Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive in Jack's Jeep to his house was pretty sweet, letting me see more of the town, as I hadn't lived there in a couple of years. Jack and I had once been roomies, but that was a long time ago. Before you ask, no, there were no obvious hints to my bisexuality when we shared the place. I sold him my share of the real estate when I moved and hadn't been back since. Apparently, he still lived at the same address, too. It was an older house, and some folks didn't like that the historical society restricted changes to it, but it never bothered Jack or me.

"Still using that old-fashioned bathtub, I hope?" I teased Jack as we got out, carrying my bags inside.

"Hell, yeah! There's nothing like the feeling of having a girl walk in there and see me naked in the soapy water, my chest hair sticking out and at least trying to imitate Lee Majors. You know, the Fall Guy? I know that I'm dating myself there, but at least I'm dating someone," Jack ended his comments with the sort of joke that usually followed with him.

"Touche, man. That's just cold! So, do you and Sammie ... have you ever fucked since you broke up?" I asked Jack.

"Are you kidding? She was here last night, Brett with her, having a threesome with me before they skipped town to meet a new prospect, I think. I have to admit that I love how much they include each other in the fun and games, even if she gets a lot more action than he does," Jack boasted a little.

I brushed my teeth and freshened up a little, wanting to at least start the night like a sharp-dressed man ... well, sharp-dressed Norseman, to be precise. Then I hit the blunt that Jack handed me when I exited the john, apparently having waited outside the open door for just that reason. He had a big, wide grin on his face.

"I just got a text from Sammie. She wants to see me again. Seems that meeting was canceled for whatever reason and now Brett and she wanted to meet up with me, so I invited them to my party and they both agreed. Of course, that's a very risky move, especially since she knows what my parties are like, right?" Jack implied that he planned to really pound the hell out of Sammie.

"Are you sure that you're not open to her little plan? I mean, you're not talking much about other gals today. Mostly just Sammie. Just sayin'," I pointed out to Jack, who shook his head.

"That's because the break-up's fresh, that's all. It's hard to put the exes out of my mind just like that. Trust me, if I can bone some other cutie before or after my fun with her, I will certainly seize the day. Be even better if you and I share her, whoever she is. Teamwork, Kon-man, that's the way to go!" Jack laughed as we both smoked some more weed from his blunt.

"Yeah, well, I certainly won't rule it out, bro. I can't promise anything else, but I won't rule it out. Sloppy seconds aren't a squick for me," I readily confessed, much to his delight.

"Nor for me, as it happens. I actually prefer them. That was part of the fun with Sammie. Fluid-bonding and all that jazz. Sharing a woman with you, getting to fluid-bond like that, it would be a whole new experience, man, if you're open to it. Just think about it, at least, whether with Sammie or someone else," Jack indicated his interest in the idea of raw-dogging the same lady in turns.

"Damn, that would be a shared experience that we could talk about for years, wouldn't it?" I agreed with Jack, even as his first party guests arrived a bit as if clairvoyant or something.

They were mostly other dudes, of course, there being a strong concentration of Y chromosomes and testosterone at the bash, but that was normal enough that it never troubled me (well, especially a bi guy like me). The first girl that showed up definitely piqued the interest of every man around, but to my utter shock, she zeroed in on me and focused like a laser for a while on breaking the ice and warming me up. What was more, she seemed familiar somehow, but I couldn't quite place her. The other guys were a bit envious or jealous, to put it mildly, but they were somewhat mollified when more ladies appeared and showed some interest in several of them.

"Damn, girlie, you were about to make me the most hated man at CosCon, or at least at the party!" I teased the Daenerys Targaryen impersonator whose blonde wig looked very realistic.

"If that's the price that I have to pay to get into your pants, so be it," her eyes flashed with mischief and desire, a bit too playful for the Mother of Dragons, "granted, I'm a little short for the Dany look, but a girl's gotta have a dream, right?"

"Well, for the record, if I had been Jon Snow and you were Dany, Seasons 7 and 8 would have turned out very differently. Pornographically, mind you, but quite better for me and you at least. And probably for the citizens of King's Landing, too," I chuckled now.

"You wouldn't have let a little thing like incest get in the way of breaking the wheel and sharing power? Nor would I. If I had been Dany, I'd have slipped at least one or two girls into your bed to wear you down, and then when you had just recovered enough for it, I'd have popped the question myself. Screw that bending the knee nonsense. Not for this Khaleesi! It would be GOT meets Conan the Destroyer, and while I'm not the beauty that Olivia D'Abo or Emilia Clarke are, I'm pretty sure that I'd have charmed you into marriage that way," the cutie assured me, something about her rather familiar.

"You sound like a woman after my own heart, though I would have really enjoyed you slipping Missandei and Greyworm into my bed for a threesome. Then you could join us and have a real orgy," I laughed at my little shocker for the stranger.

"Oh, is that a fact? Male booty's no dealbreaker for you? Nice to know," she winked at me, sounding as familiar as she appeared now, "excuse me while I mix it up a bit, so you can flirt with someone else for a change. I shouldn't monopolize you like this."

"Well, you do realize that most of the guys here feel that it's been the other way around, right?" I commented, causing her to giggle and blush a bit.

"Oh, poor guys! How tough on them that I didn't show them any attention yet! They'll soon learn the error of their ways," she made a whip-cracking sound.

"Everyone wants to fuck the queen, you know," I gave her my parting shot as we mingled a bit more, causing the number of death glares on me to decrease substantially.

I lost track of my first companion for a good deal of the party, tossing back some beers while gorging myself on Hawaiian-style pizza and one other type loaded with "the works." By that, I mean that it had pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, black olives, mushrooms, green peppers, banana peppers, onions, tomatoes, extra cheese, and anchovies. It was almost as if Jack had planned this and ambushed me or something. By now, everyone was all mellowed out from booze and weed, so there was no more anger or jealousy directed my way.

We were all goofing off, with myself flirting with Sammie, of all people, when I heard a door open to Jack's bedroom, excused myself, and followed the noise. I walked in to find Jack eating the Dany girl out from earlier, while Brett got some action as well by shoving his dick into her mouth. I was a little shocked that he was involved, as I got the distinct impression that he was a mono guy with a poly wife, but I let it go right then. Two other men followed me into the master bedroom and Sammie joined us, much to my surprise, unzipping my pants to further shock me.

"My name is Sammie, and I'll be your fluffer for tonight's gang-bang," she told me as if I didn't already know her in spite of her Mortal Kombat costume.

"Well, hurry up and get him fluffed, will you? He's tonight's guest of honor!" I heard the Dany babe urge Sammie.

"Patience, Khaleesi, patience! I'll have his cock standing at full mast before you know it!" Sammie reassured the Dany girl, though she seemed to take her time sucking my dick as if it were the best treat on Earth.

"Oh, damn, girl! You're even wilder than I thought!" I told Sammie, even as "Dany" took on two men with her hands and let Jack titty-fuck her a bit.

Brett was now busy lapping at that pussy and I had to admit that if I were a woman, I'd be in the highest heaven by now. He licked and sucked at her twat as if it were a bowl of pudding or something, not an admittedly juicy snatch. Her slit glistened already just like her skin from the effects of the male attention, as did Sammie's flesh from the sweat as she finished giving me head.

It was rather funny, in a raunchy way, to see Jack's Gandalf and Brett's Spiderman have their way with Daenerys Targaryen, but there were also Darth Vader there and the other man was in drag as Counselor Troi, so it was not an issue. Once I was nice and fluffed, Brett stepped away and let me take over, sliding my thick, veiny, circumcised cock into her yummy slit. I found the Dany impersonator very wet indeed, her hips moving frantically now as she welcomed me inside her missionary-style.

"Yeah, give it to me, you Ironborn horndog!" Dany kept in character, acting as if I were one of the reavers from the Iron Islands, the closest thing to Vikings in the GOT universe.

"I don't sow and I won't bend the knee!" I warned her as I thrust deeper into her cunt.

"Oh, Seven Hells, don't ... just fuck me! I'll bend the knee for you instead," she exclaimed as she pushed me out and stopped playing with the other just long enough to let me take her doggy-style.

"That's the style, Khaleesi, that's the style!" Jack shouted as I rammed her harder and Sammie put his cock back into her mouth for a while.

"Yeah, take that dick! Take it balls deep!" Sammie egged her on now, and boy did she step up the pace!

"Fuck her face with your pricks, guys! That includes you, Counselor," I encouraged the drag Troi and the Darth Vader to make her gave them both head in turns.

"Mind if I help out?" Sammie asked, parting Dany's cheeks to start licking her butt-crack in front of me.

Meanwhile, Jack added his cock to the show, making Dany now do thrice the work with her lips and tongue in getting nailed. If the real Daenerys had been this slutty, Cersei would have been overthrown ages ago, I'm convinced of that. She'd have the entire Dothraki khalasar ready to follow her to all Seven Hells and every Unsullied soldier lining up to eat her pussy, plus every Gold Cloak in the City Watch bending the knee in a hurry. I certainly enjoyed the roleplay myself, and I was far from alone. I humped that Khaleesi like it was my last fuck for eternity, bottoming out in her snatch with a fury that left no doubt of my lust for her.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Mount me like Khal Drogo, like a Dothraki bloodrider, like you're the whole fucking khalasar taking me, like you're Jorah Mormont finally losing patience and taking what you want! Like you're Viserys unable to resist me anymore in the baths! Pull my hair! Pull it, please!" Dany really got into the act and feverishly begged for me to shove harder still into her eager slit.

"I'm going to make you scream my name, Khaleesi! What's my name? Tell me my fucking name!" I asked the fake Dany as she resumed sucking Jack and the other two men off.

"Dany" couldn't hold out much longer, as she tightened up on my cock and I saw the sweat pour and glisten even more on her backside, dripping down her ass to Sammie's tongue. I fondled and caressed her lovely bottom a little more and she screamed out something, but I couldn't understand at first. Only when I listened a little closer did I distinctly hear, "KONRAD!" breathlessly escape her lips. She wasn't playing anymore, nor was I. I yanked the blonde wig off her head and saw the green-streaked pixie cut of Katie from earlier and I exploded inside her twat.

"I don't suppose that this is the right time to tell you how I recognized you, is it?" Katie asked me, pulling me up for a steamy French kiss.

"No, honey, I don't think that matters right now. You have four other men to please. Why don't you take good care of them and we'll talk it over afterward," I patted her on the buttocks before joining Sammie in rimming her for a moment, savoring the sweetness of her delightful ass.

"Get back into character, won't you? These other guys want some dragon tail, too," I encouraged Katie, now quite pleased that I was able to enjoy that same cutie from before CosCon.

Katie didn't even hesitate to put her blonde wig back on and invite Jack to go next inside her gooey cunt. He was only too happy to begin taking her in earnest, even as Sammie pulled me close for a tongue kiss of her own. I was a lot more stunned by this than by the fellatio earlier or even Brett's participation in the gang-bang. It was a wonderful lip lock, too, that allowed me to taste even more of Katie's fine booty. Sammie was a lot bigger woman than the petite Katie, but both ladies could easily turn me on for sure.

"Woah, mama, what brought that on now?" I asked my old friend from D and D.

"It was my fault that you got booted out of D and D, and it was because I felt guilty about liking white dick. Society has these stupid ideas that black girls aren't allowed to want the melanin-challenged, if you will. Once I realized my problems and embraced my fondness for it, I decided that if I ever had the chance to fuck you, I totally would and not even hesitate at it. So, baby, can you forgive this silly old Charleston girl?" Sammie drawled her best South Carolina accent, letting her Palmetto Flag fly high.

"Clearly, you've gotten over it, I'll say. Married one white dude, dated another, now making out with a third!" I chuckled, even as Sammie began really giving me some tongue.

If Brett's wife wanted me that badly, who was I to refuse her advances? I had to warn her, though, that my turn inside Katie would slow me down for a while. It wouldn't be fair to raise expectations, though she presumably knew enough male anatomy to realize this, anyway. Well, at least she did so while sober. There were no guarantees as to how anyone would think while drunk or stoned or both.

"Sammie, I should point out that you're supposed to be fluffing and ... while I enjoy this, definitely want some of you, it might be a while before my engine can rev up again, so to speak," I stammered, even as the stirring in my loins gave the lie to my claim.

"Oh, I think that you're getting a damn good jump, and besides, I said that I was your fluffer tonight. I didn't say anything about fluffing for the other guys. Not that I'm opposed, but I want some of that Viking cock, and that's why I put some of this in your last drink," Sammie showed me a bottle of a certain blue pill.

"Holy smokes, what next?" I asked Sammie, even as we saw Katie take on Brett next.

"So ... he is allowed some strange, then?" I asked with some surprised now.

"Of course! That was never the kind of V that I had in mind, hon! If that's what Jack feared, we'll have to set him straight for sure, if he hasn't already figured it out. I thought that he might have still had some worries over dating a black woman, that's all. Honey, face it, I'm about to get all in your business and his, and sooner than you think! Katie's, too, because that girl should totally be your wife. Just make sure to share the bounty, both hers and yours, with yours truly," Sammie encouraged my horniest fantasies as she bent over in front of me and dropped her tights to take me as far inside as she could.

"The bounty ... or the booty?" I asked Sammie, who snickered as she pushed back with her hips to draw me further into her twat.

"Oh, God, woman!" I grunted, even as Katie welcomed Brett's load of cum far inside her snatch.

"She's a live wire, ain't she, that cutie?" Sammie gave me another bit of hip action to receive more of my prick inside her slit.

"That she is, but so are you! Goddamn it, this is ... hot!" I said as I grabbed Sammie's buns and began ramming her in earnest.

"Yeah, that's the kind of fucking I need. Hard, fast, rough, and brutal! Show me no mercy! Slam into my cunt! Take this happily married pussy! Make it yours!" Sammie insisted, motivating me to drive even harder, as much as that was possible.

I had to admit to myself that, of all of the women that I had fucked so far in my life, my top three were now Katie, Sammie, and Christy, in that order. As much of a bitch as my ex was, she still ranked close to the top, though she had literally just been bumped two slots down. Sammie's edge was enthusiasm for cock inside her, Christy's was her strange Catholic guilt issue or whatever it was that made her go big when she sinned, and Katie's was, quite frankly, her cuteness, quirkiness, nerdiness, and worship of me combined.

While I hammered away at Sammie's deep, wet, sloppy gash, admiring her exquisite, dark brown buttocks, I heard more moans and cursing from Katie. Darth Vader and the Troi drag queen now took turns on each stroke, driving in and out of her twat with ruthless abandon. When I slid out of Sammie for a moment with a wink to return to Katie's snatch, she lost all semblance of control and creamed herself with a loud shriek that was heard over the music and brought everyone to the hallway outside the bedroom to watch us in action. Something about me fucking her bareback straight from Sammie's cunt was too much for Katie, even though I pulled out quickly to do Sammie justice again.

"Thanks for your patience and trust," I started to say, but now Sammie quivered with such fervor that she splattered her pussy juice all over my dick.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, but Sammie then dropped the real bombshell.

"You think that now, just consider that I'm fertile as fuck as we speak," Sammie howled with laughter.

"Oh, fuck! Let me pull out so I can come all over your sweet ass, honey! It's a shame to waste this load, but... , " I sighed.

Even so, as I tried to pull out this time, Sammie squeezed my cock so tightly that I spent every drop inside her, rope after rope of my hot jizz inside her wonderful, delectable cunt. I looked down in utter astonishment now, watching the spunk as it leaked down her splendid, sweaty thighs toward her lovely calves. I stood there for a moment, as if in a trance, as fascinated as I was horrified by the captivating sight of my seed drizzling out of her fertile flesh. Here I was, with the undeniable evidence that I had just sent my potent swimmers toward her unguarded eggs, the certain knowledge that I probably just knocked up another man's wife.

"Well, cat got your tongue?" Sammie asked me as we now watched Vader cum inside Katie, followed closely by Troi.

"What will I say to Brett?" I asked aloud, completely unnerved now.

"Say to me about what? About my wife putting out for you and wanting your seed? Hey, I'm getting a shot at it, too, you know. Just as I have a shot at knocking Katie up. Jack's gonna get a turn or two at Sammie as well, if we have our way, before this CosCon is up. Sammie and I are hosting another gang-bang party tomorrow night, with her as the starlet harlot, if you will, and with the express purpose of making sure that she gets a bun or two in that sizzling hot oven of hers. You're among the very invited guests, trust me, as are Jack and Katie.

"Hey, it's CosCon. It's a chance to dress up, meet like-minded geeks, Goths, gamers, emos, freaks, queers, steampunkers, dorks, and nerds, everyone that the normies of the world just don't understand. We weirdos, we unconventional types, have to stick together against the regular, vanilla, mainstream, basic folks out there. We'll never fit in with their crowd and never did, so let's work as a team to achieve our own purposes. It's a chance to eat what we want until we're too stuffed to move, to drink until we spew, to smoke as much weed and hashish as we please, and to fuck anyone who wants it.