hard, and obviously far larger, thicker than her daughters were. He toyed with them hearing a whispered breathlessness escape from her lips, though almost too quiet to have even heard. "She too is being careful," he thought to himself, obviously as much aware of Casey's presence in the next room as he was.

Their coupling was slow, sensual and methodical rather than hard fast and frenzied. But the tantalizingly slow pace was perfect for the intensity and eroticism to be complete. He couldn't believe the tightness of his aunt's cunt as it claimed him over and over again. Though slippery with her essence, she seemed to suck him upwards with her as she torturously raised her ass, effectively using her pussy lips to kiss every square inch of his prick as she rose. Then lowering, just as slowly, just as sweetly until he felt not only the heat of her, but also the softness of her fur as it brushed the base of his cock, tickling and caressing him there.

And all the while he lay beneath, cupping her breasts, ever so gently toying with her nipples, twisting, pulling, and rolling them between his thumb and forefingers. Paul periodically sat up when he could, mouthing her tits, which she fed to him more easily by leaning over, allowing her large breasts to dangle within easy reach of his face. As she did this, he felt her reaching behind, one hand gently fondling his balls, sometimes his shaft as she hovered there with just the tip of his prick still trapped inside. The caress of her fingers as she walked them down the length of his shaft back to his balls, then suddenly thrusting herself downwards once again. Once again the caress of her pussy fur, now soaked as together their skin began to make erotic liquid sounds in their coupling. Paul could hear the soft "squish, squish, squish," of his aunt's cunt as she continued to slowly fuck him, sometimes impaling him fully where she would just grind against him, the hard edge of her pubic bone literally digging in to the base of his prick as she floated in a sea of ecstasy that threatened to soon swamp the boat they were both sailing in.

She seemed to know, seemed to sense when his orgasm approached, somehow triggering her own. How she managed it, Paul didn't know, but his aunt muffled her cry of release, whimpered cry of pleasure as she came. But she could not, and certainly did not muffle the wet liquid explosion that came from her cunt as she bathed him in her fluids, just as he erupted, bathing the inside of her with his. He felt the joyous spurting of his prick deep inside that hot juicy passage, felt the constrictions of his aunt's cunt as it gripped him, seizing him like a fist, milking each and every ejaculation from him in perfect harmony with each convulsion of her ongoing near continuous hard-felt orgasm.

He collapsed, felt his aunt somehow extricating herself from him, then the silent patter of feet across the floor towards the door. He heard it closing softly in the night and fell to sleep almost immediately.

#

It was Saturday. For as long as Paul could remember, his mother baked fresh bread on Saturdays, and today was no exception. The tantalizing aroma of it waking him far sooner than the alarm. Locating his bathrobe that he'd tossed carelessly, a sudden instantaneous reminder of last night. At some point he knew he was going to have to speak with his aunt, now that he had a clear head at least and could do so, seeking answers to his question 'why' when somehow managing to speak to her alone. Paul also slipped on a pair of briefs as added security from any unwanted sudden erections arising from his not too distant memory of his aunt and her magnificent breasts he'd kissed and sucked them while fucking her.

"Damn it Paul!" he said chastising himself. Then slipped on a second pair of briefs over the first.

He made his way downstairs into the kitchen. Quickly scouring the area where the pie had landed. He was relieved to see no tell-tail signs of any spillage he might have missed. Though he expected and certainly had already prepared himself to answer the question, "What happened to my pie?"

His aunt was already seated at the table enjoying a cup of coffee when he entered. She was of course wearing the same robe he had seen her, or not seen her fully in last night. This time, it was securely closed however, though just a hint of her well-rounded breasts peeked off from one side of the low plunging 'V' as she sat.

"Good morning Paul!" Sybil spoke as he entered the room more fully.

"Morning honey!" His mother added as she set an empty cup down in front of him as he pulled a chair away and a cross from his aunt, sitting down.

"Good morning," he said simply as his mother poured him coffee.

"I take it sleeping beauty's still in bed?" His aunt asked.

"Must be," he answered sipping the hot coffee. "She must have gotten home really late, I never even heard her come in," he emphasized speaking directly at his aunt, his intention in doing so letting her know he was curious as to what the hell had happened last night.

She however giving no outward sign whatsoever that much of anything had happened upon his making that comment. Moments later, that changed slightly however as Paul's mother placed a bowl of freshly cleaned and cut strawberries along with a small pitcher of cream in the middle of the table. Sybil immediately speared one with her fork sucking it into her mouth where she proceeded to hold it there, sucking it like a miniature cock while he sat dumbfounded, watching her do so. Fortunately, his mother's back was turned to all this as she began cutting the freshly baked bread she'd just barely pulled from the oven.

Minutes later, Casey finally entered the kitchen. "Morning everyone!" she announced happily heading immediately over towards the refrigerator, opening it.

"Good morning honey," Paul's mother spoke first just as Paul finally managed to get a good healthy sip of the steaming hot coffee.

"Hey! What the hell happened to all the pie?"

Paul felt the burning in his throat, then up through his nose where it sprayed painfully causing him to choke. He sputtered shaking his head, coffee now dribbling down his mouth, chin onto the table.

"Fuck!" he allowed bellowing as the scalding hot coffee seared his nostrils.

"What?" Casey questioned amongst the sudden eruption of laughter coming from both his aunt as well as his mother.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Paul!" Sybil said reaching him, already dabbing at him with a paper towel as the tears rolled down her face. Behind, his mother likewise fighting to control herself as she carried over a loaf of the freshly sliced bread.

"Are you ok honey?" she asked, her face bright red with the certainty of thought.

"Damn! She knows! She really knows!" Paul cursed silently to himself, even more embarrassed now that he was just in wondering if she did.

"Did I miss something?" Casey pressed coming over to the table sitting down and accepting a piece of the sliced bread as Cynthia offered it to her.

"Not really. Paul just had a little bit of an accident last night is all," Sybil explained. "He accidentally dropped the pie on the floor while looking for something to snack on. I sort of startled him when I entered the kitchen looking for something to snack on myself," she said grinning, then winking at him.

Paul was glad he wasn't sipping his coffee at the moment. His nose hurt bad enough as it was. Setting aside his coffee, he dished up a spoonful of strawberries into a bowl. He was still glaring at his aunt as he spoke. "Please pass the creamer," he asked politely though fixing her with a 'look' as he did.

"Sure honey, just make sure you leave enough cream for everyone else to enjoy," she stated handing it to him.

Paul felt his face warm even more than it had, tossing a quick sideward glance towards Casey who sat next to him with a bemused expression on her face.

"Ok, there's a hell of a lot more going on here than anyone's telling me," she said with finality crossing her arms, folding them over her breasts. "And someone's going to tell me what it is!"

#

Paul was saved by the proverbial bell when the phone rang suddenly. It was for Casey, asking her if she could come into work, as there had been a call-in for someone claiming to be sick. Relieved, Paul hurriedly finished his breakfast then stood.

"I'm going out to mow the lawn," he announced to his mother. "Then later, I think I'll head into town and see a movie," he told no one in particular.

He arrived home just in time for dinner, spending it with his mother and aunt. He was grateful that there was no further mention of missing pie, or any spilled cream. The only odd comment coming from his aunt when she told him that Casey had called to say she wouldn't be getting home nearly as late as she thought she would be, and that if Paul was asleep, she'd come in and wake him up.

Hearing this, he expected some kind of curious questioning from his aunt, but none came. And just as she'd said she would, she did. Paul woke from another restless slumber to the warm soothing suck of his cock as Casey gently roused him from sleep. They soon after made love as wildly and as passionately as they ever had, leaving them both breathless, as well as hungry.

"I'm going to grab myself a snack," he announced a short time later.

"Good, you're gonna need your energy for round two!" she sat grinning at him. "Grab me something too while you're at it!" she added a second later.

"What would you like?" he asked.

"Oh, I dunno...maybe some strawberries and cream? Since there obviously isn't any pie," she said with an evil wicked look on her face.

Paul turned without answering, though the thought quickly passed through his mind. "What does she know? Or suspect?" he wondered as he made his way carefully down the darkened steps towards the living room.

Reaching the bottom of the landing, Paul was again forced to stop momentarily allowing his eyes to readjust to the even greater darkness of the room before continuing. As he stood there, he again heard sounds coming from down the hallway. With her door obviously open, Paul would have at least heard a few words, even softly spoken ones. But what he heard intrigued him. Curiously, he once again tiptoed towards his mothers bedroom, the sound of someone moaning pleasurably as he approached.

As Paul rounded the hallway corner, he noticed that a soft light illuminated through the door. He knew then he'd have no trouble peering into the room in order to see just exactly what, was going on. He thought at first that one or the other of them was possibly dreaming, but with the light on, that thought became even more curious as he quietly slipped up next to the door. Paul was obviously familiar with the layout of his mother's room. He knew that the bed was facing sideways towards the door, thus the likelihood of anyone spotting him easing his head around the doorframe as highly remote. They'd actually have to be facing in that direction to see him. Holding his breath he eased his head around the corner of the frame and nearly gasped when he did.

Stunned, Paul stood, his brain momentarily unable to fully accept the image that was now, and would forever be indelibly burned within his minds eye.

He saw his mother and aunt enthusiastically engaged in what he knew to be a very familiar '69' with one another. His aunt lay on the bottom, his mother on top, both of their heads busily engaged as they licked and sucked one another's cunts. The moans he'd heard emanating from both now as he realized, standing there off to the side of the door watching, listening as his mother and aunt continued to thoroughly enjoy one another.

So engrossed, surprised, stunned at what he was seeing, he had not heard, nor known of Casey's presence until she had come up from behind him, the press of her bare breasts against his back, her hand already wrapping around his now stiff and swollen cock. He could do nothing! He could neither move, nor make any kind of questioning sound as surely he would be heard or seen doing so. Trapped as he'd never before been, he could only stand there in shocked wonder as his cousin stood behind him masturbating his cock, while his aunt and mother lay sucking and licking one another's pussies.

An even bigger revelation occurred to him when Paul realized that Casey didn't appear to be at all shocked or surprised by what the two of them were now witnessing. Especially as she suddenly stood more fully inside the doorway, seemingly unafraid of being discovered as she continued to stand there stroking Paul's cock, now fingering herself as they continued to watch, and...moaning her pleasure uninhibitedly.

Paul saw his mother finally aware that they had company as she lifted her head from between her sister's legs. There was a brief momentary look of surprise on her face, then acceptance.

"Syb?" she spoke. "Seems as though we have company." Only then did she back off and away from Paul's aunt, now sitting up on the bed facing towards him. There was no attempt to cover her nudity either, nor was there on his aunts part as she slipped her legs off the side of the bed sitting beside her sister, one hand sliding over however, between her legs where she sat softly petting her even as Paul and Casey now entered the room.

"Would someone like to tell me what the hell's going on around here?" Paul asked.

Casey spoke up first. "I told you that you should have told Paul sooner than later," she stated. "I knew it was only a matter of time before he found out."

Paul watched in amazement as Casey crossed the room wedging herself now between both his mother and aunt, now sitting there along side, the three of them facing him. Casey reached over slipping her hands between both of their legs and began fingering them as his mother finally spoke.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers