U is for Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Yes Paul, it is time you knew everything," his mother began softly. "Ever since Syb and I were kids, we've come to one another in times of stress, or when one or the other of us had had a particularly bad day. We've always been close, closer than most sisters obviously."

"Obviously," Paul interrupted, and then stood silent.

"Anyway, we knew one day that you would no doubt find out. Neither of us wanted to hide this from you, nor from Casey."

"I told Casey about us years ago," his aunt interjected. "And to be honest with you Paul, Casey became the obvious choice to seduce you so that the initial shock of what we were doing wouldn't seem quite as harsh if you think about it."

Now it was Paul's turn to feel a little guilty, he'd been doing no differently than any of them, enjoying it just as much, including both the blowjob as well as the incredible fuck he'd enjoyed with his aunt.

"Just tell me you don't hate me...us," his mother amended looking towards her sister. "Because we all love you Paul, very, very much. And none of us wants this to affect our relationship. If it troubles you, we've already agreed to refrain from being together any more during your stay here," she added worriedly.

Paul was in no position to judge anyone. And to be honest about it, even he had to admit that Casey, his aunt, and to some extent now his mother, had unleashed something within him that had surpassed any ecstasy, any pleasure he had ever known or experienced before with anyone. So by way of an answer, he simply smiled, then walked over to where Casey was sitting and kissed her, next he leaned over kissing his aunt, laughing as both she and Casey reached out grabbing a hold of his cock, holding it as he stood there. Finally, he managed to hobble over to his mother, kissing her as well. But it wasn't one of their (or rather his) motherly chaste kisses. He kissed her fully and completely, all but taking her breath away.

"My, my!" she exclaimed a moment later as Paul stepped back.

"Paul? There's something we've all talked about, and wanted to do ever since we heard you were finally coming home," Casey told him.

"Yeah? What?" Paul stood grinning, enjoying the now teasing fondling of his dick by both his aunt as well as cousin.

"Why don't you come up and lay down here on the bed, and we'll show you?"

Paul quickly did so, curious, then pleasantly surprised as all three women, including his mother, spread out and away from him like spokes on a wheel. In seconds, they were each licking, stroking and taking turns sucking his shaft as he lay there in total awe at the myriad of differing sensations he was feeling.

"Oh yeah...you guys have unleashed the monster in me!" he said grinning. "Especially after last night!" he added with a wickedly naughty laugh.

"What about last night?" Both Casey as well as Sybil asked him simultaneously.

"You know...after you and I fucked," he said looking towards his aunt.

"Honey, if you and I had fucked yet, I'd know it...and so would you!" she said in all honesty.

"Well if it wasn't you...then who..." "Surprise!" His mother said sheepishly. "Welcome home honey!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers