All Comments on 'Unexpected Adventure'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So watching porn makes the husband and wife lose their minds? And makes the wife go completely off the rails? And her husband agrees? How do they stop? How do they look the neighbors in the eye? This is a slippery slope. And a lousy story. Nobody to like here.

1 star

Feoalex81Feoalex81almost 3 years ago

No real man would let his wife fuck another guy.. a pussy man would but not a real man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely developed with nicely paced eroticism. Evocative and stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"mirror, mirror on the wall, who was the stupidest of them all"? The husband, of course! He got a bullshit way to get cucked. And the whore will keep going there to more and more fucking. Result: garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gahhhh, what a mess. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fine read very realistic. Thank you throughly enjoyed

Lars420Lars420almost 3 years ago

Now that's hot!!!

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

Is there more to come? ;)

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Quite..... neighborly, I would say!

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story, very exciting. Nice to share with neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did not like this story. Better suited for Fetish or Voyeurism or something.

And how did Fiona's asking Diane to come over and 'watch' from inside the house, turn into full blown sex with a married man and his wife?! Just a vehicle for sexual depravity.

Yes this is Literotica, but the best stories I have read had NO sex in them and little if any inuendo. Still think a no star option should me on the menu!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Who the fuck say's ugh, ugh, ugh when they are stimulated? Didn't really like the story at all. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

crap

sorry but ... well it is

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Nope, started decently and then we all knew it was going to go full on cuck shit. You wimpy wonders just cant help but ruin anything decent you may (rarely) come up with, can you!?!?!

Well if that was your aim, you win. Yes the sex scenes weren't all that good and her suddenly becoming a full on slut was just and I have to laugh at how "in love" you tried to make them appear.

I laughed at "You dont understand if I go there John will fuck me and make me do things with Fiona". Seriously go back to macrame if this is the best you can do kid.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEalmost 3 years ago

Now when husband and neighbors wife are at work. She will be nextdoor getting her ass fucked. Bob will be a cuck with a cheating whore of a wife. One time only my ass. She will want more and she will get it.

Never let a spouse be tempted by that kind of temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok story and needs a part 2 for aftermath.

I agree that watching is one thing but how did she know it would go to sex? And hubby is ok once he knows his dick is bigger?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

grouchocuck!

GrouchojimGrouchojimalmost 3 years agoAuthor

DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WERE SO MANY HATERS OUT THERE.

THIS MAY NOT BE MY BEST WORK, BUT I DID PUT FORTH THE EFFORT, WHEREAS SEVERAL OF THE HATERS HAVEN'T PUT A WORD DOWN ON ANY STORY THAT I CAN FIND. YES I LOOKED TO SEE HOW WELL THEIR STORIES WERE WRITTEN. BUT DIDN'T FIND ANY.

I'D LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO READ MY STORY AND DIDN'T TRASH IT. I DON'T MIND OBJECTIVE CRITIQUE, BUT TAKE

OFFENSE WHEN A NON-WRITER FINDS FAULT WITH EROTICA MAINLY BECAUSE IT'S NOT THEIR TYPE EROTICA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Grouchojim - LW should be renamed to BTB. Interesting story and he did say it was a one time thing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In order to deserve an "objective critique" you have to write an original story, or at least a good story, in the first place. There's nothing original in this story. The same old "husband getting cucked by the wife" trope which is as overused as it is incorrigibly dumb has been used here. Therefore I can't give more than 1 star to rhis story.

withinreasonwithinreasonalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Well written and original. A welcome addition to Loving Wives, Ignore the haters. Hope you are not put off writing more for this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So another wife gets zapped by the martian slut ray and cucks her husband.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 3 years ago

I loved everything about it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So a "nonwriter" should not be able to comment on your stories?? If you're this thin skinned perhaps it is you that should stay out of the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Welcome to the Jungle

Hey GJ,

I get you are not happy with the negative comments, but that's the nature of the beast in the LW category. It's highly balkanized between the wife sharing/cucking factions and the BTB (Burn the Bitch/Bastard) factions. The BTB group tends to dominate the scoring right now.

Forget about middle ground. That will get one attacked by both sides. It's like a moderate in US politics. Hated by Democrats for not being progressive enough. Disdained by Conservative Republicans for being Liberal.

So if you wish to wade into the LW land, have a thick skin. It's rough territory. When Axel Rose first visited LA a local told him "Welcome to the Jungle baby now you're going to ..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like we have another Kalimaxos in the makings here. Can't stand anyone that doesn't agree with him and throws a hissy fit. ALL IN CAPS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but your story is just plain idiotic to me. She cheats on him with her friend and then with the husband of the friend and the friend and thinks that this could be good for her marriage? According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that attempted swinging sharing swapping cuckolding are destroyed within two years. Main reasons: jealousy and / or one of the partners loses respect for the other! It's amazing that some people think it's wise to play against you with a 1:49 chance!

And on your funny remark that nonwriters shouldn't comment! Believe me, dear author, even as a non-writer, I can distinguish good from crap. You also go to a gallery (if that suits your intellect) and look at "works of art" and then decide which ones are good and which ones are crap!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Groucho, attacking the readers is not the way to get better scores in LW. The way to do that is to write better stories. Writing one more stupid cheating wife/cuck story is not the way. They are never original and rarely score well. If you can't take criticism, this isn't for you. Be more like Harpo and keep your mouth shut then move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Descriptive and well written. Loved it.

Keep up the great work.

GrouchojimGrouchojimalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Wow this story, which I found entertaining, somewhat plausible when compared with some of the stuff on here; seems to have come under attack, unreasonable attack. Can't recall the last time I saw a story trashed like this. Author must have touched a nerve out there. I liked it and gave it a 4. Oh well, readers have the right to say and vote as they please. As forme if I disagree with a story I simply stop reading and don't vote. period.

jerrys1jerrys1over 2 years ago

I too have received negative remarks on my story’s as well. My wife has written a very good series and is preparing to do some more. The thing about our stories is that they are true and we still love and respect each other after 36 years. Keep writing and take some of the suggestions others give as they really aren’t trying to stop you just giving some advice.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Voyeurs are cuckolds. If thinking this story is garbage makes me a hater, then sign me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a cheating wife story, this was a story about deep true love. I cheated on my husband and lost him and our future together including children. I was selfish. Very good love story. And for what it's worth, I'm sorry Pat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous