Under a Cold Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, man," the young man smiled up at Todd.

"Uh huh," Todd wheezed.

He wobbled out of the bathroom, too spent to continue jogging. That night, he pulled Tabitha to him and was almost brutal in his lovemaking.

"Damn, Sugar!" Tabitha giggled as Todd hammered her. "What's got into you, huh?"

Since that day, Todd had wondered, had fantasized about saying to the young man, "I'll let you suck mine, if you let me suck yours."

He had jogged the park every day that the weather permitted. Always, at either the halfway mark, or after completing his circuit, Todd would dash into the public restroom. But there had never been any sign of that handsome stranger.

Now, in his living room, his cock buried balls deep in a tight young pussy, Todd opened his mouth and swallowed the head of a cute young man's cock. His tongue wormed between foreskin and cockhead. Todd could taste Brian's semen, taste his excitement. He could feel the rubbery texture of Brian's foreskin, the spongy texture of Brian's cockhead. He could smell Brian's sweat, could taste Brian's sweat as he swallowed more of Brian's cock into his mouth.

His own cock was being squeezed, strangled in Gina's tight pussy. Tabitha's pussy had been a tight velvet glove that wrapped itself around Todd's cock. Tabitha had learned to control her vaginal muscles, had learned how to milk Todd's cock.

Gina had not learned any such muscles. Her velvet vise grip squeezed and fluttered, spasmed around Todd's invading cock. Todd could feel Tina's moisture dribbling down the length of his cock as he pushed into her.

Then, with a strangled grunt, Brian began thrusting his hips upward. Todd's mouth filled with a salty, bitter tasting substance.

The taste was unpleasant. The texture was even more unpleasant. But Todd swallowed all of Brian's semen. 

Todd released Brian's cock and again turned his attention to the Asian cutie he was slowly pounding with his cock. Behind her thick eyeglasses, her almond eyes were squeezed shut. Her cute little mouth was open in a silent gasp as Todd's cock stroked in and out of her pussy.

Todd bent and kissed her gasping mouth. Her arms went around him and she jammed her tongue deeply into Todd's mouth. Her thin legs wound around Todd's waist and she bucked.

"Mmph, oh God!" Gina screamed and Todd felt her pussy spray his crotch and belly and thighs with her orgasm.

Then he began pumping his own semen deep into her clutching pussy. He grunted and roared with his ejaculation. Underneath him, Gina again screamed in a second orgasm.

For a long moment, the three sprawled across Todd's leather couch, gasping. Then Todd found that his knees and his back did not appreciate the awkward position. The fibers of the carpet were digging into his knees.

"Fucking Tabitha and her burber carpet," Todd thought as he slowly pulled his deflated cock from Gina's snug pussy.

"Aw!" Gina whined slightly.

Todd staggered into his kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He grabbed three St. Elizabeth Ales and brought the cans back to the living room.

"Damn it's cold, huh?" Todd realized as he stepped back into the warm living room.

"Huh? Shit, I'm sweating," Gina giggled.

"Aw yeah!" Brian enthused when Todd handed him a beer.

Todd added another log to the fire. He sat in his wingback chair and glanced out the window at the winter landscape. He gulped his beer. Brian quickly drank his beer down. Brian then let out a monumental belch, then laughed when Gina slapped him.

"Hey, uh, Brian," Todd said, indicating his slowly expanding cock.

"Yeah?" Brian asked, suddenly nervous.

"Think you know what," Todd chuckled, seeing Brian's own cock slowly reviving.

Brian did not look at Gina as he walked to where Todd sat. He blushed hotly, but knelt between Todd's splayed legs. His small hands reached out and grasped Todd's semi-erect cock, Todd's heavy balls.

Todd watched the eighteen year old boy's lips part. He watched the boy's tongue snake out and lap at the sensitive cock head.

Gina drained her can of beer as she watched the erotic scene. Brian's cute bubble butt jiggled as he knelt between their host's legs.

The pale light from the slight gap in the window illuminated Brian's cute face as his mouth opened to take Todd's cock. The flickering firelight gave contrasting light, showing Brian's small hands, his pink tongue.

Brian's mouth took in Todd's cock. His hands kneaded Todd's balls, stroked Todd's shaft.

Brian did not respond when Todd asked him if he'd ever sucked cock before. He blushed hotly, but continued to suck and stroke Todd's hard meat.

Gina rubbed her wet pussy as she watched Brian suck Todd's cock. She pinched her small nipples as she watched Brian's hard cock twitch and jerk as he sucked and licked Todd's hard meat.

"Here, it, aw shit," Todd grunted.

Brian pulled his head back until just the head of Todd's cock was lodged in his mouth. Todd began pumping a stream of semen into the hot mouth, coating the boy's hot tongue with sticky juice.

Brian swallowed the few spurts. The last spurt, he held in his mouth, allowing the taste to coat his tongue.

Then Brian abruptly got to his feet and approached the masturbating Gina. He gripped his cock in one hand and grabbed the back of Gina's head with the other hand.

Two licks of her soft tongue and Brian was spurting his load down her throat. Then she screamed in orgasm, the pulsing cock in her mouth muffling her scream.

Todd rolled three more joints and they smoked the joints. There was silence, other than the occasional cough from the harsh marijuana smoke.

After crushing out the remnants of his joint, Todd got to his feet. He wanted another beer. But if he got himself a beer, he'd have to give Brian and Gina another beer each. It was bad enough he had given them one beer already, plus the marijuana they'd smoked.

So Todd brought back three bottles of water. If Brian and Gina were disappointed that they'd not been given beers, they didn't react.

Halfway through his bottle of water, Todd felt the need to empty his bladder. But he did not want to go down the hall to the bathroom; it was cold once he stepped outside of the living room.

"Need potty," Gina broke the silence.

"Down this way," Todd smiled and led her to the hall bathroom.

Todd then scurried to his own bathroom. He shivered; the temperature in the house was dropping fast.

In his bedroom, Todd grabbed a tube of lubricant. The young man had a very cute, chubby backside and Todd planned to make use of it.

He returned quickly to the living room. He found Gina and Brian on the couch, kissing passionately. Then Gina knelt on the couch and swallowed the head of Brian's cock into her small mouth.

Todd was looking at her bony rear end. In the flickering firelight, he could see her wet slit, could see her puffy inner lips peeking out. He could also see her light brown anus, winking at him.

"Erk!" Gina gurgled around Brian's cock when Todd began fondling her upturned buttocks.

"Erk!" she protested as she felt Todd insert a greasy finger into her rectum.

"Mmph!" she sobbed out as Todd quickly jammed a second finger into her tightly clenched anus.

Within moments of Todd jamming his finger into Gina's tight anal sheath, she was grunting and groaning, pushing her bony rear end back to meet his forward thrusts.

"Aieegh!" she screamed out when Todd jammed the head of his cock into her stretched, slimy rectum.

Then she began to suck and stroke Brian's cock with vigor. She bobbed her head up and down on Brian's cock, hollowing her cheeks as she sucked.

It had taken Todd a few moments to worm his finger into her tight anal passage. His second finger had slid into her tight backdoor with effort.

For a long moment, his cockhead had lodged just inside of her backdoor. Her muscles squeezed and shuddered around his cockhead, trying to expel his intrusion. But then Gina began driving herself back, to impale herself on his cock.

"Aieegh!" she suddenly screamed again and shuddered in orgasm.

Brian jerked and grunted, filling Gina's hotly sucking mouth with semen. He had to push her head away, had to disentangle himself from her stroking hands. Her sucking and stroking had become painful.

Todd jerked, then bellowed as his cock began spraying into Gina's bowels. He fought to control himself, not wanting to cause injury to the small woman. Finally, they both quit shuddering and Todd began to pull out.

"Damn, Gina!" Brian giggled when Gina let out a tremendous fart.

"Oh, shit!" Gina suddenly whimpered and scrambled off the couch.

"Hey, Mister, uh, Todd, you about out of toilet paper," Gina said a moment later as she wobbled into the living room.

"He's taking a shower; got your shit all over his dick," Brian giggled.

Gina pursed her lips in distaste at Brian's crude declaration. A moment later, Todd rejoined them in the living room. He squatted and put another log onto the fire.

"Todd; you 'bout out of toilet paper," Gina repeated when Todd stood again.

"Look in the cabinet?" Todd asked, going down the hall.

"Know how roll?" Brian asked of Gina.

"You?" Gina asked.

"Not really," Brian admitted.

Todd returned and did roll a few more joints. He did not smoke another one, just sat in his chair, watching the two teenagers smoke their joints.

"Going do me up the butt again?" Gina asked, picking up the tube of lubricant from the coffee table.

"No, not just yet," Todd said and pointed at Brian.

Gina giggled and put the tube back onto the coffee table. She crushed her joint into the ashtray and giggled again.

"What?" Brian giggled.

"You 'bout get your shit all over his dick," Gina giggled.

"Nuh uh, aw no, that ain't happening," Brian argued loudly.

"Want that car? Yeah? Then bend over, spread them," Todd said harshly.

Gina giggled again. Brian was protesting, but his cock had quickly expanded. Now, even as he sputtered in outrage, Brian's cock jerked and twitched, oozing his excitement from the tip.

As Brian stubbed out the remnants of his joint out, Todd Stood, hard cock bobbling. He gripped his cock in one hand and gripped a handful of Brian's shaggy hair in the other. Brian's mouth opened and Todd fed Brian his cock.

"Get it good and wet for your pussy, pussy," Todd taunted.

Brian gave a noisy slurp to Todd's cock. His hands gripped his own cock and he stroked himself as he sucked Todd's fat meat.

Todd smiled, enjoying the young man's oral attentions. He also smiled, recognizing how much Brian had needed for Todd to assume control.

In front of Gina, Brian would not freely admit he enjoyed sucking cock. In front of Gina, Brian would not admit how much he desired a hard dick fucking him, turning him into a pussy. Todd's ordering him around gave Brian the excuse he needed.

Todd released Brian's hair and positioned the young man on the couch. Gina sidled over, hugging the arm rest. She watched as Todd squirted some lubricant into his hand, wetting two fingers with the slimy substance.

"Ugh!" Brian protested when Todd jammed both fingers into his willing rectum.

"Ugh!" Brian grunted again as Todd fucked the two fingers in and out, scissoring them apart, widening Brian's hole.

Todd watched his fat fingers spreading the boy's hole open. He gripped his cock and smeared the lubrication on his cock as he finger fucked the boy's hole.

"Ugh," Brian groaned, thrusting back to meet Todd's forward finger thrusts.

"Ugh, aw shit, wait, wait," Brian protested as Todd slid the first inch of his fat cock into Brian's rectum.

Todd did not pause. He gripped Brian's round hips and held the young man in place. His hips continued to press forward, pushing his cock into Brian's squirming hole.

"Ugh! Shit!" Brian protested as Todd's cock continued to push into his hole.

Brian jerked, then drove the last few inches of Todd's cock into his hole. He shuddered and shook as Todd's fat meat was firmly lodged in his hole.

"It good?" Gina asked, rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples.

"Ugh!" Brian sobbed out and shook in pleasure.

Just as Gina's rectal muscles had done, Brian's muscles were trying desperately to force Todd's large cock out. Todd moaned as the sensations rippling up and down the length of his hard cock were very pleasurable.

"Fuck! Fuck me, mother fucker," Brian grunted, beads of sweat dotting his forehead.

Todd began to pull his cock from Brian's hole. When he only had half of his cock in Brian's ass, Brian's rectal muscles clamped tightly. Both Todd and Brian jerked. Then Brian whimpered loudly when Todd shoved his cock back in.

Because he'd already come four times; in Gina's mouth, pussy and ass, and in Brian's mouth, Todd was able to fuck Brian's tight, squirming hole for several long moments. Brian was panting and gasping in pleasure as Todd drove his slimy cock in and out of his ass.

"Aw, fuck, here, it, here it comes, fucking pussy," Todd grunted.

Brian squealed and reached his hand underneath, cupping his palm around the head of his aching cock. When Brian felt Todd's spunk spurting into his bowels, his own cock jerked, twitched, then spurted a handful of thick semen.

"Fuck," Todd wheezed, falling back.

"Ugh, oh God," Brian whimpered as Todd's cock slid from his abused anus.

Brian's guts then seized up. He could feel the semen oozing from his raw hole, drippling along his heavy balls.

"Damn, damn, got to, ugh!" Brian whined and scampered down the hall toward the bathroom.

Inside of the bathroom, Brian licked the palm of his hand clean. A painful cramp again seized his guts and he groaned. Then, with a squeal, he forcefully emptied his bowels into the bowl.

Several long moments later, Brian staggered from the bathroom. He shivered; it was cold in the hallway.

In the living room, Gina lay sprawled on the couch. She watched the fire dancing in the fireplace while lazily rubbing her wet pussy.

"Where's Todd?" Brian asked as he gingerly sat on the end of the couch.

"Shower," Gina sleepily answered.

In his shower, Todd washed his cock clean of lubricant and fecal matter. In his mind's eye, he saw his large cock piercing Brian's tight little hole. He saw the light brown ring expanding to accept his blunt cockhead. He saw his shaft pounding in and out of the boy's chubby backside.

And his cock began to swell as he soaped himself. Todd almost gripped it, almost began to stroke himself.

Then he remembered; he had two houseguests that would stroke his cock for him. They'd do damned near anything for the joints he rolled for them. They'd do anything for the promise of a car, some jewelry.

Then, with a 'whoosh' the electricity came on. Todd's furnace was gas, but the fan that circulated the warm air was electric. Todd had not seen the flaw in that design before.

Todd quickly toweled dry and walked from bedroom to living room. Along the way, he stopped in the hallway and checked the thermostat. It was set for a comfortable seventy four degrees.

"Electricity's back on," Brian said when Todd entered the living room.

"Uh huh," Todd agreed.

Todd's cell phone gave a buzz. He reached over and checked the message.

"Damn, Cindy, go home," Todd said as he read the message from his supervisor.

The message said that the electricity was back on. Those that wanted to, could come in and work an eight hour shift. Those that did not would have that eight hours charged against their PTO.

"Y'all hungry?" Todd asked, getting to his feet.

He dumped two cans of vegetable soup into a pot and heated that while making three bologna sandwiches. The heater continued to blow warmed air across his naked back as he worked.

"Man! Thanks!" Brian enthused. Cheap ass Mrs. Mendoza? One slice of bologna."

"Yeah, thanks," Gina agreed, sitting at the table.

After their lunch, after Gina helped Todd clean up, they again padded nude to the living room and sat on the couch together. They sat for several long moments, simply watching the last of the glowing embers in the fireplace.

Todd roused himself from a slight slumber. Next to him, Gina slumbered, head tilted back. Brian was slumped against the armrest, also slumbering.

Todd leaned over and gently kissed Gina's lips. She roused slightly. He kissed her again and she responded by kissing him.

Todd pulled Gina closer and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She giggled and rubbed his stubble with her small hand. Then she moaned as Todd pulled her to straddle his hard cock.

Brian watched Gina's pussy flower open to accept Todd's cock. He watched as Todd's shaft slid into Gina's slit. His own cock revived and he slowly stroked it, watching Gina and Todd fuck.

Todd bent and rubbed his stubble over Gina's breast bumps. She groaned and pressed his face tightly against her small chest.

Todd grabbed Gina around the waist, rose up slightly, the swiveled. He lay across the couch, pinning Gina underneath him. With one more kiss to her lips, Todd began to hammer his cock in and out of Gina's snug pussy.

Gina's thin legs wrapped around Todd's waist and her thin arms would around his torso. She grunted and shuddered in orgasm as Todd thrust forcefully into her pussy.

"Shit, aw shit," Todd grunted and began to spurt into Gina's pussy.

"Yes," Gina hissed, a small orgasm welling up as she felt Todd's sperm spurting into her.

Then they dressed. Gina and Brian were almost at the front door when Todd called them back.

"You, uh, on Monday? I'll go transfer the title to the Toyota, okay?" Todd told Brian. "Need get it registered soon as you can, though."

"Oh, oh yeah, okay," Brian said happily.

"And you. Come on, come look at the jewelry," Todd said to Gina.

"What? Gave me this," Gina reminded Todd, showing him the small gold cross.

"Got a Cartier watch; can't tell me you don't want that, huh?" Todd said.

Gina followed Todd to his bedroom. Brian lagged just behind them.

In Todd's bedroom, Gina looked through the jewelry case. She selected a sapphire earring set and the Cartier wristwatch.

Then she stretched up and gave Todd a kiss.

Stepping outside into the biting wind, both Brian and Gina squealed. Gina reminded Brian to grab the shovels and they scampered across the deserted street to the Mendoza house.

"How much y'all get?" Frankie asked when a shivering Brian and Gina entered the house.

"Nothing. No one wanted their driveway cleared," Gina said.

"Then what you been doing?" Mrs. Mendoza barked. "Huh? Both of you stink."

Mrs. Mendoza had never smoked marijuana, so she would not recognize the odor that clung to Brian and Gina's clothing, their skin. And it had been nine years since the last time she and Mr. Mendoza had engaged in sex, so again, she would not recognize the aroma that clung to Gina and Brian's flesh.

"You go first," Brian offered. "You're stinkier than me."

"Oh, shut up, butt hole," Gina laughed but scampered to her bedroom to find clean clothes.

While Gina washed her skin clean, Todd was across the street, in his own shower, scraping the stubble from his face. As soon as he determined that his face was smooth enough, Todd gripped his hard cock and gave it a few strokes.

"Next time," Todd muttered.

The next time, if there was a next time, he planned to make love, to fuck Gina on his bed. The couch had been fine for today; the living room had been the warmest room in the house. But his knees and his back weren't suited for couch fucking any more.

And if there was a next time with Brian, Todd wanted to hustle the sweet faced young man into his shower. He wanted Brian to bend over, brace his hands against the shower wall while Todd pounded his pudgy, jiggly ass. The hot water would cascade over them while he fucked the man's tight ass. Then, afterward, Todd would clean his cock off and fuck Brian's pouting lips until he squirted a face load of spunk onto Brian's face, outstretched tongue.