All Comments on 'Uncle Bob - Work from Home Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really nice but I getvm the feeling I read this before.

SypherzSypherzabout 3 years ago
Interesting

Flat out tells him, in so many words, "I want you for your dick and your money".

She loves him, he loves her. He even gets to fuck the jailbait.

Great story.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Really good story!

Hope there is more?!!!!

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Where does it go from here? There are so many possibilities.

mustang123mustang123about 3 years ago

You SIR are an amazing writer . Thank you for letting me enter your mind for a short time It was an impressive trip

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 2 years ago

Awesome it's so good to see your stories back on literotica. You have been missed

Radar9999Radar9999over 2 years ago

Very nice finish! Well Done!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

So phenomenal! And THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THE WORLD THE PROPER USE OF PROSTRATE! And NOT ABSOLUTELY NOT prostate, which is not even remotely close. As you obviously are aware, one is flat out ,and the other is a little round doughnut shaped part of the male anatomy.

Back to the story. Great! Hot and funny are so wonderful. But the kids will be a long way apart.

Old Al has issues with bringing any more into this fouled up over crowded planet, so I acknowledge a bias.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Your philosophy, or should I say Jess's philosophy on men and women and cheating is quite disturbing. I quit reading after that revelation.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

First story of yours that I have read, and I find it well written with a great storyline. Well Done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely fabulous, Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire,UK.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great! This is a most entertaining diversion from the reality of the totalitarian authority grinding the people in the power-hungry machinery of the state. Talk about being fucked up the ass!

But I do have to point out, the best way for Mandy to "take it up the ass" is to pretend that she's taking a dump, not just focusing on "relaxing" the sphincter muscle. Relaxing into being fucked comes AFTER consciously opening up the asshole!

It's unrealistic to believe that "anal sex queen" Jessica doesn't know that the voluntary muscle action required to open up the asshole to being fucked there isn't the opposite of "relaxing." And she'd definitely want her darling daughter to be able to have that be a pleasure, not the PAIN it would be if she DOESN'T "bear down" to take it in the best way possible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not bad but the guys balls are only used to hold cum. The woman (women) call all the shots new family and all! Almost a horny slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...