All Comments on 'Under Siege'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

I read Literotica daily and have for years. Occasionally I find one that I will give 5 stars. Keep writing, I liked the story and will look for more.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 14 years ago
Unusual and enchanting

This story reads like the script of a wonderful film or the precis of a novel. It is streets ahead of so much of the material on here and desrves to go straight into the top lists. It's different, it's got a nice period feel, there is even characterisation and atmosphere. It's also got a nice romantic tinge around the eroticism.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Book Worthy

You have talents that absolutely require advancement. This was a wonderful story & so smoothly edited that it just flowed across the pages. If you could expand on the inter-period between their 20's & old age, you'd have a very attractive Yorkshire-based novel. The daily travails of a Yorkshire Dales Doctor could easily rival those of the All Creatures .... genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Life and Death in Malta !!

First let me tell you I'm 88 years old,a Yank. I was in the U S Navy 1952-1956.

I was in aviation as an aircraft mechanic, and some time crew member. We were stationed at HalFar, for periods of 10 months in 54, 55, 56. I had grown up in several places as my father was a Navy Officer, but never out of the States until my deployment to Malta.

I soon learned about the living hell the Maltese had during the war, but soon realized how strong these folks were.

The Royal Navy flew out of one side of Hal Far, and we flew out of the other side.We liked the Brits and got along well with them.

I was married during this time so I was unable to bring home several of the WRENS!!

It seems like you either lived on Malta or did a lot of research of Malta.

The story was excellent, even tho I got sidetracked by Malta.

Many thanks for a good read, and a chance to sit back and remember Malta.

That was a good time in my young life, and now we wear masks and put up with bullshit from our Govt.

Cheers,

Tom Hyers

W7TCH@ Yahoo.com

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 2 years ago

You provoked the most important question a story can elicit!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

Thanks, so much, for keeping me guessing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous