Uncle Kevin Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers

"Oh... why do you say that?" she asked, jerking her head back.

Mike sighed. "I can tell from what he said earlier about dad, and how he told me to take care of you."

"You do take good care of me." Katherine assured him, hoping to avoid discussing her ex-husband.

"I don't know... sometimes I think I should quit school and get a job so I can help out with the bills."

Katherine watched as her son's face twisted into a frown. She moved over to him and slid her right arm around his shoulder, pulling him to her until their hips were touching.

"You stay in school," she said "once you're a rich lawyer, then you can start giving me money."

Mike let out a nervous laugh. His mother's hip and breast felt good rubbing against him. He fought the urge to look down between them as his cock twitched.

"Okay, but I wish I could help you now, mom."

"You do. Just having you here to do things around the house and yard is a help. If it wasn't for you I'd have to pay someone to mow the lawn and the other things you do."

Katherine turned and hugged her son. His body felt warm and muscled. She pulled him tighter, feeling her breasts push into his chest. As her son's hands slid up her back Katherine felt her clit throb. She closed her eyes as she rested her chin on his right shoulder, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around her. She felt his right hand slide down her back, stroking her, making her wetter. Now she could feel his cock pushing into her stomach. It was hard and felt big. When she felt her son's hand glide down her left hip she knew that she had to stop him, but she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling a moment too long. When Mike gave her ass a squeeze she pulled away.

"No, Mike." she whispered.

"You didn't seem to mind when Uncle Kevin did it." he said.

"I did mind," she corrected "but he was drunk."

Katherine took a step back, but Mike kept his hands on her curved hips. He was smiling as his eyes moved from her chest to her rosy face.

"I saw what he did out on the patio too." he told his mother.

"What?" she said, hoping that he was not referring to what she suspected.

"I saw him feeling you up -- like he did here before he left."

Katherine looked away from her son for a moment while she thought of what to say. "He was drunk, Mike." she reminded him.

"I bet it wasn't the first time he did that though." Mike surmised. His eyes grew wide and expectant as they met his mother's.

Katherine never replied. She did not want to lie and hoped that her silence would be all her son needed to discern the truth. While he waited for an answer Mike slid his hand over his mother's ass again. His touch was tentative, gentle, not like her brother's rough grabbing. Katherine paused a few seconds before easing her son's hand back up to her waist.

"You shouldn't be doing that." she said, almost in a whisper as her resistance ebbed.

"You let Uncle Kevin -- why not me?"

"I neverlet him," she corrected "you saw -- he just did it."

"But you didn't seem to mind."

Katherine sighed. "What should I have done? I stopped him; you must have seen that too."

"Yeah..." he conceded.

Mike looked down at his mother's chest again. Her tank top was stretched tight over her breasts, emphasizing their shape. Her thick nipples stood out like bullets. He wanted to suck on them.

"You look cold." he remarked with a brash grin.

Katherine glanced down to her chest with a giggle. "Kevin said the same thing earlier."

"Great minds think alike." her son said.

"More like dirty minds think alike." she quipped.

Katherine surveyed the look on her son's face and grew nervous. She had seen that same look many times before on other men's faces. She knew that he wanted to feel her. Whatsmore, she thought that if he did she might not stop him.

"Well, I'm going to bed where it's warm then." she announced, easing away from her son's grasp.

Mike nodded, looking his mother over again. "Okay, have a good night, mom."

"You too. Katherine leaned over and gave her son a quick kiss on the cheek, stepping back before he could put his hands on her again.

Chapter 3

The sound of his uncle's truck starting in the yard woke Mike the next morning. He rolled out of bed and looked out of his bedroom window, just in time to see Kevin's truck leaving the yard.

Mike's thoughts went back to seeing his uncle feeling his mother the night before, then him doing it later in the kitchen. He felt his cock begin to swell, pushing out at his boxers. As he walked towards the bathroom Mike forced himself to think of anything other than his mother in an effort to abate his growing erection.

As Mike stepped out of the bathroom he saw his mother's bedroom door opening. She stepped out into the hall, seeming surprised at seeing her son standing there. Katherine was wearing a long light pink pajama top that covered her thighs almost to her knees. It was buttoned all the way up Mike noticed. She pushed her dark hair back as she smiled.

"Morning." she said, sounding sleepy.

"Morning," Mike replied, then paused, running his eyes up and down his mother "Uncle Kevin's truck woke me."

"Me too. He really needs to get that muffler fixed."

Mike let out a nervous chuckle, then caught a fleeting glimpse of his mother's breasts move beneath her pajama top as she approached. His cock twitched.

"Finished in the bathroom?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah," he mumbled, then realized he was blocking the doorway "you look tired. Why don't you sleep in?"

"I might. But first I need to pee." she replied, then gave him a bashful look.

Mike stepped aside to let his mother pass, then reached out and gave her ass a quick squeeze. Katherine jumped, and turned around.

"Hey... now don't you start!" She glared at him, but her smile berated the angry look in her eyes.

Mike chortled, then gave his mother a serious look. "What's the harm if I sneak a feel once in a while, like Uncle Kevin does?"

Katherine opened her mouth, them clamped it shut. She drew in a breath. Her son's cock was tenting his boxers and she forced her eyes back up, only to think how nice his bare torso looked. Now she was getting wet and knew her resistance would fade as her arousal grew.

"I'd rather not even discuss that. But if we have to, can it be after I use the bathroom?" she snapped, then closed the bathroom door behind her.

Mike frowned, standing in front of the closed bathroom door. He went back to his room and quickly got dressed.

Once inside the confines of the bathroom Katherine decided to have a shower. She knew she would have to face her son eventually and answer his question, but she wanted to put it off for as long as possible. As she stood under the spray of the hot water her hand slid down over her stomach to her swelling clit. She pressed down on it, reaching up with her other hand to pull at her right nipple. Hopefully an orgasm would clear her mind and steel her resolve, she thought. She rubbed her clit harder, feeling herself getting close already.

By the time Katherine arrived in the kitchen she did not see her son. For a moment she hoped that he had gone to a friend's house or somewhere else, then she heard him calling to her from the patio.

"Coming out?"

"In a few minutes," she replied "I'm making coffee."

Katherine felt dread building in her chest as she watched the coffee drip into the pot. She hated herself for feeling how she did. She loved her son more than anyone else in the world, but she did not want for either of them to do anything they might regret by giving into temptation. Once the coffee had perked Katherine knew that she could not stall any longer. She poured a mugful and joined Mike on the patio. He was eating a slice of leftover pizza.

Mike could not hide a smile as he saw his mother step out on the patio. The morning sun made her raven hair shimmer and he could see the silhouettes of her legs through her long pink skirt. She was also wearing a white blouse, through which he could detect the shadow of her bra. She sat down on the bench beside his chair and took a sip of her coffee.

"What a beautiful day." she remarked, looking out around the yard.

"Yeah... it's going to get really hot later."

Katherine could feel her son's eyes on her as she drank her coffee. It made her nervous at first, then as she contemplated what he might be thinking she grew excited.

"So... are you going to answer my question?" he asked, breaking the overwhelming silence.

Katherine knew it was useless to try and pretend she did not know what he was referring to. She rested her mug on her thigh and looked over to him.

"Mike... honey, I think you know the answer already. You know it wouldn't be right." she told him, trying to sound calm.

"But I never asked if it was right," he countered "I asked what's the harm."

"You're going to be a great lawyer." Katherine laughed in spite of her discomfort.

Mike gave his mother a smug look, waiting. "Well..." he insisted, widening his eyes to prompt her.

"If I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'd have to say there's no harm per se," she admitted "I'm just worried about where it leads and the harm that can cause."

Mike thought until he grasped his mother's meaning. "But all I'm talking about is... you know... a quick feel -- like what Uncle Kevin does."

"Kevin knows he shouldn't do that." Katherine insisted.

"And you know you shouldn't let him." he countered, looking smug.

Katherine opened her mouth to speak, then realized she had no satisfactory answer. Her son was right, and judging from his expression, he knew it.

"Kevin is my brother. I've known him all my life. We grew up together." she said, hoping to say something, anything at all, to dissuade her son.

"So that makes it okay?" he asked.

"I makes it different."

Mike never answered. He knew that he had won the debate. But that was meaningless if his mother still would not yield to his advances. Rather than risking angering her, he kept quiet.

"Is there any pizza left?" she asked.

"Yes." he told her, puzzled by her abrupt change in conversation.

"In that case I think I'll have some. I can't argue with you on an empty stomach." Katherine sounded annoyed as she spoke and Mike realized he had pushed her too far. He watched her walk inside.

Katherine stood before the open fridge, staring at the pizza box for a while before taking it out. She placed it on the table and opened it, staring at the dried pepperoni. She put a slice on a plate then poured herself a glass of milk. Rather than going back outside she decided to eat in the kitchen alone, hoping to collect her thoughts.

When his mother never returned to the patio Mike decided to go inside in hopes of being able to say something to ease the tension. She barely looked up at him as he walked in. He leaned against the counter behind her, slightly to her left.

"I'm sorry, mom," he said "I didn't mean to make you mad. I guess I sort of got carried away, or something."

Katherine took a gulp of milk, washing her pizza down. She drew in a deep breath then turned and gave her son a smile. "I'm not mad, honey. But don't let that thing in your pants run your life."

Mike let out an embarrassed chuckle.

Katherine got up and went to the sink. She rinsed out her glass, then kissed her son's cheek.

"I love you." she said in a soft voice, her eyes on his.

"I love you too, mom."

Katherine and her son stared at one another, each hesitant to move. Then she eased her arms around his shoulders and leaned into him. Mike's cock reacted instantly and he slipped his arms around his mother's waist, careful to not let them slide too low.

"You're allowed to hug me." she breathed in his ear.

"I wanted to, but... I wasn't sure if it was okay... you know."

"I know," she replied "sometimes I wonder what's okay anymore."

"What do you mean?" he asked, leaning back to look into her eyes.

Katherine frowned for a moment as her eyes darted about. "I guess I have to be honest with myself first if I'm going to be honest with you."

"I'm confused." Mike told her as his brow furrowed.

Mike watched the changing expressions on his mother's face. She looked as though she was fighting an internal battle.

"So am I sometimes," she admitted "you're my son, but this -- you holding me -- feels so nice."

Mike pulled his mother to him, tight, until she was pressed to his chest. He ran his hand down her back to her ass. He held her firm flesh in his hand, then gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Does that feel nice too?" he asked.

"Yes." she whispered, clutching his shoulders tighter.

"I love how it feels." he whispered in her ear, gripping her ass harder.

Mike's hand wandered over his mother's round ass, caressing and giving it several squeezes that made her wiggle her hips slightly. He could feel her stomach rubbing over his hard cock, but was not concerned about her knowing how turned-on he was. He surmised that she felt the same. Her breathing had quickened and it bathed his neck. Mike brushed her hair aside and kissed her left cheek, softly, holding his wet lips to her for a moment. She leaned back and looked up at his face.

"You look cold." he remarked, looking down at her.

"Something like that." she replied with a teasing grin.

Katherine felt her pussy getting wetter as she watched her son's hand move towards her left breast. She knew she should stop him, but she did not want to. She licked her lips, then bit one as his hand cupped her. He squeezed her breast and ran his thumb over her nipple, making it thicken even more. She moaned.

It may have been a minute, or it may have been ten -- Katherine lost track of time while her son fondled her -- but after a while she grew fearful that they might not be able to stop what they had begun. She stepped back, still holding his arms.

"We should probably stop." she said, sounding very aroused.

"Okay." he agreed.

Mike removed his hands from his mother's body and moved away. He didn't bother trying to convince her to let him continue because he was sure that he would have other opportunities.

Katherine leaned back on the counter, giving her son a sly look as his eyes moved up and down her body. The look on his face excited her, but she knew she could not give in to it -- not yet anyway.

"That skirt looks nice on you." he remarked.

"Really? To tell you the truth, I wore it because I thought it was about the least sexy one I had. I thought that maybe the one I had on yesterday was the reason why you and Kevin kept grabbing my ass, since it was pretty short."

"It wasn't the skirt we noticed; it was that top you had on."

"I should have known," she exclaimed, grinning "Kevin's always liked my boobs."

"Always?" he questioned.

Katherine gave a guilty shrug. "Well, ever since I got them, or when he began to notice girls."

"Has he ever seen them?" Mike asked, feeling no need to be shy anymore.

Katherine chose her words carefully before answering. "A few times. He was always sneaking peeks down my tops."

Mike gave his mother an understanding nod, thinking back on the times he had done the same thing. "But I meant has he gotten a better look than that?"

"Sometimes." she whispered, looking away.

Katherine stared at the floor for a while, thinking, then cleared her throat.

"Okay... enough about Kevin and my boobs," she said "I'm going back outside in the sun."

The ringing of the phone interrupted Katherine's trip to the patio. She paused, listening for the direction of the sound, then recalled she had left the cordless phone in the kitchen.

Mike listened to his mother speaking, wondering who had called.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Kev... yes, yes, I expected it too... of course you can..."

Once Mike realized that it was his uncle who had called he grew more curious as he listened to the serious tone of his mother's voice. He gave her a worried look.

"That was Kevin," Katherine said as she sat the phone down "he's coming over."

"Cool." Mike exclaimed.

Katherine was frowning as she stared at the wall. "Well, unfortunately it's because he's left Diane. He wanted to know if it was okay if he stayed here a while."

"Oh..." Mike's good mood vanished.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

"No -- of course not. I love hanging out with Uncle Kevin."

"Okay. Good," Katherine replied, sounding relieved "but... uh... while he's here you'll have to make sure that you behave yourself when you're around me. Understand?"

Mike gave his mother a quick nod, then a smirk formed on his face. "Make sure you tell Uncle Kevin the same thing though."

"Smartass!" Katherine spat out, although obviously amused by her son's admonition. She also knew that her son was right. "I have to go get the guest room ready; he'll be here in a little while."

Mike listened to the sound of his mother hurrying up the stairs. He had mixed feelings about his uncle staying with them and felt compunctious about it. Despite how much he enjoyed being around his Uncle Kevin, his mother's reminder that he would have to abandon any attempts to feel her disappointed him, although he understood her reasoning. Yet, he wondered how long his uncle could go without doing the same.

Creeping up the stairs as quietly as possible, Mike eyed the doorway to the guest room. When he entered the room his mother had her back to the door as she made the bed. She never heard him as he walked over the carpeted floor towards her. It was only when he was a foot or so away that she heard him. She turned, letting out a gasp of surprise as he clamped his hands on her hips, pulling her to him.

"Hey... I thought I told you that you had to behave!" she squealed.

"That was only when Uncle Kevin's here, but he's not here yet." he told her as he grabbed handfuls of her ass through her skirt.

Katherine braced herself against her son's shoulders as he pulled her to him. She let out a playful giggle as she squirmed, trying to free herself from his strong arms. Then with a strong shove Katherine pushed her son away. Her eyes narrowed and darkened.

"Look, Mike, I don't want to have to get angry, but this is no time for your naughty games. I have to get this room ready. Kevin will be here in a few minutes, and I don't want him to catch you with your hands under my skirt. Do you understand?"

Mike shrunk from his mother as he listened to her spit the words out. Her lips were tight and her voice had lost it's soft, sexy tone. "Okay... yes." he said in a meek voice.

"Good. Now go down and wait for Kevin." she barked.

Katherine was still pointing towards the door when her son was on the first step.

Dejected and somewhat worried about his mother's temper Mike slumped down on a chair in the kitchen. About ten minutes later he heard the familiar rumble of his uncle's truck in the yard.

"Hey, Uncle Kevin." he said.

"Hey, how's it going?" Kevin asked, dropping a suitcase down in the middle of the kitchen.

"Okay." he replied, feeling awkward.

Kevin pulled out a chair and sat down. He stared out of the kitchen window.

A short time later Katherine entered the kitchen. She stopped, looking at how dejected her brother appeared. She frowned. "Hey, Kev, I got your room ready."

"Thanks, Kat. And thanks for putting me up," he said "hopefully it won't be for long. I'll get an apartment or something."

Katherine walked over to her brother and put her arm around his shoulder. "You stay as long as you want. Mike and I are always glad to see you."

"Yeah." Mike echoed, wanting his uncle to be sure they were sincere.

Kevin smiled at his sister and nephew. "Thanks, guys."

Katherine gave her brother's wide shoulders a squeeze and kissed his cheek. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

Kevin shook his head. "No, I'm fine, thanks."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers