Uncle Bill's Halloween Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers

Randy grunted. "That's it! Suck it, whore!" and then he erupted into Brenda's mouth. She was unable to pull away, with the death grip he had in her hair.

Realizing that she couldn't dislodge him, she was planning to let his cum pool in her mouth, and then spit it out on the floor, but he just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. She had to swallow it or drown. So she swallowed her mouthful, but still he kept coming. His cock pulsed one last time and he pulled it out of her mouth. She was able to spit out only his last spurt of cum. What didn't make it to the bed covers, dribbled down her chin. The rest of it was inside her belly.

Brenda collapsed forward onto the bed with her ass up in the air; gasping... She hadn't realized how difficult breathing had been, with Randy's cock filling her mouth. "I need a..." she started, but John already had a beer held out for her. She sat back, draining the bottle in one go.

"That was hot as fuck," he said excitedly. "I didn't think you would let us cum in your mouth like that! Wow!"

Brenda started to say that she didn't have a choice, but decided to say nothing. The bedroom door opened and shut. Brenda looked over and noticed that Randy was gone. John was pulling up his pants.

"Wait here," he said, grabbing his shirt off the floor. "Bill should be up soon. You should freshen up," he said, pointing to the cum dribbling down her chin. Then he left, shutting the door behind him.

Brenda was so confused. God, had she enjoyed that little threesome. It would have been better, if only it hadn't involved old Randy. She went in the bathroom, cleaned herself up and peed again, drank some water from the sink, and sprawled on Uncle Bill's bed. She had to close her eyes for a minute. In a minute she would get dressed and leave, before Uncle Bill found out what she had done. She drifted asleep on his bed with her mask still on.

Brenda wasn't sure how long she had slept. She blinked her eyes open, noticing that the lights were much dimmer now. She tried to remember where she was, when she felt the bed move. Someone big had just gotten on it. Brenda was about to roll off and retreat to the bathroom. She thought her clothes were in there, but she just couldn't remember.

She froze as someone put their hands on her legs. She felt hot breath between her legs; inches from her pussy. She gasped when someone kissed her inner thigh. They trailed kisses up her legs, around her mound, and down the other leg. They never got any closer to her pussy then the outer reaches of her pubic hair. She squirmed in pleasure.

Brenda's eyes were closed tightly. Her breath was quickening. She forgot to get away. She spread her legs wider to allow this pleasure to continue. She hoped it was John again. She'd dreamed of him pleasuring her like this.

Rough hands grabbed her hips and Brenda shrieked in pleasure as a tongue, slowly licked the length of her slit. "Fuck!" Brenda hissed and lifted her hips off the bed, offering herself to the mystery man. "Oh...fucking god!"

He lapped at her masterfully, and Brenda gripped his hairy head, pushing herself against him. He knew exactly what he was doing. Brenda humped against his face as he pleasured her. Finally, he found her swollen clit at the same time as he inserted a finger into her. Brenda came, at last.

"Oh, you're so good...uh...I'm cumming...don't stop licking there! Uh..." She came against his mouth and all over his tongue, writhing on the bed in orgasm. She couldn't breathe, quivering in pleasure and gasping for air. When she finished her mind blowing orgasm, the mystery man pulled away from her, leaving her gasping on the bed. "I've never cum like that...God." Her eyes were still closed shut as she came down from the best orgasm of her life.

She felt the bed shift again as her mystery lover moved over her. He was a big man and she felt his belly press against her as he leaned in kissing her hard. Brenda opened her mouth and sucked his tongue into it, savoring the taste of her own juices. She had never tasted herself before.

His rough, manly hands, kneaded her large, doughy breasts. He was rougher than John had been. He trailed kisses down her cheek to her neck, biting and sucking on it. This drove Brenda wild. She reached around him stroking his hairy back. She could feel his thick, cock pressing against her pussy. He was much, much bigger than the other two men from earlier. She had to have this monster fucking cock inside her. She was insane with lust. She needed to cum again.

"Stick it in!" she yelled.

He pushed just the thick bulbous head inside her. He was teasing her.

"Oh God! It's so big," Brenda moaned as the man continued to assault her neck. "You have to stop...you'll give me a hickey."

"I'm marking you," a familiar voice said. Then he pushed his massive cock all the way inside her.

Brenda squealed, unable to breath. This was the most incredible feeling she had ever experienced. His cock was massive! She never knew it was possible to feel this full. "Oh god," she moaned opening her eyes and seeing that it was Uncle Bill on top of her and inside her. She mouthed his name but no sounds came out.

He wasn't looking at her. He probably didn't even know it was her. He was slowly pumping his thick cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Brenda wanted to tell him to stop; to pull his cock out of her, but she couldn't. It felt too good. She would never tell him to stop.

Brenda lifted her legs around him, loving the feel of his big belly, pressing against her as he fucked her. "Don't ever stop!" she whimpered.

Uncle Bill pounded into her furiously then, making Brenda cum for the second time.

"Oh God!" she screamed, pulling his face down to hers as she came all over his cock.

He kissed her as she came and then leaned down and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth as he flooded her pussy with semen. "There you go...Uh...there you go..." he grunted.

Brenda could actually feel his sperm spraying inside her, like a fire hose.

"Oh, shit," she muttered, unable to move; not really wanting to move. "No condom...you're not wearing a condom," she muttered. He kept fucking her and shooting his load deep inside her, until he was spent and his cock started to deflate.

Uncle Bill rolled off of her. Brenda was unable to move or speak. She couldn't even think clearly. That was the best fuck of her life, though. That, she knew. She fell asleep again, with Uncle Bill's sperm leaking out of her pussy and onto his sheets.

Brenda dreamed that she was drinking a milkshake. It was too thick at the bottom and she was sucking hard on the straw trying to get the last bit out. Brenda woke up from that dream suddenly unable to breathe properly. She tried to move but there was a weight on her arms. Someone's knees were on her arms and there was something long in her mouth. She blinked her eyes open to the sight of a mass of unruly pubic hair in front of her, and a cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She looked up recognizing Randy. He must have snuck in and mounted her while she slept!

"Mrphnme!" Brenda tried to say, "Get off me," around his shaft.

"Morning," Randy replied, mistaking her protest for a friendly greeting. He kept on gently sliding his cock into her mouth, grunting in pleasure. He pushed a little too far once, making Brenda gag a little, as he hit the back of her throat.

"Sorry, honey," he whispered down at her, pulling back a little. I'm almost there. Help me out again like you did last night? I didn't get to fuck you so I figured two blowjobs would be fair, yeah?"

Brenda was immobile; trapped under him. There was really nothing else she could do but try to get this over with as soon as possible. Truth be told, she was enjoying this. God help her, but she was enjoying Randy's cock in her mouth and she wanted to drink his sperm again. She wanted to taste another load of his sweet cum.

Sighing around his shaft, she applied as much suction as she could; relaxing, and letting him fuck her mouth. She was able to bob her head up a little bit helping him along. Randy grunted his approval of this new technique and pushed his cock in deeper again. Brenda was ready for it this time, not gagging as his cock head hit the back of her mouth again. His big heavy balls slapped against her chin.

"Fuck," Brenda though. "He's got another huge load in those things for me." She wouldn't be caught unprepared this time.

"Yeah...Yeah..." he muttered, tensing up. His cock seemed to swell and she felt his balls actually pulsating against her chin for a moment, and then he flooded her mouth with his sperm again. He squirted an endless torrent of his goo into her mouth.

Brenda swallowed every drop this time, enjoying the salty taste of his ejaculate. As Randy finished shooting and started to deflate, Brenda sucked hard on his cock to make sure he was completely empty.

"Oh my fucking god, woman! You are a pro!" he moaned.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and moved off of her.

"Fuck, Randy!" Brenda laughed, able to breath properly again. "I guess I don't need breakfast now. If you do that again, though, I'll bite it off. That's the last time, yeah?" Brenda still had that stupid mask on and the elastic straps were irritating her ears. She pulled it off, throwing it on the floor. "Fucking mask."

Randy looked over at her more closely now. The room was brightly lit and clear in the morning sunlight streaming in through the window. "Brenda," he said, eyes going wide. "I...shit!"

"Yeah,"

"I thought you was...we paid for a...I mean," he sputtered, pulling up his pants. He looked like he was going to cry and have a heart attack at the same time. He started hyperventilating. "I thought..." he stammered again. He looked like he was going to pass out and he turned white as a ghost.

Brenda was fairly sober now and was piecing together what she thought was going on. "You thought I was a whore...I know. It's okay..." she stood up and went over and gave old Randy a hug. "It's okay. I didn't try to stop you." It was Brenda's turn to be embarrassed. She blushed, but told the truth. "I enjoyed it. You were delicious."

"God..." he said, wide eyed, taking in her naked body as she stepped back.

"I'm not angry, right now, but if you ever do that again, I will be. Get out. I need to take a shower."

Randy scurried out the door. Brenda went into the bathroom, drank more water from the sink and started the shower.

One good thing about Uncle Bill being a plumber was that he had the best shower she had ever seen. It was huge, with a bench on one side, multiple jets of water streaming from multiple directions. Soon the entire bathroom was filled with steam. Brenda got in and took the best shower of her life. She felt like a new woman.

Uncle Bill even had conditioner in there for some reason. She laughed. It wasn't for his scruffy head. That was for sure. She was nearly done conditioning her hair when she felt the air shift. Someone had opened the bathroom door. "Fucking Randy," she thought for a moment.

"Brenda?"

"Yeah?"

Uncle Bill appeared at the shower door, looking at her, and taking in her plump naked body. His eyes moved from her face down to her feet and then up again.

"Hi," Brenda said, standing in the shower. "I guess we have a problem."

"I thought...we thought."

"I know."

"You shouldn't have come over, Brenda."

Uncle and niece looked intently at each other for a full minute; neither of them moving or speaking. Then Uncle Bill did something unexpected. He pulled off his grimy t-shirt, then his tattered sweat pants and then his boxers and got in the shower with Brenda.

"Uncle Bill," she weakly protested as he shut the shower door and moved against her.

He kissed her and she responded, just like she knew she would, sucking his tongue into her mouth. His hands roamed over her abundant body, squeezing her big heavy breasts and pinching her hard nipples. Brenda could feel his, now hard, cock pressing against her belly. "Is this for me," she said breathlessly as he pulled away from her.

"It always was," he said. "Wash me? Yeah?"

Brenda laughed. "Yeah."

Bill leaned back against the shower wall as his niece lathered him up good. She washed him adoringly, from his head to his toes, paying extra attention to his magnificently, large cock and heavy balls. When she was satisfied that he was clean, she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. She couldn't take him very deep and his girth had her lips stretched tight. She sucked on him for all she was worth as she gently caressed his balls.

He turned off the shower, opened a door and handed her a towel. When they were dry, he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed.

"Did you know it was me, last night," she asked as he crawled over her.

"Not at first," he said. "Not until it was too late. I..."

"What?" she said, feeling his erection against her pussy. "Mmmm."

"I could have...I could have pulled out, but I didn't want to."

"Oh...that's hot," she said astonished that he had wanted to cum inside her. He was pushing against the folds of her pussy now, threatening to enter her again. His hairy belly was pressing against her. He was careful, not crushing her, but the pressure felt really good. He felt like a real man. He definitely had a real man's cock. "I knew too..."

"Yeah?" he said humping against her and pushing an inch of his cock inside her.

"Fuck!" Brenda gasped. "I love your cock, Uncle Bill..."

"I'm gonna fuck you again, Brenda. I'm gonna cum inside you again."

"If you...uh...If you cum inside me, you'll give me a baby."

"Yeah...I know..."

Until last night, having a baby was the furthest thing from Brenda's mind. Now, however, she was faced with the real possibility that her uncle could give her one. Maybe, he already had. "Yeah...I want it, but...oh..."

Uncle Bill pushed another inch into her. "But what..." he said smiling down at her.

"...but then you're mine, Uncle Bill...yeah?"

He laughed. "Yeah...this is your bed now and I already marked you...you're mine." Then he pushed his entire length inside her like he had the night before.

"Oh my fucking god!" Brenda shrieked raising her legs around him, urging him as deep as she could. She could do this every night for the rest of her life. She wanted to wrap her legs around him but he was too fat.

Uncle Bill fucked her hard and mercilessly. Brenda didn't know how many times she came that morning. They tried other positions. Doggy style was her favorite and she loved the feeling of Uncle Bill's belly colliding with her ass as he fucked her from behind. It was in this position that they both came. He shot another monster load into her as she came around his glorious cock. She was sure she was pregnant after that load, feeling his sperm running down her legs.

They collapsed together on the bed. She loved how big he was. He was a big, hairy bear of a man.

"I'm sorry I used to be such a bitch to you," Brenda said, molding her body against his.

"Eh," he muttered. He had other things on his mind. "We have a problem then, eh?"

"I guess, but I'm over eighteen and you're taking me home to get my stuff today?"

"Your mom will kill me when she finds out."

"Fuck it," Brenda said. "Take me out for some breakfast will you? I'll pay."

"You got money?"

Brenda giggled as Uncle Bills eyes went wide and then he laughed like only Uncle Bill could laugh. It filled the whole house. At that moment, Brenda knew that everything would be okay. She had made the right decision.

They went to Denny's and despite a belly full of old Randy's sperm, Brenda was famished. She ordered two breakfasts, putting them away effortlessly. They paid the bill and went out to Uncle Bill's van.

"Ready," he said to her, leaning over and kissing her.

She loved the feel of his scruffy mustache and beard stubble against her face. He smelled like Brute and she loved him even more. "Yeah, Mom and Dad should be at church. I don't have much stuff."

"Okay," Bill said, starting up the van.

"Tell me though. You haven't told me yet," Brenda said, looking at him expectantly.

"Shit Brenda," he stammered.

"You just put a fucking baby in me," Brenda said.

"I..." He put the van back in park.

"You marked me!" she hissed at him, pulling her jacket color down to reveal the most noticeable hickey that he had put on her neck.

"Yeah, yeah," he looked at her hard. "It ain't easy for a guy like me, you know?"

"I know," she said, putting a hand on his leg. "I had sex with you and your two helpers last night and now I have to tell my mom that I'm going to live with you forever, Uncle Bill. I'm the one that doesn't have it easy!"

"Shit."

"Shit, what?" she responded, eyes wide, threatening to tear up.

"Shit okay. I didn't make no mistake last night or this morning. I wouldn't take none of it back. I'm glad I gave you a baby and that you are moving into my bed tonight. I...I love you."

"That's all you ever had to say," Brenda said, scooting over and kissing him on the cheek. "Let's go," she said putting her arm around his broad shoulders.

Uncle Bill drove them over to Brenda's house. They pulled up and Brenda was about to get out when Bill gripped her arm. "Look..." he said.

"What is it?" Brenda could see that something was bothering him.

"Are you sure?"

"That I want to get my shit out of the house and move in with you?"

"Yeah...it's been a pretty fucked up weekend for us. I'm old and I know I'm fat and not..."

"Shh...I'm sure," Brenda said moving over and kissing him hard on the lips. "This morning when you were on top of me, fucking my brains out, I was sure. This morning when I had the biggest cock inside me pumping me full of cum, I was sure. This morning having breakfast with you and having a baby with you...its'...I'm sure. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. You're a real man and I'm ready."

Bill just nodded and got out of the Van. They grabbed all of Brenda's clothes and toiletries and the few other things that she had in her room. There really wasn't much and then were gone in less than twenty minutes. They spent the rest of the day cleaning up after the party and organizing Bill's room and closet to accommodate Brenda. Bill ordered them Pizza that night.

They were snuggled up on the couch together, Brenda's hand resting on Bill's thigh, when his house phone rang. He looked at the caller display. "It's your mom," he said.

"Shit," Brenda said, taking it from her Uncle. "I'm still not sure what to say to her." Then she clicked talk. "Hello?"

"Brenda?" her mom said, puzzled. "What are you doing at Bill's house?"

"I'm going to stay here for a few days."

"What? But you know what he's like."

"Yeah, I do," Brenda said, trying to hide a gasp as Uncle Bill pulled down his sweatpants. He had a hard on. He walked over to Brenda as she was sitting on the couch talking to her mother. It nearly bumped into her face, but Brenda grabbed it hard, deflecting it and keeping it at bay. She arched her eyebrows at her uncle as she continued talking to her mother. "I know how he is and I think we give him a bad rap, you know?"

"I don't want you to stay over there. You...you weren't over there last night were you?"

"Yeah...I decided not to go to Sara's house," she said as she stroked her Uncle's cock. A drop of precum leaked out the end of it. She pulled his cock closer and licked it off. "I had fun last night," she said locking eyes with Uncle Bill.

"Tell me you didn't get drunk with all those heathens! Look, I want you home right now."

"I'm over eighteen," Brenda said, still stroking Bill's thick cock.

"Bill is my brother and I love him but I don't like the way he lives his life and if you're going to stay over there then just get your things and move out."

sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers