All Comments on 'Under the Bridge'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
The right man for the job!

Jonah the Boner was the right man for the job! As much as I'd like to fantasize that I could be Jonah the Boner, I know I couldn't do what he did. I'd certainly go for eating as much pussy as I could; but, at my age, a couple of fucks would be the max. I'd love for my wife to be my cuckquean, but that's 100% sure to be nothing but a fantasy. Thanks for the fantastic story, JJ. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GREAT PLOT CONCEPT

However, I did not relate well to it for a couple reasons.

Mainly, it was too over-the-top.

I expect Literotica stories to be stretched /unusual, but to fuck 20 gals without coming, especially after the build-up of copious pussy eating -- it's an interesting fantasy, but too far removed from the world you can relate to.

Similarly, enhanced libido is expected on Literotica, but to be that extreme (especially with no need to recoup) is too over-the-top.

The personal element is lacking.

Sometimes just bare sex for sex is a good idea. But when Lola surprised them by arriving early, I guess I was thinking his wife might shoo the two off to his den for some personal time together, where I would hear their banter as he surprised Lola again.

Then getting to hear more when Lola came out and responded graphically to the ladies' questions about where she was and what she was doing.

Leading to more encounters for Jonah with more ladies, including Group Sex.

Pussy eating a score of ladies anonymously, especially without getting to ejaculate through fucking or a blow job (and with little verbal feedback), seemed too impersonal/non-relational to me.

Nancy becoming turned on by his sex with the ladies, and winding up wanting more of what she had been trying to avoid, was a clever plot turn.

The author is skilled at both storytelling and putting that story into good English.

Tags of "cuckquean" and "husband sharing" would make it more likely for me to find it when doing a search. Possibly also bring others with similar interests to this author.

"wifes [should be: wife's] friends" already exists as a similar and very good tag.

Paul in Oklahoma

SexySteve76SexySteve76about 4 years ago
Lucky sod!

Wow, what a lucky boy that Jonah was. That was a very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot wish I had the chance at that as I dearly love to eat pussy!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Paul in Oklahoma. Your comments are so useful because you tell me exactly how certain details could be improved and I appreciate that. The prompt I was given for this story was this:

Catlookr1 said: Love your stories :). Have you one of a wife setting her hubby up to be under the table eating out her bridge club girls?

So I had a lot of freedom to do whatever here. I happen to know a man who can fuck 20 girls in a row. I've seen him do it many times. He's also my boyfriend. So, I wrote this story based on him and his magical capabilities. I do realize that most men cannot do this, but it's a fantasy and in all honesty this fantasy was written for women as much as it was written for men. I think there are a lot of men that wish they could fuck a whole bridge club full of women with their wife's blessing. I actually really used to enjoy watching my boyfriend fuck a room full of women and watch them all tap out and beg for mercy while he laughed and said, "I'm not done with you!" I also get to the point with him where I feel like I need at least a few other women otherwise I'm taking 5 hours straight of hard pounding. I can do that for one night, but every night? He could fuck 20 women every night of the week if he could round up that many. Due to Covid we've been monogamous and I realize that I can handle him because now I know all the secret ways to make him cum. But if I brought in twenty women, he could fuck them all until they tap out without cumming, no problem. He's a machine.

The personal element is lacking in many of my short stories because I usually have about an hour to write one of these and I tend to jump right in and focus on the sex. Relationship nuances and intimacy is often implied rather than shown directly for the sake of time. I do a much better job in my published work because I can take my time working on that and in my revisions.

I think I'm getting better at tagging cuckquean stories lately, so thanks for the tip on that! I don't think you can include apostrophes in tags on Literotica. I'll have to try next time I post and see. Thanks again, paul!

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude11 months ago

This was fun and hits the spot on my own personal fantasy of enjoying licking and pleasuring a number of ladies in a row. I’ve not gotten to this number yet but a few times two but wanting to get to the half dozen ladies.

Great to follow your work here.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

This was actually 10/10 wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...