All Comments on 'Uncle's Comfort'

by RodThrustin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Nice older man

All uncles and nieces should experience such uninhibited love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting story

A few lucky young women have benefited by getting with an older more patient and loving man. Most of the women that have done it have enjoyed it. More should try

Brittni4uBrittni4uabout 6 years ago
Very Hot....

As a girl who thinks older men are hot....I loved it....keep writing....kisses...Britt

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

Great story! I'm old and from a generation far removed from the Millennials. I was around before women's lib - way back when it was considered good form to hold a door open for a lady and to let her go first. It was always "Ladies First"! And that's how I act when having sex! The lady cums first! And, if she wants, second, third, and fourth! Only when she's ready to have my seed fill her do I do so! In some ways, I'm a bit old fashioned. But I'm also modern enough to let the lady lead the way if she wants to. I'll let her determine the acts and the pace that she desires. My object is solely to deliver the pleasure she needs however she wants it. Loved how Jen and Jim made love. That's how it should be! Loved Aunt Molly's modern attitude too! Sex and love are two different things and are best together but can also be very nice separately! Wonderful story that earned the 5 stars I gave it.

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Sweet and romantic

Loved Molly's unselfishness.

Thank you!

-alextasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this story! Such kind and caring Aunt and Uncle. Keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodThrustin@RodThrustin
Old guy, works part time, writes part time, likes reading erotica and almost everything else. Married, loves wife but her health issues mean no sex for years. Libido still what it was in my thirties. I need to get laid, but I'm pickier than I have any right to be, considering ...