Uncle Dicky-Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going outside like this." She snapped back at him and started to pull away. Her uncle though had a hold of the other end of the rope and no matter how hard she tugged and pulled he wasn't letting go.

"You're going with me and if you fight me anymore, I'm going to haul your ass out there butt naked for everyone to see." Uncle responded.

Knowing she was not going to get away from him and that he would do as he threatened. Jen grabbed the towel and held it wrapped around her waist as her uncle lead her out to his car and put her in the front passenger seat. As they drove away out of the motel parking lot, uncle ran his hand up Jen's left leg his hand moving more towards her inner thigh as it got higher on her leg. She knew what he wanted and with out really realizing it Jen was spreading her legs and scooting her bottom forward on the seat to allow him access to her very wet pussy. His pudgy fingers danced up and down along the sides of her entrance until they found the fold between them and he started to finger her. Up and down then in a circular motion his fingers rubbed her pussy until Jen was moaning again the orgasm that was started back in the motel room was quickly building again. She was enjoying the sensation when the whole inside of the car was lit up by head lights from a vehicle coming up beside her uncles. The truck was going to pass her uncles car and it almost did but then slowed to match the speed of her uncle's car. The young men inside blew their trucks horn and smiling like little school kids were watching the sex show taking place in her uncle's car. Jen raised her hands and turned her face away so that the young men in the truck would not recognize her but she had no intensions of stopping her uncle. His fingering increased into more rapid motions as Jen's moaning got louder and louder. Jen let out a scream as her orgasm raced through her body. Her muscles twitching every part of her body as her uncle continued the stimulation of her clit with his fingers until she was able to regain control of her body.

Her uncle turned the car into a parking lot the young men in the truck drove away. Her uncle pulled the car to a spot and stopped the car. Jen looked around but did not recognize where they were other than they were at the beach. She could tell from the waves crashing outside but this was not the camp ground where her grandma was staying.

"Come on lets go for a walk." Her uncle said.

Jen got out of the car and wrapped the blanket around her waist. Even though it had a large wet spot from her orgasm it was still better than going around half naked since she didn't know who could be watching. Jen's uncle led her down the beach the moon light allowing them just enough to see he led her to a small group of rocks. There he continues to rub her bottom and kiss the back of her neck as his hands slid around to the front to remove the towel. It looks like they are alone so Jen lets him remove the towel and drops it to her feet. She wants what is coming, she wants her uncle to take her and take her now. Reaching her bound hands up she yanks on the multi-colored string of her bikini top pulling it open. The ocean breeze removes the thin white fabric from her breast revealing them once more to her uncle. Going from one to the other he sucks on them as his hands caress down her thighs to her nice firm bottom he digs his fingers into her creamy flesh drawing her closer. Jen can feel the excitement in her body building again. The first orgasm was just a warm up to the many she felt were to come.

"You have some unfinished business to take care of from the motel room." Her uncle said. His warm breath was filtering over her skin. Grabbing her hands he untied the nylon rope that was binding her wrist together. Jen rubbed her wrist for a moment to get the soreness out of them. Then she dropped to her knees and pulled down her uncle's shorts exposing his hard cock. Grabbing his already hard cock Jen stroked it gently a few times the pre-cum oozing out of tip of his cock glistened in the moon light that bathed the whole beach. Jen flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock and swirling her tongue around the head of it teasing him before engulfing his cock into her mouth. Sucking him deep and hard Jen started out with bobbing her head at a quick pace.

"UMMMHH, Shit! I knew you were going to be good at this. You good girls are just dirty little cock suckers." Her uncle said through clenched teeth at the blow job he was receiving from his niece. She could feel his balls tighten and his cock start to swell. She knew he was getting close to cumming. Jen picked up the pace even more when she felt her uncle grab a handful of hair on top of her head. She knew that she had found the sweet spot. She could feel his legs start to tremble so she dug her nails into his thighs bracing for what was about to come. At the last second her uncle yanked her head back and unleashed stream after stream of cum upon her face. She felt the hot semen splash on her forehead and run into her hair. It landed on her chin and dribbled off to splash on her breast before finally landing on her left thigh. Some even landed on her lips and in her mouth it's salty sweetness coating her taste buds. Her uncle gazed into Jen's brown eyes. It was pure animal lust that he had for her.

He gently pushed her backwards onto the towel that had been bundled around her feet. Jen spread her legs as her uncle kneeled down between them. His still hard cock in hand he placed it at the entrance to her young wet pussy. Rubbing the head of his cock up and down over her excited clit covering the head with her juices, he finally shoved the entire length of his cock deep inside her young wet pussy. His large bulk pinning her in place Jen could do nothing but allow him to do what he wanted with her body. He thrust into her with a short hard rhythmic pace. The sensation bringing Jen to orgasm after orgasm as one flowed into another. She could not tell when one orgasm began and the other ended. Her uncle came hard into her after several minutes of humping. After a short break to rest they continued again and again all during the night they fucked. Each one was trying to give more pleasure then they were receiving to the other. The did this until early in the morning hours and both were to exhausted to do it anymore. They fell asleep cuddling in each others arms for warmth from the cool ocean breeze that drifted over their naked bodies.

"Jennifer what is going on here!?!" Her grandmother's voice woke the two lovers from their beach time slumber. Jen looked around and realized the place her uncle had taken her was a spot that her and her grandma would pass by every day on their morning walks but she did not recognize it in the dark from the previous night.

"You are the smart, good girl in this family. It's really naughty. I would not have expected this from you." Her grandma continued almost flabbergasted as she helped Jen get dressed and then wrapped the beach towel around her trying to cover up the young girls body as she started to lead her away.

"I would have expected you to stay away from your niece you filthy perverted pig." Grandma continued as she berated her uncle for taking advantage of a young sweet girl.

Jen secretly smiled as her grandma lead her back to the camp ground knowing her mind that these family trips to the beach with her perverted uncle dicky-do are going to be a lot more interesting in the future.

12