All Comments on 'Uncle Dicky-Do'

by demald91730

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needs work

Proofread! There are so many spelling and grammatical errors in this story that it is hard to read. Also, the tense of the narrative keeps changing, which is also quite distracting.

GBJB53GBJB53over 15 years ago
As bad as the first one.

Both of your stories are too poorly written to read. Could not get past the first couple pargraphs in either story.

GBJB53GBJB53over 15 years ago
As bad as the first one.

Both of your stories are too poorly written to read. Could not get past the first couple paragraphs in either story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Perv Hall of Fame

This is a great character. Please write more episodes: two young women, a young woman and her mom, etc. I do agree that you could use a proofreader/editor, but don't let that slow you down. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mistakes are distracting

I'm not one to leave comments on stories, but WOW! I was looking forward to reading this due to the summary, but I couldn't get past the 2nd paragraph!!! I skimmed further and found that the aunt had "pasted" away!!! WHAT?

The change in writing tense was more than distracting, it was confusing. I never read this, but thought I should say that you should definitely keep writing - just don't post anything until you've checked it 5 times or more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous