Uncle Charlie Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

I pulled mom's panty free of her long black thighs. Then I slowly pushed them open and gazed at her open cunt. Even thru the thick hair, I could see her pink pussy meat as her lips parted. I could smell her even more as the scent filled the room. I bent down and sniffed hard. "Your pussy smells so good, mom!" I pushed mom's thighs up and back. This opened her even more. Then I began to slowly lick her. I started at the puckered hole of her ass. Then I slowly licked all the way up her slit to her clit and beyond. Mom's whole body shook.

I licked her slit over and over. Then placed my mouth over her hole and slowly tongue fucked her. Mom bucked beneath me. Crying out louder and louder, as she humped her pussy. "Yes! Oh yes, Tiffy! Lick it! Suck mommy's pussy! Oh it's so fuckin good! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Harder! Faster! Do me, baby! Do mommy! I'm gonna cum! Oh shit Tiffany! Your gonna make your mother cum with your tongue. Fuck me with it! Make me cum! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! IEEEEEEEEEEE!" Mom came. And boy did her pussy flow! She filled my mouth once, twice and it kept flowing. Then she screamed and stiffened.

Guess mom had not cum that hard in a long time. I sucked hard and fast to swallow it all. I guess mom didn't realize that she squirted a bit of pee into my mouth as she came. But she fell back onto the bed and I swear, I thought she had feinted. I let her lay like that for a while. Then I crawled up to lay next to her. I kissed her lips and she grabbed me and pulled me hard to her. 'Ooh baby! I've never felt anything like that before. I never knew I could cum so hard. Not even Charlie ever made me cum that hard. Will you show me how to please you this way?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Tomorrow mom. Right now, I think we could both use sleep, more than climaxes. Besides, I came while I was sucking your pussy. I think I must have swallowed a gallon and not all of it was cum." I could feel mom blush. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. I came so hard, it just shot out of me." I laughed at her. "Don't worry mom, you're not the first woman who ever did that. In fact, many times when someone is sucking my pussy hard, I sometimes let go on purpose. And women do the same thing to me." Mom's eyes were shining. "Will you tell me all about the other women, Tiffany?"

I kissed mom tenderly on her lips. "Tomorrow! But right now, let's go to sleep." Mom turned on her side and I spooned behind her. If I had been born with a dick, her pussy and ass would have gotten a good workout as she lay like that. But I heard her sigh, as I rubbed her nipples. Then her even breathing told me she had fallen asleep. Oh well, I could wait to see what developed in the morning.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12