Under a Cold Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And suddenly, the house plunged into darkness again. The repaired grid had been unable to keep up with the sudden demand and had gone down a second time.

Across the street, in the Mendoza house, Gina squealed as the bathroom plunged into darkness. She hurriedly shut off the taps; the water heater was electric and she knew Brian still had a shower to take.

Later on, as darkness enveloped DeGarde, Louisiana, Mrs. Mendoza announced that there was a limited amount of food available that did not require a stove or microwave to prepare.

"And?" Brian asked, the marijuana that remained in his system giving him some courage.

"And. Dinner's going be kind of small," Mrs. Mendoza shrilled.

"Uh, ma'am? You're PAID feed us," Brian pointed out. "State pays you feed Gina and me. State doesn't pay you feed him, or him. And Frankie can afford skip one or two or eight meals."

Mr. Mendoza declared that, as soon as he could, he'd have both Gina and Brian removed from his house. Frankie glared raw hatred at Brian for pointing out his weight problem.

In the morning, the power had once again been restored. Breakfast at the Mendoza house was a silent, dish slapping, pot and pan slamming affair. And after their meal, Brian and Gina dressed and walked across the street to Todd Jensen's home. Todd ushered them in and they joined him at his kitchen table for mugs of steaming hot coffee.

Then they retired to Todd's bedroom. Todd put Gina on her right side, head at the head of the bed. He then put Brian on his right side, feet at the head of the bed. Then he stretched out across the bottom of the bed, his cock at Brian's lips, his mouth at Gina's already dripping pussy.

Brian hungrily sucked Todd's cock into his mouth. Gina moaned around Brian's cock as Todd spread her wet pussy lips and lapped at her.

Todd fingered Gina's pussy and snug ass while sucking on her clitoris. He tried to concentrate on pleasuring her while ignoring Brian's loud, energetic slurping and sucking on his hard cock.

It was not easy to ignore; Brian was clearly enjoying Todd's cock.

Gina's scream of orgasm was muffled by Brian's tick cock. Her small hands stroked almost feverishly at Brian's cock, trying to bring him to completion.

"Ugh!" Brian groaned and spurted into Gina's mouth.

Brian's own grunts of pleasure were muffled as Todd's cock began to spurt into his sucking mouth. Brian swallowed Todd's semen, stroking Todd's cock to coax more semen.

Then Todd did stretch out next to Gina. Todd did make love to the diminutive woman. He kissed her and stroked her soft skin as he stroked his cock in and out of her pussy. Todd brought Gina to two orgasms before he stiffened, then pumped her snug pussy full of sperm.

After a few minutes, Todd leaned over, rolled a nice fat joint of Colombian for Gina. He then grabbed Brian and pulled the young man into the bathroom.

Brian protested as Todd turned him, putting him against the shower wall. Brian protested as Todd lubricated his tight anus. Brian complained as Todd adjusted the shower taps then gripped Brian's chubby hips.

"Aw, fuck, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," Brian whimpered as Todd began to fuck him hard.

Todd kept a good, steady rhythm, in and out, fucking Brian's tight ass. Brian grunted and groaned, then squealed as his own semen spurted and splattered onto the floor of the shower, only to be washed away, down the drain.

Brian was just about to come a second time when Todd stiffened, then grunted. Brian could feel Todd's semen jetting into his bowels, could feel Todd's fingers digging into his hips.

Then Todd cleaned his cock. His fantasy of fucking Brian's pretty little face would have to wait, though. He'd already come three times in less than an hour.

The sight of Gina sitting, nude, pretty little pussy oozing Todd's semen did cause Todd's cock to jerk and rise to full hardness. She smiled a playful little smile, used a finger to scoop up some of his semen, then sucked the finger clean.

Todd rolled three more joints and offered one to Brian. The trio lounged in the bed and smoked the joints. Then they napped.

Todd was true to his word. On Monday, he did transfer the title of Tabitha's 2005 Toyota Corolla to Brian Glen Hampton.

Mr. Mendoza was also true to his word. On Monday morning, he called CPS and had Brian Glen Hampton removed from his home. CPS also removed Gina when Gina complained of Frankie's unwanted attentions.

Brian was moved into the Brown household. Brian's first night there, Marvin Brown pulled Brian into his man cave and sucked Brian's cock. Then, Marvin greased up Brian's tight ass and fucked him. Brian knew he had found a home.

Gina was moved into the Leland home, in Kimble, Louisiana. Granger Leland and Marsha Leland had three girls of their own, plus three foster children, all girls. A fourth foster girl was welcomed with smiles.

Having no friends, only acquaintances at Northside High School, Gina did not object to being transferred to Kimble Academy to finish out her school year. Marsha Leland also encouraged Gina to look into going to the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, applying for grants and hardship scholarships.

"You already know this world isn't fair," Marsha said quietly. "Especially if you're a girl. Why not give yourself what advantages you can?"

One morning, in early spring, Gina felt nauseated. She did not get sick at breakfast, but did not eat anything. By lunchtime, Gina was ravenous and ate all of the school lunch. She even ate the carrot salad and she hated raisins with a passion.

The next morning, Gina again felt very ill, but went to school anyway. Again, by lunchtime, she was famished and chomped her way through the tuna salad and wilted lettuce leaf.

In Physical Education class, an errant volleyball struck her in the chest and Gina let out a loud gasp. The blow had been a hard one; doubtless there would be a bruise. But the blow had not been hard enough to cause the mind-numbing pain she felt.

"And I've not had my... Oh God, I hope the fuck not," Gina thought, still huddled over from the pain.

"What? Not like she's got anything get hurt anyway," another girl whispered to her friend.

The next day, Saturday, Todd Jensen made his way from bedroom to living room. Laboriously, he cross the living room to the wingback chair.

Outside, it was a pretty morning. The sun was still just behind the fringe of trees, but the sky was bright. No one was out yet, except for Mr. Breaux, electric lawnmower whining as he went back and forth over the patches of brown grass.

Todd then saw a small figure walking up the street. He wondered where the child was going; the child walked with purpose.

Then, as the figure drew closer to his house, Todd recognized Gina Bao. The girl stopped in front of his home, turned and looked across the street. He could see her counting the houses, then turn and walk up the walkway to his door.

Todd struggled to his feet; he didn't remember the wingback chair being so low to the ground. Then he swung the door open just as Gina prepared to knock on the storm door.

"Hi!" Todd happily greeted the girl.

"I uh, hey, uh, hi Todd," Gina stammered.

"Hey, come on in, come on in," Todd cheerfully said.

Gina was shocked at Todd's appearance. He had been slender, with nicely muscled arms and chest and legs just two and a half months earlier. Now, his arms looked like shrunken chicken bones in his tee shirt. His legs were almost skinnier than Gina's legs, sticking out of his nylon shorts.

"O.M.G; what happened?" Gina gasped.

"Cancer. Was diagnosed last August," Todd said simply. "Why I smoke so much dope. Kills the pain."

Gina burst into sobs and hugged Todd. Even through her tears, Gina was horrified at how thin Todd Jensen's body was.

Returning to the Leland foster home, Gina confided in Marsha that she was pregnant. She also confided that the father of her baby was dying. And as she talked, Gina realized what she had to do.

"Miss Marsha, thank you for all you done, but I need be with him," Gina quietly affirmed.

It was a beautiful morning in early June when Todd Jensen took his last breath. Gina Jensen leaned over the bed and kissed his sunken cheek softly.

"Go, Baby, go home," Gina whispered, cradling her belly.

She was only five months along, but her small body made her pregnancy seem much further along. Gina hefted herself out of the chair with difficulty, then made the call to the hospital.

A few neighbors came outside when the ambulance pulled in front of the Jensen home. Gina ignored them as she waddled alongside the gurney that held her husband's body. Then, she bent and gave Todd one more kiss before it was loaded onto the ambulance.

The sun was shining brightly. But Gina saw none of the brilliant colors around her. She didn't hear the ambulance's heavy diesel engine as it roared away. She didn't smell the perfume of flowers, or the harsh diesel smoke. She did not feel the heavy blanket of humidity that already choked the air, the heat of the sun beating down on her.

There was a heavy weariness to her limbs. That, Gina did feel. She forced herself to walk back up the walkway, into her home.

Inside of their home, Gina sat in the living room, in Todd's favorite wingback chair and shivered. Her thin arms wrapped around her swollen belly and she shivered.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read all comments. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day.