All Comments on 'Unaware Neighbors Ch. 01'

by imnsocal5

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Hell yes go for it

Oh hell yes go for it or you'll never know

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish it could be me !

Loved the story, w wish i could be the third person for my first time gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Once you try it, you'll find m2m sex is so much better than with a woman. It feels so good to have a cock in your mouth and when he cums and fills your mouth with cum, you'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

oh i can't wait to feel that cock in my mouth and taste it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot scene

I love being an unseen voyeur. I am bi, and watching two guys go at it is a huge turn on for me. Several years ago, before I knew I was actually bi, before I actually had sex with a man, I got caught once in the woods while out for a jog. I came upon two naked guys just getting started by fondling each others cocks. I cracked a branch and was discovered. The two guys didn't mind. In fact they invited me to strip out of my skimpy running shorts and join them. Soon I was sucking and being sucked in a glorious daisy chain. Then the two of them took turns fucking me. It does happen. That is why your story is so hot to me.

thongpantythongpantyover 8 years ago
and....

I am waiting for more, soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start to a hot story!

Be waiting for the next part. Nice arousing read so far...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Wonderful story so far. Love being a voyeur and this is such a turn on for this bi-curious mm.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
You've got my vote

WHY? Because you presented it in such a way to let my interest develop along with the possible 3rd partner for Steve and Doug. Reality is a far better way to learn and Know about the true bonding of one male with another - caring is caring, whoever proves their worth as a human; as an equal. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
12/21/15 comment

I'd liked to be the guy with the hard cock being sucked by you, cuming; then you fuck my mouth with your dick and then we take off with the ass fucking...to be my first but not last male turn-on....Wanna go back and forth in this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way to go!

Your return is welcomed. Thanks for sharing some first rate fiction.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

great chapter.. wish I could be someones third. what a great fantasy to happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

been there done that .? 6 ways is best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am a retired gentleman, I have two gay guys living nextdoor for the last 8 years, both still working. The are very private but if they ever invited me for a three some, I would be the first on my knees

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous