All Comments on 'Ultimate Sissy Fail'

by cdbrittany4bbc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

No way a cage fell off unless you just were clueless on how to apply it. Plus no one would go with hemorrhoids. Plus how could you forget to remove all the lipstick. You should never try this again. EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking hilarious!

I’ll be damned if I haven’t had to chase my engagement ring in public too when I shriveled up.

Thanks for sharing and the great laugh with which to enjoy with my coffee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Smile

I hate to say it But......LOL every time I try to do something like this it happens to me. I am not a crossdresser But I like to have fun on these this type of trips. So just keep a smile on your face and try again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Sissy

I have been a closet cross dresser for years.I got to the point i wanted more than being a closet dresser.I wanted to go out in public to see if i could pass.I would go out late at night a walk around.From time to time men would make comments about how sexy i looked.So now i went to a adult theater to see what would happen.I dressed in a corset thong black stockings heels low cut short dress.I wore my blonde wig eye lip nail and full face make up.I soon felt a pair of hands on my ass rubbing up and down.Talking in my ear telling how i would look with his cock in my mouth.I was not ready for that but with his strong hands pushing me to my knees.I looked up and he grabbed my head with his hands and pushed his cock in my mouth.I could feel his cock sliding down my throat as he pumped it deeper in.After a bit he filled my throad belly and mouth with cum.Two more men lifted me up took off my dress and thong .They layed me on a table and held me down.Filling my mouth with more cocks.I tryed to fight but they were to many and to strong.Soon cock after cock found its way deep in to my ass.Filling my ass and mouth with loads of cum.I lost count how many me used me that night But from the amount of cum i swallowed and in my ass face and body there where many.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 2 years ago

I liked it. Nothing like a true story! You did something I have never done. Reversed the order. Normally I start out with a few facts and then embellish it. You, on the other hand, finished with what actually happened. Good results!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So true and funny! My first time going to an Adult bookstore’ with video booths in the back. I had slipped a bag of panties, bra, crotch less nylons, a wig , and lipstick. Grabbed the second booth, as it was a little bigger, with a bench. I quickly got changed, just had trackpants on and a tee shirt that I had turned into a crop top under my coat. Wasn’t even done putting on my nylons, when the first cock poked through the glory hole. I took to it like a starved buzzard! After about 8 minutes, it started to erupt, I pulled off, and soon had a face full of cum. He quickly left and as I got up off my knees I tripped on my nylons, and as I fell against the door it opened and I did a faceplant into the hallway. As I started to get up, I noticed an audience of 5 guys, then the laughter broke out, I was so embarked that I turned to go back in to my booth. Two guys followed me in, one nudged me back onto the bench then pulled out a decent 6” in her and stuck it in my face and said ‘ get to it slut’ . The other dropped his pants and grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his cock, Well, I went to town on the first one, he came in my mouth and said don’t swallow it yet bitch, then the other one face fucked me for 5 minutes, then he came , shooting 2 or 3 ropes of cum in my mouth, pulled out and three more in my face and wig! All this time the door was open, And I could make out several more spectators. Sucked off about five more, came all over myself, so I scooped up with my hand and started to clean it up. Quickly got dressed, went to the washroom to clean my face and wash off the lipstick. No dice, fuck it was like permanent marker lipstick. Tried everything. Went home, headed for the shower, then went to bed, sleeping next to wife. In the morning, as we were drinking my fresh brewed coffee, she said, is that lipstick you have on? I made up a lame story about grabbing hers instead of lip balm and couldn’t get it to come off. Pretty sure she knew something was up. Lived the story hunny! Luv AmiLil, p/t gurl , P/T slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous