All Comments on 'Unexpected Aftermath'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Good and intelligent story

Not rushed, believable and literate. OK, magmaman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So three people cheat on their partners?

And they all forget about it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved It

Forget the other comment, this was only fiction. I loved it. Nobody got hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
people are stupid

I just read a comment where no one got hurt.Well jean husband when he fine out will be hurt then jean will be hurt then the poor baby will be hurt, then he should sue dan then mary will be hurt. Anyway people who cheat only think of them self maybe they don't hurt but they don't have hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
people are stupid

I just read a comment where no one got hurt.Well jean husband when he fine out will be hurt then jean will be hurt then the poor baby will be hurt, then he should sue dan then mary will be hurt. Anyway people who cheat only think of them self maybe they don't hurt but they don't have hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
people are stupid

I just read a comment where no one got hurt.Well jean husband when he fine out will be hurt then jean will be hurt then the poor baby will be hurt, then he should sue dan then mary will be hurt. Anyway people who cheat only think of them self maybe they don't hurt but they don't have hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
people are stupid

I just read a comment where no one got hurt.Well jean husband when he fine out will be hurt then jean will be hurt then the poor baby will be hurt, then he should sue dan then mary will be hurt. Anyway people who cheat only think of them self maybe they don't hurt but they don't have hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Uh, do a little research before you write ...

I'm from LA. Shreveport is in the northwest corner of the state. People evacuate to it from the coast. Your story would have been better if you made the city Lake Charles. It surprised me to learn (Rita, Ivan) that there are lots of tornato activity but no lightning, hense your flashes of light(ning) was off. Power does go off but they would not have the winds you describe.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 15 years agoAuthor
I did do the research

I happened to be on a prop plane headed for Shrevesport...during Katrina, for a book signing deal. We diverted North, the hotel called Casino Magic was rather messed up and I heard that Shrevesport got hit pretty hard, never got there. I have been there, nice little boat sitting in the mud is all it is.

We were in heavy winds, one man actually did get bounced off the other seats...yes, lightening and lots of it so sorry, you are all wet there.

We landed normally 300 miles North at a little airport and I got to spend two uneventful days.

The rest? Just a story, never got laid at all..

MGM

andyd46andyd46almost 15 years ago
great story

Very believable,well written,erotic.This is what literotica is all about....not some dickhead with a g.p.s and the weather history,for nowhereville.Anon in canada 4 posts, pity you can't make that many submissions for us all to enjoy your masterfull use of the english language,your literary prowess,and your lack of repetition.Nice quirk in the tail as well,old man is very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry, No characters to like.

Good writing. Lousy characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I thought the episode with Mary superfluous

and the baby thing extended the imagination, even though it explained her 'need'. But really kind of enjoyed it. Super writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So you researched and were flying into Shreveport

no second s. I moved to Shreveport in 1955 and my brother started teaching the next town over in 1960 ans stopped last year. Shreveport was hit by a large amount of refugees who had to stay far too long while someplace for them to live was devised or built. Maybe you are thinking of some other Shreveport, LA or another century when you flew in or rode your horse and buggy.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Light and Pleasant Erotica

For me the corporate people were believable and even

understandable. I thought that the baby was a great result.

Her husband probably knew the moment that she announced it and is very happy for the gift of a child to raise.

Thank you magmaman....

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Very Accurate and Well Written

You were very accurate with the flying part. As a former Civil Air Patrol Instructor Pilot, I found your description of the flight very accurate and informative. And I'm happy that you became a daddy once removed over this situation.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 15 years agoAuthor
To "Research" guy..

Let's see, you live in Shrevesport. That's nice. Now this story really wasn't about the weather or if the tree in YOUR yard fell down, you see.

But since you know the area, you know it's a short 90 minute hop from Dallas to Shrevesport. Eight of us got on a prop plane that normally seats about twice that many, 4 hours late because Katrina was coming so some of the passengers just went back to their hotels. My office told me I HAD to be there, so I stupidly got on the plane, next time I tell them to put it where the Sun doesn't shine, that flight scared the sh*t out of me. About 45 minutes into the flight all hell broke loose and the pilot headed us North to get away from it.

I never got to Shrevesport, so I don't know if the tree in YOUR yard fell down. I have been there twice since, it's still so fucking hot there no human being can live outside.

I ended up in Chicago, then back to Portland two days later.

That part of the story is quite true, so yep. Did my research.

The rest of the story was just for fun, sorry you missed all the fun worrying about your tree falling down and all the refugees.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lovely

what a lovely pair!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yeah shit just happens -

We are weak and it is OK because we all are human - just fuck the promises and vows - it is OK!!

Or maybe not even is you get away with it - weakness is weakness unless you do something to resolve it you stay weak and it will happen again -

Good story not simple or simplistic in the end at all -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
talk about double standards

but then by pure chance his wife revealed by mistake she had been screwing around...what a slut...but he had the last laugh when the other woman phoned and told him he had made her pregnant and had a child...good for him....at least he knew he could fire a live shot.....

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Novel story

Do two wrongs, or is that four wrongs, make a right? In this case I believe it did. I found the story to be believable and all too human. The forgiving between a man and wife was excellent. I think the author has the literary license to add or substract things to make the story as he sees fit. This is after all fiction, it wasn't presented as non-fiction. I enjoyed the story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2703 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...