Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Christy's new hubby walked out of the shower, turned her around, and kissed her ardently on the lips. Whatever else went on in their marriage, they clearly had affection and passion of some kind for each other, because she returned the kiss with enough tongue to make a butcher proud. That was when I saw Katie walk in the door to my room from another part of the suite, naked as a jaybird, Sammie soon in tow, with the latter swatting the former on the butt to tease.

"Hey, honey. How are you feeling? We got some breakfast rolling in here from room service. I hope that you don't mind that we called up your exes and borrowed your room key to continue the orgy in your suite. We wanted to use your liquor cabinet and your jacuzzi after all," Katie told me with a French kiss while Joey began fondling my buns.

"I have a bit of a headache, actually," I admitted to Katie, who smiled as she put some aspirin on her tongue and passed them to me through a steamy French kiss of her own.

"Damn, girl!" I exclaimed as she handed me some orange juice and led me out into the suite's living room area.

"Holy smokes!" I said as I looked out on a roomful of naked men and women in masks and half-naked ones in costumes of whatever kind appealed to them.

The maid, a rather pretty young blonde, winked at me as I paid her an exorbitant tip for her trouble. It only made sense, because she deserved it for her helpful attitude and discretion. She swayed her lovely hips at me and raised her skirt as if she wanted something, so I slapped her cute bottom. She bent over suddenly and I realized now that she wanted to be fucked. Yanking her lacy panties down to her knees, I slid my now throbbing boner into her eager twat, proving that the ladies and gents must have finally let me rest my hard-on enough to recover.

It was a rather brief, brutal, but intense encounter, but the blonde cutie made no bones about enjoying every second of it. The front door was closed behind us, thankfully, but anyone could have theoretically walked in on me ramming the help ruthlessly with my rather thick dong. I grabbed her wide hips and thrust harder, pushing myself in until I bottomed out inside her tight, bushy snatch. Sweat poured down her face and mine while I nailed this fair-haired maid, but she didn't even pretend that it was anything but bliss for her. I must have smelled like I had just humped my way through a Roman bacchanal or Sodom and Gomorrah, but she creamed herself all the same on my rod.

"What's your name, honeybee?" I asked her, kissing the back of her neck and stroking her luscious locks.

"Amber ... Henriksen," the flaxen beauty admitted as I prepared to pump her full of spunk.

"I'd ask your age, but that would be impolite. Are you at least of age? You know, age of consent?" I asked Amber.

"It's my eighteenth birthday, and this is the present that I want. I fucking mean it," Amber urged me now to keep fucking her, my balls tightening as a warning to me.

"I'm about to cum inside you ... bareback, sweetie. Last chance to ask me to pull out and shoot it on your ass or somewhere else. What do you want?" I gave her a last out.

"No ... fucking cum in my twat!" Amber insisted, pushing back at me with impatient hunger, so I spilled my seed in her hot, juicy little cunt.

"Wow ... I hope that you liked your birthday gift, princess!" I told her as she pulled me closer for a sweet and sloppy tongue kiss.

"Yes, but next year, I want a tramp stamp with your name on it, Konrad," Amber winked at me.

As I stood in utter shock, my newest partner slid her panties down, threw them at me, then lowered her skirt, and opened the door to return to her duties.

"Damn ... damn...!" I shook my head at the latest surprise.

"I believe that your newest slut just left this for you. It's rude to refuse a gift, right?" Katie asked me as she placed the panties in my hands and kissed me more passionately than ever.

"Honey, we need to talk," Gary's wife looked directly at me with a very subtle smile on her face.

What other news could she possibly mean?