All Comments on 'Uncle Dick Ch. 01'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers should love their daughters and share with their brother.

rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Exciting panty sniffing

This should have a second chapter. While her uncle and her mother fucking, she would be putting her face so close to the brother and sister genitals and she sniffs and inhales their smell of sex.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Shame really

Nothing to do with the story, just I don't understand why this line is included: Megan was soon to find out just how close they were.

It adds nothing to the story except be a spoiler for what might happen. Like being told the final scores while watching the start of a sport game replay on tv.

storyfellastoryfellaover 5 years agoAuthor
UltimateHomeBody

Sorry if the line you mentioned spoilt the story for you UltimateHomeBody. You call it a spoiler but I see it as a tease. But thank you for the feedback.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 5 years ago
All ?

Surely, thou jests ! There is a desire (growing), that pleads for More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES