Uncle Charlie Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

I placed mom on her hands and knees and got behind her. I fucked her pussy slowly. But I made sure that she got all she could take with each stroke. I started out slowly, but soon had a nice rhythm going. And mom kept moaning and calling my name as I fucked her. "Yes Tiffany! Oh baby! Shit! Fuck me Tiffany! Work that dick in my pussy! Fuck me! Oh you sweet baby! Yes! Oh yes!" Then I began to spank her. SMACK! "Tell me you love it, mom!" SMACK! "I want you to do the same things for me you did for Uncle Charlie." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Mom was slowly working her ass back and forth. Taking more and more dick up into her pussy. "Talk to me Baby! Talk to me while you fuck me. Talk dirty like Uncle Charlie did." SMACK! SMACK! "So you liked being his slut!" SMACK! SMACK! "I bet you came hard when he took you to that club." SMACK! SMACK! "Letting all those people watch him fuck your ass, while you fucked your pussy." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Then she went over the edge. "Tiffany! Oh baby! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh shit! Oh you sweet bitch! Fuck me harder! Faster!"

I grabbed mom's hips and fucked her like Uncle Charlie had fucked me. I was ramming my dick in her cunt over and over. Then I pulled my dick out. Mom cried out and collapsed on the bed. I pulled her over and grabbed her thighs. I pulled them open and sucked her pussy like I had been starving for it all my life. And mom pumped all her crème into my mouth. It was so fuckin fantastic! I felt her cum again and then I stopped and just held her. Mom held me back and I felt her having micro-orgasms over and over.


We sat sipping wine after mom had gotten herself together. "Oh baby! I never knew it would be so good! I can't believe how wonderful it felt. Getting fucked by my own sweet baby. Oh thank you. Thank you." Mom kissed me over and over again. Then it was her turn. Mom had to work at getting her hips to keep up a good rhythm, but with a couple of false starts, she was soon doing a fair job of fucking me. With a little practice, she would be as good as Uncle Charlie is. And I intended to let her have a lot of practice.

The phone rang and mom answered it. It was Uncle Charlie! Mom talked to him, telling him that we did have a nice weekend. And yes we did get to talk a lot. She told him that she was glad I had suggested that we take the time together. All during the time that mom talked to Uncle Charlie, I was slowly sucking her tits and fingering her pussy. Mom kept talking like nothing was going on. Then she told him that she wanted him to come up early enough to have breakfast with us. She almost laughed as I knelt down and sucked the fake dick as she talked. Then she said goodbye and hung up. Laughing, she pushed me on my back and fucked me even better than she already had. We fell asleep locked in a 69. But when I felt her move in the morning, we were side by side.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12