Uncle Bill's Halloween Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already did," Brenda said. She licked the head of Bill's cock again, tasting his salty precum. She was developing quite a taste for the stuff.

"You what?"

Brenda scooted back on the couch and Bill moved over her. He pulled her shorts to the side, exposing her, already wet, pussy. He pushed the head of his cock against her. "Uh..." Brenda gasped.

"Uh, what?" her mother hissed. "You'll get arrested and end up pregnant with the likes of John or some of those other delinquents."

Uncle Bill slid into her and then started to fuck her. "Oh god...not John," Brenda said.

"Not John? You met someone else last night."

"Oh God!" she hissed as Bill started ramming into her hard. She had her legs up in the air as he fucked her on the couch.

"Who did you meet?" her mother was still on that tangent.

"Oh, Uncle Bill!" she shrieked into the phone as he hit his stride. His balls were slapping against her. He was so deep.

"Uncle Bill?" her mother hissed. "What did he do to you..."

Bill pulled the phone away from Brenda, clicking end call. He pushed Brenda's legs up by her shoulders and fucked her hard. His thick cock plowing into her again and again, as Brenda grunted his name. "Oh Bill...uh...Bill..."

"This... what you want, Brenda?" he grunted. "Every night?...yeah?"

"Yes!" She came hard. Her juices squirting out around his cock as Bill kept fucking her.

"Here it is...here it is..." He stared to tense up.

Brenda locked eyes with him as he thrust into her. "I want your fucking baby, Bill...give it to me!"

"Oh Brenda," he grunted as he shot a monster load inside her pussy. "Here it is...oh fuck."

When he was finished, he leaned against her kissing her. She loved the feeling of this big man against her. She felt so safe, so alive and so full.

That night in bed, Brenda turned to him. "You know mom was pissed, right?"

"Yeah, she'll come around, though."

"You know my boobs are gonna get huge, right?"

"I'm hoping," he said looking over at her.

"Can we make that extra room down the hall for the baby?"

"Yeah, Randy and me are gonna start work on it this week."

Brenda fell asleep thinking about how great her life was going to be. She had a big man to take care of her every night. She was going to give him a baby and make him dinner every night.

The next day, she called her friend Sara. "Hey, Can we meet for coffee? I've got something to tell you."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I have to tell you in person."

They agreed to meet downtown about an hour later.

"Oh shit!" Sara nearly shouted looking at Brenda's neck. "Did you get attacked by vampires last night?"

"No," she giggled as she ordered them coffees.

"Who was it?" Sara asked.

"You...don't really know him,"

"How were you seeing someone I don't know?"

The girls sat down at a table. "Well I wasn't really seeing anyone until Saturday night. Now I'm living with him!" Brenda exclaimed happily.

"Oh shit!" Sara said nearly spitting her coffee on the table. "He must have a really big..."

"He does!" Brenda cut of her friend. "It's the biggest one I've ever seen."

"You have to share."

"No! You're such a slut."

"Come on!" Sara hissed.

"I just..." Brenda started.

"Just tell me who it is."

Brenda looked away suddenly embarrassed. "It's..." Now that she was going to confide in her best friend, she couldn't say it. Now it felt like a really big mistake.

"Go on!" Sara leaned closer.

"Shit, this is harder than I thought it would be."

"God! Who is it?"

"Bill."

"Bill who? I don't know any Bills."

"Yeah you do. You know one."

"The only Bill I know is your Uncle Bill and...No!" Sara knew instantly by the look on Brenda's face. "No!"

"Yes."

"But he's your Uncle...isn't that illegal or something?"

"No...I mean we're not getting married but...that would be illegal I think but..."

"Wait! You really mean you fucked Uncle Bill?"

"Yeah,"

"And he had the biggest cock you've ever seen?"

"Look...I just needed to tell someone that wouldn't judge me or make it a big joke, Sara...I..." Brenda broke down in sobs and Sara moved over and comforted her.

"It's okay," Sara said. "I support you 100%."

The next several months went by in a blur for Brenda. Uncle Bill had indeed gotten her pregnant and turned out to be the man of her dreams. Brenda's parents had made it clear that they would never forgive Uncle Bill for ruining their daughter, but they weren't going to make a big deal out of it. They didn't want to complicate Brenda's life anymore than it already was. Brenda's mother offered as much support as she could to Brenda. That didn't include coming to the house though. That, she would not do.

Sara did remain the most faithful friend that you could ask for, and Brenda's breasts grew to a massive size, fillling with milk for the baby. The baby was eventually born healthy and happy with Sara staying over often, to help Brenda.

One morning, after the baby's birth, Brenda awoke late. Sara had stayed over and offered to take care of the baby in the morning. Brenda had been producing a lot of milk and always had some stored for the baby. She woke up and went to check on the baby, who was sound asleep. Her nipples were swollen and leaking...she had to get some relief. Brenda wrapped herself in a robe and went downstairs to find her breast pump. Bill had already headed off to work and Sara should have been asleep on the couch.

"That's it, you little whore...take it...take it all...um..."

Brenda paused halfway down the steps. That was Randy's voice! "Oh no..." she muttered, hurrying down the steps. She gasped at what she saw, when she got to the bottom.

Randy had Sara bent over the end of the couch and was fucking her furiously from behind. From Sara's expression, she was enjoying it immensely. "That's it...you like this big cock don't ya..." Randy yammered as he fucked her.

"Shhh...don't wake Bren...Uh...I love it...I'm cumming..." Sara moaned, her little perky tits jiggling as Randy pumped her harder.

Brenda watched her friend's face contort into a grimace, as she came. Sara gripped the couch tightly, moaning in pleasure. Then Randy grunted. "Here you go..."

"Yes...give me one too!" Sara shrieked a little too loudly. "Give me one too..."

Randy grunted again. Brenda could see that he was cumming inside her friend, filling her with his sperm. She remembered his big, heavy balls and how much sperm they produced. There was no doubt in Brenda's mind that he was going to give Sara a baby. He produced too much sperm.

"I can feel it!" Sara grunted. "I can feel it shooting inside me...so much...uh..."

Brenda watched from the stairs as Sara and Randy finished cumming and collapsed onto the couch together.

"Fucking Randy!" Brenda yelled.

Randy and Sara separated and grabbed for their clothes and stopped as Brenda closed the distance between them. "Don't try to hide it now! Really, Sara?"

"Ain't none of your business," said Randy, pulling on his pants. "I'm on my lunch break and Sara asked me too."

"I did..." Sara said, meekly. "I've been so jealous of you...I..."

"I mean to have her again tonight too!" Randy interjected. "She asked..."

"Yeah yeah, you horny little fucker!" Brenda yelled at him. "That's my best friend!"

"And why shouldn't I be happy like you?" Sara yelled.

"Because...because he's..."

"A man with a job?"

Brenda looked down shaking her head. She moved over and sat down on the couch next to her naked friend. Randy was still standing there naked looking back and forth between the two girls. "Shit. I'm sorry...I..." She looked over at Sara. "You're leaking."

Randy's sperm was leaking out of Sara's pussy onto the couch.

"Oops!" Sara said scooting onto the floor. "Uh...you too."

"Me too what?"

"You're leaking too," Sara said, pointing to two wet spots on the front of Brenda's robe.

"I'll get it!" Randy yelled, attempting to be useful. He dashed off to the kitchen, his still hard cock bouncing in front of him as he went.

"Sara?"

"It's what I want. It's not the first time we've done it. He even took me out to dinner Saturday. We actually have a lot in common."

"Shit," Brenda sighed and both girls burst out laughing. "Ow..."

"What is it?" Sara asked.

"My tits hurt so much. If I don't get some relief soon I'm going to die. I mean it. I can't stand this."

There was a crash in the kitchen.

"Oh, shit!" Both girls said in unison.

Randy came back in to the living room, holding Brenda's breast pump in his hands. There were too many pieces. "Uh...sorry..." he said offering the pieces to Brenda.

"Fucking Randy!" Brenda yelled at him. "The baby is asleep and already fed, the stores not open yet and I'm going to fucking die! It's okay. Just go...both of you."

Sara scooted closer and put her hands on Brenda's knees. "Shhh...I'll help. I know what to do. Randy, you have to go baby. I'll see you later for another load."

"Yeah," he said, picking up his clothes and going into the kitchen. A few minutes later they heard the back door open and shut.

"So," Brenda started, but Sara hushed her again and opened her robe.

"Sit up straighter," she said. Kneeling on the floor, her face was even with Brenda's giant, milk filled tits. "I've always wanted to," she said leaning close and sucking one of Brenda's tits into her mouth.

"Oh! Ah...yes..." Brenda hissed as Sara finally gave her breasts some much needed relief. She had been to all the parenting classes that Brenda had been to and knew exactly what she was doing. Brenda could feel her milk spraying into her friend's mouth. She had her hands around her breast helping her to express. Not only was it the relief she needed, if possible, it was the most erotic experience of Brenda's life. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. Her breasts were so full of milk.

"Get those pillows and lay back and relax," Sara said, wiping some milk off of her cute little lips.

Brenda propped some pillows behind her on the couch and relaxed as Sara assaulted her breast again. She had her eyes closed and she was getting very wet. She tried to ignore that, hoping her friend wouldn't realize just how turned on she was. She was totally zoned out in pleasure.

"Oh...yes...that one too," she moaned as her other nipple was sucked on. The milk started flowing and there was a good rhythmic sucking and swallowing. "No..." Brenda whispered, realizing what was wrong. Both breasts were being taken care of at the same time. That could only mean that...

Brenda opened her eyes, seeing Randy's bald head attached to her right nipple and Sara's on the left. "Fucking Randy," she mumbled. He pulled off and looked up at her. "Fucking Randy! Don't stop!" Brenda yelled at him and he winked at her and went back to her breast.

It was the most amazing sensation that Brenda had ever felt, having both of her nipples sucked at the same time, feeding Sara and Randy her milk. She might have to make this a morning ritual.

They must have fed on her for fifteen minutes. Brenda felt incredibly relieved and her nipples were getting sore. "Okay...all done...all done..." she said.

Both Randy and Sara pulled away from her. Sara looked at her friend wide eyed. "You were..."

Brenda snapped back to reality. She had been rubbing her pussy while they drank her milk and her hand was still there. She pulled her hand away quickly.

"Turn you on much?"

"Turned me on," Randy muttered.

"You're always turned on," Sara giggled at him.

Brenda started to get up, but Sara pushed her back down. "No," she said and then dove between her legs, lapping at her pussy."

"Oh!" Brenda tried to protest but she was so turned on that she couldn't bring herself to push her friend away from her. Sara's tongue on her pussy felt so good. "Oh God!" She relaxed back onto the couch as her friend ate her like a pro. She absently felt the couch cushions shift a little bit. She opened her eyes to see Randy standing on it with his cock right in front of her.

"After that show, I need me some relief too. One more for old time sake like we done before Bill knocked you up?"

"Fucking Randy," she giggled and opened her mouth for him. Randy thrust forward, sinking his cock into her mouth.

He picked up a good rhythm, fucking Brenda's face gently, as Sara had her tongue buried in her pussy. "Mmmff...Mmmff..." Brenda grunted around Randy's cock. Sara's tongue felt so good. "Mmmff...Mmmff!"

Sara hit the perfect rhythm and the perfect spot and Brenda thrust her pussy against her friends face as she came. Randy unloaded into her mouth at the same time, flooding it with copious amounts of sperm. Brenda swallowed some but let most of it leak out of her mouth around his cock. It dribbled down her chin and onto her heaving chest.

In an impressive display of dexterity, Randy jumped back off the couch, past Sara. Then he stumbled back a couple steps onto Bill's easy chair. He stroked his cock once, sending one last rope of cum across the room landing on Sara's ass. "Whew!" he said. "Good as I remembered!"

Sara took the opportunity to move up on the couch and clean all of Randy's cum off of Brenda...she licked it up off her chest and then moved up to Brenda's face, kissing her friend when she was done.

"Now what?" Sara said, sitting up on the couch and snuggling with Brenda.

Brenda didn't know. She didn't know if she would let Randy and Sara help her out the next morning. She didn't know if she would tell Bill any of this. She just didn't know.

"I don't know," she said getting up. Randy was already picking up his pants.

"I can't help you anymore today. I got to get back to work!"

After he left, Brenda turned to Sara. "Let's take a shower."

The two friends walked up the stairs together, hand in hand.

"You've got some cum in your hair," Sara said, looking at Brenda, giggling.

"Fucking Randy!"

The End