U of A Homecoming Post Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason pressed his thumb to the tiny star, rubbing his spit into my hole as he stroked his cock into my pussy, eliciting a subtle moan from my tightly closed lips. "You like that don't you?" Mason asked, growing more excited as his thumb caressed my tightly closed asshole with firm, circular motions.

"Uh huh," I agreed, turned my head to glance back over my shoulder as Mason's face lit up with enjoyment.

"What are you guys doing?" he called out to the other three, chastising their timid behaviour. "This chick wants to get crazy! Whip'em out! Let's go!"

Shane began to undress, but Russell remained fully clothed as I glanced over. My eyes lit up as I saw Shane's tanned, slender body being uncovered, causing my pussy to moisten even more around Mason's cock.

"Just wait," I said, looking back at Mason. "Let me undress."

Mason nodded and pulled back, allowing his cock to slip from my inviting, wet hole. I rose up to my knees and pulled my shirt over my head, before reaching behind me to un-clasp my bra.

"I can't believe this is happening," Russell exclaimed, watching intently with a vacant, astounded stare.

I giggled as I removed my shoes, leaving me completely naked and surrounded by five young men that I barely knew. Lying back on the bed, I spread my legs and reached down to trace my fingers along the soft skin of my freshly shaved pussy, still relishing the new, sexy sensation. Shane made eye contact with me, smiling slightly as he crawled onto the bed towards me. I smiled back, but the next thing I knew, Mason was kneeling beside my head, awkwardly trying to shove his wet cock into my mouth. I let out a surprised giggle that soon became muffled as my lips closed around his shaft. I could taste my pussy juice on his cock which only excited me more and I rubbed my clit with one hand as he started to thrust into my mouth. Shane positioned himself between my legs and began to tease my little wet opening with the tip of his cock.

Feeling his swollen head against my flushing labia lips, I reached lower and guided it inside me. Shane's hands held my legs as he started fucking me with short, cautious strokes, piercing my tight little pussy with his average sized shaft. Ryan was quick to rejoin, leaning down to suck one of my large pink nipples into his eager mouth as I moaned around Mason's cock. The feeling was incredible and I gradually became lost in the moment as my lust began to overtake my naked body.

"Suck my balls," Mason ordered, lifting his wet cock up to his stomach.

I turned my head as he inched forward, dropping his balls into my open mouth as he reached down to lewdly grope one of my supple breasts. My tongue wriggled against the soft sac in my mouth as Mason pinched and pulled at my nipple, mixing a tiny bit of pain in with the immense pleasure I was experiencing. Shane's gentle thrusts grew more frantic as he leaned over me to push his cock deeper inside my hungry pussy, my little body lurching atop the bed as he fucked me. My pussy drooled warm fluid out from around his plunging cock, dripping down to soak my asshole. As I reached around to prod my clit, my horniness began to reach an all time high. I pushed a slender finger over my knob as my tongue continued to bathe Mason's hanging balls with playful licks.

"I want one of you in my ass!" I blurted out, looking down at Shane's face which was frozen in concentration. "Now!"

All three men paused for a moment before a smile crept onto each and every one of their astounded faces.

"There's some lube in my purse," I told Blake, who was standing back in view of the sexy spectacle.

As he searched, Shane pulled his cock out and I flipped over onto my hands and knees. Mason moved around in front of me, his face portraying the excitement of a child on Christmas morning.

"This is fucking awesome," he exclaimed, feeding his long cock back into my waiting mouth.

Blake found the small bottle of lube and tossed it to Shane as Mason reached down over my back and pulled my ass cheeks apart.

"I hope I get to fuck your ass too," he muttered, sliding his cock deep into my mouth.

My moans of approval told him that he would definitely get his chance. Shane coated his cock with the slippery liquid before moving back into place, eyeing my tiny, shimmering asshole like some sort of long awaited prize. He placed his tip against my clenching star and pushed, watching the impossibly tight orifice slowly open around his cock. My body tensed and I moaned with dirty delight as I felt my most private hole being carefully filled by Shane's throbbing pole. I felt amazingly slutty, and for the first time that weekend thought about my husband. This quickly passed and I urged Mason to fuck my face as his friend slipped deeper into my tight little tunnel. Mason gathered my hair up in his hand and held it firmly as he placed his other hand below my jaw. Then, holding my head in place, he began thrusting his hips back and forth, using my mouth to pleasure himself as he tossed his head back with blissful amazement.

Feeling my asshole hugging his descending shaft, Shane's growing lust urged him to quicken his pace and he started inching his cock in and out with short, careful strokes. I squealed with delight and reached back between my legs, going to work on my clit as my ass began to relax around his invading cock. I closed my watering eyes as Mason's balls slapped my chin with repeated, wet strikes, my saliva dripping from my open lips down onto his thighs. As my asshole acclimatized to the sensation of Shane's moving cock, he pushed deeper and harder, urged on by my lewd lustful moans. With complete disregard for my wellbeing, Mason pummelled my lips as he continued to fuck my face in a manner that can only be described as shamefully pornographic. I closed my gasping lips around his sliding shaft in an effort to provide as much resistance as possible and coax his cum from his body.

"Fuck," Mason growled, his face contorting with ecstatic intensity. "Fuckkkkkkk!"

As he howled, his hips bucked and his stomach contracted violently, his cock pulsing with orgasmic animation. I felt his hot cum shoot right into the back of my throat and I immediately started to suck down each and every spurt that his twitching cock produced in order not to gag. The fact that he had just cum in my mouth turned me on even more and I furiously attacked my clit with my busy fingers as Mason withdrew, his cock leaving a creamy trail along the length of my pink tongue. Mason climbed down off the bed, irritated that he had climaxed so soon, as I swallowed down the residual cum still lingering inside my mouth. I then looked back over my shoulder to Shane, who was concentrating on working his cock in and out of my eager asshole. Urging him to go harder, I pushed back, driving my tightly stretched hole around down his thick shaft, casting him a sexy smile over my shoulder.

"How does my ass feel?" I asked, wiggling my hips in an attempt to force more of his meaty pole into my clutching orifice.

"Pretty good," Shane responded, allowing me to push back onto his cock.

"Do you know what I want now?" I asked, watching his face with a cute, child-like expression.

"What's that?"

"I want you guys to triple play me!"

Shane smiled as he shook his head in continued amazement. Mason shouted out his support from the background as I slowly crawled my way off his cock and spun around enthusiastically, my mouth opening with licentious desire. Ryan now climbed onto the bed behind me. I slumped down into a side lying position and Shane knelt beside my head and then kissed me. I reached down and pulled one of my perfect cheeks upwards, offering Ryan his choice of holes. He opted for the pussy first, pressing his hard cock into my flushed, dewy lips and wiggling it inside me. As he proceeded to fill my wanton hole with repeated, forceful thrusts, his friend began pumping his cock into my purring mouth, my cheeks bulging with every stroke.

"Yes," I gasped as Shane pulled his wet cock from my lips and lightly slapped it across my face. "That's what I want! Treat me like a slut-wife!"

As my mouth once again became filled with pulsing cock, I reached back and slipped my middle finger deep into my own asshole, purring with delight as I felt Ryan's cock sliding in and out, pressing against my embedded digit. Growing bolder by the minute, Ryan began adding a little rough treatment of his own by striking my perfectly round ass with a firm, sharp slap of his hand.

"Oh yeah," I moaned as he slapped me again, this time with even more force. "Not to hard!"

Shane gripped his cock with a tight fist as he pulled my head forward and pressed his balls into my lips. I gave him a few wet licks, before pulling my face back and staring up into his eyes with a look of pure lust.

"Oh fuck yeah, you dirty little slut, make me cum!"

I sighed with delight as he jerked and a fountain of creamy white cum erupted from his bulging, purple head. I felt his asshole clench around my finger as I watched the warm fluid spilling down over his whitened knuckles and dripping down into my face. Shane lifted his body and leaned forward, trying to direct the rest of his juices into my open mouth as I parted my lips with carnal desire. Just as the final droplets of cum were oozing out of Shane's spent penis, I felt Ryan's cock swell within my cervix. Without so much as a sound, he began to shudder and thrust deep as I experienced the warming sensation of his cum filling my abused tunnel. His eyes half closed in ecstasy, he took a deep breath and withdrew, his retreating cock slipping easily out of my tired hole, followed by a substantial stream of trickling white cum. I smiled with contentment, reaching back to feel my ravaged pussy and wiping up some of the jism with an extended finger. I then brought the glistening finger to my lips and smiled.

"So who's next," I asked innocently as I sucked the cream covered digit into my sweet little mouth. "Are you just going to take pictures?" I asked, my hand slowly pumping Mason's hanging shaft. "Or are you going to take those pants off and fuck me?"

Blake immediately began to undress as I turned back to Mason's backside, renewing my oral assault with lewdly vigorous licks. Once naked, Blake climbed up onto the bed, his cock freshly engorged once again and eager to sample another one of my enticing holes. I shifted into a quadruped position with my pretty face embedded in Mason's crotch as I felt my wet pussy lips being parted by Blake's swollen tip.

"I'm such a hotwife," I thought to myself as I stabbed my tongue into Mason's cock hole.

Blake grabbed a hold of my hips and sank his thick pole deep into my tight little pussy, eliciting a pleasurable moan from my lips that was easily lost under Mason's appreciative groaning. He wasted no time in driving his length into my willing pussy, causing my face to butt repeatedly onto the cock in front of me.

"How's that feel, buddy?" Blake asked his friend, as he fucked me from behind.

"Sooo fucking good!" Mason responded, overwhelmed by the unimaginable sensation.

"You like doing that?" Blake asked, this time to me, as he reached forward and grabbed a handful of my soft, yellow hair. "You like sucking cock?"

"Yes," I gasped in between frantic sucks. "I love it. It makes me feel so fucking dirty!"

"You are fucking dirty," he muttered back, pushing my face into his friend's loins. "You're a dirty little Hotwife!"

I moaned in response, happy with the dirty talk that was being spewed from Blake's mouth. I had been hoping that someone would step up and treat me like the nasty little slut I wanted to be. As he held me by the hair, he began slamming his cock into me with forceful thrusts, sending my throat deep onto Mason's shaft with every shuddering strike. Reaching back, I slipped my middle finger onto my clit, sliding around easily due to the slippery coating of cum that Ryan had left. The slimy sensation made my pussy dampen further as the reality of the hedonistic situation began to set in.

"Yeah, you finger that clit," Blake urged with approval, looking down at the tiny finger rubbing around my cum filled orifice. "I want to see what kind of dirty whore wifey you can be."

I responded by adding another finger and driving my clit insane as my small body shook from the relentless pounding. My gasping mouth had created a spit-soaked sheen that covered Mason's shaft from his balls to his cock head as my face slid up and down with enthusiasm.

"Let's see you suck those fingers clean," Blake suggested, yanking my head back by the hair.

Mason rolled over as I slipped my three, cum-covered fingers from my clit and placed them at my lips, sucking the white substance into my mouth to the delight of the spectators.

"Hey," Mason said, sitting back and stroking his cock. "Russ hasn't had a chance yet."

Everyone's eyes shifted to Russell, who was still standing aside, fully clothed. He seemed a little embarrassed as I waved him over with a motion of my hand.

"Come here," I invited in a friendly manner. "Lie down on the bed."

As Russell removed his pants and took his place on the bed, Blake relinquished his place in my pussy to allow his friend a turn. I crawled onto his waiting body, eager to get another cock inside me, as he remained passively motionless. His penis was somewhat smaller in relation to his body size, but I hardly cared as I lifted his rigid pole and guided it to my dewy opening. Sinking down into a comfortable position, I began gyrating atop his large form as Blake stood to the side and held his throbbing cock in close proximity to my face. I turned my head and accepted his offering, allowing his thick rod to slide deep into my mouth. The blowjob quickly turned into a lewdly wet affair as Blake fucked my face, the saliva dripped obscenely down my chin. Mason, not one to be left out, once again made his presence known by grabbing a nearby beer bottle and placing it between my quivering cheeks.

Shane laughed and expected me to resist, but to his surprise, I leaned forward to allow full access to my ass. Mason's face lit up with mischievous enthusiasm and proceeded to push the lip of the bottle past my tight little ring. I winced as I felt the hard glass bottle pierce my asshole and slide up into my cum-soaked tunnel. I was fulfilling my nastiest fantasy. I was being used by strangers and I wanted more. Mason laughed as he fucked my ass with the bottle, exchanging excited glances with Blake who was sliding his cock in and out of my gasping mouth with aggressive dominance. Shane and Ryan were standing to the side, both casually stroking their cocks as they watched with continuing amazement, the scene descending even further into lascivious depravity before their eyes.

"Alright," Mason proclaimed, pulling the bottle from my ass and tossing it to the floor. "I need to sample this asshole."

"Yes," I agreed, my pulse quickening with the thought of a dirty double penetration. I pulled my mouth from Blake's cock and leaned over farther as Mason climbed up into place. After an awkward period of adjustment, the trio assumed a workable position and I took a deep breath as I felt my tiny asshole once again stretching around another throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," Mason proclaimed, crouching behind me as hiscoick slowly disappeared into my ass. "Now you're a real slut wife!"

I moaned in agreement, my eyes closing in ecstasy as my tiny buxom body began to rock to and fro. My soft, blonde hair was hanging in my face as my breasts pressed into Russell's large chest, my torso rising and falling with every laboured breath. Reaching down, I found my clit and began to rub, frantically desperate for my first orgasm of the foursome. Blake was kneeling to the side, stroking his cock as he watched my beautiful face turn into a picture of pure lust. Mason increased the depth of his strokes quickly, and was soon sliding deep into my ass with relative ease, as Blake repositioned his cock for me to be face fucked again.

"Oh fuck yes....," I muttered absently. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. Fuck me everywhere. Fuck me like a dirty fucking slut-wife."

I was approaching climax, but my frantic fingers just couldn't quite get me there. My eyes then shot open and I eyed Blake's cock with ferocious carnal hunger.

"I want you cum on my face," I said softly, rising up off Russell's chest. "I want you to shoot it all over my face while I'm cumming."

Blake smiled and nodded, his hand immediately going to work pumping his cock with renewed urgency. Mason's legs trembled from the tiring position, but he maintained his pace, sliding his cock in and out of my eager asshole. My eyes closed again as the pressure began to build. My little fingers rubbed frantically as I felt my body tingle with delight. Blake moved closer, his muscles flexing as his hand moved with blinding speed. I took one more look at his swollen cock and then closed my eyes.

"Yesssss," I squealed, my small body bucking violently as an orgasmic sensation began to race through me. "Do it! Please! Cum on my fucking face!!!!"

Blake groaned and his fist clenched around his pulsing shaft as he directed the tip to my elated visage. As the first shots of creamy white cum touched my face, I gasped and shook.

"Fuck yes!" I howled, as the warm jism rained down onto my face, my body trembling from the most intense orgasm of my life.

As I lowered my head to catch my breath, once again I felt Russell's cock swell and pulse within my dripping wet pussy. A second later, his hip bucked upwards violently as I felt him expel a copious load of thick fluid inside my cervix. I purred with pleasure as the cum filled my insides and dribbled out around his pulsing cock, turning my hot little hole into a gooey, slimy mess. In the afterglow of orgasmic intensity, my arousal was partially abated, and the severe pressure of Mason's cock in my ass was almost too much too handle.

"Please...," I begged sheepishly. "...take it out!"

"Hey guys," Mason directed to his friends. "Grab that cup. Let's all jerk off into it and make her drink it."

Since I offered no objection, Shane picked up the plastic cup that they had been using to play quarters earlier and handed it to Ryan who began to stroke himself with urgency. He quickly brought himself to climax and spurted his second load of the night into the plastic vessel. Shane followed suit, adding another substantial amount to the mixture before handing it off to Mason. He smiled as he accepted the cup, pulling his cock from my gasping lips and turning his back to me. He moaned as he spilled yet another load into the plastic cup before stepping away and holding the obscene prize high with pride. I managed half a smile as I accepted the cup with slight hesitation.

A perverted chorus of "Drink! Drink! Drink!" filled the room as I took a deep breath and readied myself for the salacious climax to the unbelievably filthy night.

"You're such a whore," I thought to myself once again, as I placed the cup to my lips and downed the slimy mixture.

The room erupted with the cheers of five satisfied, horny college students as I set the cup back down and smiled.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************I awoke with a splitting headache and the annoying sound of chirping birds from outside. I opened my eyes and looked over the disaster area that the apartment room had become, littered with empty beer bottles and the half dressed bodies of slumbering young men. I glanced at the clock and then quietly began to gather my belongings, as I tried to ignore the mixed taste of cum and alcohol still lingering in my parched mouth. I gingerly stepped over the strewn bodies, intent on letting them all remain asleep as I located the various cell phones that had been used to take m pictures the night before. After deleting most of the images, I found myself staring at a particularly nasty one. After a moment of thought, I sent the picture to my husband's phone to act as a kinky souvenir before deleting it as well. I then quietly left the room and closed the door behind me. It had been the filthiest, nastiest night of my life...and nobody would ever know except Scott.