U of A Homecoming Post Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm not ready to go to bed yet," Blake piped up. "We should get some beer and head back to the apartments. "

"Sounds good to me," I chimed in. "Where is your apartment?"

"Donna!" Julissa scolded, under her breath.

"Oh come on Julissa. It's still early. Well why don't we go grab some drinks and we'll follow you guys there." Again Julissa cast me a disappointed scowl, although the others all heartily agreed.

"Sounds good," Blake agreed. "I'll go with Donna to the store."

"Me too!" Shane added, reluctant to allow his friend any time alone with me.

As soon as it was decided, the group split up and set off in separate directions, with me casting my irritated friend an apologetic smile as we parted ways.

"What's your friend's problem?" Shane asked as we made our way down the road.

"She just has a hard time getting to know new people," I explained in Julissa's defense. "I think she just needs to get laid by someone other than her husband!"

The guys laughed at my blatant manner of speaking.

"That reminds me..." Blake began cautiously, his voice taking on a more serious tone. "What's going on here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, oblivious to the reasoning for his question.

"Well..." Shane added in. "We were just wondering...what your intentions were."

"What my intentions are?"

"Yeah...I mean...we're both obviously interested in you, and your obviously a hot married woman on the prowl!"

"And?"

"And...we were wondering which one of us should...back off!"

"Who says either one of you has to back off?" I chirped back with a teasing, playful smile. "I've pulled a train before!"

The two friends exchanged excited, surprised glances, smiling at the night's prospects.

After picking up a couple cases of beer and a four-pack of wine coolers, we headed back to the apartment. Like most college students, the guys had opted for a lower budget establishment with three bedrooms for the five of them. As I entered the cluttered front room, I immediately noticed Julissa seated in the corner of the room looking extremely bored as the three guys sat around a table playing a game of quarters. The guys tore into the beer like a pack of wolves, as I offered a cooler to Julissa.

"Hey, come here," Shane said, coaxing me to follow him into the other room. "There's something I want to show you."

I giggled like a school girl and smiled at my friend one more time before following him. The second that we were separated from the group, Shane closed the door and pinned me against it forcefully as he looked down into my captivating, crystal green eyes.

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked naively, my cute little mouth forming an innocent, child-like smile.

Shane just stared for a brief moment before leaning down and pressing his lips into mine. I immediately responded with an enthusiastic, lustful kiss, my hands clawing at his hair with long awaited, alcohol induced vigour. Pulling my wet, gasping lips from his, I dropped to my knees and began fumbling with his zipper with frantic desperation. A few seconds later, Shane's cock was out and expanding in my hand as I gave him once more a naughty glance before flicking my tongue out to tease his growing tip.

"Mmmm," I moaned, sucking his bulbous head into my mouth, wetting it with my swirling tongue. "I've been wanting to do this all night!"

The sound of the others, just on the other side of the thin door, excited me and I quickly consumed the length of his cock with ferocity as I felt my pussy moisten with arousal. Shane groaned with gratification and slumped back against the closed door as my lips slid down his shaft with quick, jerking thrusts.

"Are you going to let me fuck you tonight?" he asked with a grin as he watched his cock disappear between my lusciously soft, pink lips.

I let his rigid pole pop free as I gazed up at him with a smile. "You can do whatever you want to me!"

Stuffing his cock back into my hungry mouth, I gripped him around the base as I bobbed my head back and forth. I loved sucking cock. I didn't like to admit it, but sometimes I would much rather give than receive. I especially enjoyed being on my knees, having a guy standing over me as he guides my head onto his cock (And his friend guides his cock into my pussy). I have heard numerous girls verbalize their distaste for that particular move, but for some reason it turned me on even more.

"Donna?" Julissa's voice called out from behind the door, followed by a few sharp knocks. "Is everything okay?"

"Dammit," I muttered under my breath, cursing my friend's overprotective nature. "Uhhh, yeah Julissa, I'm okay!"

"I...guess we should get back," Shane offered reluctantly with a disappointed frown. I agreed and stood up to wipe my wet lips as he put his cock back in his pants. The party was in full swing as we emerged from the opposite room, catching a multitude of knowing glares from the rowdy bunch. Julissa's eyes were locked on mine with a disapproving expression, while Blake displayed a crestfallen appearance at having seemingly lost out to his friend in the struggle for my affections.

"Pull up a seat," Mason called out to us as he sat at the table, flipping a quarter in his hand. "We're playing drinking games." Shane grabbed a chair, but I hesitated.

"Oh, no, no, no," I said with an adamant wave of my hand. "No drinking games for me!"

My refusal earned me more than a couple of admonishing glares from the group as the guys broke out into a chorus of drunken taunts.

"Awww, come on!" Russell called out. "You're not finished drinking already are you?"

"No, not completely," I answered with a laugh as I scooped up my half empty cooler. "But I definitely need to slow down a bit."

The guys seemed a little disappointed, but Mason was quick to come up with another idea.

"How about if you provide the prize?" he suggested, raising his eyebrows as a horny smile appeared across his think face.

"What kind of prize?" I asked suspiciously, fully expecting a perverted adolescent response.

"Lap dance?" he suggested hopefully as several of the other guys looked up with renewed interest.

Julissa scoffed, but I remained lost in thought as I rolled my eyes and pursed the corner of my lip in a wondering expression. "Sure," I peeped after a few seconds of deliberation. "Why not?"

The guys cheered and I blushed a little, taking a sip from my bottle in an attempt to avoid my friend's glowering stare. Shane also looked over at me, his face portraying an expression of curiosity, although he appeared to remain unbothered. The group immediately launched into their game, deciding that whoever could sink the most quarters in a row would win the coveted lap dance. Mason asked Julissa if she wanted to join, since he mentioned that he wouldn't mind if she won, but she opted out, preferring to sit back with an annoyed scowl instead.

Russell went first, missing on the first shot. Then Mason sunk four in a row before patting himself on the back, casting me a cocky smirk and making an obscene gesture with his hand. Shane only got one in, but seemed relatively unbothered as he passed the coin to Blake. As he prepared to take his shot, he seemed to be concentrating quite hard, seemingly taking the whole thing a bit more serious than the others. He scored three, but missed on his fourth, cursing as he swatted the cup with an annoyed wave of his hand. Mason was already celebrating his apparent victory, when Ryan took the coin and calmly sunk the coin in the cup nine successive times. Russell and Shane cheered, apparently satisfied that the cocky Mason had not won, and stood up to pull Ryan's chair out from the table with him still seated in it. They turned up the music as I took another drink in preparation of my upcoming show.

"Donna," Julissa warned, trying to get my attention. "I don't think you should be doing this..."

"Relax girlfriend," I shot back with a frustration response, becoming increasingly annoyed with my companion's lacklustre attitude.

As the music roared to life, the room became filled with jeering sounds of drunken cheers and whistles as the guys egged me on. I set my bottle down and immediately transformed my face from a cute, smiling expression to a sexy, seductive look as I strode over to Ryan and began to treat him to an extremely provocative lap dance as his friends watched in envy. As I danced, I became more risqué, straddling his body and grinding myself into the growing bulge in his pants and pressing his face into my breasts.

"Grab her ass!" Mason called out to his friend as he sat back and watched, achieving vicarious enjoyment through Ryan's prize.

Ryan obeyed, reaching down to grasp my ass through my little black skirt as his friends cheered in response. I just laughed and continued grinding myself into him, finding my arousal quickly rising from my little performance.

"That's it!" Julissa snapped, standing up with her arms tightly crossed across her chest. "Donna, I'm leaving. Are you coming?"

I turned to acknowledge my friend, giving her a shake of my head. Julissa promptly turned and briskly headed for the door. She gave one last look back before making her exit and slammed the door shut behind her. I was actually relieved to have my friend gone. Now I felt that I could really cut loose. As the song ended, the group resumed their seats around the table, eager to begin the next game.

"So what's the prize this time?" Russell asked, finding himself unable to pull his eyes away from me after my erotic performance.

"How about a blowjob?" Mason asked with an over-the-top grin.

"I think Shane already won that prize," Blake muttered, a hint of envy tingeing his voice.

I pouted my lips into a feigned sorrowful expression as I threw an arm around his shoulder.

"Aww, is somebody jealous?" I asked in a baby-like voice as the rest of the group responded with a teasing round of laughter.

"So...," Mason began, eyeing me with interest. "You're not even denying it?"

"Why would I deny it?" I shot back with a shrug of my shoulders. "I sucked his cock. So what? I would have kept doing it we hadn't been interrupted!"

A few of the guys' eyes widened with amazement at my blunt demeanour.

"Well don't let us keep you," Mason quipped. "Your bitchy friend is gone, so by all means, go back into the other room and finish up."

"Why would we have to go into the other room?" I replied with a sexy smile as I began to revel in the newfound sex-symbol status that I had achieved among the group of horny college students.

"So are you saying that you would have no problem giving a blowjob right here in front of everyone?" Mason asked, constantly prodding the conversation to his perverted interests.

I shrugged my shoulders again. "Sure. Why not?"

"Bullshit," he shot back, crossing his arms in defiance. "I don't believe it!"

"Wanna bet?" I answered, playing into Mason's little game as he watched me with a smug grin.

"Yeah," he said casually, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a twenty dollar bill. "I bet twenty bucks that you won't do it."

My mind raced as I watched Mason slam the bill down on the table. Although, I couldn't care less about the money, I was becoming very excited by the way the evening was panning out. Calmly I walked over and picked up the bill, holding it in the air as I turned to Shane.

"Drop 'em," I said with a smile, motioning down to his pants.

"I...don't know about this," he answered reluctantly, obviously apprehensive about dropping his pants in front of his friends. "Maybe...you should give Blake his share instead?"

Without skipping a beat, I turned to Blake, my expression portraying a questioning appearance as if asking him to fill in for his reluctant friend. Blake paused for a moment before answering. "Sure," he said with nod of his head, sitting back as if daring me to proceed.

My heart beat quickened as I stood over him. The excitement, combined with the alcohol caused my inhibitions to slowly drift away and I slowly lowered myself to my knees before Blake. I reached up to undo his pants, half-expecting him to stop me, but to my surprise he remained motionless. I stared into his eyes, searching for any sign of reluctance, but I saw only lustful determination.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked with a smile.

I blushed a little and continued my task, opening his pants and reaching in to wrap my small hand around his semi-hard cock. He shifted slightly as I gave his flaccid cock a gentle squeeze, but allowed me to continue as I pulled it out into view.

"Oh! What's the matter there Blake?" Mason taunted in reference to his lack of erection. "A little stage fright? Or do you have a little whiskey cock going on there?"

"Don't worry," I snapped back. "I'll take care of this."

With that, I lowered my head into his lap and parted my lips to take his soft stalk into my little wet mouth. I could feel the four other pairs of eyes on me as I sucked his cock, feeling it begin to grow rigid in my mouth. As it expanded and hardened, I stroked it with my tiny fist, my hand bobbing up and down to compliment the movement of my lips. I pulled it from my mouth for a moment, licking my tongue along his length as I looked up into Blake's contented face. My tongue then swirled around his tip before I sucked him back down to the base as I took him right into my throat. As I pulled back smiling, I stroked my hand up his entire length, creating a wet, slippery sound as I gripped his spit-soaked shaft.

"Oh man, I got a get a picture of this," Mason muttered, whipping out his cell phone as I resumed bobbing my head up and down on Blake's rigid cock.

As I heard the sound of a picture being taken, I felt my pussy begin to dampen again. I was becoming more aroused. I locked my lips tightly around his shaft and stroked hard, desperately trying to bring him to a climax in my mouth.

"Hey Donna," I heard Mason call as he readied his phone for another picture. "I'll toss in another twenty if you take it on your face."

I let Blake's cock pop free as I turned to smile at Mason, my hand still pumping vigorously at his shaft. "I don't any need money for that," I quipped with a playful grin before taking his swollen tip back between my soft lips.

"Oh fuck!" Blake groaned, stirring in his seat as his body began to shudder.

I pulled away again, my hand beating furiously as I extended my tongue in invitation.

"Come on," I urged, looking up into his face. "Give me that cum. All over my fucking face!"

Blake let out another groan as his cock began to twitch in my pumping hand. I moaned and closed my eyes as the creamy fluid began to spurt forth onto my face. I managed to catch most of it on my outstretched tongue, before directing the rest against my blushing cheeks and up onto my forehead to complete the lewd, cum covered masterpiece.

"Smile!" Mason blurted gleefully as he put the phone right up to my face.

I turned to face him, and gave a big, delightful grin as he snapped the obscene image. The other guys cheered in response as I began to wipe a droplet of cum from my eyelid.

"So...who's next?" I asked, peering up at the group of friends as I knelt there on the floor, my pretty face still spackled with glistening streams of jism from Blake's load.

"Oh fuck yes!" Mason called out promptly, scrambling to undo his pants as he stood over me.

I smiled and moved closer to him as his pants and underwear dropped around his ankles. My eyes widened as his cock sprang forth, dangling in front of my face. I was surprised to find that it was quite large, almost disproportionately when compared to his skinny frame. I grabbed it around the base with my hand and flicked my tongue out to tease his tip as he finished undressing by ripping off his shirt and tossing it aside.

"Yeah, suck it baby," he urged, placing a hand at the back of my head and guiding his length into my mouth.

His cheesy words actually turned me on more and I began to put on a display of my oral talents, running my tongue down one side, sucking his balls, and then licking back up the other side. I then took him into my mouth and bobbed back and forth before pulling it back out and slapping it against my tongue in a salaciously pornographic style. I even jabbed the tip of my tongue into his cock hole to taste the small bead of pre-cum that had accumulated there. As I worked my lips up and down his long shaft, Mason tightened his grip on my head and began pumping his cock into my mouth. Soon, I let my hand fall and allowed him to fuck my face, jamming his cock into the back of my throat as I struggled not to gag. (What an asshole!)

"Whoa man," Shane called out to settle his friend's aggressive actions. "Go easy there. Be nice."

I was not about to allow Mason to take control. "No!" I blurted out emphatically as I pulled back, sputtering as saliva dripped from my gasping mouth. "Don't be nice. I want you to be bad to me! Do whatever you want!"

"Really?" Mason asked, looking down into my panting face, a glint of amorous intent sparkling in his eye.

"Yes," I answered looking back up at him with lustful, pleading eyes.

"Alright then," he said, gathering up a bunch of my blonde hair in his shaking fist. "Get over here."

As Mason led me over to the bed, a surge of sexual energy rushed though my body. He pulled me to the bed by the hair and I scrambled up onto my hands and knees as he climbed up behind me.

"So I can do whatever I want?" he asked, pushing my little black skirt up over my hips and running his eager hands over my exposed ass cheeks.

"Yes," I gasped, lowering my head to the mattress as I glanced back at him.

He smiled an evil grin and began to slide my skirt down my thighs. I held my breath as I felt it being pulled from my body. Mason then held it aloft as he twirled it comically on his finger before tossing them directly into Russell's face. The guys all laughed as he then spit into his hand and slathered his cock with makeshift lube before pushing his tip roughly into my waiting bare pussy.

"Oh god!" he groaned as he slipped into my inviting depths, looking down to watch my tight, thirty-five year old pussy stretching around his pole.

I immediately pushed back against him, almost shoving him off the bed as the four other spectators laughed. He grabbed onto my hips and shoved back as I gasped in response, my petite body lurching forward from his hostile thrust. I seemed to gain even more pleasure from his rough treatment and arched my back in submission as he proceeded to fuck me with quick strokes, pushing me face down into the bed. I moaned into the sheets as his hips struck my ass with successive, forceful blows, his fingers tangled in my hair, gradually tightening as his thrusts grew more intense.

"Are you guys just going to stand there?" Mason asked with a laboured, heavy breath as he addressed his friends. "Or is one of you pussies going to stick your cock in her mouth?"

The four friends exchanged awkward glances as they silently began to decide who would step up. Surprisingly, it was the relatively timid Ryan that volunteered, smiling a goofy grin as he undid his pants. I was forced to look up as Mason pulled my head up by the hair, my mouth falling open in a silent gasp as Ryan eagerly removed his pants. He left his shirt on, which I found quite strange, but I nonetheless waited as he stepped up to the bed, offering his half-erect penis to me in an awkward offering.

"Shove it in!" Mason chided, as Ryan timidly held his flaccid cock in his trembling hand.

Ryan looked down at me, my face portraying no sign of distress or reluctance, before moving closer and pushing his cock into my open mouth. My lips closed around his soft shaft as Mason increased his thrusting from the other end, forcing my mouth down his friend's growing cock. It was at that point, in which I found myself impaled from both ends, that I decided...I would use this night to fulfill my dirtiest, nastiest fantasies. I was alone, and nobody would ever know but my husband. I reached up to give Ryan's balls a gentle squeeze as I felt him grow hard in my mouth. My lips inched back and forth with each thrust of Mason's hips as I felt my ass cheeks being pushed apart. I purred as Ryan began to slowly rock back and forth, his cock sliding back and forth over my tongue. I then felt a drop of warm liquid land between my pert little cheeks, trickling down my exposed cleft over my asshole.