Uncle Kevin Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"Then maybe some fresh air and sun will help," Katherine suggested "let's go outside."

Kevin didn't really care where he was but he was glad for some company. He followed his sister and Mike out on the patio. He sat down on the bench beside Katherine.

"If you don't want to talk about it, Kev, I understand," Katherine told her brother "but if you do, we're here for you."

Mike nodded as he looked over at his uncle.

"Thanks," Kevin said "maybe I will eventually. It's still sinking in."

Katherine gave her brother an understanding nod as she smiled. She gave his back a quick rub.

As evening approached Kevin's mood seemed to lighten. He began talking more, although not about his wife, but to see him more animated and smile comforted Mike and his mother.

"How about I make some sandwiches?" Katherine suggested later.

"That sounds good." Kevin replied, now smiling.

Mike tried to think of what he could do or say to cheer his uncle up. After a while he had an idea. "I think there's a couple of beers left," he told his uncle "would you want one?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Kevin replied as he stood up.

"No, I'll get it." Mike blurted out, holding his palm up as he raised from his chair.

"I told Uncle Kevin I'd get him a beer." Mike told his mother as he walked in the kitchen.

Katherine was standing at the table making sandwiches. She looked up and smiled. "If nothing else, beer will cheer him up." she joked.

Mike brought a beer can from the fridge and stepped beside his mother. "If that doesn't work, you could always flash him. That would work for sure."

Katherine smirked. "Well, you can forget about me doing that." she said, although the idea excited her.

"How about this, then?" Mike suggested as he placed the can of beer down on the table. He quickly undid the top button of his mother's blouse and pulled it open some.He smiled as he looked at her upper chest.

"You're bad." Katherine said. Her clit swell at the thought of showing off for her brother while her son watched.

"Don't you like being bad, mom?"

"Sometimes." she admitted with a wily smile.

Mike undid another button on his mother's blouse, waiting for her reaction. She looked down, surveying her cleavage as he tugged her blouse open a bit. From her vantage point she could see some of her bra and knew that if she bent over her son and brother would probably see more.

"No, that's too much." she said, giving her son an apprehensive look.

"No, it's not. You look hot, mom. Let Uncle Kevin have a look; he deserves to have some fun."

Katherine smiled, feeling her pussy getting wet. "Yeah, and you won't mind either." she added.

Mike kissed his mother's cheek as he ran his hand up her back.

"You said that I had to behave while Uncle Kevin was here, but that doesn't mean that you have to. You can be as bad as you want, mom."

Katherine's cheeks felt warm as her eyes met her son's. His hand was on her lower back. She waited for it to roam lower.

"You're going to turn me into a slut." she said with a shy grin.

"Isn't it fun being a little slutty?" he countered.

Katherine smiled. "I don't know. I don't think I've ever been."

"Have you ever wanted to?" her son asked.

"Maybe." she admitted.

"Show Uncle Kevin your tits, mom." Mike whispered. He kissed his mother's cheek as his hand squeezed her left breast.

Katherine gasped as her son groped her, but never resisted. She was too overcome with arousal. Before she could reply he had gone back out on the patio.

"You guys help yourselves; I made plenty."

Katherine felt exposed as she leaned over to place the platter of sandwiches on the table in front of her brother and son. She felt her breasts sway and wondered how much of them they could see. She enjoyed the feeling though. I made her feel wanton. She picked up a half of a sandwich and sat down on the bench adjacent to Kevin and Mike.

For the rest of the evening Katherine forced herself to make conversation. Her pussy was wet and her clit throbbed as she thought about her son and brother staring at her cleavage. Every time they spoke to her she watched where their eyes went, waiting for them to drift into her open blouse. Eventually she was confused by lust and paranoia, wondering where the men were looking. When her brother decided that he was going to bed she was relieved.

"I should be getting some sleep," Kevin said "even though my life's a mess, I still have to work tomorrow."

Katherine stood up and stepped towards her brother. She gave him a brief hug.

"Have a good sleep, Kev. Things will get better, believe me." she said, trying to sound encouraging.

Kevin shrugged in disbelief, then smiled. "I guess they already have. I'm living with you."

Katherine hugged her brother. She let out a faint gasp when she felt his hand on her breast. She looked over to her son who was watching. Kevin squeezed her breast, running his hand over her hard nipple as he held her. Katherine clutched his shoulders, unable to resist. She let him fondle her.

"Night, Mike." Kevin said. He turned towards his nephew, still holding his sister's waist.

"Night, Uncle Kevin."

Mike followed his uncle inside with his eyes, then turned towards his mother. She seemed distressed. He got up and sat down beside his mother on the bench.

"What's wrong?" he asked, very concerned.

"You saw... he felt me..."

"So? He does that all the time." Mike countered.

"I know," Katherine sighed "I just worry about what sort of image as a mother I'm portraying."

Katherine turned towards her son. Her narrow eyes fixed on his. She was on the brink of tears.

"A sexy one!" Mike replied with a laugh.

Katherine frowned. "Yes... sexy... big tits... slutty."

Mike watched as his mother tilted her head down. Soon he realized she was crying. Her shoulders began to quake.

"No, mom, I never meant it like that." Mike eased his arm around his mother's shoulder.

"Isn't that what you wanted though -- for me to behave like a whore in front of you and Kevin?"

Mike felt overcome with guilt as he held his mother to him as she sobbed.

"No, mom, I just wanted you to have some fun," he said "you know, show some skin and be naughty."

"I don't want you to think badly of me, Kevin." she gasped, wiping her eyes.

"I don't. I love you, mom!"

"But what about when I'm showing my tits to you and Kevin and letting him feel them?"

Mike sighed. "I like that, honestly, mom. But only if you want to though."

Katherine raised her wet eyes to her son. She opened her mouth, then closed it.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes... a little." she admitted, then frowned.

"You look sexy." Mike told his mother.

"Not slutty?" she asked.

"No, of course not!"

Katherine wiped her eyes and gave her son a genuine smile. "I feel sexy, but I can't help but feel that you and Kevin think I look like a skank."

Mike shook his head. "No. I don't, and I'm sure Uncle Kevin doesn't either."

Katherine smiled and kissed her son's cheek. "Thanks." she said.

"I mean it, mom." He clasped her shoulders as he looked her in her eyes.

"Really? I don't look like a..."

"Stop it, mom," Mike interrupted "you look hot as hell."

Katherine smiled. "I guess I'll have to believe you evantually."

"Yes, and it's past time." her son asserted.

"So, now what?"

"I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to, but I think you should be a little more bold."

"Like how?" she asked.

"Like how you did tonight." her son suggested.

"Okay." she agreed, still somewhat reluctant.

Mike stood up and tugged at his mother's slim wrist. She rose from the wooden bench beside him. He brought her inside, guiding her by her arm.

"Have a good night." Katherine whispered to her son at the foot of the stairs.

Mike smiled and followed behind his mother.

As Katherine turned the doorknob to her bedroom she could still feel her son's presence behind her. He followed her inside.

"You've got your own room." she gasped, trying to sound playful, although startled.

Mike never answered. Instead, he stepped closer as his mother and backed her towards her bed. He reached towards her curved hips.

"Feel like being slutty, mom." he asked as he tugged at her hips.

Katherine gasped as she looked down to her son's hands on her. "No.. I... uh..."

Mike pushed on his mother's hips, backing her up towards her bed. She moved, never resisting him. Eventually she felt her legs pressed against her bed. She stopped.

"Did Uncle Kevin see your tits tonight?" Kevin asked.

Katherine nodded, ashamed by her admission.

Mike reached up and tugged at his mother's blouse. He tugged the rest of the buttons open, then pulled it from inside her skirt. Mike pushed his mother back until she fell on her bed. Her blouse was open and he could see her breasts rise and fall inside her bra. He looked down at her panties. They were white, pulled tight over her wet lips. He pulled them down, uncovering her dark hair and wet folds. Katherine moaned as she looked down at her exposed body.

"Has Uncle Kevin ever seen your pussy?" he asked.

Katherine smiled. She looked down, feeling her clit throb.

"Has he ever touched it?" Kevin asked, running his hand up his mother's left thigh.

"Honey," she said "you ask too many questions.'

Mike inched his hand up the inside of his mother's open thigh. He stared at her wet lips, visible through the patch of her dark hair.

"Can I touch it?" he asked, looking down at her.

"No." she said, sounding scared.

Katherine's eyes were wide as she looked up at her son. She could see the bulge in his jeans as he stood over her. When his hand unbuttoned them, then pulled the zipper down she stared wide-eyed. She could see the outline of his hard cock through his boxers as he pulled his jeans down towards his knees. She watched as he slid his boxers down over his hips. His hard cock rose from his body, pointing towards her.

"You're so... thick." Katherine remarked as she looked up at her son. His heavy balls swayed as he stood above her.

"Bigger than dad?" he asked.

Katherine nodded. "Much." she whispered.

"Bigger than Uncle Kevin?" he asked.

Katherine looked up at her son, hesitant to answer. "A little." she whispered a few moments later.

Mike looked down at his mother below him. She was clutching the sheet beneath her with her fists, looking up at his twitching cock. Her mouth was open and he wanted to push his shaft between her moist lips, but there was another spot that beckoned. He looked down between her parted thighs.

"I bet you're really tight." he said, looking down at her dewy lips.

Katherine smiled. "I don't know." she said, sounding insecure.

Mike placed his hands under his mother's knees. He lifted them up, parting her thighs so her wet lips spread open. He stared at her moist folds.

"Who was the last guy who knew how tight you are?" he asked.

"Kevin." she whispered.

Mike pushed his mother's thighs back as he lowered himself on her. He heard her moan as the head of his cock pushed between her wet lips. He moaned too, pushing deeper. He pressed down on her body as he began thrusting his hips. Slowly at first, then faster as he heard her moan.

"You're so tight, mom." Mike groaned, feeling his cock sink deeper.

Mike lay atop his mother, feeling her cushiony body on his as he plunged his cock deep in her tight, wet pussy. He groaned as he thrust his hips harder, pushing his shaft into her. His mother's breasts shook as he pounded his cock into her. He looked down to her dark nipples pointing up towards him as he clutched her curved hips.

"You feel so good, mom." he said in a breathy voice.

"Don't stop, honey." she moaned, her eyes clamped shut.

Mike felt himself getting close. he pulled his shaft from his mother's tight, wet pussy. It glistened with her juice. Mike began stroking it, watching her look up at him. He reached down and began rubbing her clit as his fist moved up and down over his cock.

"Oh god... Mike." Katherine cried out, pushing her hips up.

Mike felt his body grow rigid and his cock thicken. Seconds later he shot a stream of cum over his mother's stomach. He moaned as another stream splashed over her breasts. It ran down them towards her hard nipples. Mike continued to milk his cock, watching as the last drop of his hot seed ran towards his mother's stomach.

"That was amazing." Mike gasped as he collapsed beside his mother.

"Was I okay? I mean, did I feel okay." she asked as she turned towards him, looking nervous

"You were wonderful." he replied, then kissed her rosy cheek.

Katherine smiled. "It's been a long time."

"Then you'll just have to practice," her son teased "maybe Uncle Kevin will help."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers