All Comments on 'UnderWater'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Not one of your better efforts...

They all can't be homeruns! I was expecting little more dramatic finish but it just seemed to peter away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beg to differ!

I liked the story and the ending. What did you want for an ending - reconciliation, murder, violence? To me the ending suited the actions of the bitch. She simply fucked her way to nothingness. Thanks StangStar for a credible tale.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!

I think he let Bob off too light, and Stacy seemed like a cartoon character and lacked depth. On the other hand it made for a great build up, as to why Steve behaved as he did. Bob's hostile actions also helped deepen the mystery because he didn't act like your typical dawg, and fucking a beautiful women in return for paid vacations is certainly a powerful incentive, but is still inexcusable. I think a real life divorce for Bob would be better punishment, because as shallow as he is, he will come to view his indiscretion as "getting away with it" instead of spending a lot of time letting it "eat away" at him. I'm glad you got rid of the fugly school bus yellow mouse-bang, and got a real mustang in a no wimps color.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another home run

keep this up and you'll be headed for Cooperstown, good work

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Interesting and well constructed story

It seems that he did not have any idea of her underwater switch and "innocently" set them up! He is lucky that he did not have a stroke! Very good work. Thanks Stang!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Underwater hoe...

Well said! I feel Steve's pain. He did the only thing he could do. 5 stars

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
I agree with zed0 to a point.

The wife did come across as a one-dimensional character, self-centred at that.

Apart from that, I liked the ending; I debated as I read, what could cause Bob's irrational hatred for Stacy. I settled on exactly what it was, but not much before the read was informed.

Good read

Amanda

literot63literot63over 13 years ago
4 Stars + 1 Star

You've written better, 4 stars but I added the 5th for H2 Hoe ! Very funny

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Boy are you on a roll these days

Thanks for another one of your unique and telling stories. You keep raising the bar formthe others like DH JPB etc...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
I always look for Stang stories.

He is kind enough to give us a quality story every week. He has a great imagination and we benefit from it. This story was told from three POV's. The different POV's did not really advance the story and pretty much defeats the use of the first person in a story. A narrative would have been a more likely choice. The actions of both the wife and her non-lover were a stretch, but we all need to do that to set up our story. We are lucky to have Stang posting for our pleasure.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Yet another excellent tale!

I'll start with the only weakness I see in this story: The wife is painted as simply too clueless. I could buy it while she had no clue why Steve was gone and why the divorce was being filed. It was impossible to buy, though, when she watched the video and, rather than being shocked or afraid of the outcome when the sex started, her only thought was that Bob was angry because he hadn't cum. She was too simple given her professed deep love for Steve and her knowledge of Steve's childhood.

That weakness aside, the other characters were superbly sketched, filled in, and fleshed out. Sorry to the above commenters, but I actually feel sorry for Bob and believe Steve's punishment was more cruel than telling Bob's wife. Because of Bob's make up as the character was written, he will be overwhelmed by the guilt and--eventually and undoubtedly--be forced to give up the one thing other than his family he truly loves, which is diving.

I also--and this one's rare--disagree with HDK to a point. I agree that traditional notions of writing would eschew the 3-POV storytelling employed here. It worked, though, right up until we heard wifey's side of things. Could it have been better in the 3rd person omniscient? Probably. But you really did almost carry it off completely, so bravo for doing it better than I've read before on this site.

Keep up the great work. I've got day three of an incredibly monotonous trial today, and you've cheered me with your weekly Thursday posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Technology Issue

The implication in your story is that he is using a WIFI interface on the IPAD to comunicate with the camera. WIFI wouldn't work underwater (range almost zero) as the energy would go into heating the water. I know of no consumer technology that could handle the video data rate in real time underwater. It would have to be a cable which would be pretty obvious. As an engineer, this messed up the story for me. I couldn't suspend my disbelief that much. Other than that, good story though.

koosewatcherkoosewatcherover 13 years ago
Weakness in story

This needs work. There is an attempted double homicide with payments made to an accomplice. There is a clueless wife and a very weak willed lover, and if you have ever tried to make love in salt water, you will find that it is in no way enjoyable.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
I like your approach!

This was another good story. There may have been a few hiccups as mentioned in other comments. He did seem to leave his wife and her diving partner there to die. And the salt water sex issue probably was a legitmate point. The wife did seem to be a clueless twit. All in all though, the fact pattern was an interesting twist on the cheating wife theme. It was an entertaining read. As far as the approach goes, you have been giving us a new story every week or so. I imagine that it takes quite a bit of effort. Thanks for your work and thanks for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"H2 hoe"

That's so awful, I'm giving it a 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The thing I liked best

was the "H2 hoe" line. I thought the wife character was unbelieveable. I've read that most women are seldom able to achieve an orgasm through vaginal sex alone, let alone a few seconds of basically raping a man. Actually, I've read that the majority of women aren't sure if they have ever had an orgasm, and if they did, it didn't amount to much. But thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More of the same

I hope that i wouldnt,but i knew almost exactly how it would end before i even started reading.The man finds the woman is cheating,the man falls completlely out of love as soon as he finds out,the woman in the end is completely destroyed one way or another.Its starting to look like the same characters in just diferent clothes and diferent locations.you have alot of talent but are just over using the same concept.i am sure that i am not the only one that would like to see you use some fresh new directions in your stories

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 13 years ago
I had difficulties with your story

I have to agree that it is technically well written, but I wasn't moved by the story as a whole, which had too many holes for my liking. I guess it goes back to what I think (and others can certainly disagree) are implausible behaviours on the part of a number of characters in the boat: from Stacy's inability to connect dots, to Bob's acquiescence in the whole mess, to the captain's behaviour, and Stacy's dad's behaviour. I thought that Steve's homicidal rage was understandable, but the lack of consequences for some pretty horrible behaviour on his part is beyond me. I invoke Harry's Law on this one: extreme behaviour requires extreme reactions (and if they are not forthcoming, there has to be a reason or set of reasons for why they are not forthcoming).

In a word, Steve's strategy to leave them out there without telling anyone, and then bribing the captain to forget the whole thing is intentionally criminal, and you can pick your level of criminality for it (attempted murder anyone? attempted(?) unlawful killing, at least, in English Law parlance? criminal negligence?) Look, this scenario is replayed in "Open Water", itself based on a true life event, in which two people, Thomas and Eileen Hains Lonergan, disappeared, after being left out in open waters by a negligent boat captain. Yes, they do have a raft, but there is no guarantee that they will be spotted or rescued, so there is a possibility of death. Steve's actions are EXTREME. I am sorry, but no matter how guilty I might feel about what I had done or how bad I might feel for my wife and child's feelings, or, about how sad or ashamed I was about my child's behaviour--I am not just going to say: "Oh, just a bit of deranged feeling got the better of old Steve; no harm no foul..." Why do the other people in this story act as if it is they who are solely in the wrong in this mess; or that Steve's actions do not merit even a passing comment; let alone a fist in Steve's face from Bob? "You're a good man, Steve" says Bob? I don't think so. The author does not explain these characters' actions at all. It is not as if it would be too difficult to establish objectively what had happened, given the witnesses, etc, if the police were to get involved. Further, 24 hours late--hmm, maybe Bob's wife is off having a good time somewhere and lost track of time--wouldn't she be raising a storm of panic, worry, etc? Or, maybe Bob is just known for being a bit of a roustabout, and his wife thinks nothing of him being gone unaccountably for days at a time?

As a consequence, the story falls flat on its face for me--the motivations of the lead characters, apart from Steve's initial actions, don't make sense to me at all. Even Steve seems a bit off in the second half of the story. "I may have killed my wife and her accidental lover. I think I will go back home, share stuff with my father-in-law, and he will be cool, if or when his daughter is never seen again... " Isn't it more likely in reality, that Steve might wig out, and just book on out of there (or prepare to!) and go and live in a country with no extradition treaty with the US, rather than try to explain to interested parties why he faked a heart attack and left the couple out on the dive? Maybe North Korea?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
A perfect character study

BOB

1 I am sorry

2 I did NOT go after your wife and I will take a Lie detector test to prove it

3 He came after me-- as shown by the Video

4 I will take what punishment you think is best

5 I let everyone down

6 shows clear remorse

WHORE...

1. Its not what looks like

2 NEVER once says I am sorry

3 I am crazy Hornry so any time I get the need to fuck any one one I want to well that is Just me being me.

4 Never denies that she went after Bob

5. what about all those women at cars shows.... ( as if that is relvant since Steve never screwed any of them).

6 It is best Steve if you Just forget this

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
The bitch deserved what she got!

To the person who suggested that this was an attempted double homicide; you cannot possibly know the law or be a member of the criminal justice system. Did they not have a life raft and survival supplies?

A lot of authors that I respect a whole lot seemed to like this tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Keep writing like you have been lately and you will have quite a following. There are a lot of us out here, who can't stand wimpy-assed cuckolds, who are for retribution at any cost.

For what it's worth, I think you may be the best new author on this site. Thanks for all you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

Good story the skank got what she deserved. At least the story had a husband with some balls unlike most of the other so called LW stories today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Steve is the bad guy - cheaters are preferable to killers

When I was a prosecutor, I could have convicted Steve for attempted intentional murder. He persuaded the captain to return to shore with a pretextual heart attack and a bribe. He persuaded the captain not to return with a lie about sending another ship and a bribe. He neither sent another ship nor alerted the authorities, although he had an affirmative duty to do so.

The captain would have rolled on Steve in less than an hour and ended up with some time; a lot of probation; a fine double the bribe; and no license.

Press coverage and District Attorney re-election plans would have determined whether a trial would have been held. Conviction or plea, Steve would have ended up with substantial time, divorced, and penniless.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
H2hoe

Very funny. I guess the water gets her wet. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE:Steve is the bad guy - cheaters are preferable to killers

What are you talking about? There was no attempt to 'kill' the cheating assholes. They were never in any danger. The fact that you condone cheating tells me all we need to know about if you are female you probably cuckold your husband. If you are male you probably fuck anyone and everyone male or female but don't touch your faithful loving wife. Or she is secretly fucking other people because you don't satisfy her anymore. Good story writer keep them coming.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Original

Ok, so there are issues of felonious acts of abandonning two people on the high seas without sending a rescue boat. There is an issue of the wife being too clueless. There is an issue of Bob being too innocent. Yadda, yadda, etc. Hey! It's fiction. It's a story. How about Superman being unrecognizable when he puts on a pair of glasses? How about James Bond never getting killed? How about the Bourne series about an indefatigable man? I liked it. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So So

I didn't enjoy as much as your other stories but, please keep writing

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 13 years ago
It wasn't bad.

I do like reading your stories,so please keep writing! Two thoughts -

I really like it when the person being cheated on finds another love by story's end. Hopefully you'll write more stories like that.

Finally,have you ever thought about telling a story with the woman being the one cheated on?

Just a thought...

BTW - I like Gordon Lightfoot too...

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Man, it is so hard to fuck underwater...

My experience, the natural lube of a woman (vagina juice) is practically non existent underwater, as the water either washes away a lot of the vag juice or water and vag juice act like oil and vinegar. Anyway I was shocked that Stacy had an orgasm. She must have been part mermaid. Yeah that's it.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Psychology of a killer. Steve's wife, the next one he will physically kill....

SS06,

Steve, highly unstable, allows a psychotic disorder to control, to rule his life. He found it impossible to survive without controlling people both in his personal and professional life. He is shamed and embarrassed by his father' weakness, who sadly, may have been happy.

This is how he chose to justify his existence? For her blindly living a doomed hope, her father saw through him but a will father’s love be enough to save what was left of her life?

Under Water, emotional and thought provoking writing. Great story Stang.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

The xtreme end:

Her father found Steve, alone.

Sighing, repeated that he STEVE, KILLED HIS DAUGHTER. He screamed, not wailing. No emotion. Not in his heart or his eyes, not for Steve.

You've not lived your father’s life Steve. YOU created the opportunity for my daughter to emulate your mother though. Your warped demented mind used any excuse to make her become your mother! Your cruel mentality, killed-my-daughter!

I‘ve watched you Steve. I’ve patiently watched and prayed, prayed my buried past never be called upon again, after so many peaceful years.

I've never killed a stranger Steve. I knew them intimately, completely. Their family nor comrades, or even Country, could possibly discover who I was. Doing so protected my family. A Command Officer of an assignment found this true. He threatened exposure of my wife and my daughter, Your Wife! The last words he heard Steve, and the last words Steve heard as her father’s right hand appeared and the silenced muzzle flashed. "Never threaten, the family of, a killer!"

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I only have one complain

Final scene , how the heck are all these people talking like that with her father there? How is SHE talking like that with her father there? You reduced a father figure to be like one of her girlfriends or something.

Otherwise , good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What...SHIT!

Honestly, this was a lousy story. You reduced all the principle players to caricatures. The cuckolded husband, the reluctant best friend, the cheating wife who had no idea what was going on. Out of the blue, she gives a guy a handjob underwater and he is so angry he wants to kill her? THAT is your story?

Do us a favor, three pagees of nothing is three pages too many.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Not my favorite by a long shot

I tried to click two stars but somehow, three came up, so the author got a generous score. I found this story confusing. The scenario seemed contrived. The abandonment to a life raft, 90 speedboat minutes from shore, warrants charges no matter how much we hate cheaters. I have trouble believing Stacy did not cheat sooner in her marriage to Steve. Someone with that sort of "itch' would have trouble being faithful for 10 years. Her mind does not fire on all cylinders. Surely she would have suspected what was happening and why (she cheated and Steve knew -- Mr. Paranoid always watches her). Amazingly, she did not feel a shred of guilt -- yet she claims to love Steve. Is she brain-dead? I must agree with other comments that the characters seemed to be made of plastic.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
I think

this is probably the worst of your writings. No and I mean absolutely no character development. All characters were presented as a cardboard cutout. Good story, good plot but a dismal presentation at best. I expect better from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't think it was that bad. Would like to have had more background on Steve other than his mother's inability to be faithful but can't have everything.

I felt bad for Bob. He sounds like a generally upstanding guy who got caught up with the moment. But at least he showed true remorse and actually felt sick over what he did.

Stacy tried to rationalize her cheating and compared it to him getting excited over a car show. She even wanted to get revenge on Bob, who resisted her and didn't even enjoy it.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
What a line!

H2 Hoe! <chuckle>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I guess

Your characters are never real to me. I do not believe they love each other the way you say they do...and then be able to do to each other what they do to each other. That generally goes for all your stories. It pleases the followers that hate and disrespect women, you know the ones! That these perfect men or husbands that are madly in love with their wifes even after 10 years! Can immediately fall out of love and dump their cheating "Slut" wives. Wives that continue to madly love their husbands before and after betraying, lying to, and disrespectfully cheating on them repeatedly. First: Real people don't cheat on someone they madly love and respect like a common whore. Like men, it's after the romance has worn off in a marriage that women might be susceptible to attention outside the marriage. Second: Very few wives are out and out whores that like multiple partners in every hole like sex crazed or doped up porn stars. Though I like your writing somewhat- your characters are carictures of people like someone else pointed out. I have one more story of yours to read and while I liked some, they are getting more repetitious and more unrealistic to me as I go. I am surprised at some of the celebrated Authors such as HDK and Rehnquist that praise this repetitious and unbelievable description of "madly in love" wives and Mothers being such clueless whores as you describe! You just don't respect women do you? Or maybe you are just playing to ZEDO and all these other women-haters like him? Thanks for writing, and I am just asking that you make the cheating more realistic like the better authors do. A woman doesn't generally cheat deliberately until she has fallen out of love with and lost respect for the man she cheats on... Your stories are different I guess, and you are one of the new Authors still writing. I miss HDH and Ohio and Slirpuff along with others. I guess I will have to reread theirs again. Maybe my new favorite DanielQSteele will continue forever! Now...theres some great fiction with characters that have real feelings!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
Stang another 5 star hit

You are one of my favorite writers here, you the man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have to,,

agree with Huedog on this one '' another five star story'' . R.T.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Nice shift in background -

And her rationale - fun and almost believable -

But He was probably right and with his history taking even one more gamble was not much of an option. Maybe a less jaded man but not him, and she should have know that in terms even clearer than the Florida waters.

Well done -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good writing but

I love your work but leaving 2 divers out at sea to just get back at some underwater sex is probably a felony. so this part hurts your story..if this is her first mistake in 10 years he was pretty revengeful and it could have ended in a manslauter conviction

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
Liked it

Not your best, but not bad either. I am reading your catalog alphabetically and have enjoyed them all.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I can't believe he let Bob off the hook like that after his big impassioned speech about how if someone will cheat once, they'll do it again, and keep on doing it. I guess that only applies to women, right? Men are really just good guys who really will feel guilty and never do such a horrible thing again. Oh wait, they're just like everyone else and he proved it by giving Bob a free pass simply because the man talks a good game that he doesn't back up with where he puts his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid

improbable

boring

did I mention stupid?

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Unlikely?

True the plot has some elements that are "unlikely" but the theme is dead on realistic. I have seen this many times. An attractive wife marries well, cheats, get's the boot, winds up with little or nothing more than a bad reputation. Destined to be a saggy, bar cruising cougar.

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
To Stupid Anonymous

You have many choices.

If you don't like a story Don't read it.

You can move on to another story.

You can explain why you don't like the story.

You can give your input to help the author become a better writer.

OR You Can Just Be Stupid!.

Thanks For the read

Thanks to Mlkothebaby also.

ED

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
No sense

If she has a crazy switch, based on previous dive responses, he should have known all about it - especially after numerous trips.

Sorry, the plot and flow don't wash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crazy Switch?

I love women who come up with tier whorish excuses. A crazy Switch. The stupid bitch tried to relate it to Steve"s Mustang. To all the dumb wifey whores out there who now admit 80% cheat. You do not take a vow with a Mustang. You take a vow with a marriage. If you cannot live by it then have the decency to never get married. Funny how the divorce rate keeps going up. Women are the main cause too. Good story keep on writing.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
great story

a sad truth cheaters always cheat its in there character lie cheat steal on and on and when they get caught they always say "sorry" like that means anything from them. The only freedom a cheater gets is death that stops the cycle, drugs booze suicide or murdered never a bed surrounded by love.. then the cold Abyss.

theanalisttheanalistalmost 11 years ago
uninteresting

a simple story line without proper character development and reasoning. This definitely is one of your worst efforts in your literary career my dear ss06. I loved 90% of your stories. some I didn't, due to the plot or lack of btb. but this one lacked merit.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
H2 'hoe - funny!

Ain't modern technology grand?

oohh, oohh, how about: An Apple a Day, Keeps the VD Away???

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Excellent story

Not one of your best but still one of the best on this site. Thanks!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Right Thing

He did the right thing.

At some point she would get mad about having to give up diving, and THAT would be her reason to cheat again.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Not a Favorite story but a good story. BTB.

And he did. I hope she lives until she is 90 years old and feels bad all the time.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
It would help to know when it started with Bob

It wouldn't make him a better husband or friend, but it might fill in the gap to know why he went along with it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good

certainly not your best, but good.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
So, I'm trying to see how this started...

Steve and Stacy went wherever they went for the classes... obviously some lake or pool... now, it's a reasonably safe bet that Stacy didn't end up screwing someone DURING the classes... so she apparently had SOME self-control...r

Bob was in the same classes... also obviously...

Now Steve didn't say to Bob, "Hey, we'll pay for you to go to Florida with us to scuba dive with my wife... oh, and have sex with her."

But he might have said everything up to the end...

Then what...? Bob thought Stacy AND Steve knew what Stacy was doing and that was the price he was paying...? Uh huh, not considering what he thought about Steve being a good guy and not deserving Stacy (in a negative sense)...

So, at SOME point Stacy suggested it - including the bribe of repeat trips - or just DID it then "carrot and sticked" him (bribe and blackmail)... Yep, it all seems like premeditation on her part, not lack of control....

So now I wonder about Bob... he decided his marriage was worth dive trips... until he changed his mind... and how can he reasonably believe that being guilty and hiding it from his wife FOREVER won't have a negative impact on his marriage...? Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SHE HAD THAT SINKING FEELING

Hi there peoples! I had to give the "H2HOE" NOW THATS FUNNY! Where was I oh yeah! Your story stayed afloat (ha ha) It's Fantastic. Please post more I love em! ..

100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE Greg! Love you all. BYE.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

easy to follow, and went smoothly. I guess the end was known when he didn't even wait to confront her while she was in the water.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN ONE DECIDES TO CHEAT

Earth, Air or Water...... none of these offer any barriers, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Victim of Lve

Well done story. You referenced the Eagles' Victim of Love. Gotta tell you, Philadelphia Eagles fans also feel about ourselves that way.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
LOL!

You wrote a whole story just so you could say "H2 hoe!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Solid Point

Yes, it is possible for a cheating wife to still love her husband. Maybe. But it is readily apparent that a cheating wife does not have the capacity to remain faithful, loyal, and worthy of her husband's trust. And a marriage cannot continue on love without fidelity, respect, loyalty, and trust. Divorce is the only possible course to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bullshit

She hired an attorney and the terms of the pre-nup were upheld. It works both ways. Her infidelity would have made no difference to the pre-nup. Even a mickey mouse lawyer gets the court to enforce the pre-nup and she's set. And the whole idea was nuts. Why would Steve have any idea to et a camera on the scooter? Was he expecting his wife to cheat? That was stupid.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Good story.

I've read a lot of StangStar06 stories.

Man, was he an active writer!

Many stories tended to be

too black or white for me.

Meaning bad people really bad

and good ones really good.

This story wasn't black or white.

A clever plot, well written.

Some parts might not be realistic.

Like going beyond the pre-nup

and the skipper leaving people

alone on the open sea (a criminal

act that).

But that's just peanuts.

This was a fine story

and fun to read.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
H2 hoe...

I nearly had an asthma attack laughing at that. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Punish me! Please?

All punishment apprpriately delivered, except for the wife. If you made her just a tad smarter, we could relish her downfall with glee. As is, it’s just a smile on face instead of a belly laugh.

A worthy 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are we supposed to believe

She ever really loved him? Wake up and smell some roses, not the fertilizer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It Sounded Like

From the way Bob talked about not diving with Stacy anymore and avoiding her before the last dive this wasn't her first time doing it with him. Don't know about salt water but doing it Michigan's fresh water washes off all of the woman's lubrication and things can get rather raw quickly. Doing it around sand can be a bit of a problem too, only takes one grain in the wrong place... You do have a talent for writing about clueless "loving their husband", cheating wives. They always have reasons but as Steve said "If you take away their reason, they'll just find another one. If you change the situation, they'll find other motivation." Then there was H2 hoe... I'm not the only laughing. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Maybe my least favorite SS06 story. Just doesn’t work.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Not sure how deep they were but...

Scuba diving under a certain depth, the water will go into your lungs if you open them due to pressure. Having sex in the 3d essentially weightless environment would be impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is...

...as far below this writer's normal output as Stacey and Bob's carnal exploits were below the surface of the sea. One star

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Well done, well written!

As a former NAUI, PADI, and CMAS scuba instructor, I loved this story. I've done what you wrote but I was never videotaped.

Effective, short, sweet, and vicious.

Your only problem? To and too are used interchangeably..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

New to reading this 'writer' hope to God he ain't married, seems he hates women and makes them all out to be stupid bimbos. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 2020

Read his other stories. Stang wrote about great women and great romances. The women werent whores. They loved their men and treated them with respect and honor. You clearly have no understanding of these concepts. Let me guess.... cheater? Thought so.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Lucky Girl

what an awful story, dragged out it seemed forever, if I hadn't skipped quickly over the boring bits I'd never have got to the end. The end so predictable, from a bitter author, an author who has led the perfect life never making a mistake, never asking for forgiveness, it must be wonderful to be perfect. Stacy you might not realise it but your one "Lucky Girl" you got out of what would have been a life of hell, of jealousy and misery, like his next wife you'd have ended up leaving him, unable to live with a man who's life was wracked without trust and full of jealousy, you didn't help, but his mother was to blame. You made one mistake in 10 years and he wrote you off, he'd been looking for it, never having any trust in you the entire time. Imagine if he had taken you back what life would have been like, every time you went out alone, even to the supermarket for food, he would doubted you, nights out without him, forget about them. The house would be bugged and full of cams, probably your car to, life would have been a misery. Sadly he has no future happiness, he will die a sad lonely old man consumed to the bitter end by jealousy, men who consider themselves perfect never have a forgiving bone in their body, they deserve to rot on their own, instead of ruining other lives along the way, Stacy you should get up every morning look in the mirror, smile at your luck, but never forget what you did and make a promise to never make the same mistake again.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Karma is like her... A bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An uncontrollable desire to fuck while scuba diving?

That notion is all wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky guy

Getting away from that whore nearly Scot free .

Perfect .

But literally letting the bull go and live happily ever after with zero punishment .

Disgusting little cuck probably gonna let the bull use his next "wife's

One star

- Missy

SeekingEvaSeekingEvaalmost 3 years ago

Helen1899,

What kind of asshole blames the VICTIM? Answer, a man-hating feminist cunt. He literally told her in WRITING that he would under no circumstances stand for infidelity in any circumstance. She knowingly dived repeatedly knowing she had an "Abnormal reaction" to diving. She found what she thought was the one place her loving husband couldn't catch her cheating in, but it turned out he could. She never loved him, she was lying manipulative cunt, and YOU are the worst kind of bitch, an ENABLER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am usually a fan of your stories, but the premise of this one was lame. A woman who gets horny & cheats underwater & a guy who hates her, but is willing to have underwater sex with her just for the chance to go scuba diving. Lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huge plot hole….his evidence was on the video taken by the water scooters….that were left out in tne middle of the ocean.

.

Unless the video was from a previous dive…but wait….when he showed Stacy and Bob the scooters, they didn’t know what they were!

.

3 ***

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

That old cliche "once a cheat always a cheat" is so stupidly wrong. It is ingrained into society at a cost to the many who over come their infidelity. The saying should insult most peoples minds who don't dwell in the gutter. Many who cheat go on to a life of monogamy. Steve needs psychological help to overcome his flaw. BTB is appropriate sometimes but not all the time.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

I still don't get how someone who proclaims to love someone thar much could do what she did. Her explanation doesn't cut it for me. She knew before she started the dive what she wanted and probably did so on previous dives as well.

I think she got off lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would've been 5 stars but he let Bob off the hook. I feel sorry for Bob's wife.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

A cheater will always have been a cheater, even if they do it again. There’s a lack of respect, and such a display selfishness that can never be forgotten. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was glossed over in my opinion, was their past dives. In the video the 'got it on' very quickly so they were used to doing it. Whilst this would have had an impact on the conclusion of the investigation it would have been nice to know, when the started and how many times they did it. Whilst I understand him leaving them in the sea he should have arranged a boat to pick them up as if they had died it would have been murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

once a cheater , always a cheater is the truest statement known to man .

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Who

Who paid for Bob's flight home?.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

He is right. I don't believe there's only one crazy switch. She would have found another crazy switch next time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An interesting and sweet twist on the LW, thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a fan if the cheaters perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 Stars on a good story . I hope that the guilt eats at Bob for his whole life . I doubt if anything will bother Stacy .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This author still has some of the craziest reasons for the wife cheating. Batsh$t crazy.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I think that the phrases "everyone deserves a second chance" and "once a cheater, always a cheater" are both wrong. Life doesn't fit into self totalizing axioms. In this case, Steve had to make a decision based on his own morals and life experience and I think he made the right one because instead of looking back in anger or hurt, he was looking forward - he'll find someone who will love him and treat him right. That's the attitude of a winner and while I might be reading too much into this story, it may be one of the reasons why he is so successful.

MythicArjunaMythicArjunaabout 1 month ago

H2 Hoe 🤣🤣 StangStar06, my friend you are a scholar and a gentleman. 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous