All Comments on 'Uncle Jake'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I may be a hetero female but that story was still hot as hell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy Uncle Jake

So Uncle Jake has hairy armpits (a real sexual turn on) but no chest hair, no treasure trail, and no pubes? What a shame! My experience has been that men with hairy arm pits usually have some chest hair, abdominal hair, and pubes, not to mention hair on the legs, thighs and arms. ALL these hairy places are turn ons for different people and for different reasons. I can just imagine K-boy running his hands over Uncle Jake's hairy chest and sucking the sweat from his hairy pecs, from the hairy treasure trail and so on. THAT is a real turn on for both the person sucking and the person receiving the benefit of the sucking. Just to be sucking a guy's cock and running your hands across a well-haird chest, fingering the nipples and pec muscles, or tracing your fingers through the hue's treasure trail to his navel and into his poubic bush. Hairy thighs can be a real turn on to the touch.

AlborundAlborundalmost 3 years ago

I edged the entire time until Jake kisses Kieran and eats his own cum, blasted like a effing firehouse!

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Alborund, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

Really hot story. I have an uncle Robert who is approx 15 years older than me, who is at least bi with wife and 3 kids. When I came out he was always keen to attend my parties, always finding an excuse why his wife couldn't join us. Various exes' have said his eyes follow my ass around the room! He's even hit on my French ex, Gilbert, the very night Gilbert and I called it a day, much to the amusement of both me and Gilbert. At one dinner party we were talking about the old houses and families in Devon when he told me I have some Lady Rolle in my genes. I replied, "Not the only lady I've had in me!" Looking through our pedigree it's pretty obvious that the Gay gene runs through our family like a river. The phrase '6 degrees of separation' is very apt in Devon though I think it is possibly closer. I now know I've followed in my uncle's footsteps on at least 4 occasions and I often wonder how many times he's tred in mine!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It needs a part 2345678910 hehehe ummm please sir

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous