All Comments on 'Understall Action from the 1970s'

by scentto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I remember getting a few blowjobs back in the early 70's but I was always afraid to give one myself because where I lived you could get your ass kicked if the wrong person found out you were a Cocksucker.

randy7ucrandy7ucover 4 years ago
College Days

Your words spoke to me through memories of days gone by.

I felt my cock slowly swell in my boxers as I read your story and recalled my own school days of sucking cock in the bathrooms of City College.

Going to class with the taste of fresh young cum still lingering from some of my satisfied classmates would keep my cock semi-hard until I was once again feeling jets of hot sperm shooting all over my tongue and down my throat during my next opportunity between classes.

I even developed quite a little following of young men who would eagerly take the adjoining stall knowing what pleasure awaited them behind the closed doors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I had a rule in the stall with the glory halls on the third floor of the library at San Francisco State. If the guy's cock was smaller than mine, he blew me. If it was bigger, I did my best to prove that I'm one of those guys who knows how to give a big cock excellent treatment. One day I had the pleasure of servicing a beautiful, dark, veiny, uncircumcised cock and after an enjoyable period of teasing, bringing it to a gushing orgasm. I saw that cock again weeks later in the maze section of a bathhouse down off Folsom street. I saw the cock first. When my eyes lifted up taking in the trim, hairy body, I was surprised to find that the face that went with it belonged to one of my professors. We began an affair that lasted until I graduated in which The Professor taught me so much. I tell the story here on Literotica. Search it out if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the under stall aspect, it brought back a memory of a note being handed to me by a horny guy in the college bathroom. He wanted to know if I wanted a blow job and told me not to worry I could slide under the stall and we could hear the outer door and wouldn't get caught. He gave me a wonderful blow job while playing with my balls. It was so dirty and taboo, I stayed hard after I came in his mouth. He was moaning and swallowed and thanked me! I was still horny at what had just happened and asked if I could jerk him off. He obliged and slid his thighs under the stall revealing a nice six inch cut cock and a nice set of balls wrapped up in nice curly brown pubic hair. I could smell his scent, so musky and hot. The memory gets me hard. I remember playing with his balls while jerking his very hard yet velvety soft dick. He groaned and shot this load into my stall and all over my hand and the floor. I remember being so turned on watching that spurting cock...I wish I had put my mouth over it now. He left and I smelled his cum and the scent of his sweaty balls on my hand while I jerked off and had another powerful orgasm. I have to say it was one of the most intense sexual encounters I ever had. I never had another encounter, never looked for it again but if it was to happen again as spontaneously as that first time, I don't think I could resist doing this all over again...just good sexual release...it was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous